All mine (Kittyz)

By haerin__2

"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." also just to clarify things, everyone in this... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e

f i v e

1.2K 70 12
By haerin__2

Haerin's POV:

Leeseo slaps Hanni's chest, "Okay dumbass, that's your idea of a good first impression?"

Hanni walks over to me, making me a little nervous.

"You've never seen me though." I quietly say.

"Eh, Hyein has shown us some photos of you." she stops in her place, standing only a few inches away.

"True!" Leeseo adds, finally finding the chili spices she had been looking for.

That piece of shit.

Hanni shrugs, "Just being honest." she grins, but her cheeks flush a red color.

Okay, maybe she isn't a sweet shy person, there's only one that came out wrong.

"You're creepy." I give her a frown.

"She gets that a lot." Leeseo speaks out from where she's standing by the counter.

"Unnie!" Hanni whines.
Leeseo turns around, "It's a fact!" she defends, turning back to start the oven.

"Well, I guess that's that then." I give her a nod and go over to the fridge to grab some ingredients.

"Need help?" Hanni follows, standing too close to me as I crouch down to get the kimchi.

"You probably burn water." is all I respond with, she just raised my nerves, that's all.

Leeseo laughs, nodding as she pours some oil on to a pan, Hanni huffs, crouching down to my level, her face close to mine.

"You know, I think we're gonna be good friends." she whispers, slightly smirking.

"I doubt it." I stand back up and close the fridge.

"I like this girl." Leeseo proudly nods.

"Yeah, whatever." Hanni, frustrated, leaves the kitchen.

"She's sweeter once you really get to know her, I promise." Leeseo says as we both begin cooking.

~

"Food is ready!" I yell while leaving the kitchen with some side dishes in my hand, placing it on the dining table.

The girls all say "Woo!" from excitement and take a seat around the table.

Leeseo then comes out with the main dish, the kimchi-fried rice and in her other hand is a big bowl of ramen.

I admire the bowl of ramen, my favourite.

"Ramen is my favourite too, mostly jjangmyeon." a melodic voice starts, I look beside me and there is the too attractive dark redhead.

"Oh that's nice, but how did you know that it was my favourite?" I ask as I turn around and sit beside her.

The dark redhead smiles, "Your fists clenched when you noticed the ramen." she nudges my head towards my hand that's placed on the table, she starts scooping some rice on to her plate.

"That's embarrassing." I mumble, picking up some side dishes on my plate.

She laughs, "I can't say I have never done that, so don't worry about it."

She has an attractive feel voice that just made her even more attractive from when I first saw her, is that even possible.

"Well, I guess we have something in common then." I answer, and she politely puts some ramen on my plate.

"Good start." she replies. I like this girl very much.

I look straight ahead to see two of the girls talking and laughing, one of them was Kazuha, the other Eunchae, with the dark, black-grey hair.

She had a very lovable smile.

"Haerin?" a familiar voice from my right starts, I turn to the direction of it.

"Yeah?" I answer.

Hyein is holding her chopsticks, the chopsticks have some raw kimchi intertwined in them.

I smile and pick up my bowl so she can place the ramen into it. "Thanks ugly." I say and reach for the pickled-radish across the table.

"Love you too." Hyein rolls her eyes.

Minji then grins, all of us turn our heads towards her.

"What is it Unnie?" Danielle asks with a mouth full of rice.

"It's just Hyein and Haerin," she says looking down at her bowl.

"What is it about us?" Hyein asks, her eyes squinted because of confusion.

"Get a room, and you still say that you guys are just friends."

"Dude, seriously?" Hyein says with a monotone voice, her facial expression blank.

"Minji, Hyein and I have the kind of relationship that's similar to sisters." I answered her, my cheeks flush red and I feel like melting in my chair.

"Oh! Look, Hyein you just got your friend zoned out." Hanni laughs.

Hyein gives a sarcastic laugh, "Of course you'd know what it feels like because it happens to you on a daily basis." she gives her a devilish smile.

They are like typical siblings fighting about stupid shit. Just like me and Hyein.

"Okay enough, eat your food, and Minji keep your thoughts to yourself." all the heads turn towards the raspy cold voice, it was Kazuha making her statement instead of Leeseo.

These girls surprise me every time.

Minji clears her throat, almost as if it clears the tense atmosphere as well because it went back to normal, and everyone continued eating.

~

Monday

I wake up to the sound of a car horn, I moan in annoyance, why is there so much noises on a Monday morning.

I get out of bed, drag myself across the room to look out the window.

A familiar black car is waiting right in front of my house.

I open the window and hear a shout coming from the car, "Haerin what the hell are you doing we're gonna be late!" I squint my eyes and try to get a better look at whose voice was that.

"Hyein?" I whisper to myself.

Wait...

It's a Monday.

My eyes widen and I dash to my closet to get my uniform, forgetting to actually do half of what usually goes in my routine.

"Hi mom, bye mom." I mumble as I dash by her, not even glancing at her or letting her speak.

I open the door and quickly get into Hyein's car, "Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night," I breathe heavily as I speak.

"Why? What were you doing?" she starts driving, her eyes focused on the road, as I look at my phone camera to make sure I look decent because all I had time for when I woke up was putting my uniform and shoes on.

I didn't answer Hyein, my brain is hurting from the sudden action after just waking up.

She laughs.

I scoff, "Aren't you enjoying watching me suffer?" I stick my tongue out at her.

"A little." she jokes along.

I finally arrive at my school, Hyein parks in the perfect spot, right where the entrance is so I don't waste time walking from one side of the campus to the other.

"Do I look okay?" I turn to face her so she can get a better look at my mess, she unbuckles her seatbelt and looks at me,

"You look like a hobo." she winks.

"Thanks." I quickly say and grab my stuff to head to class.

I run as fast as I can, I've never ran this fast.

I have a clean streak through my whole school life, a clean streak of no detentions or being sent to the principal's office, I can't ruin that over the excuse of smiply over-sleeping.

I aggressively open the door, unintentionally, which causes the whole class to look at me,

"Kang Haerin what is your problem?" the teacher yells.

"Oh sorry, I thought I was late." I breathe heavily as the blood in my body rushes up to my cheeks.

"You're seven minutes early, Mrs. Kang." he says pointing towards the clock hung up on the old cracked wall.

I freeze.

How am I so stupid to the point that I didn't check the time before automatically thinking I'm late.

The teacher sighs, "Just knock next time instead of a dramstic entrance, go sit down." his face has a disappointed look planted on it.

~

School is finally over, that shithole.

My head is pounding against my skull almost as if it wants to escape and be free from this.

"Haerin," a low voice starts, I groan, I don't feel like talking to anyone right now but because I'm 'nice' I turn towards the voice.

It's Seoyeon, never mind.

"I'm sorry but my mom and I are going to her friend's wedding this Saturday, I asked you to come, so can I talk to you today." she explains fiddling with her fingers, not being able to maintain eye contact anymore.

I never read the letter so either way, I had no idea about why she wanted to meet on Saturday. Or that she wanted to meet at all.

"Um, sure." I hesitantly mumble, going along with it.

I want the world to swallow me whole, to escape this moment.

"Can we talk at my house?"

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 258K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
26.9K 466 18
In which Will gets vecna'd, and Mike is the one who has to save him (Fanart on the cover isn't mine!)
25.3K 1.5K 27
Who the fuck are you? ๐€ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ง ๐€๐๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. ๐Ÿ”ฅ** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...