Burn Me Right

By Nyxiden

Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or sh... More

warnings
Diabolus et angelus eius....
Prologue
Angelus Mortis
manes praeterita
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 38

726 38 25
By Nyxiden

Autumn's intercom buzzed, jolting her from her thoughts. She hesitated for a moment, wondering if she should even bother answering. But she knew better than to ignore Zyler's calls. Taking a deep breath, she pressed the button and spoke softly, "Yes, Sir?"

"Ms. Wraith, come to my office," his voice was curt, and she could hear the irritation in it.

Straightening her dress, Autumn made her way to his office and knocked softly. She heard Zyler's voice call out, "Come in."

He was about to walk over and steal a kiss from her when his door banged open, and Bella barged in, "Zy." All their heads whipped to the side, and he brushed his hair out of his face. Autumn stood there looking confused.

"Get out," Zyler huffed like an angry bull.

"Are you taking me to the ball?" She didn't look at Zyler. Her gaze was wholly on Autumn. "And who's she?" Anyone could tell Bella didn't like Autumn at all. She looked timid and out of place.

"None of your concern, Bella. Get out," He looked at Bella this time and glared at her. He wanted to spend time with his little flower, but this bitch destroyed his mood. "I said get out," this time, he got up and pushed the chair. Both Autumn and Bella got startled. Tears lined Bella's lids, but she choked on them. Autumn felt terrible for the woman. Why does he act so entitled?

Bella stomped to the door like an angry toddler. She was about to turn the knob when Zyler stopped her. "Get whatever fucking clothes you want. I will pick you up at 7," his voice reached her ears, and both Autumn and Zyler could tell she was very happy. As soon as Bella left, Zyler turned his attention to his girl. "Come here," he ordered her roughly. Autumn contemplated whether she wanted to listen to him or if it would be better if she ran out the door. Her gaze shifted between the door and him. He knew what she was thinking and raised his brow in question.

"Should I count?" he asked with an edge to his tone. Sighing, the girl walked to him. She stood beside his chair, "in my lap," he jerked her forward. Autumn fell in his lap. A Curtain of brown hair brushed his face as she adjusted, trying to put as much distance as possible, making his cock stand up straight. Her scent was a blend of sweet and sultry, like the smoke of incense mixed with the sweetness of flowers. He wondered if she would let him taste her.

"Closer," he ordered her. Gulping, she moved forward, and unknowingly, she felt his cock, and he knew it too. She confirmed it with a sharp gasp. Kissing her hair, he closed his eyes, inhaling her scent. It smelled too sweet. "I wish I could take you to the ball," he pecked her lips. This was too close, too scary for her. "Are you scared someone will see you and me like this?" his voice was filled with need. "Is your pussy wet, baby?" Her brows furrowed with disgust. "I want eyes on us. I want them to see how good I make you feel and burn in envy," he raised his hips, thrusting onto her clothed core.

"Do you want them to see us?" he inquired. Autumn shook her head. "Show me your pussy, baby. I want to see how wet it is," his throat parched dry at the thought of her wet pussy on his tongue.

He grabbed her middle finger and sucked on it greedily as if he was sucking on the most delicious lollipop, making a feral noise. When he pulled it out, it was wet with his saliva. He guided it to her pussy, all the while Autumn shook her head no. He grabbed her clit with his forefinger and thumb and pushed her panty away. He pressed his finger into her core with a gentle pressure that made her whimper. She had never touched herself there.

He made her finger circle her clit in circular motions. With the other hand, he grabbed his cigar and made her clutch it. Autumn had no idea what was happening to her. Only she knew her body wasn't in control. "Your pussy is a masterpiece, baby. A work of art, so exquisite that I want to ink it on my chest," he husked in her ear while working himself on her pussy, juices pouring and gushing all over.

He rubbed her clit with her finger and his cigar. It only took a few more strokes while she came hard, clawing his chair with her nails. It was scandalous to be in this position with him. People will accuse her of climbing the corporate ladder by sleeping up. He pulled out her finger and sucked her release drinking all of it.

Her release made a pool on his pants. He pulled his cigar out of her cunt, inhaling her essence. "A little something to take with me," he winked. He will take it with him to remind him of her when he loses control.

"Will you be a good girl?" He kissed her cheeks. Autumn kept quiet. She didn't know why. "Answer me, baby," he crooned to her. "Or do you want another release?" He threatened her as if he was asking about her food preferences. Autumn said yes. "Good girl. Now go before I bend you here."

Autumn got down. "Will you let me go?" she was desperate to get out of his clutches. He raised his brow.

"Do you want to try again?" He threw his pen on his file. She shook her head in defeat. Walking out the door, she ran into her restroom. Placing a hand on her heart, she calmed her breath. His blue eyes scared her to death. She splashed water on her face. Her heart was rushing at the speed of a jet engine. She pulled her pants down to see that she had gotten her period. Now she knew why everything was such a mess. It was good she didn't bleed when his hands were down there.

She was quiet all through the ride. She didn't say a single word to him. "Why are you quiet, Autumn?" she closed her eyes, fisting her fingers tight to control her anger. She didn't want to talk to him or see him.

"Let me be, please," she swatted his hands like a fly. "I am not in the mood to talk, please" She felt too emotional, too scared to talk. Besides, she was exhausted, too anxious, and frustrated.

He wanted to listen to her sweet voice, talk to her, and ask her what was going on, but Autumn was adamant about zipping her lips tight. "What's going on," he pulled her into his lap.

"I don't want to talk," she sniffled. "Why won't you get it," He didn't know what it was, but he kissed her cheeks.

"Shh! Don't cry, baby. It's okay," he cooed to her.

"No, it's not. You are the reason I am crying," she snapped at him. Zyler looked at her with a shocked expression. His little dahlia had taken offense. "You are the reason for my misery." She sobbed harder.

"Do you want this?" He offered her his handkerchief. She didn't take it and took out her own. She was so freaking adorable when she cried.

"I want you away from me. Can you give me that?" She sniffled.

"Shh...... I don't want to yell at you, baby. Don't cry," he brushed her hair out of her face.

He didn't know what it was, but he decided to be quiet. She didn't look like her usual self, so he let it be, and she passed out. He carried her out of the car and put her on the bed. Carly's eyes turned wide as saucers. "She doesn't seem to be feeling okay. Take good care of her. I will be back tonight. Once she wakes up, make sure she has something to eat," he ordered her roughly and walked out of the room to get ready.

................

He fisted her phone and called Cole. "Is everything ready?" He buttoned his tie and squirted some cologne. He grabbed his retinal camera and adjusted them in his eyes. He blinked twice, verifying the vision. He blinked a few times to make sure he captured the pictures with ease. And the retinal camera worked perfectly.

"All is done. I've got the blueprints. I know where the cameras are going to be," Cole also jumped into his car, driving to his destination to set up things for his work. "I will hack into his cameras, but there is a room in the far corner of the mansion. It is heavily guarded, but I am sure you will be able to find something," Cole parked his car a safe distance from the mansion before proceeding with his work.

"As you asked, I will replace it with the footage we prepared and shut down the cameras for 10 minutes before they are notified," he turned on his laptop.

"I would've done it myself, but I don't want Varney to doubt me. If I keep doing something without paying attention, he will doubt me," Zyler ran down the steps and hopped into his car. "I have to pick up that bitch," he groaned. He wanted nothing other than to spend time with his little dahlia. But as work calls, this was important.

"Are you okay?" Cole plugged some wires into the network. "I mean, you are meeting them after a long time," Cole was cut off.

"I am fine, Cole. Don't worry about me. Just make sure we have everything set up." Zyler stopped before Bella's house. The woman ran out excitedly, much to his disappointment.

"Zy," she opened the door and hopped in. Before she could run his hands down her body, Zyler whipped his head toward her.

He grabbed her face and squeezed her cheeks, "If you touch me one more time. I will break your mother fucking legs," he wanted to choke her to death. Bella terrifyingly stared into his eyes. He had never been that angry in all his life. "You will act how I want you to act. Don't you fucking dare test me," he pushed her away roughly.

"I fucking love it when you are this rough," it made her wet. Her pussy throbbing with need. Zyler ignored her and sat in the far corner. He was thinking of her, about what made her sniffle like that or cry like a little girl. Soon, they stopped before the mansion. The security was tight. Zyler anticipated this. He knew Varney wouldn't let a fly slip past his tight security—too much of a coward even to take risks.

The place was decorated heavily. It was a goth-themed party. Zyler stepped into the dimly lit room, his eyes adjusting to the low light. Black was the dominant color of the night, from the walls draped in black cloth to the black candles flickering on every surface. The music was dark and heavy, a mix of industrial and gothic metal that seemed to reverberate through his bones.

The room was filled with people, all dressed in various shades of black and gothic clothing. Some wore leather and spikes, while others wore Victorian-style corsets and lace. Some had intricate black makeup around their eyes, while others had their hair dyed jet-black or a dark shade of red.

The decorations were equally gothic, with taxidermized animals lining the walls and antique-looking instruments of torture displayed on tables. The air was heavy with the scent of incense and candle wax, adding to the eerie ambiance.

As Zyler made his way through the crowd, he couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. It was as if the darkness of the room had seeped into his skin and was now a part of him. But he pushed the feeling aside, knowing that he had a job to do and that he needed to keep his wits about him.

Overall, the goth-themed party was a hauntingly beautiful sight to behold, with its dark, macabre atmosphere and eclectic mix of attendees. He passed a corner, "Cole," he called his assistant. "Are you set?" he inquired, pressing a small button behind his ear. He knew Varney wouldn't let any security cameras inside.

"To the right," Cole answered. He turned around and stepped into the nearby corner. He lost Bella a long time ago.

Cole's voice crackled through the earpiece, "The President's office is on the 12th floor. There are motion sensors and guards, so watch your step. I already disabled the cameras. I am pumping gas now. The guards will fall asleep." Cole pressed some buttons to make sure the gas knocked out only the guards.

Zyler's heart raced as he stepped into the elevator, his nerves on edge as he imagined what could happen if he was caught. He had done this a thousand times, but the stakes had never been so high. He might not get a chance like this again. He took a deep breath, steeling himself for the task at hand.

"Okay, I'm on the 12th floor. What now?" Zyler whispered into his earpiece, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Head down the hallway. Take the third door on the right," Cole replied, his voice tense.

Zyler moved down the hallway, his senses on high alert. He could hear the faint sound of footsteps in the distance, but he couldn't tell where they were coming from.

As he approached the door, his heart pounded in his chest. He took a deep breath and opened the door slowly, peering inside. The President's office was dimly lit, and the only sound was the soft hum of the air conditioner. Zyler moved cautiously inside, scanning the room for any signs of danger.

He spotted the safe in the corner of the room and moved quickly towards it, pulling out the tools he had brought with him. As he worked, he could feel his heart racing, sweat breaking out on his forehead.

Finally, he heard the satisfying click of the safe unlocking. He pulled open the door and reached inside, feeling for the envelope that contained the evidence he was looking for. "Did you find it?" Cole pressed some buttons to make sure he had the right footage before him.

Zyler held the document up to the light, his eyes narrowing as he tried to make sense of the jargon-filled text. "Looks like we've hit the jackpot," he said, a hint of excitement in his voice.

Cole's voice crackled through the earpiece. "What did you find?"

"Coordinates for a location. Looks like latitude or longitude," Zyler replied, still staring at the document. "I have no idea what it means, but it's definitely important. And there are some other details here that look classified."

"Okay, let me download the files," Cole said. "Just hold tight for a minute."

"There is more," Zyler's eyes moved across the documents scanning every document one by one.

"We have three more minutes. Hurry up," Cole warned Zyler. With ease, the man scanned all documents and put them in the drawer.

As he pulled it out, he heard a faint noise behind him. He spun around, his heart racing, but there was no one there. He let out a relieved sigh and slipped the envelope into his pocket.

"Got it," he whispered into the earpiece, and then he turned to leave, praying that he would make it out undetected. He exited the office, and Cole administered the counter drug as Zyler walked out the way he walked in, hidden, like a snake in the dark waters.

As Zyler stepped into the hallway, the loud thumping of music filled his ears. Suddenly, a high-pitched voice cut through the noise like a knife.

"Zee, oh my God, it's you!" Bella's voice grated on his already pounding head. "Where have you disappeared? Let's go," she tried pulling him in when Matt walked over.

"I didn't think you would show up. Zyler. I was hoping you would bring that little thing with you, but you disappointed me," he greeted while drinking his beer through the straw. Zyler's brows crinkled in disgust. His beer was already wet, and he wasn't sober, his steps wobbling with every walk. He had every intention to snap this fucker's neck and hang it in his neck. Matt turned his attention to Bella.

"Bells," he grabbed her hand, kissing her knuckles as she almost gagged.

"Stinky cocksucker," she whispered under her breath, almost gagging.

"Hello, Brother," a voice grabbed Zyler's attention as his breath ragged, air escaping at an accelerated rate out of his nose.

He turned around. "Well, well, if it isn't the little prince himself," he snarled, his voice low and menacing," he grabbed a whiskey leaning on the bar counter. "Looks like the prince is out of his castle, or should I say self-imposed cage?" Zyler's words earned a smirk from Liam's end, and it grated on Zyler's nerves further.

"Next time you call me brother, be careful. I might steal something that is of importance to you," Zyler observed Liam's expressions, but the man showed no emotion. He knew Liam wouldn't let his mind known. He is equally cunning as he is. "Word on the street is that you have something exquisite. You don't want me stealing it, do you?

Zyler's words were biting and full of venom, dripping with a cold and calculated menace that left no doubt as to his intentions. Liam, for his part, was just as imposing, his jaw clenched, and his fists balled up in a show of restrained anger that could explode at any moment.

Liam gritted his teeth. "Really? What might that be?" he inquired, his voice laced with a dangerous edge. The air around them grew heavy with tension, the DJ stopping the music and the guests turning to watch the scene unfold. Matt's hold on the glass tightened in anticipation and fear.

Zyler's lips curved into a cold smile, a glint of amusement in his eyes. "Something that you hold dear," he replied, his voice calm and measured. "And I'll make sure you know who's taken it from you." The bluff Zyler called was something Liam expected. Whatever he is holding, there is no way Zyler will be able to lay his hands on it.

Liam's jaw clenched, his hands balling into fists at his side, but his lips had a beautiful smile. "Don't try me, Zyler," he warned, his voice low and deadly. "You know I won't hesitate to strike back."

"I am waiting, "brother," he responded with an equal amount of sarcasm.

Despite the danger that hung between them, Zyler and Liam stood their ground, their eyes locked in a silent battle of wills that spoke volumes more than any words could. It was clear to all that these were two men who had been through a lot and who would not hesitate to do whatever it took to protect their own interests.

As the silence stretched on, the tension between them only grew until it seemed that the very air around them was ready to explode. And yet, neither man moved, each one waiting for the other to make the first move in this dangerous game of chess.

"Boys," Varney interrupted, knowing that these two men would ruin his party and will cause some damage to the surroundings. "Why fight? You both know you are dear and near to me, don't you?" he winked, and Zyler had the urge to roll his eyes.

"He was the one who stole my money," Zyler pulled his gun and placed it on the table. Liam's laughter cut through the thick air.

"You can't think that you could threaten me with that, can you? Please, I shot you when you were 8," Liam scoffed.

"Well, I poisoned you next. I should've just killed your pathetic ass back then," Zyler's blue eyes turned black. Cole kept watching it through Zyler's retinal lenses tensed.

"Ask him why he stole my money, Varney," Zyler wasn't interested in having a conversation with Liam at all.

"What can I say? I am talented," Liam patted himself on his back.

"You killed one of my best senators," Liam complained like a little boy.

"Please, if they are your best. I cannot imagine what the rest are like. Now I am questioning my choices," Zyler inhaled deep, stretching his legs and making known he was the king.

"What happened to you, Zy? Did Mommy abandoning you cause some psychological changes?" Liam calling him Zy brought back unwanted memories.

"Well. At least my mother wasn't a cocksucker like yours," as much as he hated disrespecting Liam's mother, it raked on Zyler's nerves to hear him talk about his mother. Liam pulled his gun and aimed it at Zyler's head when various gasps were heard among the group. Zyler calmly sipped his whiskey without batting an eyelash. With ease, he punched Liam in his ribs with his knees.

In a swift movement, he spun around and kicked Liam in the stomach, causing him to stumble backward. Liam recovered quickly and lunged forward, throwing a punch in Zyler's face, but he was too slow. Zyler ducked and landed a heavy blow on Liam's side, sending him crashing to the ground.

Liam rolled over and sprang to his feet, his eyes blazing with fury. He charged towards Zyler, his fists flying, but Zyler met him head-on with a series of swift kicks and punches. The two men traded blows, their movements fluid and calculated. The sound of their fists connecting echoed through the room, and the crowd watched in awe as the two powerful men clashed.

Zyler landed a sharp blow to Liam's jaw, sending him reeling backward. He saw his opportunity and lunged forward, aiming for the kill shot. But Liam was too quick. He dodged to the side and kicked Zyler in the knee, sending him crashing to the ground. Liam seized the moment and grabbed a nearby bottle, smashing it over Zyler's head.

Blood trickled down Zyler's face as he struggled to get back to his feet. Liam stood over Zyler. His gun aimed squarely at Zyler's head. The room fell silent as they faced off, each man breathing heavily from the exertion of the fight.

"Boys stop it," Varney interrupted both. "Leave, both of you," he yelled at them. Zyler picked up his napkin and wiped his nose. "I won't tolerate this. If you want to try this again, go home and return," he warned both men.

Liam huffed, walking out of the room. Zyler sat there, composing himself, inhaling her scent, trying not to rip heads off.

................

The Diary of a broken girl.........

I lay on my bed, writhing in pain as my cramps tore through my insides. The sudden sound of my bedroom door crashing open jolted me awake, and I knew without looking up that he was there. My tormentor, the bane of my existence, strode into the room with a fury that sent chills down my spine. I braced myself for what was to come, knowing I could not stop him.

"How dare he?" He pulled his hair while I sat there clutching my knees. "How dare he threaten me. How dare he try to take you away from me," he walked over to me, squeezing my cheeks. His teeth dug into my skin. I put my hands on his chest, asking him to stop.

"Liam, please," I begged like every day. "What happened to the sweet you?" I asked, trying not to anger him. That somehow made him angrier.

"Take that dress off, April. Now" he warned me. I made no move to act. His anger, I cannot take. "I will not ask you again, baby. Take that fucking dress off," he pulled me toward him with force.

"I....... I am on my period, Liam. Not today, please," I pleaded, hoping he would listen, but the monster already surfaced. One look and I lost my battle.

"If you think a little blood would stop me. You are mistaken, April," he tore my clothes and pulled me under him. Ripping my panties off, he plunged inside me with brutal force. I shrieked, losing my mind. He was outraged today. I don't know why. "You are mine. Mine (thrust), Mine (thrust), and only mine," the force of his thrusts increased while I tried hard not to focus on the pain. I looked at the ceiling, not hissing. There was no point in stopping him now. He is too far gone to listen or reason with me now.

"He told me he would take you away. My precious jewel," he grabbed my face and turned toward his. I looked at his handsome face, but the beauty in his face failed to show in his heart. What did I even try to deserve this? I have never done anything to anyone. But I am being punished for something I have never done.

"Tell me you are mine, April. Tell me," He pulled out and plunged inside with a jackhammer force, pounding in mercilessly.

"I won't. Please let go," I pleaded to the last shred of his humanity. He bent down and slurped my tears.

"Don't cry. Babe. I love you," he kissed my nose and cheeks with tenderness. I wondered if this was the same man who was pounding in me. In a few thrusts, he emptied himself inside me. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom all the while, I hung to him and cried repeatedly. He put me in the bathtub, cleaned all the sheets, and sat with me. He massaged my shoulders with tenderness. "Does it help?" he questioned, and I passed into exhaustion, hoping I won't wake up tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
144K 4.7K 79
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 & 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 'Poor little soul.' A pure, innocent soul forced to face the harsh realities they said. A so...
5.9M 285K 97
[THIS STORY WILL BECOME FREE ON JULY 1, 2024] She's the reason the heart of my family had been torn apart. Because that night, I'd unwittingly chosen...
112K 5.5K 77
He wanted her; She'd always tell -- "I hope that you burn forever in hell." He has her in his grasp; This type of duo was never meant to last. Story...