Volleyball babysitter (little...

By Slayflower

"Okay Tooru, are you ready to go to school?" Your younger brother ran up to you, carrying his little backpack... More

Key
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19

18

913 53 5
By Slayflower

"Thanks again for agreeing to babysit Hajime while we're gone,"

You shrugged,
"It's more like chaperoning a sleepover, but sure. Is there anything I should know?"

Hajime's parents thought for a second before speaking,
"Oh yeah! We think he might have a crush on you. Let him down easy, alright?"

"WHAT"

"Okay byeeee!"

The parents of the household quickly escaped before any awkward conversation could ensue, which left you alone with some very weird information.

I mean you'd always suspected that Hajime respected and looked up to you, but this?!

It also suddenly became very clear why the Valentine's Day candy you got seemed to be a better quality than the one what Tooru had gotten.

Small hands grabbed onto yours, tugging on you,
"Nii-chan! You should play monsters and heroes with us! You can be the monster!"

"In a minute, Tooru. By the way, where's Hajime?"

The boy did not stop tugging on you as he answered,
"Iwa-chan's in his room waiting for us! Now c'mon!"

You sighed as you gave into your little brother's demands, letting him drag you over to his friend's room.

But the room was strangely clean though some pieces of red construction paper were strewn about the room, almost like rose petals...

And that's when you saw it.

A little boy shyly holding out a ring towards you.

"Is that a ring pop? Hajime, we're having dinner soon, you know those will ruin your appetite,"

The boy gave you an earnest look,
"It's for you!"

You raised a brow and watched as your little brother whispered some words of encouragement to his friend.

"I wanna marry you!"

You weren't sure if you wanted to laugh or melt from the awkwardness you were feeling.

So you did both, much to the dismay of the two children.

"Haha! Im sorry Hajime, but no thanks,"

Hajime looked down at the ring pop (ITS CANDY IF YOU DONT KNOW ALREADY) with disappointment.

"Did I get the wrong flavor?"

You sighed and knelt down in front of the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"No, that's not it. Well I mean you did get the wrong flavor but that's not why I said no. You are way too young for me,"

Hearing that, he suddenly looked at you with hope in his eyes,
"Does that mean when I'm older-"

"Nope! Not a chance,"

He sighed in sadness.

"Listen Hajime, you're like a little brother to me, just like Tooru! Isn't that still nice?"

Hajime blushed with embarrassment while he nodded,
"I guess..."

You patted the boy's head with a smile before glaring at your brother.

"And you mister. You knew about this, didn't you?"

Tooru shook his head before nodding guiltily.

"You wanna tell me why?"

He grabbed at the hem of his shirt while he explained himself,
"I thought if you and Iwa-chan got married then me and him could be friends forever,"

Goddamn you wished little children had better thinking skills.

"Tooru, you two can be friends for as long as you want to. Nothing can change that,"

Your words seemed to have gotten through to him, and you decided that you were done talking about this all. It was much too weird for your liking!

"Okay you two! How about we order a pizza?"

The two children looked at you with excitement,
"Really?!"

You nodded with a smile.

"Ooh! Ooh! Can you get cinnamon sticks too? And I want garlic crust!"

"Me too!"

You chuckled at their excitement, assuring them they'd get what they'd asked for as long as they behaved.

~•~

"Hold still Tooru... and stay where you are Hajime,"

Currently you were using a napkin to wipe off all the food that somehow made it onto your brother's face.

"Geez Tooru, how'd you even get this much food on your face?"

"I was hungry!"
He said while smiling proudly.

Once you finished with your brother, you went to Hajime.
"Okay Hajime, your turn,"

The boy sat politely still while you wiped his face, although he couldn't help but shake as the napkin tickled his face.

"Good job, Hajime! Okay you two, go wash your hands and change, then we can watch a movie,"

They both gasped in excitement before running off to complete the tasks you'd given them.

~•~

On the couch each of the boys sat on either side of you, everyone having their own blanket yet deciding to go into yours to snuggle up with your arms as the movie played.

Even though Tooru had already fallen asleep, it seemed like Hajime was still holding on, though just barely. Guess he still wanted to impress you.

"You tired, Hajime?"

He nodded slightly,
"Yeah..."

"Wanna go to sleep?"

"Yeah..."

You chuckled as you pressed a kiss onto his head,
"It's alright bud, you can sleep,"

And just like that he was out cold.

You turned the TV off and looked at the time.

It was barely past 8:30.

You slowly got up off the couch while being careful not to wake up Tooru or Hajime. You first lifted Hajime up, bringing him to his room and laying him on his bed. You did the same for your brother, placing him next to Hajime before tucking them both in.

You gave them both goodnight-kisses on their foreheads before leaving to get back to the couch.

Oh they were both just so adorable, you really hoped that they'd stay friends forever.

__________________

3 MONTHS IM SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
3K 173 42
Kunimi Fanfic! You were friends with the reserved boy since childhood, and that friendship slowly blooms along the way. A single match can start a wi...
109K 2.5K 22
You were living a normal life in karasuno high until one fateful day everything changed...On a Friday night u found out that u had to move schools wh...
593 0 13
__________________________________________________________________________________ /And finally when the couple were alone, waiting for the firew...