Our Fate ・S. Black・(Harry Pot...

By elijahmikaelsonsimp

On October 31 1981, it was believed that mass murderer Sirius Black had betrayed James and Lily Potter and su... More

Cast
Prologue (EDITED)
Chapter One (EDITED)
Chapter Two (EDITED)
Chapter Three (EDITED)
Chapter Four (EDITED)
Chapter Five (EDITED)
Chapter Six (EDITED)
Chapter Seven (EDITED)
Chapter Eight (EDITED)
Chapter Nine (EDITED)
Chapter Ten (EDITED)
PLAYLIST FOR PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Eleven (EDITED)
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen (EDITED)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty-One:THE FINAL
ACT TWO:THE GOBLET OF FIRE
PLAYLIST FOR THE GOBLET OF FIRE
***
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twenty

37 2 0
By elijahmikaelsonsimp

After a few moments of silence and thinking, Harry spoke again "You were right, Hermione. It wasn't my dad I saw earlier. It was me! I saw myself conjuring the patronus before, I knew I could do it this time, because..well, I had already done it!"

Harry's face beamed as he asked, "Does that make sense?"

"No!" responded Hermione her voice full of fear as she added, "But I don't like flying!"

Buckbeak began to fly down, Hermione started screaming in fear as Harry screamed in excitement, opening his arms. He got nostalgia from when he did this in Hagrid's lesson.

They landed at the top of the Dark Tower. Sirius and Silvia turned their heads to look at the commotion, Silvia's head still resting on her husband's shoulder. They saw the two kids approaching their cell door.

Hermione pointed her wand at the door, "Bombarda!"

The door blasted off of its hinges, Silvia and Sirius ran out of the cell and onto Buckbeak. Harry was at the front, Hermione was behind him, Silvia was behind Harry and Sirius was at the back.

Silvia absolutely hated heights so her face was buried into Harry's back the whole time. Sirius was laughing with pure joy enjoying every minute of it. Silvia hadn't heard her husband laugh like that for years.

They landed in the courtyard, Sirius helped his wife off of Buckbeak. Silvia spoke first, "Bloody hell, I'm never doing that again!" She felt sick.

"Let's hope you won't have to, darling" responded Sirius.

Silvia turned to Hermione, "I have a feeling that me and you are going to be very good friends"

Hermione smiled, "It would be my pleasure, Mrs Black"

Silvia chuckled, "First of all, it's Snape-Black and second of all, call me Silvia or Silv, my friends do" she winked at the girl and then focused her attention back on Sirius and her godson.

"We'll be forever grateful for this," started Sirius. "To both of you."

"I want to go with you" spoke Harry softly.

"One day, perhaps" said Silvia, giving the boy a half-smile.

"For some time, our lives will be to unpredictable. And besides.."

Sirius placed his hands on Harry's shoulders. "You're meant to be here."

"But, you're innocent." Muttered Harry.

"And you know it. Both of you. But, for now that will do until that traitorous, ugly bast-"

Silvia couldn't finish her sentence due to Sirius placing his hand over her mouth. "Hush my love, children are present"

Hermione and Harry laughed as she scowled. He took his hand off of her mouth as he spoke to Harry again, "I know you're so tired of hearing this, but you look so like your father." He placed his hands either side of Harry's face as he continued, "Except your eyes, you have-"

"My mother's eyes"

Sirius and Silvia looked at him adoringly as Silvia spoke, "It's cruel that we spent so much time with James and Lily and you so little."

Silvia got a tad emotional so Sirius continued for her, grasping her hand, "But know this: The ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them, in here.." Sirius placed his and Silvia's hands on Harry's chest, indicating to his heart.

Sirius held his wife's hand as he helped her onto Buckbeak, Silvia felt sick shaking her head, "Not again.."

Sirius chuckled as he sat infront of her. Sirius looked at Hermione, "You really are the brightest witch of your age"

Hermione laughed as she went to stand next to Harry. Sirius and Silvia took off on Buckbeak and off they went into the sky. Silvia shouted "I love you, both of you! And your carrot cake friend! Tell my arse of a brother that I love him too! Ow! Sirius that hurt"

Harry and Hermione laughed at the couple's antics and Silvia's words. Hermione turned to Harry, "Harry, you have the best godmother ever"

Harry looked at her smiling gently, "I know"

The moment was interrupted when the bells began chiming again. "We have to go" spoke Hermione. The two ran off back into the castle and into the Hospital Wing.

Instantly, Ron started bombarding them with questions. "Where the bloody hell did you go!?"

Hermione and Harry looked at each other knowingly before turning back to Ron and shrugging, "We haven't got a clue what you're talking about, Ron" said Harry, grinning.

"How can somebody be in two places at once?" asked Hermione, also grinning.

There humour was paused when Fudge, Snape, Lupin and Dumbledore re-entered.

"They clearly have something to do with their escape!" spat Fudge as he spoke furiously to Dumbledore.

Lupin and Snape were giving each other knowing looks as Fudge continued, "You, boy! Did you break out Sirius and Silvia!?" He grabbed onto Harry's jacket.

"Minister! Mr Potter and his friends couldn't have let Sirius and Silvia escape, for they have been in here the whole time with Mr Weasley." Spoke Dumbledore calmly.

Dumbledore turned to Poppy, "Poppy, they've been in here the whole time have they not?"

Poppy nodded her head in confirmation.

Fudge's face was a beetroot red, smoke was practically coming out of his ears. "Well, we've got to find them!"

Snape rolled his eyes before speaking monotonously, "Well, I'm afraid we cannot help you. After all, they are dangerous, merciless killers."

Lupin held in a snort as Fudge's face flushed red with embarrassment. Fudge scowled before nodding his head and storming out of the Hospital Wing. Lupin gave the kids a small smile before leaving.

"We did it, Headmaster. They're free!" said Harry.

"Did what?" he asked obliviously.

"Good night" he said, waving his head and walking out of the Hospital Wing.

Professor Snape gave them a small nod and turned around to leave, Harry called out to him causing him to stop and turn his head faintly, "Silvia said to tell you that she loves you"

A ghost of a smile appeared on the Potions Masters face for half a second before it was replaced with his usual scowl and he strided off, his cloak flowing dramatically behind him.
~~~~
Harry walked into Professor Lupin's office and was mildly confused.

"Hello, Harry. I saw you coming" said Lupin.

Lupin had piles of stuff on his desk and a trunk next to it. Lupin flicked his wand next to Harry and the small storage box slammed shut.

Lupin had a new scar on his face and he looked exhausted. "I've looked worse, believe me" he spoke.

He continued to pack away his stuff, Harry ventured further into the office. "You've been sacked" he stated looking around.

"No,"denied Lupin as he ripped up some parchment and placed it into the fireplace."No. I resigned, actually."

"Resigned?" Repeated Harry, "Why?"

"You were there last night, Harry. I'm sure you can work out the reason yourself but I hurt Silvia. Badly. It was lucky that Dumbledore and Madam Pomfrey were able to heal her neck and it was even more lucky that she isn't a werewolf. Somebody also let slip the nature of my condition so.." he trailed off before continuing, "This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving and parents will not want a uhm.."

Lupin smiled, "Well, someone like me teaching their children"

"But Dumbledore-" Harry started before being cut off my Lupin.

"Dumbledore has already risked enough on my behalf. Besides, people like me are..Well, let's just say I'm used to it by now.."

A feeling of guilt washed over Harry, Lupin questioned him "Why do you look so miserable, Harry?"

Harry turned to look at him, "None of it made any difference. Pettigrew escaped."

Lupin looked at him dumbfounded as he leaned on his desk, "Didn't make any difference? Harry, it made all the difference in the world! You helped uncover the truth, you saved innocent people from a terrible fate." Lupin chuckled as he continued, "It made a great deal of difference"

Lupin grunted as he lifted his bag off of his desk and walked it towards the door. He spoke again, "If I am proud of anything..it is of how much you learnt this year. Now, since I am no longer your teacher..I feel no guilt whatsoever in giving this back to you"

He gestured to the Marauders Map which was set out on his desk. "So now I'll say goodbye, Harry. I feel sure we'll meet again sometime. Until then.." he glanced down at the map and pointed his wand at it, "Mischief Managed"

The map folded itself back up as the layout of the castle began fading away. Lupin smiled at Harry before walking out of the office. Harry watching him leave with a miserable expression painted on his face.
~~~~
Still as miserable as ever, Harry walked into the Great Hall. Neville ran up to him immediately questioning him, "Harry! Wherever did you get it?"

Seamus also came up to him, his face full of joy "Can I have a go Harry? After you, of course"

Harry squinted in confusion as he walked towards the table where his friends sat, "What are you talking about?"

"Be quiet! Let the man through" mumbled Ron as he turned to Harry, "I didn't mean to open it, Harry. It was badly wrapped"

Ron pointed between the two ginger-haired twins, "they made me do it."

The twins looked at him offended before speaking simultaneously, "Did not!"

Harry unwrapped the mysterious piece of mail, there lying on the table was the newest and most expensive broom!

"It's a firebolt" the twins spoke simultaneously, again.

There were hushed whispers around Harry as he studied the magnificent gift. "For me? But who sent it?"

"No one knows" replied Ron.

Hermione had a knowing smirk etched on her face as she picked up a rather familiar feather. "This came with it"

Harry smiled gleefully before running outside with his mates following him and having the first go on it as students on the ground cheered in delight.

A/n: There's literally one chapter left of POA, I promise you it won't let you down!! <3

Remember to comment and vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 16 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
10.1K 195 28
In which °• a young single mother tries to go through life•° °•°•° JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...
74.8K 2.2K 49
"How did you know it was time to leave?" "Do you feel sick to your stomach every waking moment in that house?" Romina stepped back for a moment and l...
191K 3.1K 37
What if James and Lily Potter came back alive? What if Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Fred Weasley returned? What if there was a prophecy made that if...