G R E Y E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ยซ ๐“ ๐„ ๐€ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐’ ยป [Iแด›แดsสœษช Rษชษด x OC] "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

P สŸ แด€ ส สŸ ษช s แด›
Z แด‡ ส€ แด
O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด
T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
F แด แดœ ส€
F ษช แด  แด‡
S ษช x
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด›
N ษช ษด แด‡
T แด‡ ษด
E สŸ แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ สŸ แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F แด แดœ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F ษช า“ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S ษช x แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
N ษช ษด แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส
HAPPY 1K READS
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T แดก แด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S ษช x
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก ษช ส€ แด› ส - T แดก แด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S ษช x
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
F แด ส€ แด› ส
F แด ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T สœ แด‡ E ษด แด…

T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡

448 12 4
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩"

"Sorry I'm gonna use the bathroom." Mira said making the captain nod.

She walked out of the room and headed downstairs. When is he gonna come? Don't tell me he got lost or worse. She thought and sat down on the couch with a sigh.

Guess I'll wait for him here.

After a few minutes at exactly 1:30 Rin walked through the door. He looked like a mess.

His dark hair was messy and was still wet from the rain. His clothes were also soaked which meant he walked around like that for about one hour and a half.

The brunette instantly got off the coach and walked towards him. He watched her movements as she stopped directly infront of him. It looked like he had cooled off and was finally able to think clearly.

He looked at her straight in the eyes, his teal ones showed guilt.

"Mira, I--"

Before he could finish his sentence she hugged him tightly. Rin let out a small gasp as he looked down at the girl who was gripping the fabric of his soaked shirt.

"Let go, You're gonna get sick."

He said as Mira tighened the hug. "Shut your trap. You don't get to talk about getting sick." She said as he gave up.

His hands went to hug her back but he stopped.

"Enjoy the moment while you can, I'm gonna make you regret the things you said." Her threatning voice made him gulp as he suddenly heard her sniffing.

"Are you.. crying?"

"No you moron, I'm sick because of you." She whisper-yelled making him chuckle.

Rin finally gave into the hug wrapping his hands around her back, while she clung onto his torso and burried her face in his chest.

He felt his ears turn hot as he placed one of his hands on her head. "I'm sorry, I'll take any punishment." He said and patted her head.

The brunette scoffed and pushed him away. "You don't deserve my hug and My clothes are all soaked now. Thanks a lot." She said sarcastically and headed upstairs.

The boy playfully rolled his eyes and followed her up the stairs. They said goodbye in the hallway and split ways.

Both of them wanted to say more, to express their feelings towards each other better, but they didn't...

Or rather they couldn't.

I should've said something.

Wish I said something more.

Gosh I'm suck an idiot

Mira layed down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. The only thing (or person) on her mind was him. She smiled at the thought, but then got emberrassed.

Gosh did I really fall for him for the second time? That sounds pathetic. And here I said I wanted nothing to do with him. Rin, look what you've done to me.

• • •

Rin plopped on his bed and burried his face in the pillow. A small blush crept up on his face at the thought of Her.

He couldn't get his mind off of her, not even for one second.

Even after they fought the one thing he was worried about was her getting sick. That's funny, I ended up catching a cold instead.

Her hug was warm, so warm I wish it lasted longer. Maybe I'll hug her tomorrow... Nope definetly not gonna do that. Wait Aren't I suppost to be mad at her? Nevermind I completely forgot about that...

Look what you did to me, Mira.

He fell asleep thinking about her. Although tomorrow he would be greeted with an amazing surprise.

"RIN?!?!?!!"

Chigiri accidentaly yelled at the top of his lungs waking up everyone in the room.

"The fuck are you screaming about?" Otoya yelled back before burrying himself in the blanket.

"What did you just yell?" Karasu said while rubbing his eyes. Did I mishear? Or was that Rin's name being mentioned?

"Rin's back."

The red head said making the guys turned their heads to the emo boy, who looked like a corpse. "Woah Rin-chan you look horrible."

Bachira said in the most excited voice ever.

"How can you say stuff like that with a happy face?" Reo commented feeling goosebumps on his skin. "It's kinda scary."

"Rin's back?!?!!" Isagi 'accidentaly' yelled while exitting the bathroom.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTHS." Kaiser snapped making Ness beside him flinch.

"Ness!! Close the curtain."

The magenta Haired boy oblidged as Rin glared at the others. It's 8 in the fucking morning, do these guys ever shut the fuck up?

"Where were you yesterday? We looked everywhere for you." Reo said curious to hear his responce.

The emo boy glared at them and went to the bathroom. "Guess he doesn't wanna talk." Chigiri said and shrugged.

At breakfast everyone kept throwing glances at Mira and then at Rin. They two were uncomfortable sure but the boy didn't say anything.

On the other hand Mira got tired of the looks and glared at everyone who didn't mind their business. The Komazawa university's team walked past them as Himiko smiled and slightly bowed at the brunette.

She was a bit confused but returned the gesture.

"Did something happen while I was gone?"

Rin asked making Otoya and Karasu choke on their tea. The ravenette put on a smile and wipped his mouth, meanwhile the green-streaked boy continued to choke.

"Uh no Nothing much." Karasu said and glared at his friend.

Isagi nervously looked around everywhere except at Rin. Chigiri and Reo pretended not to hear anything and well Bachira was ready to spit the tea.

"Well what happened was--"

Yoichi quickly covered his mouth and tried acting normally.

"Yo aren't you gonna help him? I think he's dying." Makio said pointing to Otoya who was still choking. She offered him some water as he finally calmed down and sighed.

"We have a looooong story to tell you." He said making the emo boy raise a brow. Did something big happen?

The guys dragged Rin to their room upstairs and locked the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 16.6K 69
"an angel from heaven." bllk x f! reader oneshots for you to binge-read ๐Ÿค ยฉSEN. โš DEC 2022.
26.8K 749 21
! ๐Ÿ’Œ ; ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ! ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๏ฟฝ...
64.7K 1.8K 28
โ•ญโ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แถปแถปแถปใ€ƒ( ๊ฉœ แฏ… ๊ฉœ;)โญใ€€๏น’ ัั”โˆ‚ ะบั”ัƒ โ€žWhy did bro start twerking" โ€žWAIT I MEANT TWEAKING" - โ€ž๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
17.5K 760 14
โ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐†? ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ ๐€๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐€๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐? โž โŒ— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›; a gi...