THE WITNESS

De bflooo3

A boy with a normal life is now running for his. What happens when you witness a murder ? do you stay silent... Mais

How it all Began
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
"Let's have a Ball"
Let's have a Ball pt 2
Mask Off
Mask off part 2
Part 15
But He's looking at You.
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Wake me up inside
Part 23
Sweater Weather
Part 25
Part 26
Love me like you do
Love me like you do part 2
All good things must come to an end
Fork in the Road
Chapel of Love
Rescue
The masked man
Trial
Tragedy struck
To be continued ..
Play a little game
Bloom
In full bloom
La vie en Rose

Part 6

724 24 0
De bflooo3

FElIX POV

I couldn't fall asleep last night constantly thinking of the events that took place. Every time I closed my eyes I saw the "man in the mask" you'd think I was talking about a scary villain from a comic book but no this was real. I glanced at my clock  8:30 am. I groaned and closed my eyes for a few minutes when I heard a loud knock on my front door. I got up fast and went into fight mode. "was it the man" I thought to myself approaching my front door.

*KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK*

I slowly reached for the door knob. Heart beating fast and out of my chest. I took a deep breath and opened it.
"Detective Chan ? I said in a confused tone.

"Oh Mr. Lee - I mean Felix ! I didn't mean to wake you but i wanted to speak to you about something. May I come in ?
The detective didn't really wait for approval just walked in.
"Um sure .. okay" I said
I led him to my living room and offered him a seat.
"So what exactly do you need to talk to me about?"
I was a little bit anxious due to the circumstances.
" So Felix, um I know I asked for you to call me if you thought of anything else but I needed to know something regarding what you told me yesterday" Chan seemed almost hesitant to proceed with the question.
I glanced at him "Yeah but I already told you everything I know" almost as if I was trying to wrap the conversation up quickly.

"You see Felix in cases like this where we have little evidence and the victim obviously can't speak.. we tend to rely heavily on eye witnesses ... if there is any. Which there is... he said in almost a quiet tone.

"No absolutely not. I told you what I saw and I didn't see anything else. I didn't see him hurt her or break in or anything... look I'm sorry about what happened to her but I don't want to get involved in this" I said almost completely out of breath.

Chan gave me a disappointed look "Felix I know you might be scared because you saw him but WE can protect you and if you help us put this man away. He will never hurt anyone ever again" he placed his hand on my hands "your neighbor deserves justice, she deserves to have this man put away for life for what he did to her" he exclaimed in a tone with tears brimming his eyes.

"What do I have to do ?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

49K 1.6K 34
they are two different places in the world. The dark and the light. The dark world have seven Prince's and the light have only one who they don't kno...
35.4K 1K 30
Everyone has a secret they hide. From their family, their friends, their lovers. But what happens when those secrets come out? Will they still like y...
54.3K 1.8K 31
"Close your eyes and breathe..." A story where an orphan boy named lee felix, have been struggling with heavy panic attacks where he can hurt himself...
483K 19.6K 40
Set in highschool, popular kids and nerds never cross paths, but what happens when they do? "Why do you care? We're not friends," "Not anymore," he w...