❤︎ᖴᗩKᗴ ᗩՏ ᖴ⚠︎ᑕK!❤︎ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

-IN WHICH AN AGENT IS FORCED TO HAVE A FAKE RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS A DANGEROUS OCCUPATION. 'List... More

★IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ★
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 12
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13
HAPPY NEW YEAR❤️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 14
ᑕᕼᑭᗩTᗴᖇ 15
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 16
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 17
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 20
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 21
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 22
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 23
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 24
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 25
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 26
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 27
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 28
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 29
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30
QnA
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 31
QnA (Answers)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
Special (Major Spoilers)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 35
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 36
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 37
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 39
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 40
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 41
HELP-
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 42
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 43
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 44

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 33

1.9K 85 63
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪-ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜᴍs★

"Before I die, I'd like to do something nice. I want to buy you something, but I don't have any money. No, I don't have any money"
___________________________________

"Welcome home, darling, ~"
.
.
.
M/n's POV:
I feel...heavy. Is it my body?
I opened my eyes and closed them again once I saw the blinding lights.
I adjusted my vision a bit and found Yuri sleeping beside me. His arms and feet wrapped around me.

"Yuri..." My eyes prickled with tears as I finally saw him. I grabbed him and hugged him tightly.
"darling...?" I heard Yuri say as he also wrapped his arms around me.
He pats my head as I just cried beside him.

"It's okay, that bastard is gone now," he reassured me. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He giggled and kissed my cheek but I went further in as I kissed him on the lips. I miss the taste of his lips.

"don't tempt me M/n..." he whispered, his cheeks stained with red. I ignored him as I kept on going. He didn't seem to resist since he wraps his arms around my waist and pressed his lips on mine.

*knock knock*

We both stop what were doing when we heard someone knock on my bedroom door.
"uhh..." my eyes widened.
"Father?! How'd you get in?!" I shouted. My cheeks were burning due to embarrassment.

"Well, you guys have a habit of not locking the front door so I came in and uh...saw my son and his honeybun sugarplum kissing in front of me for a good second," he said shamelessly.

"anyways, I bought chicken"

After the whole ordeal. Father took his leave saying that he needs to go back to Russia in the meantime.
I bid my goodbyes as he pats my head and told Yuri to protect me while he was gone. We wave goodbye as he drove away.

"soo...wanna continue where we left off?" I ask Yuri. Yuri went red as I held his hand waiting for a response. He didn't say anything but lifted me from the ground and began to carry me to my apartment.
.
.
.
.
<•[1 month later]•>

It's been a month since what happened to me. Yuri moved into my house saying that if what happened between me and Elijah happened once again, at least he'll be there to protect me.

He also told me he'll do half of the housework and he will also pay half of the rent. I told him that he was exaggerating but he kept on persuading me.

Today, Yuri was reading the local newspaper while I watch TV.
"hey, Yuri... I'm bored! We rarely go out except for work!" I rest my head on his shoulder. He glanced at me before placing the newspaper on the coffee table.

"erm...well... it's my day off tomorrow. Where do you want to go?" Yuri asked me. It was a good minute of silence of me thinking of a place and Yuri patiently awaits my answer.

"hmm...I want to invite the forgers and papa as well but I don't think he'll make it...we already did a picnic..." I said. More like saying what's on my mind.

"let's see...a place where we can hang out with the Forgers..."

"a place where everyone can enjoy and relax..."

It was as if our brain was twins since we blurted out the same idea.

"THE BEACH!"
.
.
.
.
"you want to go to the beach?" yor repeated what I said.

Me and Yuri nodded. We were at the Forger's apartment as a guest.
"I see, that's not a very bad idea! what do you think Loid? Anya?" yor asks the man inside the kitchen and the child drinking hot cocoa on the table beside her.

"BEACH?! ANYA'S GOING TO THE BEACH?!" Anya excitedly said as she bounce on her mini chair.

"oh? Well, I can ask for a day off. It's nice to rest for a while"
Loid responded as he come out of the kitchen with a plate and cups of hot cocoa in his hand.

He placed the plate that holds biscuits and crackers. He handed the hot cocoa to me and yuri.
"so? What do you say?" I said.
"Sure, We'll go. I'll rent a car for us."
Loid said.
"Mom, can I bring my friends?" Anya pulled on the hem of her mom's shirt.
"Oh, sure you can" yor smiled at her sweetly.
.
.
.
3rd person POV

"h-huh? The beach? You want me to go to the beach?" a little boy asks a certain pink-haired girl.

Anya nodded excitedly.
"Becky will also come too!" any added.
"WHY WOULD I HANG OUT WITH SOME PEASANTS!" Damian exclaimed as his cheeks were bright red.

"but it will be fun! We can swim, play, and make sand castles!!" Anya persuade Damian but the said male was quick to answer.
"GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD GO WITH YOU!" Damian yelled. Suddenly, Anya gave him a flashy grin and her eyes went small as if she was plotting something.

"Uncle M/n and Uncle Yuri will be there also" Anya smiled mischievously.
Damian's eyes widen in shock.
He gritted his teeth knowing it would be a loss if he don't go.
"W-Why would I believe you?! I would know if they ask me personally! You might be tricking me into going!" Damian huffed, turning his heels to walk away.

"stupid little worm...making me all embarrassed like that..." he mumbles as he went through the hallways to go to his first class.
"going to the beach...with M/n and Yuri...hmm..." his mind had calmed down.
He can already imagine the things he wanted to do with them.

Playing on the sand, eating popsicles, splashing around the water, and other fun stuff.

Just thinking about it makes him smile. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice his two minions were beside him wondering what was Damian smiling about.

"uhm...sir Damian? Why are you smiling about?" Emiles words brought Damian back to reality.
"h-hah? N-NOTHING!" Damian walks ahead of them while covering his face that's as bright red.
He finally made it into his classroom and speed run over to his desk.
After his minions sit down beside him, the teacher also came through the door. The class started.
.
.
.
"ah! Damian!" someone shouted Damian's name. It was now after school, the other kids are also going back home.

Damian looked at the source of the voice. His eyes widen when he saw a figure with H/c hair leaning on his car.

"M/N!" Damian let out in glee as he runs toward his favorite person

"how's school?" M/n asked. Damian hugged M/n's legs. Snuggling himself on M/n's thighs
"It's great! What brings you here though?" Damian questioned the adult in front of him.

"well, Yuri and I decide to go to the beach tomorrow. We invited the Forgers so we thought we should invite you also" M/n gave Damian a warm smile.
"Really?! I can go with you guys?!"
Damian excitedly said as if any didn't invite him earlier. He would much prefer M/n to invite him instead.

"mhm, I and Yuri see you as our son ahanaha! My apologies for what I said.  You don't have to worry about bringing a lot. Just your swim trunks and a couple of clothes." M/n was explaining to Damian the things he should bring.

But Damian was far in thought when he heard what M/n said earlier.
'they see me as their son...?' a fuzzy warm feeling crept over him. Do they see him as their son? That's something Damian didn't think he'd wish to hear come out of M/n's mouth.

"-hello?? Earth to Damian!" Damian snapped out of his thought when he sees M/n's hands waving in front of him.
"ah- sorry, I spaced out...sure...ill go"
Damian said.
M/n smiled and pats the body's head. Ruffling his soft hair.
Well, I gotta go. I'm on cooking duty today~!" M/n waved his hand while the other is reaching for the car door.
"s-see you tomorrow! M/n-san!" Damian mentally slapped himself for stuttering.
"I'll pick you up around 10 AM so be ready!" M/n bid his goodbyes to Damian who returned it.

M/n hop in his car and started the engine. The car drove away and Damian kept his eyes on the vehicle until it was out of sight.

Damian found himself skipping back to his dorm.
'IM GOING TO THE BEACH WITH M/N AND YURI!' Damian happily exclaimed.
He runs excitedly to his dorm his aura so bright it made the other student confuse.

'I GOTTA PACK MY STUFF!' Damian opened his closet and stuffed his bag with clothing. He packed his Polaroid that he found back then inside the attic when he last visited his home.
.
.
.
"darling, do we seriously need all of that?" M/n asks Yuri who was packing Load

"yes! We have everything we need here! Er...food, swimwear, spare clothing, beach ball, other stuff we need also" Yuri struggles to put everything inside a bag. There were probably at least 3 bags surrounding him.

"I forgot my camera!" Yuri stumbles through the hallway as he fetches his camera.
"Hm? What's that for?" M/n asks since Yuri isn't the type to take selfies.

"Hm? Oh, it's for memories! And well...hehe...ill take a pic of you in your swimwear...fufufu~" Yuri giggled.
M/n went red at what the raven-hired male said.

"you're a pervert..." M/n commented.
"oh~? At least it's you and not other people right?" Yuri smirks and planted a small kiss on M/n's lips.
"still a pervert..." M/n chuckled.
"oh well, can't be helped. I'm really..." Yuri cornered M/n on a corner.
He lifts the helpless male's chin.
"...am a pervert~" Yuri gropes M/n's ass and slapped it, making the said man yelp.

"back to packing!" Yuri turned around as if nothing happened. M/n was frozen on the spot processing what just happened.

M/n was about to say something when someone knocks on the door.
"pretty uncle! Are you ready?" M/n can hear the little girl's voice.
He opened the door. The pink-haired girl was hopping around.
"we're done, we'll just need to move our stuff!" M/n smiled glancing over at Yuri who struggled to close the zipper of the bag.

"Okay! I'll tell ChiChi and HaHa!" Anya skips happily while going down the stairs.
"yuri, Lee's hurry up!" M/n grabs the bags that were ready.
"A-Ah! Wait for me!" yuri finally pushed the zipper in place and ran behind M/n.

"yo~" M/n greeted the Forgers who were packing their stuff on the trunk.
"let me help you with those!" yor went towards M/n who was holding 2 bags.
"thanks!" M/n thanked the woman and stretched his back a bit.

Loid was on the drivers seat while yor and Anya sat behind Loid. Meanwhile, Yuri and M/n was chilling at the back of the van.

"let's pick up your friends" Loid said putting on his sunglasses.
"YEHEY!" any was bouncing on the seat.

The whole time on the van was very relaxing. They first picked up Becky who was accompanied by martha, becky's butler. For some reason M/n couldn't help but sweatdrop at what becky whispered to anya.

'your dad is so handsome!' but M/n brushed it off as a normal thing. Kids sometimes compliment adults for their astonishing looks. So it doesn't come off weird to him.

They picked up Damian lastly.
He was earlier than the designated time they were going to pick him up.
Your suggest to go in front so the children can bond with each other while martha stay with them.

Damian refused the offer and said he would rather stay in the back with M/n and Yuri. Your didn't argue with Damian since she can say that Damian sees the couples as his pretend family.

The kids ended up sleeping during the ride. Anya and Becky slept in each other. While Damian slept on M/n's lap. It was fun and all but what really made M/n chuckle is yuri who also fell asleep on his shoulder.

'these two really are like each other...' M/n giggled. Little snkres can be heard inside the car until they finally arrived to their destination.

"Damian, wake up! You too yuri, you're heavy" M/n elbowed the man awake while gently nudging Damian.

All of them got out of the car and ordered a room. The kids changed into their swim wear and immediately went towards the water.

Meanwhile, M/n was changing his clothes aswell. He felt hands touched his waist. He turned around and yuri was standing behind him. His toned abs now exposed, blessing him.
"you look so beautiful, love~" yuri kissed M/n's nape as he continue to feel around M/n.

"I can say the thing to you~" M/n turned around to feel Yuri's abs. His fingertips trailed the man in front of him. Yuri was about to plant a kiss on M/n's lips when someone knocked.

'how many times will someone knock just as things are about to be good...' Yuri grumbled. Sighing heavily, he opened the door to reveal Damian holding a beach ball on his hands.

"ah, You guys are done changing.
m/n-san, yuri-san! Let's play" yuri grabs M/n's wrist and began to drag him while yuri tailed behind them.

They were almost at the water when Damian accidently bumps into someone causing the persons drink to spill all over his shirt.

Damian was startled, the man was at least 6ft tall and was oddly look like someone.
"are you alright Dami-" M/n was about to help Damian up when he look at the man he bumps into. His eyes widen.
there stood Klein with sunglasses on

"F-FATHER?!"

M/n swim wear :D

Lil comic 😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 748 83
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧ 𝚜𝚙𝚢 𝚡 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗-𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊 & 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎...
251K 6.9K 26
𝓵𝓸𝓲𝓭 𝔁 𝔂𝓸𝓻 ❝ Loid. ❞ Yor stood in front of him with a heavy blush on her face. ❝ I want you to kiss me. ❞ -- Yor knows that something is wr...
60.1K 573 53
Here are some random one-shots i write in online class, school, in the middle of the night, or when im bored Also the characters aren't mine! The ar...
225K 8.9K 59
"𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐈'𝐋 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐓. 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐑." "𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎, 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃. 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐎 𝐅𝐎...