Part 7

No one POV

Channel 8 news
"Following the latest updates, Detectives are baffled with the unexpected murder of a Woman in the Seoul district. Sooyon Choi was a 34 year old woman murdered in her home. Detectives have yet to update on where they are at in the case but they said anyone with Tips is more then welcome to call the Seoul Police Department at (546) xxx-xxx)

"Shut it off" Chan said with an annoyed tone. The precinct has never felt more heavy, detectives haven't slept and no tips have come in with anything leading them to the killer.
"Where are we at" Minho said glaring at the board in front of them. The board was filled with crime scene photos.
"Not really anywhere that's where" Changbin said with a sarcastic tone to his voice.

"look I know this is exhausting and I would love to go home and sleep but we are on a ticking time bomb. We have no idea if this was personal or if it was random and assuming it was random. Means he could strike again and any given time" Chan said clenching his jaw.. clearly tired.

Then something or someone unexpected dropped in.

"Felix"! Chan exclaimed

"Who the hell is that ? Minho whispered to Changbin
shrugging his shoulders.

"The answer to our problems" Chan said walking towards Felix.

"Look Chan I thought a lot about what you said and I decided to help you out. "FELIX that's gre-"
"Under one condition ! That you promise to protect me ! I don't want my name involved or my face plastered on a paper. If you keep me confidential I will help" Felix said in almost discouraging tone

"Felix as long as you help us, we will help you" Chan said. Felix nodded .. "Well since you'll be with us it's a good idea for you to meet your bodyguards" Chan said smirking.

"Felix this is Seo Changbin, Lee Minho my main detectives, you will also have cops with you at all times but you can meet them later"

They exchanged Hello and How are you's

"So now that we have the witness what do we do ? How exactly are we going to catch him" Minho asked

Chan sat there arms crossed.. finger pressed against his lips. "I'm trying to think ... there must be a way we can lure him out or better yet ! Trap him"

"But how ? Other then his eyes we don't know what the hell he looks like ? Minho explained

"The witness does" Changbin added in.