G R E Y E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ยซ ๐“ ๐„ ๐€ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐’ ยป [Iแด›แดsสœษช Rษชษด x OC] "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

P สŸ แด€ ส สŸ ษช s แด›
Z แด‡ ส€ แด
O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด
T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
F แด แดœ ส€
F ษช แด  แด‡
S ษช x
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด›
N ษช ษด แด‡
T แด‡ ษด
E สŸ แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ สŸ แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F แด แดœ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F ษช า“ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S ษช x แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
N ษช ษด แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส
HAPPY 1K READS
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T แดก แด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S ษช x
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก ษช ส€ แด› ส - T แดก แด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S ษช x
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
F แด ส€ แด› ส
F แด ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T สœ แด‡ E ษด แด…

T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€

342 7 5
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧"

Rin sat infront of his friends, his jaw on the floor.

Nina lied about everything,

Everyone knows about our fake relationship,

Mira was not with Kaiser that night,

Kaiser was with Suma?!??!

This is all wayy to confusing, then Nina went psycho and got punched in the face by Mira.

I kinda wanted to see that. The boy thought as Otoya and Bachira reenacted the scene in full detail. "And then she went baam, and thud she was on the floor. I think her nose is broken but she deserved it."

"That's pretty much it." Reo said making Rin scratch his neck awkwardly.

"Anything else?"

"Oh I've got a question. What your relationship with Mira?" The boy with blonde highlights asked making the others perk their ears.

"That completely flew outta my mind, So are you gonna explain the fake dating thing?"

Chigiri said while crossing his arms.

The emo boy's turned a light pink shade as he looked away. "Like I would tell you guys."

Meanwhile in the room beside them Mira spilled everything. She told them all about their past relationship, the fake dating and even the fight they had.

Akari and Sarah would occasionally scream and clap in amusement. Makio made a few shocked faces, while Suma watched the whole thing with her jaw on the floor.

"That sure is a story, so you two are together right now?"

Namra asked making the brunette raise a brow. "I don't know actually."

"You guys hugged yesterday, that means you're back together." Akari said and smirked at the blonde.

"What about the hickeys at the camp?"

Sarah asked making Mira freeze. She pretended not to hear anything and looked at her phone.

"I completely forgot I have to walk my neighbour's fish, BYEEEEE."

She ran out of the room before anyone could run after her. At the same time Rin ran out of the boy's room.

"Running away?"

She asked as the boy grabbed her hand.

"Yeah."

The two ran down the hallway with the others chasing them like a group of zombies.

"Stop right there." Everyone froze in their spots at the coach's stern voice.

"I haven't forgotten about yesterday, don't make the punishment worse. Now start packing up we're leaving in an hour."

There were in the middle of the ride when Akari flung to the window. Isagi and Reo looked at her in concern.

"Is everything alright?"

The two asked in unison as the blue haired girl shook her head. "I tend to get nauseous on bus rides."

She said awkward as the purple haired boy took out a plastic bag from his backpack. "Here you go."

"Thanks!!"

Akari returned to her seat next to Sarah as the blonde whispered something in her ear. They nodded at each other and started with the plan.

"Kaiser, could you switch seats with Namra? I think she needs to sit next the window."

Sarah said to the blonde male making him nod. "I guess, where's she sitting?"

"NAMRAAAA, COME SIT OVER HERE."

Kaiser ended up sitting beside Suma, the two awkwardly greeted each other and looked in opposite directions. "So that's what you're planning." The volleyball team captain said with a sly smirk.

"Namra!?!! I didn't know you were like that." Akari gasped dramatically.

"Like what? I ship them too."

Namra said as the trio looked for their next targets. "The backrow, and them."

Sarah said as they got to action. "Holy shit there's a spider there!!!!" She yelled making Otoya flinch.

"WHAT WHERE?!?!?"

He lifted his legs in the air and clung onto Rin at his side. "You should get the hell outta there, find someone to switch seats with you." The blonde suggested making the green-streaked boy nod.

"You're right, sorry Rin but I'm leaving."

"Didn't say I was sad."

The boy replied and returned to admiring the view from the window. "Mira hurry up and switch seats with me."

Otoya said making her raise a brow in confusion. "What?"

"There's a spider near my seat, hurry up and move."

He said making her groan in annoyance. "I can't." She whispered pointing to the red haired girl asleep on her shoulder.

The boy's face an 'O' shape as he signaled her to slowly get up. "You're gonna wake her up." Mira whisper-yelled knowing damn well how Makio got after someone woke her up.

"Just do it." Otoya said as the girl got up.

He quickly caught Makio's head and sat down next to her. He gave the brunette a thumbs up as she rolled her eyes.

The girl headed to the back of the bus, next to Rin. Damn it they set me up, Can this bus ride get any worse?

The boy payed minimal attention to her, although his tiny glances made it impossible to focus on the music playing in her headphones.

He sneezed a few times indicating that he caught a cold. Serves him right, But that's getting annoying.

"Stop sneezing."

"What do you mean stop sneezing? It's not like I'm doing it on puspose." He said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"It sure feels like it, you're tryna blame your sickness on me. *Gasp* are you trying to get me sick?" Mira said scooting slightly away from him.

Rin rolled his eyes and mumbled a small 'as if' under his breath. The silence returned as a few minutes latet he fell asleep.

Soft snores left his mouth as the brunette just stared at his face.

His head was resting against the window, which made it an extremely uncomfortable position to sleep in. She lightly grabbed his head and placed it on her shoulder.

I'm seriously going out of my way for him, I hope you wake up with a neck cramp Rin. She smilled devilishly and took a photo of him sleeping.

why you may ask?

Why the fuck not..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.6K 28
โ•ญโ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แถปแถปแถปใ€ƒ( ๊ฉœ แฏ… ๊ฉœ;)โญใ€€๏น’ ัั”โˆ‚ ะบั”ัƒ โ€žWhy did bro start twerking" โ€žWAIT I MEANT TWEAKING" - โ€ž๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
4K 261 16
๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–พ๐—‘๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ...
17.4K 561 21
! ๐Ÿ’Œ ; ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ! ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๏ฟฝ...
4.4K 181 5
โ show me some dear lovin' โž [ VARIOUS BLUE LOCK X READER ] ยฉ iliverae 2024 every word is handwritten by me, please do not repost without permission...