Royally yours

由 nidhi181002

Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Rat... 更多

Characters
1.Daksh's ultimatum
2.Caught
3.Chillis and Sweets
4.Sneaking Out
5.The Unexpected meet
6.The Yagna
7.She's the Owner
8. I want to marry her!
9.Colorful Prank!
10.My feelings and her moves
11. Reception
12. Don't cry!
13. They know!
New Book Announcement!
15. Sister-in-law's advice
16. An exam & Lunch!
17. Exams
18. Back to home
19. Outing
20. Family meet
21. Good news!
22. Escape
23. A function
24. A match
25. Not her brother!
26. She will get married when she wants to!
27. You can't do that!
28. I'm real
29. I am going to marry Mr.Chauhan!
30. Birthday
31. Let's get married
32. Double Good news!
33. Ice-cream
34. Strawberries and salt?
35. Bui can do that!
36. Hey Murari!
37. Swagatham Krishna
38. Rakhi
39. Monster?
40. Punishment time
41. Never!
42. Engagement
43. Results
44. Dubai?
45. Her favorites
46. Under the blanket of stars
47. Don't wanna go
48. She accepted, but confession?
49. Possessive brothers
Thank you!
50. A game with youngsters
51. Meri Lakshmi
52. Holidays
53. To Village home
54. Bhogi
55. You do too
56. Our village date
57. Godavari and gift
58. That was hot!
59. Temple
60. Pasupu
61. Sleep and Study
62. The special Wedding card
63. Vizag
64. Bhadrachalam
65. I didn't want to...
66. No alcohol
Important but not an update
67. The journey to Udaipur
68. Fire in the rain
69. Palace tour & Siblings' time
70. Mehendi & Sangeet
71. Haldi
72. The 'Life' of her family
73. Wedding I
74. My Wife!
75. Their Puttadi Bomma(Golden Doll)
76. Pre-wedding rituals
77. Wedding II
78. The cat-mouse chase
79. Father's advice
80. Farewell
81. Changes in the room
82. Meri Annapurna
83. Who's the enemy?
84. His support system

14. It's a Yes!

30.3K 1.5K 32
由 nidhi181002

Daksh

I took Chaitra home. 

She got a message. 

"You can freshen up in the guest room. Annayya left some clothes for you there!" She informed me pointing to a room after reading the message. 

I nodded in response and went to the room.

I freshened up and came out. I just sat on the bed resting my head on the headrest and my eyes shut down without my knowledge. 

I woke up when someone shooked me a little.

"Have something first. Then you can have a nap." Chaitra spoke as soon as I opened my eyes. She is wearing a jean paired with a T-shirt. It's a little bigger than her size. I know the concept of the oversized tee! 

"Don't we need to go to the hospital?" I asked getting up from bed. I know she wants to be there. She was even reluctant to leave but she just came home not to give much tension to her family. 

"We will go in the afternoon. Maa sa asked us to rest for some time and come back in the afternoon with food, by the way, Nanamma is fine. Akash Anna called a while ago. " she replied. She is not her usual happy self. The glitter in her eyes is no longer seen. She looks pale. But she is relaxed a little.

"Where is Aunty, uncle?" I asked. I haven't seen them from the time we entered the home.

"They left for the hospital a while ago. They didn't want to disturb your sleep," she replied.

We went to the dining table and took our seats. She is sitting opposite me.

Help came and placed dishes on the table.

"I will do it Lakshmi aunty. " Chaitra said when the help was about to serve food to us.

She gave a smile and walked away. But that smile doesn't have the spark that always ignites my heart. It's just a mere plain smile of courtesy. 

Chaitra served breakfast to both of us. 

"Don't worry it will be tasty!" She commented observing me not touching food. She is trying to act happy but I know she is anything but happy. 

"I was just thinking!" I replied with a small smile before taking a morsel of food.

"About?" She asked with concern in her voice. She is concerned about my worries despite being in such a situation. This girl is a real gem. My precious gem. 

"About some business stuff. That's not important now!" I answered. I have to attend a meeting in the afternoon but I can't leave Chaitra in this state. She is feeling low. She is my priority now. 

"You can go back if you have some important business." She replied with a smile.

"No. I want to stay." I replied immediately. I really want to be with her right now. If I can't solve her problems I can at least be a shoulder she can lean on. 

"I will come to Jodhpur tomorrow anyways. So, please go! Don't delay your work for me." She requested me to leave.

"Will you?" I asked just to confirm if she is lying to send me away. I can rest assured knowing she will be close to me.

"I will. My exams will start in 2 days and Nanamma is fine now. She will be discharged in the evening." She informed keeping her now empty juice glass on the table. Thank god, her grandmother is fine. She will not cry anymore.

"I will leave in the afternoon then," I replied. My meeting is at 7. I can spend some time with her before leaving.

She nodded in agreement and waited for me to complete my breakfast.

We walked into the living room after that.

"You can take a nap if you are tired." She said settling herself on the sofa and placing a cushion in her lap.

"No, I am fine." I settled myself beside her but at a safe distance. 

"Want to watch something?" She asked taking the TV remote from the table in the middle.

"You can select," I replied. She nodded and turned on the TV. We watched it for some time. Then the screen suddenly went blank.

"What now?" Chaitra growled switching the channels aggressively.

Her phone went off. She picked it up.

"Hello maa sa!"

"You are coming?" 

"I'll ask Lakshmi Aunty and Mani Aunty to prepare food!"

"Okay, Maa sa! I will!" 

"Bye!"

She ended the call and looked at me.

"They are coming back. Nanamma got discharged early as she was making a fuss." She said with a spark in her eyes that I was missing since yesterday. Finally, my happy Chaitra is back. 

"That's great!" I acknowledged. I will always try to keep that spark intact in her eyes. 

"Oh ha, my parents want to have lunch with you." She said fidgeting with her fingers.

"That's fine by me," I answered. She nodded and went into the kitchen maybe to inform the staff to prepare lunch.

Her family returned in an hour or so. We all sat in the living room after Chaitra's father and brother took her grandma to her room.

"Do you love our Chaithu?" Her father asked once we all settled down. I will be lying if I say I am not scared of his intimidating gaze. He is so scary.

"More than anything else!" I replied with great confidence and pride looking at her. She averted her gaze blushing. 

"Will you keep my daughter happy and safe?" He questioned again. 

"Always!" Of course, I will keep her happy. He doesn't need to worry about her happiness or safety when I am around.

"What if she throws tantrums?" 

"I will bear them."

"What if she irritates you?"

"She can never irritate me."

"What if she becomes stubborn?"

"I will make her understand."

"What if she gets angry?"

"I will pacify her!"

"What if she leaves you?"

"I will not let that happen! Never!" I replied with my hands forming into fists. I will never let her leave me! She became s important to me that I can't even think of my life without her.

"I'm impressed!" Chaitra's bhabi said clapping her hands.

"What are you so happy about?" her bhai asked raising a brow. Don't tell me he's angry with me. Will he become that typical brother who says 'Don't you dare come near my sister?' 

"Can't you see how much he loves our Chaithu? He bought her here at midnight just because she was crying! And he is promising that he will always be with her no matter what! Can't I be happy for my sweet sister-in-law?" She asked raising a brow at him.

"Look Daksh, we have heard a lot about your family. Chaitra's mamu respects your family a lot. Even Aakash said that you are a good guy and he met you a few times. We don't have any problem with this alliance if Chaitra agrees to it." Raghav Uncle announced.

All our heads turned towards Chaitra who is looking down. I can hear my heart beating rapidly. My hands started sweating. Please say yes sweetheart!

"What do you think Chaitra?" Pallavi Aunty asked caressing her hair.

"I am okay with whatever you decide Maa sa. I like him but I don't know about marrying him. I will marry him if you all think he is perfect for me." She replied her eyes still glued to the floor.

"We want you to decide what you want Chaithu. We don't want you to follow what we say. It's you who's going to spend your entire life with him, not any of us." Aakash spoke. He is such a caring brother.

"But I am confused Annayya!" She replied now looking at her brother.

"Okay, just answer my questions and be honest!" Bindu said to which Chaitra nodded her head.

"Does he make you feel happy?"

"Yes"

"Do you feel comfortable spending time with him?"

"Yes"

"Does he respects your choices and opinions?"

"Yes"

"Does he make you feel safe?"

"Yes"

"Do you like being with him?"

"Yes"

"Do you trust him?"

"Yes"

"Can you be yourself around him?"

"Yes"

"That's it! I hope all of you get her answer!" Bindu squealed in joy. She is going to be my favorite bhabi(sister-in-law). Akash gave her a 'you are impossible' look which she shrugged off.

I am the happiest man in the world right now! My Chaitra agreed to marry me! She said yes! Not directly but still it is a yes right? But we will get married only when she realizes her feelings for me. Everyone looked at both of us happily.

"Your family can come to visit us after Chaitra's exams. We can talk about other things then!" Raghav Uncle said with a smile. Thank god! He smiled at last. 

" Let's have lunch! Shall we?" Bindu asked to which we all nodded and got up. Raghav uncle took Chaitra to the dining table with his hand around her shoulder.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.2K 22
"Do you think really that I was forced to marry?" Reyansh asked me and I nodded. He came closer and whispered something in my ear "I planned this m...
671K 32.2K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
1.8M 73.7K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...
57.5K 3K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...