I Hate You (Shoey)(Short)

By MateoSBae

Joey is in love with Shane but Shane is currently dating Lisa, what is Joey going to do about it. More

I Hate You (Shoey)
What's wrong with me
Losing It
Plans
The time has come (part one)
The time has come (part two)
Darkness
Missing
Found but Dead
Your Turn
Second Victim (part 1)
Second Victim (Part 2)
At Last
Mine
Pancakes
Blood (part 1)
Tag
Blood (part 2)
Blood (part 3) (preview)
New books
Blood (part 3)
Never Again

New Plan

172 6 1
By MateoSBae

Joey's POV
Ok Everything is set. I am ready to kill Ca.....I mean eliminate the problem.

Ding-Dong

Finally she is here.

Cat-Hi Joey.

Joey-Hello Cat. Please come in.

Cat-Ok

She walked in. I don't Want to waste time, the faster I get rid of Cat the better.

Joey-Lets go in my room

Cat-Ok. So what is the callab about.

Joey-You'll see

We walked into my room I had everything set up for the callab.

Joey-Ok Cat sit right there.

Cat-Right.So know what.

Joey-Uh just sit there for a bit I have to get something I forgot.

Cat-Oh ok I'll just sit here.

Joey-Ya

Cat's POV
As soon as I got home I started getting ready for thee callab. I this will be great. I have well a little crush on Joey, but we never had time to be alone with just us.Well will be now. it's not like we're on a date or something but maybe when we're done with the callab we can just hangout and talk. I know Joey is my friend but I don't feel like I know a lot about him, maybe i know as much as friends should know and just want to know mor about Joey because I want us to be more than friends.
Whatever it is I just like that today it will just be me and him.

I left the house and got to Joey's as fast as I could.

Ding-Dong

As soon as I heard someone opening the door I suddenly panicked. Am I over dressed, underdressed, to fancy, to casual.Oh no!

Cat-Hi Joey

Joey's POV
Ok I have my gloves,the knife everything. Perfect.

I walked up behind her slowly.She turned around once I was 2 inches away from her.

Cat-Joey. Is this gonna be apart of the callab

Joey-Oh Cat how ignorant you are. Who do you think killed Lisa?

Cat-A killer. Joey step up your game

Joey-No Cat you step up yours. The killer is standing right in front of you.

Cat's POV
I felt some one behind me. When I turned around it was Joey with a knife in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Joey said this it dawned on me that Joey was the killer.

Cat-Joey you.....your the killer.I can't believe this. Why Joey. Why'd you kill Lisa.

Joey-Easy she had my man

Cat-Your man you mean Shane

Joey-Yes she had to be eliminated for me to get to Shane, but now your in the way.

Cat-What do you mean?

Joey-You are spending way to much time with Shane. HE IS MINE NOT YOURS!!!

Cat-I don't know what you mean Joe........

Joey-YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!!! SAY GOODBYE CAT!!!!

Cat-Joey, NO!

Joey's POV
After she finished bleeding to death I finished the plan. I got ride of the evidence and called the police.

Hello 911 speaking

Y-Y-Yes this is Joey Graceffa and some one is in my house

Calm down Sir police officers are on the way please stay on the phone.

~Next Day~
I've realized that if I continue to kill no matter how well I hide my tracks the police will get me sooner or later. Also when I eliminate one obstacle Shane just moves to a new one maybe my targets shouldn't be the obstacles but Shane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
783K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...