Dragons: The Nine Realms (Fem...

De Dragon_Lightning

Meet Y/n Kullersen, she's Tom's twin sister but she has brown hair. She's the only one in her family who has... Mais

Chapter 1: First Flight Part 1
Chapter 3: A Hole New World
Chapter 4: Dragon Club
Chapter 5: Featherhide
Chapter 6: Fault Ripper
Season 2: Y/n's Bio
Chapter 7: Uniconned
Chapter 8: Magma Breather
Chapter 9: Dragons of the Undead
Chapter 10: Downpour
Chapter 11: The Tangled Web

Chapter 2: First Flight Part 2

941 21 13
De Dragon_Lightning

Y/n's Pov:

Both of the creatures were walking closer to us.

One was white and black while the other was opposite, black and white

The black and white one put its claw on it's chest were they light was shown before they both moved back in the dark.

They were both stepping away from the light growling and roaring at it.

Then they both took to the sky and flew away.

Tom and I sighed in relief. Tom then turned his flashlight off and we both started to climb up again using our hammers.

Unfortunately both of our hammers hit a lose spot and the piece of rock crumbled and we fell into the fissure again. We then screamed as we fell.

While we were falling though something grabbed Tom and mine's feet in their claws.

It was the same creatures from earlier. The black and white one grabbed Tom while the White and black one grabbed me.

They both threw us in the air to get a better grip in their claws. Before they started to fly up. Tom and I were freaking out the whole time this happened.

"Ah! Oh okay!" Tom says frightfully

"Uh, not the way I thought I would die." I said trying to hold onto the claws.

Both creatures flew around the corner and into a cave and into an opening and flew around they dropped us both.

Tom dropped his flashlight and both creatures landed behind us.

Tom quickly grabbed the flashlight and pulled out mine and shown it at the creatures. In return they covered their faces with their wings.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, okay! Hey, hey, hey, stop! Stop! Stop." Tom said

They both have a curious growl and uncovered their heads with their wings.

They both started to get closer to us again, they were groaning and growling while doing so.

"You're alright. You're alright." Tom says

"Yeah, we don't mean you any harm." I said

Tom then shown his flashlight at their claws and they both screeched and growled in response.

"We're not gonna hurt you. Just don't hurt us. Okay?" Tom says

"Yeah, we have no reason to harm each other." I agreed

They both snarled at us. I turned off my flashlight and Tom shown his down in front of the two and they gave a curious growl and stomped their foot in the light.

Tom shown his light at them again and they both growled and steeped into the light raising their heads.

"What are you? Where did you come from?" Tom questioned

"Why are we even asking questions?" I said

They both gave us a curious growl and cam closer to us sniffing us.

"Okay, okay. You two stay right there. Alright. And, uh, we're just gonna look for a way out of here." Tom says

Tom then turned the flashlight back on and we both walked around while the two creatures followed us.

We then took a look at the scenery in here.

"Hah, this place is incredible." Tom says

Both of the creatures behind us were sniffing Tom's bag and smelt food.

"Hey, look up there." I said

We then spotted a way out up some rocks.

I could hear the creatures behind groaning.

"Huh. Well, okay. We're just gonna see ourselves out. Ah!" Tom says

But the black and white creature pounces on him and white and black pounced on me.

The black and white one took Tom's bag and smacked him in the face with their tail, while the white one took my water bottle and did the same to me.

Tom then sat up and I turned my flashlight on to see them messing with our water bottles. Giving a curious growl.

"Hey! Hey, that's our stuff!" Tom says

The tow of the creatures rolled the water bottles around before they pounced on them both and put scratch marks on them.

Our water bottles the rolled to our feet and we picked them up.

Just then they both started to charge at us.

Tom gasps "Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Here take it! Take them both, it's yours! It's yours." He says putting out both water bottles.

They both sniffed them again.

"You both want some water? Is that it?" I asked

I opened my water bottle and poured some water on the ground. The white and black one growled and started to drink from it. Tom then poured out some of his and the black and white one took one drink before looking up at him.

Tom then pulled out his phone.

This gave the black and white one a curious growl as it saw it, while the white and black one gave a curious growl and snarled at it.

"Tom wait, no one should know about them. If people caught wind of these creatures then bad things could happen." I said putting his phone down.

Just then the white and black one grabbed Tom's bag and started running around with it.

"Hey!" Tom exclaims

We both ran after the two dragons as they ran. But we ran out of breath.

They both stopped and growled and they started to run off again.

"Wha— Don't! No, no, no, no, no, no, no...." Tom groaned

We watched as the two took the bag and went behind a rock trying to rummage through it.

Tom and I then tried sneaking around the rocks.

Once we got there we saw the black and white one holding a bag of cheesy loops.

They both turned around and looked at us.

"Wait!" Tom said

"Oh, no!" I said

The black and white one ate it and sneezed with orange smoke getting on our faces.

"Ugh!" Tom and I groaned wiping our faces.

The white and black one then hit me in the head with Tom's bag.

The black and white one then gestures to the bag.

"Sorry. That's all the Loops I got. Wait a minute. You're both hungry.  Okay, yeah. We can bring you both back something to eat." Tom said grabbing his bag.

We both started making our way up the rocks.

The black and white one looked over to the white and black one and flew up after us. The black and white one grabbed Tom. While the other one grabbed me.

"Whoa! Oh, not again!" Tom screams

"Oh, gosh!" I screamed

We were both screaming as we were flying up into the sky.

Both of the creatures flew up and lightning radiated from their bodies knocking out all power.

They both then flew us onto the platform and flew back down into the fissure Tom and I's hair was standing on end and we watched as the two of them left.

"Whoa." Tom says

"What a night." I said

We both made our way out of the Station but ran into Chief Baker along the way.

"Out for a late night stroll, you two?" Chief Baker asked

Tom then nervously laughed "Yes?"

————————————————————————

Chief Baker ended up taking us home.

We watched as mom opened the door.

"Mom. It's not what it looks like." Tom says

"I found these two running around near the fissure." Chief Baker says pushing us forward.

"Okay. It's exactly what it looks like." I said

Mom furrowed her eyebrows and Tom and I went inside and sat on the couch.

"I don't even know what to say to you two right now. I guess both of your new gitty hairstyles is part of this rebellious phase you're going through?" Mom says

We both look in the window to our hair is standing on end.

"I thought I was clear when I said "Stay near the dome."

"You were, but—" Tom says

"Wasn't I clear when I said, "Stay away from the fissure"?" Mom asked

"Yes, you were, but th-there's a—" I said

"I don't care what there is, you two. Both of your lives are worth more than a cheap reckless thrill! Maybe this will get through. If you two fell into that fissure, you will be gone forever, and I don't know what I would do without you two." Mom says

"I'm sorry." Tom and I said

"From this moment forward, when you are not in school, you both will be here. On weekends, you both will be here. If it's a holiday, you both will be here. Understood?" Mom asks

"Got it." Tom says

"Okay." I said

"Good. And if you go within 100 yards of that bottomless pit, so help me, Tom and Y/n, I will stick you in the ICARIS jail." Mom says

"Wait, ICARIS has a jail?" I asked

"Chief Baker will build me one, and don't think I won't ask, and don't think he won't do it." Mom says

We both were quiet and Tom grabbed his bag and went to our separate rooms. We both had rooms up stairs with a skylight.

"When I got to my room. I saw my water bottle next to an open window near my desk.

I put my water bottle down and sat on my desk and watched outside.

Apparently Tom did the same and when I was woken up by mom I fell off my desk and was in my clothes still.

I then went with mom who open Tom's door to see he did the same thing as me.

"Gosh, you two are more alike then you know." Mom groaned

"Tom, wake up. It's the first day of school and your sister is already up." She said

Tom groaned and fell off the desk.

"Well, at least you're already dressed. A benefit to sleeping in your clothes. And, apparently, on your desk." Mom says

Tom then hit his head on his desk getting up.

"Pft, come on sleepy head." I said

"They always said "Just wait till he's a teen." But I never listened." Mom says

I watched as mom walked out and Tom flopped onto the floor.

————————————————————————

Tom and I were in the Visitor's Center looking down in the fissure.

"Mm. My dad said those kids are trouble with a capital T." D'Angelo said

"Who? The Kullersens?" Jun asked

"They both went back out to the fissure last night. Yeah. That platform isn't even finished yet! If they took a bad step, they'd have to grow themselves some wings, real fast." D'Angelo said

"Nine of swords. Means you worry too much. Chill." Jun said giving him the card.

"Chill? I am totally chill. Don't I look chill?!" D'Angelo said

Alex was typing in her tablet.

"Why don't you talk?!" D'Angelo asked

Tom and I were drawing in our notebooks.

"He was trying to draw the black and white creature while I was trying to draw the other one.

While mine looked okay his looked, um, not bad.

"I thought we had an agreement, you two. You both weren't going back to the fissure." Jun said sitting next to us.

"We seem to be hearing this a lot lately." I said

"I warned you two....." Jun said

"No, you said your read our charts and something big was gonna happen. That's pretty vague." Tom said

"Did something big happen?" Jun asked

"Kinda, you could say that. Maybe." I said

"We don't know." Tom says

"Talk about vague." Jun said

D'Angelo went and sat by Alex.

"What do you think they're talking about over there?" He asked her

Alex stayed quiet.

"If they're plotting something, my dad is gonna bust them big time. Am I right?" D'Angelo laughs at the end.

"I got a real bad feeling about this.......Nothing?! Okay...." D'Angelo sighed and gave up.

"I think you two saw something down there." Jun said

Me and Tom quickly shushed her.

"Okay, yes, yes. We saw something. Two actually." Tom said

Tom the showed her a poor picture of the creature. While I showed mine.

"A moth? Very funny." Jun said

"It's not a moth! How does it even look like one?" I questioned

"Is it?" Tom questioned looking back at his drawing.

Jun then grabbed his note book.

"You never could draw, Tom. Too busy breaking your crayons." Jun said

Tom sighed "It's a bat, maybe? Or-or-or a pterodactyl. Some kind of flying dinosaur."

"Wait, for real? It could be a dinosaur, or a dragon!" Jun said

"Thought you said it was a moth." Tom said

"A dragon? Maybe your not that far off." I said

"Maybe like a moth-like dragon. Round face, four legs, some fangs....Ugh, needs better wings." Jun said

"I'm having flashbacks of kindergarten." Tom said

"Here look at mine. The two look kinda similar, but their tails are different and their head shapes." I said showing her mine.

A/n picture not mine.

"Wow, you art never fails Y/n. It's like you have a natural talent." Jun said

"Dragons aren't real, Jun." Tom said

"Yeah, their just myths and folktales." I said

"Dragon stories have been around for thousands of years, in every country and culture. They had to come from somewhere. Dragons are real. I'm sure of it." Jun said

"Mm-mmm. If dragons were real, humanity would exterminate them. Dragons would be hunted to the ends of the Earth, chased down, and turned into boots, belts, and burgers. Big business would exploit them, reducing them to a tiny column of profit margins on an endless spreadsheet of doom.....Don't forget they could also be turned into weapons. Let's face it. A real dragon would end up a dead dragon." Alex explained and went back to typing on her laptop.

"I liked it better when you didn't talk." D'Angelo said

A/n this will be a transition to different scenes.

Tom and I were walking back home.

"Kullersens, wait up! So what are you gonna do about your dragons?" Jun asked

"We're not doing anything. And it's not a dragon." Tom said

"Will you both just try to open your mind? There's a whole world out there that we don't understand." Jun says

We then heard thunder in the middle of the day.

"Thunder? There's not a cloud in the sky?" Jun questions

She turns around to see me and Tom both gone.

We both ran into our house and started looking through the fridge.

"Okay, time to feed two giant hungry cave creatures." Tom said as we both grabbed some food.

I closed the door while he held it and we ran into mom.

"Mom! Hey, uh, I thought you were at work." I said

"I was. I forgot some spreadsheets. (She gets off her phone.) That's quite a lunch." Mom said

"Uh, yeah! Right. Well, you can never eat to many hamburgers." Tom said putting the food down on the table.

"Guess not. I might be working late tonight." Mom said

"H-Hey, Mom, um, can we ask you something?" I asked

"Sure. What's up?" Mom asked

"What'll happen if we actually discover something down in the fissure?" Tom asked

"Like what? A new mineral?" Mom questioned

"Yeah. A-a mineral or a plant or a new animal maybe...." Tom said

"Discovering a new species? That would be incredible." Mom says

"Yeah, w-we could study it, right? You, me and Y/n! Figure out what it is and where it came from." Tom says

"Imagine the science." Mom says

"Yeah, it would be awesome!" I said

"Rakke Corp would be very relieved, too." Mom says

"Rakke Corp? What do you mean?" Tom asks

"Well, they've invested a billion dollars into this expedition. They're expecting us to find something pretty big. A new species would go a long way." Mom explains

"I get it, you're saying that whatever we might find will just end up as a profit margin on an endless Rakke Corp spreadsheet of doom." I sighed

"That's pretty dark, you two." Mom says

"I thought we were here for science, not to help Rakke Corp make money." Tom says

"What's this really about?" Mom asks

"Okay.....Listen, when we were......." Tom stars to explain but mom's phone started to ring.

Mom then answers the phone after a bit she gets off the phone.

"Gotta go. The Rakke Corp wants an update immediately." Mom says closing the door behind her.

"Yeah. I bet they do." Tom sighed

"They let's not tell them what we found." I said

Tom then put the food in his backpack.

"Okay, we got the food. Now we just need to figure out where the cave of those creatures are." He says

I pick up the pizza and we make our way into the Visitor's Center and started looking at different maps.

"Okay, maps. Map to the secret cave. Where are you....." Tom says

"It probably won't say map to the secret cave, Tom." I said

"How come your not looking through these? Your great with maps." Tom asks

"Because Im not that great as you think I am." I said

"Hi." Alex says behind us.

"Ah! Where did you come from?" Tom asks as he turns around.

"I was born in Tuscaloosa." Alex says

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked

"Long enough to notice that even with all these maps, you're both still lost." Alex says

"Oh, right. Yeah. Yeah. I'm just checking out the caves in the area. You know, because my sister here likes caves." Tom says pulling me in front of him.

"I like caves, too. They're dark. But those maps are useless. When the fissure opened up, it shifted everything around. Might as well file them with a map of Pangea." Alex laughed at the end.

"I hadn't thought of that. Thanks Alex." Tom says as he began to walk away.

Alex face palmed "I have the new maps. Drawn by the Rakke Corp's own seismic cartographer." Alex said holding up her phone.

"Wait, how did you get those?" Tom asked

"I didn't. Cinnabot538 hacked them off the ICARIS server." Alex explained and pressed the elevator button to go back up.

"Alex, do you think Cinnabot538 can send those maps to my phone?" I asked

The elevator opened and Alex walked in.

"I think  Cinnabot538 can do anything she wants." Alex says as the elevator door closes.

Tom and I both left the Visitor's Center and I led the way.

We went around a dome and heard adults talking and hid behind a bush.

"Your son and daughter seem to have a hard time following the rules, Dr. Kullersen." Chief Baker said

"Look, this is a new situation for Tom and Y/n. It's gonna take some time , but they are good kids." Mom says

I then heard a sheep bleating and a chicken clicking behind us.

"I'm beefing up security around the station until I can figure out what the heck is going on with the electrical systems and alarms going off." Chief Baker said

The Chicken and sheep were pulling at the pizza box as Tom and I were trying to pull it away from them.

The chicken and sheep kept making lots of noise as this happened.

Tom and I fell to the ground holding the pizza box. The sheep then grabbed Tom and I's legs and dragged us a bit.

"You don't think Tom and Y/n have anything to do with it?" Mom asks

"I didn't say that just means more patrols, which might help keep your kids stay on the right path.

Once the adults walked away I gave the sheep and chicken a pizza slice and we quickly ran around a dome.

We looked around it and saw Chief Baker placing some sensors down. We almost got caught as we walked out but waited until the security guards weren't looking and ran passed the sensors before they were activated

We walked through the forest and came across the right cave as we had almost walked passed it.

Tom and I then started to climb down the rocks that were kinda like a staircase and down towards the ground. 

"Hello?" I called out, my voice was echoing as well.

"We're back!" Tom called out his voice echoing as well.

"Huh." Tom said

He then put the food down and hit his hammer against the wall.

"Dinner is here! Come and get it!" I called out

Both dragons swooped down landing on us knocking us over.

They both roared at us.

"Easy now, we brought you some food." I said

They both stopped roaring and went over to the food.

Tom and I followed them to see what they liked.

They both sniffed the pizza and snarled.

"The only creatures on the planet that don't like pizza." Tom says

The white and black one then threw it behind us and the hamburger, breaking the plate in the process.

They also threw the box of fish nuggets at my head as well.

"Gezz your picky eaters." I said

The black and white one growled as it sniffed the spaghetti and starts to eat it.

"There you go. Alright. Now we're getting somewhere. Now for you." Tom says

The black and white one finished it before it made an uncomfortable expression.

"Or not. Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no—" Tom says and he gets spaghetti puked up on him.

The white and black one made a laughing noise. I got out of the way and joined it a bit.

"Hm. Guess you're not a fan of spaghetti." Tom says

The black and white dragon gave a curious growl while the white and black dragon growled getting impatient and wanted food.

I then offered them some steak but they smacked it out of my hand.

Tom then offered what looked like a box of soup? But the black and white one knocked it away.

Tom the grabbed a jar of pickles and struggled to open it but it got smacked away anyways.

I held out some chicken but the knocked it away.

"Everyone likes chicken, how could you not?" I said

We walked around the food spilled everywhere while both dragons roared and lied down.

Tom and I sighed "What the heck do dragons eat?" He questioned

I then picked up two boxes of frozen fish nuggets.

"All that's left are those frozen fish nuggets." I said

"Frozen fish nuggets? Ugh. Nobody likes frozen fish nuggets." Tom says

We both poured the fish nuggets from both boxes on the ground.

Immediately both dragons smelt it and walked over to pile of frozen fish nuggets.

They sniffed it before eating it and enjoyed it.

Tom laughed "Alright. Fish. Dragons like fish."

Both dragons the knocked a frozen fish nugget at us.

"Oh no, We're good. We're good." Tom says

They both snarled and the white and black dragon used it's tail to push more towards the food.

"If fish nuggets were the last food on the planet, we would happily starve." Tom says as we crossed our arms.

The black and white one growls and Tom sighed

"Okay. Thanks..... I think I'll save this one for later." Tom says and almost puts it in his pocket when both dragons roared loudly.

"Uh...." I said looking at the nugget in my hand.

We both put them in our mouths but didn't swallow.

"Mmm, Mm." I said acting like a like it.

We both groaned and swallowed them.

"Yum...." Tom groaned

The black and white one roared happily and ate one before tossing another one to Tom.

While the white and black one ate one and also gave a happy roar before doing the same.

"We're gonna split this whole pile of nugs, aren't we?" Tom said

Both dragons have a happy snarl.

Soon me and the white and black dragon finished and Tom and the black and white dragon had one left that Tom had to eat.

"Thank goodness were done." I said sitting on the ground

"Okay, that's it." Tom says

The black and white one roars again.

"No, no. No more. I can't do it. Not another nug." Tom says

The black and white one gave a sad growl.

"I just ate one! The last one's yours!" Tom says

The black and white dragon snarls at him.

Tom sighs "Alright, alright, alright. Least ones mine. Just......Just gimme a sec." Tom says

Tom then eats the last one.

"We did it. We're done. Phew! Oh...." Tom says lying back.

"That was horrible." I whispered to Tom lying next to him.

Both dragons laid next to us.

We both reached out to touch them and when we did. They both opened their eyes and stood up roaring and scared us a bit.

The white and black one snarled a bit from the touch.

"Sorry, it's just, I've never seen anything like you before." I said looking away

I sighed and held my hand out while looking away. I then felt scales on my hand and saw the white and black dragon leaning it's head against my hand.

"No way." I said

I looked over and saw Tom did the same and he got electrocuted and his hair was standing up again.

The black and white one gave a happy growl and put its wing on top of Tom's head flattening his hair.

The white and black one gave a calm growl and stood beside me.

"So, what do you two wanna do now?" Tom asked

Both dragons grumbled as we held their heads.

We were now being cared by both dragons claws in the fissure.

"Woo-hoo!" Tom and I cheered and laughed

We flew around lava falls and it was a beautiful sight.

We were cheering as we flew around some geysers. 

"Woo-hoo! Yeah!" We cheered

"This is amazing! It's like nothing I've ever felt before!" I cheered

"I know right?!" Tom cheered

Both dragons snarled and stopped.

"Huh? Earthquake?" I questioned

Both dragons flew out of the way and flew up.

"Incoming boulder!" I yelled

"Watch out!" Tom yelled

There was a huge boulder and both dragons went around it dropping us in the progress.

"Ahh!" I yelled as we were falling

We fell into the fog when we were both caught and riding on the backs of both dragons. Tom was on the black and white one while I was on the other one.

"Did you do that on purpose?" Tom asks

Both dragons snarled in response.

"Whoa! Ah!" Tom says

The white and black one radiated with lightning and shot one of the boulders.

"Blast those suckers! Yeah!" Tom cheers

The white and black one shot a plasma blast at another rock.

"I didn't know you could do that. I thought it was just lightning. Man your full of surprises." I said

A giant boulder fell towards us.

"Tom, we need to go." I said

"Alright, get us out of here." Tom said

Both dragons opened up their tail fins and flew into a cave to avoid getting hit by a boulder.

Tom and I got up and so did the dragons.

"Phew. That was a big one." Tom said

"Hey, what's that light coming from?" I questioned

Both dragons roared happily and ran towards it and started digging at it.

Tom and I ran over there and started hitting im with our hammers since it was on the other side of the wall.

The black and white one growled before it blasted the wall.

We then heard screeches from different dragons.

"Whoa! Tom are you seeing this?" I said in awe

There were different types of dragons all flying around crystals.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing." Tom says

Both dragons have a soft growl as we stared at the beautiful sight.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.2K 311 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
168K 5.3K 36
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
557K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
256K 3.7K 94
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္