Our Fate ・S. Black・(Harry Pot...

By elijahmikaelsonsimp

On October 31 1981, it was believed that mass murderer Sirius Black had betrayed James and Lily Potter and su... More

Cast
Prologue (EDITED)
Chapter One (EDITED)
Chapter Two (EDITED)
Chapter Three (EDITED)
Chapter Four (EDITED)
Chapter Five (EDITED)
Chapter Six (EDITED)
Chapter Seven (EDITED)
Chapter Eight (EDITED)
Chapter Nine (EDITED)
Chapter Ten (EDITED)
PLAYLIST FOR PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Eleven (EDITED)
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen (EDITED)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One:THE FINAL
ACT TWO:THE GOBLET OF FIRE
PLAYLIST FOR THE GOBLET OF FIRE
***
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Eighteen

35 2 0
By elijahmikaelsonsimp

There, curled up in a ball was Silvia. She had a rather horrifying, deep gash on her torso and a nasty bite mark on her neck.

She was fading very quickly. 'This is definitely how I die' she thought laughing to herself, groaning in pain as she did so.

Severus was speechless. He didn't know what to say or do. He had an idea but he didn't know if it would work. One could only hope.

Ron and Hermione watched in horror as Silvia lay there slowly bleeding out, Professor Snape crouched down beside her muttering something over and over again. "Vulnera Sanentur"

Sure enough, the wounds that covered Silvia's body began to heal but they left scars. However, the bite on her neck didn't change. She was bit on a full moon. Severus only prayed that she wouldn't be a werewolf.

Silvia stood up, wincing as she moved her head. Her face paled when she touched her neck. She looked at her hand, blood. Silvia could've cried if there wasn't more serious matters happening at that moment.

She began to panic, remembering that Sirius was also here somewhere. She turned to her brother "Sev, where's Sirius?"

"Why would I care where that murderer is?" Spat Severus.

Silvia rolled her eyes, he had clearly adapted brain damage when he and Sirius got thrown. She snatched his wand out of his hands and pointed it at him muttering a spell in hopes it would help him remember. And sure enough, it did.

"Silvia what the hell just happened?" Severus asked

"Ron and Hermione can catch you up, right now I need to know where Sirius is" she said gesturing to the two kids next to her. That was when she noticed something, Harry a.k.a her godson was not with them.

"Bloody hell" she said.

Before anyone could question her anymore, she darted off towards the forest where she could see hundreds of dementors surrounding it. She could only hope she got there in time.
~~~
When she arrived, Sirius and Harry were surrounded by dementors. Harry was trying to conjure a patronous charm. "Harry!" Yelled Silvia, she rushed over to the two.

The dementors had begun to attack Silvia now, she already felt weak enough due to the large bite on her neck and this was just worsening it.

She collapsed next to Sirius, her hand in his. Harry tried desperately to conjure his patronous but it wasn't working. The lake next to them had completely frozen over. Finally, Harry's patronous had worked but only for a small amount of time before the charm vanished and the dementors attacked the three again.

The dementors gave Silvia and Sirius the kiss.

A white and blue essence began to flow out of the mouths of Silvia and Sirius, Harry looked ahead. There on the other side of the lake, stood a stag. Not just any stag, a patronous.

Harry looked at it in shock. The dementors were hit by the patronous shield and they were casted away. The essence that floated above Sirius and Silvia's mouths dropped back into their mouths and they both took a gasp of air, they both breathed. They were alive.

Harry's vision began to fade as darkness consumed him. He fell besides Silvia and Sirius. What a lovely family reunion!
~~~~
Harry awoke to the face of Hermione staring back at him. "I saw my dad" he stated.

"What?" asked Hermione, clearly not believing him.

"He sent the dementors away, I saw him across the lake" Harry elaborated.

Hermione prevented Harry from saying anymore, "Harry, they've captured Sirius and Silvia. Any minute, the dementors are going to perform the kiss."

Harry shot up immediately, "You mean, they're going to kill them?"

"No, it's worse" said Hermione.

"They're going to suck out their souls" she said

"How? Why?" exclaimed Harry, "They're innocent! Pettigrew was tied up! Snape saw he was and so did Lupin!"

"That's the thing," began Hermione, "whilst Snape was busy healing Silvia, Pettigrew somehow got ahold of my wand and he used it to untie himself and he transformed back into the rat and ran off."

"That's nonsense!" Shouted Harry.

"We know, mate" said Ron from his hospital bed.

Harry was about to speak again until the doors to the Hospital Wing opened and Dumbledore walked in followed by Fudge, Madame Pomfrey, Snape and Lupin.

Hermione walked over to him, "Headmaster, you've got to stop them! They've got the wrong people!"

Harry added on, "It's true, sir! Sirius and Silvia are innocent!"

Ron spoke up too, "It's Scabbers who did it."

"Scabbers?" Questioned Dumbledore.

"He's my rat, sir. Well, he's not really a rat. Well, he was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl-"

"Nonsense!" Fudge spoke continuing,

"They've clearly bewitched these poor children into playing their game"

"Minister, what they are saying is the truth," started Snape "Myself and Lupin here where there, we saw it"

The Minister laughed in disbelief, "Oh dear! They've even bewitched professors!"

Madame Pomfrey grew annoyed, "Minister! This is a hospital wing not an interrogation room!"

"Don't worry, Black and his wife will be taking the dementor's kiss right about now." Said Fudge.

All at once, Lupin, Snape and the trio were yelling all sorts of things at the man.

"Out, now! You're stressing out my patients!" shouted Poppy

"Poppy, I would like to have a word with Ron, Harry and Hermione if you wouldn't mind?" spoke Dumbledore.

"Yes, I do mind!" Responded Poppy.

"I'm afraid this cannot wait," he spoke before turning to the Minister and speaking again, "Minister why don't you step outside with Professor Snape and Professor Lupin for a moment. I'd like to have a word with Mr Potter and his friends here."

Fudge nodded his head reluctantly before walking out of the room with Lupin and Snape, Madam Pomfrey following close behind.

Once the door closed, Hermione spoke again to the Headmaster, "Please believe us"

"I do, Miss Granger, but I'm sorry to say the word of three thirteen-year-old wizards will convince few others" he responded looking between the two.

Dumbledore walked towards Ron's bedside. He spoke once more, "A child's voice, however honest and true,"he placed his hand on Ron's injured leg, Ron practically leapt out of the bed as he grimaced. Dumbledore continued, "is meaningless to those who've forgotten to listen"

Dumbledore kept patting Ron's leg as he spoke, Ron looked up at him inhaling a sharp breath as he looked at him pissed.

The bells tolling in the distance sparked Dumbledore's interest as he walked back towards Harry and Hermione speaking, "A mysterious thing, time" he walked towards the doors as he continued, "Powerful..and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius and Silvia Black are in the topmost cell of the dark tower." He spun around swiftly and faced Hermione before he spoke again, "You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before the last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss."

Dumbledore took in a breath before talking in a hushed tone, "If you succeed tonight,  more than two innocent lives may be spared." The bell chimed again in the distance. Dumbledore gestured with his fingers, "Three turns should do it, I think." Dumbledore winked at the two before leaving the Hospital Wing.

Just as he was about to close the doors, he added "Oh, by the way. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin"

"Good luck" he spoke in a playful voice before closing the doors to the Hospital Wing.

When no one said anything, Ron spoke up, "What the bloody hell was that all about?"

Hermione turned around to face him, "Sorry Ron, but seeing as you can't walk."

Hermione pulled the time-turner out of her jacket and clasped it around Harry. Harry tried to touch it,

SLAP!

Sighing, Hermione turned the time-turner three times. Harry looked around gobsmacked as time went backwards extremely fast, people coming in and out of the hospital wing. Hermione unclasped the time-turner from around Harry and tucked it back into her jacket.

"What just happened?" Asked Harry clueless.

"Where's Ron?" He wondered

Hermione turned to him, "seven-thirty. Where were we at seven-thirty?"

"I don't know, going to Hagrid's?" He answered.

Hermione grabbed ahold of his hand, "Come on, and we can't be seen."

A/n: I can't believe POA is almost over! Hope you enjoyed! <3

Remember to comment and vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 16 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
10.1K 195 28
In which °• a young single mother tries to go through life•° °•°•° JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...
662K 27.4K 130
❝And I want your infinity?❞ ❝Even if you don't, it's yours to have. My infinity belongs to you. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺.❞ ˚✩...
24.9K 938 28
↳ ❝ Yes, but the world isn't split into good people and death eaters❞ ➤ 𝐒...