Tiana's Story

By Whshejakwjdgaukw

When 13 year old Tiana Bridge has to to move half way around to world and leave her beloved Barcelona just be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Remembrance post.
Authors note again sorry!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
TikTok
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 24

1.3K 39 0
By Whshejakwjdgaukw

Back to Tianas POV
It's 2am. The only flight we could get from here to Australia would be a 6am take off. That means we have to get their early as it's Heathrow we're flying from. For easiness I've already changed my name on my passport to Tiana Mead. Mom said when mum and mom get married she'd take mums last name so I did too. I'm in the taxi looking out the window. I've already taken my travel sickness tablet but I'm not going on my phone incase I still get sick.
"You ok?" Mom asks as she places a hand on my thigh.
"Bit travel sick." I say.
"Roll down the window a bit fresh air helps." She says. I do as I'm told and it surprisingly helps.
"Hey don't be surprised your moms very smart." When she says this I just smirk.

Eventually we arrive at the airport. I hate security in airports. Mom knows this as when we travel with the team. But what makes it even worst today is that cameras are here. Great. I hate being filmed. Mom knows this as well. Mom places a firm hand on my shoulder as she steers me through people. One guy in particular won't move though.
"Excuse me." My mom says calmly and politely.
"Vivianne Miedema. Who is this you have with you? Do you have new information to tell the world?" He says.
"No Comment. Excuse me please." My mom repeats. Thankfully security come but not before that guy tries to grab me and take me somewhere. Thankfully security get their in time. I start freaking out and mom can tell. She picks me up and I hide my face in her shoulder. Security manage to escort us out and to a much quieter place.
"Hey your ok shh." Mom says to me as she places me down in a unoccupied chair. She moves the hair from my face tucks it behind my ear.
"Did he hurt you?" She asks. I manage to shake my head.
"Good. It's ok your just a bit shaken up." Mom says to me and manages to calm me down.
"Why does that always happen?" I ask mom.
"Well think about it. Your mother was a very famous manager. Me and your mum are both quite famous footballers. And you play for England and Arsenal u19s at only 14 years of age!" She says to me.
"Your not quite famous. Your really famous!" I say smiling.
"Maybe your right." She says. Thanks god I'm calm now. Thanks to what happened me and mom are being escorted by 3 security officers now one of which having a police dog.
"Mom can I get a dog. Like a guard dog!" I asks pleadingly.
"Would you train it?" She asks.
"Yes."
"Would you feed it?"
"Yes."
"Would you walk it."
"Yes."
"What type of dog would you want?"
"A Belgian Malinoire!"
"I'll consult it with your mother. It's not a definite yes or no. Ok?"
"Thank you Thank You Thank you!"
"Alright let's get going to our gate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 115 27
There's this girl who has come to a whole new world, the city of dreams to explore and unleash herself, but something happens which changes in her li...
91.4K 1.3K 72
Beth Mead and Vivianne Miedema help each other getting over their heartbreak, along the way they both realize that the feelings they have each other...
37.8K 1.2K 20
Ona Taylor, a twenty-three year old Argentinian, is expected to be next big thing. Currently playing for OL Reign, Ona has everything she had dreamed...
39.5K 551 56
After she spots her boyfriend of 2 years cheating on her at a club she runs for the exit out but bumps into someone on her way out. After creating a...