OP Kiyone COTE

By Nagavignesh

*WARNING* Kiyone (female Kiyotaka) will be very very OP , has impossible and inhumane abilities such as calcu... More

Volume 1 : Chapter 1: Equality
Volume 1 : Chapter 2 : S-system and Introductions Part - I
Volume 1 : Chapter 3 : S-system and Introductions Part - II
SS : From the point of curiosity
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 1 : Manipulation at it's Finest
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 2 : Horikita, Clubs and Goldmine
Vol 1 : Chapter 5 : Information and Ichinose
Vol 1 : Chapter 6 : Foundations and 3 viruses
SS : Shopping and Shopping
Vol 1: Chapter 7 : May 1st
Vol 1: Chapter 8: Swimming class and Papayanagi
Vol 1: Chapter 9: Study groups, Ryuen and Manabu
Vol 1 Chapter 10 : Date, Kushida and deal
Vol 1 : Chapter 11 : Saving Yamadead and Broken bonds
Vol 1 : Chapter 12 : Mending bonds
Vol 2 : Chapter 1 Disaster
Vol 2 : Chapter 2 : More problems, witness and Stalemate
Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship
Vol 2: Chapter 4: Vacation on an Island
Vol 2: Chapter 5: Island Exam Part 1
Vol 2 : chap 7 : Results and Explanation.
Update : I am not dead .... yet
Vol 3: Chap 1 : Far into the future
Vol 3 Chap 2: Decpetion
Vol 3 Chap 3: Marionette
Update

Vol 2: Chapter 6: Island Exam part 2

845 32 4
By Nagavignesh

Interesting.

When did Kanzaki grew balls? Just kidding, he has every right to reject my offer. So that's what going on? I already have an idea what this is all about.

Seeing Ryuen will confirm this insanity. This is going to be very funny.

"Ptfhahahaa" I laughed out loud.

"What are you laughing about?" Kanzaki was a bit irritated.

"Sorry sorry, it's just that you don't have to say that with a very serious face. I understand that you guys are very close to class A in terms of points. So does the difference between our class points.

It's natural that you don't want to have the non-aggression pact. I won't harbour any ill feelings towards you guys"

I smiled at Honami.

"Honami do you know where Ryuen's class is camping? We saw class A few hundred metres nearby the cave. But we didn't encounter class C.

By the way our class is on this part of the map"
I marked in the map that Honami held in her hand

"Uh, yea we saw class C near the beach side. If you just go straight in this direction, you will easily find it. I think Ryuen got insane, you will understand what I mean when you visit them"

Honami told us. I nodded, at the same time I faked a small sad look, which was only visible to Honami. She unexpectedly hugged me.

"Kiyone, I am sorry, but we will win this special exam. I hope we stay as friends after this" Honami said this.

"Don't worry, that's not why I am sad. I am thinking about Ryuen, that's all" Honami nodded at my words.

She is really resolved to face me. She fell for my trap though.

We said our goodbyes and went in the direction Honami mentioned.

"Why would you even ask for a cooperative relationship with class B?" Horikita asked me.

"Hmm, isn't it advantageous to have atleast one class to not target us?"

"That's not true, what I mean is, you knew they will refuse your offer, you didn't looked shocked ... Rather you looked interested. It was as if you got some other information from it"

Horikita had the ability to think? I never knew it.

"Why are you even observing me so much... I am sorry Horikita, but I am taken. I can't reciprocate your feelings" Horikita frowned.

Chiaki chuckled at my joke. She knew I enjoy annoying Horikita. It is one of my new hobby.

"W-what, don't try to divert the topic. Tell me-"

"What was the thing that you slipped inside of Honami's pant pocket Kiyone?"

Chiaki cut off Horikita.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You purposefully positioned yourself so that when you slip that thing, you can make me and Horikita notice it. So you can drop the act. Though I don't know how Horikita missed such a simple thing"

Oof, Chiaki aggressively attacked Horikita. I understand why she is doing this, Chiaki is just annoyed that Horikita is very intrusive.

Horikita is choosing the simple way out. She just wants to know the plans ... She is not thinking it for herself.

While Horikita was grumbling, I answered Chiaki.

"You will know during the end of this exam. Still Chiaki, I have you some clues on what is really going on. By the end of this day, you will have all the clues" I told her.

Chiaki started to think. Yes, formulate every possible scenario you can. It doesn't matter how much time it takes, divide the clues, connect the dots, step by step, step by step, again and again, until you reach a conclusion on your own.

Horikita didn't speak. I hope she sees the bigger picture sooner or later. If not, then I need to let her lead a special exam and fail.

We reached near the beach. As the endless sea came into view, we heard the sounds of engines. Jet Skies, barbecues, toilet, snacks, beach balls, everything. They bought most of the unnecessary things from the manual.

"What the hell is even going on? H-he spent all his points!" Horikita was beyond shocked.

Chiaki was shocked too.

Ishizaki approached us.

"Ryuen-san asked the three of you to meet him right now. Follow me"

We three nodded to each other.

"He is living like a king" Chiaki muttered.

Exactly. How wonderful.

"Hey. Were you the one secretly snooping around? What do you want from me, monster?"

"You're doing very good. This really looks like an extravagant spree." Horikita intervened.

Ryuen, who was tanning in the chair in his swimsuit, showed his white teeth.

"Who are you? Oh you are that scared little girl who was in the trial? You even made a stupid point right? Why a defect like you is wandering with a monster"

Ryuen's words made Horikita clench her fist.

"Well whatever, as you can see. We're enjoying summer vacation."

He said this spreading his hands, showing off the entertainment that fully unfolded on the beach.

"This is the exam. Do you understand what that means? Although I'm shocked that you don't understand the rules themselves..."

He was rather disappointed than delighted, I guess he is disappointed in Horikita. Well I don't know how many people is going to be disappointed in her in the future.

"Oh? I'm amazed. Once a defect always a defect. Even if you spent so much time near that monster, you didn't seem to have improved Suzune."

Horikita ignored his remarks and continued.

"If the ones at the top are incompetent, then those under will deal with hardships. That's only pitiful."

Ryuen only laughed, taking a plastic bottle of water that was next to the radio.

"How much did you use to enjoy this much of pleasure?" Chiaki asked the question.

"Hah. I wonder. I didn't neatly calculated." Without hiding, Ryuuen answered.

115 points.

"Jeez. It's already getting warmer. Hey, Ishizaki. Bring ice-cold water." He said, throwing away about half of the remaining water in sand provokingly.

Ishizaki, who was playing volleyball in vicinity, rushed to get the water into the tent. A large number of what appeared to be card-boxes with food and water were carelessly piled up in the tent. Sakazaki looked into a cooler box next to the boxes.

"As you can see we're only enjoying summer vacation. Basically, it's impossible for us to become your enemies during the trial. Do you understand?"

As if she's having a headache, Horikita pressed her forehead in not understanding , creating wrinkles between the eyebrows.

"It's not about being enemies, but the matter we said before. I was foolish for being alerted and coming here."

"Who's foolish? Is it really me? Or is it you? And alerted of me? Don't talk like a big shit Suzune. You are a nobody" Far from accepting insults, Ryuuen clapped back at Horikita likewise.

He is really Horikita on the right spots. I meant with words.

Horikita's angered flared up, but she can't do anything. Anything like violence will lead into instant disqualification.

"... This trial is about endurance, calculation and cooperation. That seems impossible for you from the beginning. You can't even set up a proper plan."

You couldn't even last a week using points this lavishly. Living hell would arrive sometime soon. And at that time things like turfs, parasols and chairs would only become obstacles.

"Cooperation? Don't make me laugh. People easily betray. Lie. Relationships involving trust aren't practical. You can only trust yourself. Ask the monster to confirm my statement.

If your scouting is finished then leave. Well, if you truly desire you're welcomed. You can enjoy yourself as you like, whether it's eating meat or having fun on the water bike.

Or would you like a different type of entertainment with me? Only the Kiyone and Chiaki are taken, I believe you are free Suzune. I'll prepare a tent for personal use."

Horikita's face grimaced. I think I should stop this to and fro. Horikita might actually try to attack Ryuen.

"We are leaving Horikita. I know you are the leader Ryuen. Don't think you can win this exam."

My words cracked the composure of Ryuen for a second. He quickly changed it into a smirk.

"Huh? Bluffing to get a reaction out of me. Nice try monster. Now leave this place, don't disturb us"

While we were leaving the place, I turned back around. Ryuen was looking at his surroundings, at noticing the walkie-talkie he got angry and hit the side of his chair.

"Chiaki, what do you think Ryuen is doing?" I turned around and asked Chiaki.

Chiaki who was lost in thoughts didn't answer.

"He is clearly an idiot who is throwing away this exam" Horikita huffed.

"Horikita what if he guessed all the leaders? Even if he spent all his points, won't he get like 150 or around 170 if you include the extra points?"

"Huh, that's just wishful thinking. You mean he is choosing full offense and spending all his resources to find all the leaders.

Isn't it a foolish gamble? What if he failed? Isn't it better to choose a medium between both offense and defense?"

*Sigh* Should I really have to spoon feed her everything?

"He is just confident that he can find our leader. What's wrong in that? Aren't you confident in your skills Horikita" I asked her. No rather I glared at her.

"Of-ofcourse I am confident in my skills. My skills may pale in comparison right now, but I will achieve progress soon"

Her answer was a little satisfactory. It's true that she is thinking possible cases of why Ryuen is throwing the exam, but the first thing she thinks is 'foolishness' instead of asking 'why'.

This blocks her pathway to the truth. The bigger picture. Maybe Chiaki's theory which she is cooking right now may enlighten Horikita.

"Chiaki, did you come up with something?"

She didn't answer. I moved over to her side and swiftly kissed her cheek.

The dense Horikita wasn't watching.

"W-what are you doing Kiyone ... Horikita is with us" she managed to suppress her voice and whispered.

"You weren't responding, so I had to resort to it. So did you come up with something?"

"I have a vague idea, but still, I feel like I am missing something"

"Good job, you will get your missing piece when we arrive at our camp"

Chiaki made a confused expression on my remark, nodded her head nonetheless. The noisy Horikita was thinking seriously.

While we were traveling to our camp, I noticed an unexpected girl in the woods. She was injured.

"Hey. What's wrong, are you okay?"

I couldn't leave the injured girl alone and wanted to take the initiative to call out to her.

"Leave me alone. It's nothing. Acting like you care."

She muttered the last part.

"Oh, it's nothing?.........It doesn't seem so. Who did this to you? Should I call a teacher?" I asked her in concern.

From the state of the swelling, it was easy to see how she was accompanied by considerable pain.

"I just had a dispute with the class. Don't worry about it"

Laughing with self-derision, Ibuki said so and rejected my offer. She looked down and unwell. I guess she was a little concerned about the story of the dispute.

"What are you going to do? I can't just leave you here"

This place is completely different from the school grounds. It's a jungle surrounded by another forest.

In 1 or 2 hours, the sun will begin to set. When that happens, this too could probably lead to accidents. How can a young maiden like me can leave a lonely girl out in the woods all by her own. I am not heartless.

"You see, we're C class students. If you don't mind, come join us to the base camp"

My words came as a shock to both Horikita and Chiaki.

"EH? What are you talking about? Are you kidding me?"

"I mean shouldn't we help each other when someone is in trouble? Isn't that natural?"

She had no intention of listening to such words so she turned away and said nothing. I'm sure it would be very easy to leave her on her own but, unless in extreme circumstances, girls couldn't be left alone in such places.

"I'm from D class. In other words, I'm your enemy. You understand that much, right?"

That's no reason why she shouldn't receive help.

"She is right. Have you lost your mind. She could be a spy!!" Horikita exclaimed.

"But...we cannot leave her behind in this kind of place, can we? Also where's your proof that she is a spy? Even if it is possible, there's a slight chance that she is not a spy"

Chiaki reluctantly nodded, agreeing with me. Still Horikita didn't agree, because she wants to win.

"For god's sake Horikita, we are school students. Don't act like we are in some kind of death game. The world's doesn't revolve around you.

I will take responsibility if we lose this special exam because of her. We cannot go back leaving Mio-chan behind."

Ibuki's eyes twitched at my words. Where Horikita glared at me.

"And you, don't act like a tsundere. Come with us to our camp, it doesn't matter if you are a spy. I won't leave you here"

Saying this, I helped her get up. While she was patting her dress to remove the dirt in it, I signalled Chiaki.

I tapped on her back with my fingers, Morse code. 'Dirt don't take'. Let's see how Chiaki does her homework.

'Dirt don't take? ... What does she mean, dirt in the sense the dirt that was in ibuki's hand? I had my suspicions, but then why did Kiyone wants to take her to our camp?

Nonetheless I should search the area Ibuki was staying' Chiaki thought.

While we were walking towards our camp, Chiaki slipped out of the group, to search the area where Ibuki was.

I misdirected Ibuki by asking various questions on why she was kicked out. It seems like Ryuen trained her for this. Her answer was consistent, short and precise.

We arrived at our camp. Ibuki didn't interact with anyone. I relayed the situation regarding Ibuki to Hirata. As the gentleman he is, he didn't oppose the idea of Ibuki staying in our camp.

Some people were displeased with my decision. Well, atleast the defects are using their brains for once in their life.

It is already 6 in the evening, the sun is setting now. I approached the Chiaki who returned to the camp with a grim face. Since nobody is watching us, I hugged her from behind.

"H-huh K-kiyone what are you doing"

I placed my chin on her shoulder.

"Shush~ it's me darling. So what did you figure out? Found a walkie-talkie? Maybe a camera? Perhaps both?" I whispered in her ear.

"K-k-kiyone, it's very ticklish. Please don't whisper into my ear" Chiaki wiggled out of my hug.

"I found both Kiyone. Ibuki is definitely a spy. So what should we do now? Kick her out? Maybe feed false information? I don't know what you are planning. But I did as you said. I didn't take them ...
I left them as such"

"Don't panic Chiaki. It's just a special exam... As I said, not a death game. Now think calmly, what should we do? Before that, tell me so far what have you understood?" I spoke in a soft tone.

Chiaki slowly nodded.

"So Ryuen sent a spy to our class. I believe it's obviously to find out our leader. Also to relay that information, they both have a walkie-talkie. I saw Ryuen having a walkie-talkie nearby him.

At that time it didn't make any sense, but now I understand. But why camera? Ryuen doesn't believe in Ibuki? His own underling. That doesn't make any sense.

Why send a person you don't trust? ... Unless he need solid evidence ... Not for him, maybe a deal between classes?

So I believe Katsuragi bought the goods from Ryuen. If that's the case, then Ryuen will sell our leader to Katsuragi. But still, that's just absurd right.

Many things doesn't make sense to me. Ryuen offered both our leader name and some goods, but in exchange for what?

Also why would Katsuragi even need Ryuen's help? He only needs to narrow down between two people right?

Then there are two cases. Katsuragi didn't buy anything from Ryuen, instead Honami and Ryuen made a deal. That may explain why she didn't want a cooperative relationship with us.

Or Katsuragi did made a deal with Ryuen.

There are many unknowns Kiyone. I am sorry, I am not able to make a conclusion ... You even mentioned that all the clues are there..."

When did her confidence plummet this much? Well she did a great job at figuring certain things. Hmm, I shouldn't push her too much, this is already taking a toll on her.

"You don't need to take things seriously Chiaki. Relax for a moment, we still have 6 days. Come here, sit in my lap"

I sat on the trunk of a tree, my back resting against the rough bark, while Chiaki slowly nestled comfortably in my lap.

This was a common occurrence while we watch movie, so Chiaki wasn't embarrassed. People were too busy to notice us. They were making a camp fire and some groups were chatting.

I believe I had a serene expression on my face as I gazed out at the trees around us, while Chiaki had her eyes closed, her head resting gently on my chest.

She was like a kid, getting comforted by her parents. The forest was quiet except for the occasional rustle of leaves or the distant chirping of birds.

I reached down and gently stroked Chiaki's hair. I leaned my head back against the tree and closed my eyes, breathing in the scent of the forest.

This Island is truly amazing ... No it's not the Island, it's the nature. The birds, cool breeze, the shade of the trees, the color of the sky. Everything is fascinating.

As we sat there, wrapped up in each other's embrace, the world around us seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of us in our little bubble of tranquility.

I think, this moment I don't need any words to communicate; the silence was enough to convey my emotions to Chiaki ... That is, if it actually exists.

This is a moment of pure peace and contentment. It's hasn't even half a year since the school started, and I already have a lot of moments in which I wish the time had stopped.

This is one of those moments. Nothing is holding me back. I feel as light as a feather.

We were in this position for about 1.5 hours. Chiaki was soundly sleeping. I don't want to wake her up, but we have roll call in 20 minutes.

It seems most of our classmates saw us, but didn't bother to disturb us. How considerate of them.

"Chiaki, wake up. We will have roll call now." I nudged her slightly.

Chiaki woke up, stretching her limbs while yawning.

"Kiyone, what is the time now? How long was I asleep?"

"About 1.5 hours. Don't worry, you won't miss roll call"

"That's not I am worried about Baka. Is your thigh okay? Did it became numb? Or is it paining?"

"I am atleast 20 times stronger than you Chiaki. Also you were as light as a feather. So I didn't have any problem"

"That first statement was unnecessary" she pouted.

"Sorry sorry. Now after roll call, let's eat together with our class. I need to go on my grinding spree afterwards. I will be back by 10:30 or so.

Don't wait for me and sleep. You, Hirata and Kushida will be having a lot of work this whole week. Managing more than 30 students is no joke"

Chiaki nodded at my words.

"Take flashlight with you Kiyone ... It will increase the chance of you being found out ... Wait a sec, being found out?

Y-you ... It's impossible to not get seen if people are placed to watch at the spots ... Why did I miss such a thing?

'Impossible to change leaders without a legitimate reason' ... Kiyone are you going to retire on the last day or day before? You want them to find that you are our leader.

B-but how will you even come up with a legitimate reason? Don't tell me you are planning on injuring yourself"

I smirked at her. She woke up after a good sleep with a clear mind.

"Chiaki, first of all, good job on finding that loophole. Second of all, don't shout about my plan. And finally, don't worry, I won't get hurt so much. Just some kind of mild food poisoning with these berries will be enough"

I showed her some berries.

"Chiaki, at the end of the exam, I will make you as our leader. Just claim the nearby points at night once. That's enough"

She reluctantly nodded her head. Chiaki is trying to see this from a rational point of view. She doesn't want me to get hurt... At the same time it's a great strategy.

I thought she would make a tantrum, but she is level headed. Hmm, it seems my back up plan of kissing Chiaki to make her agree seems like a waste.

After eating our dinner, I set out to the opposite side of the Island. I started to claim all the spots. I returned to our camp by 10:40. I guess everyone is asleep. I went into the tent I swiftly went near Chiaki to cuddle with her.

Now all I have to do is wait. I set my internal clock to sleep for exactly 7.5 hours. I need to be on the other side of the Island by the 8th hour.

The next day came. I already completed my grinding spree a few minutes ago. It was already 6am. People started to wake up.

I think it's time my for sight seeing. Yesterday I found a perfect spot to view the whole Island. It was in the top of a small mountain located near the cave. There were even ladders to climb up there, so it's easier to reach that point.

I rushed to wake Chiaki, Kei and Maya. I wanted to share it with all three of them.

"Wake up Maya!!!" As I woke her up.

Kei and Chiaki was already yawning and getting up. It seems Maya is a sound sleeper.

"What!!! Kiyone-chan made a nuke?" She jolted up suddenly.

"I didn't make any nuke Maya. It seems like, as the day progresses, you are becoming dumber and dumber" I criticized her.

"It's ok, you are there to balance it right? We are the perfect friends group" Maya suddenly hugged me.

Just a minute ago she was sleeping soundly. Now she is hyperactive. I can never understand this girl.

"Not as perfect as a group named Ayanokouji-group" Kei laughed at her own remark.

Is it really that childish? I admit it is an embarrassing name .... But still, she doesn't need to remind me from time to time.

I convinced them to follow me to the location.

"So where are we going Kiyone?" Chiaki asked me.

"It's a secret. Think it of as a token of gratitude for you guys. For being friends with me and showing me many things that I would never see otherwise"

"Huh? What the hell are you saying? You are talking like an old women who is going to die soon or we won't be friend for so long" Kei snapped.

She clearly hated the idea that we won't be friends. I mean, I just wanted to say thanks. I am not dying soon or going to leave them.

By now, shouldn't she understand that this is my way of talking?

"It's her way of talking Kei, don't mind it" Chiaki supported me.

"Yea yea, whatever. It seems she seduced you to the extent that you will do anything for her Chiaki"

Chiaki blushed at Kei's words.

"Well what gift are you going to give us Kiyone-chan? ... *Gasp* Don't tell me, we are gonna have a foursom- " Kei hit her head.

"For god's sake, why are you always horny Maya?"

"Ouch. I am not horny. I am just stating a possibility. Hmph"

"We we have reached, we just need to climb this ladder and walk for a minute"

We climbed the ladder one by one, we reached the destination.

It was 6:30, the sun started rising. Perfect timing.

Perched atop this mountain on this deserted island, all four of us looked out at the endless expanse of the ocean stretching out before us.

The sun casted a warm glow over everything in sight. The sky was painted with shades of orange, blended together in a breathtaking display of natural beauty.

From our vantage point, we could see for miles in every direction. The ocean stretched out as far as the eye could see. Even a flock of birds flew overhead.

I took a deep breath of the sea air, feeling the wind blowing through my hair. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the waves crashing against the some rocks in the shore that was a bit away from us.

Calm and soothing. This is a paradise. From here, we were able to see some vibrant coloured flowers.

We could see a waterfall cascading down a nearby cliff, the sound of rushing water faintly audible from our perch. That is nearby class B's camp.

I sat there. Chiaki sat to my right. Leaning on my shoulder.

Kei and Maya sat near us. We didn't speak a single word. Everything around me was so incredibly beautiful. Both Chiaki and the nature.

"How's the view?" I broke the silence.

"Incredible... I never knew the world was this much beautiful. The world I knew was dark and ugly..." Kei muttered.

And mine was white and plain. Like a blank canvas.

Kei teared up a little.

"Kei-chan..." Maya hugged her immediately.

"Don't worry Maya, I am just crying out of happiness. I am happy I am alive. I happy that I didn't kill myself."

It seems Kei had suicidal thoughts every now and then, during her time of being bullied. It was a natural thought process. Ending everything feels more reasonable than suffering every moment.

We stayed silently for a few minutes. Maya and Kei left saying that they have some important work to do.

It is very obvious that they want to leave us alone. I am not the dense Kiyone that they know. I evolved.

As they sat there in complete silence. I turned to see Chiaki, and so did she. Our eyes locked, and for a moment, neither of us spoke.

I simply gazed into her eyes, while she did the same.

Without warning, Chiaki leaned in and pressed her lips gently against mine. The kiss was soft at first, but became more intense as the time passed.

As we kissed, the wind blowed around us, it only added to the raw passion of the mine at the moment. Our bodies pressed together, the heat between us building to a fever pitch.

For several long moments, we remained locked in that position. Our lips and tongues exploring each other's mouths with passion.

I finally pulled away. Chiaki's face was flushed and her breathing ragged. That was fabulous.

Kisses are very addictive than I thought it would be. Is it the kiss? Or Chiaki's lips? I guess both are responsible.

We returned to our camp in comfortable silence. I hope this exam goes uninterrupted by anyone. All those foundations that I laid are coming handy. All my efforts are rewarded.

---Time skip 2 days---

Day 5

The past 3 days were peaceful. I occupied all the spots available all the time. While I noticed many class A students watching over those spots, I didn't do anything. Class D retired completely.

It seems there is a spy in class B as well. It was Kaneda who was bullied my Miyamoto. Honami might have figured out that he is a spy, but she still took him in.

Nothing major happened. Except me finding out some leaders.

Now I was in my night time grinding spree. While on the nort-east part of the Island, the spot which is always capture as my 4th spot was taken by class D. Taken 7 minutes ago.

I rushed to the 5th spot. It was taken 1 minute ago. I heard rustling near the bushes. It was pitch dark, but my vision is perfect. I ambushed the person who was hiding. They lept out of their place.

Nishino Takeko. She assumed a fighting stance. It seems she too has a very good eye sight.

"Nishino Takeko. So you occupied the spot near this place. I see, so Ryuen was acting at that time. It was very obvious that he was acting. You are the leader"

She smirked.

"That maybe the case, but all I have to do is knock you out here and make you retire. I heard that you are monster in physical abilities.

But I hold the advantage here. I have trained to fight in the middle of forests before, my eye sight is even better at night than during daytime.

I am a natural nocturnal predator Ayanokouji-san. You don't stand a chance. And don't even think about running away"

We faced off against each other in the pitch-black night, the only sounds being the rustling of leaves and bushes. We circled each other, her eyes locked in a fierce glare with mine.

Nishino didn't rush at me for a while. We already circled each other twice. Suddenly....

Without warning, she lunged forward, a blur of movement as she delivered a swift kick to my midsection. She is fast, infact too fast.

But I was quicker, sidestepping the attack. I delivered a sharp jab to her face. I lowered my level to her. Both in speed and forces of my punch.

She moved with the grace and fluidity of a dancer. She executed a series of quick, powerful strikes. I parried all of themm

Unexpected she moved in with a lightning-fast roundhouse kick, but I opponent was ready, catching the kick in midair and using it to spin her around.

That didn't work though. Nishino was clearly prepared. She quickly started to execute another series of punches and kicks.

I had to dodge and weave, at the same time countering with a series of kicks and sweeps. Nishino clearly trained to fight in this type of situation.

I decided to end this play by delivering a devastating spinning backfist that sent Nishino tumbling to the ground.

Nishino got up quickly. But suddenly she threw sand to my face, while I dodged it, she used the chance to run away.

That was an awkward encounter in my opinion. Atleast, It is confirmed that Ryuen was acting at that time. Nishino Takeko is the leader huh? Ryuen may find the way to change the leader and then change it.

I started to move through the forest to continue my grinding spree. Tomorrow is the day I will find all the class leaders. I already narrowed down class A's leader between two people. Katsuragi himself and Yahiko.

I am lying obviously, just in a few minutes of observing their camp, it was evident that Yahiko was their leader.

I remember the timer of the spot that they are occupying, so it's easy to figure it out. Katsuragi was still super cautious. But not enough, he chose the wrong person for the leader post.

Honami's class was the easiest one to figure out. Honami took precautions to my observational skills and made 3 to 4 of her classmates nervous, whenever I visited the camp.

That was a good strategy, but she should take into account that I will be able to see through those acting. Their leader was Amikura Mako. Kaneda was still not able to figure out their leader.

I believe Honami had atleast two people watch over him all the time.

Now finally, class D's leader is Nishino Takeko. Will Ryuen change that? If then to whom?

The sixth day came. While I was waking up, I heard a commotion.

Kei was crying?

"Kei what happened?" I approached my three friends.

"I-it seems her underwear was stolen" Maya told me.

"Hmm, Kei, I believe that's not the reason you are crying" my words caused Chiaki to raise her eyebrows.

"Y-yes ... I-i just remembered t-the old days"

That makes sense. Stealing your items is also a part of bullying huh?

"Chiaki, I believe Ibuki is the one who stole it. I will make sure of it. Let me handle this situation. Also why do I hear Shinohara shouting?"

Chiaki nodded her head.

"Shinohara is blaming the boys. If this continues, I think our class will divide into two"

I nodded my head. It seems Shinohara found a perfect opportunity to redeem herself, at the same time do her passionate job - being a bitch.

I went outside the tent.

"Hirata-kun, we know it's not you, it's one of these boys. One of these perverts is the one who stole it. I know it" Shinohara shouted.

"We decided that someone, in the middle of the night, went through the bag and stole it. The luggage had been put outside so if someone thought of stealing all of it, they could have done so after all."

The boys, still dominated by drowsiness, looked at each other simultaneously.

"NONONONONONONONO!? EH? EHH?"

Ike looked alternatively to the boys and girls in total panic. A boy, looking at the situation, coughed out in a calm voice.

"Come to think of it Ike, you yesterday... You went to the toilet quite late. You took a long time."

"No no no! I was struggling because it was dark!"

"It's true. You're the one who stole Karuizawa's underwear."

"Well, you're wrong! Don't do that!"

The boys begun putting the blame on each other for the nasty and offensive crime.

"Anyway. I guess this is really a big problem? But it's impossible to live camping in the same place as those underwear thieves."

Shinohara, who looked like she was about to lose her temper, offered a monish with her arms crossed.

"So Hirata-kun. You can manage to find the culprit somehow, right?"

Before Hirata could answer, I intervened.

"What do you mean by that Shinohara? Finding the culprit? Why would you even ask Hirata to find the culprit?

I believe I am this class' leader. I hope you you would have asked me before consulting with Hirata"

"W-what? You were the one who asked us to rely on Hirata, Kushida, Matsushita or Horikita when you are not available-"

"But I am here now right? Please don't escalate this situation any further than this. I think you should be quiet now. Let me handle this situation"

She meekly nodded. Know your place you trash.

Now, which bag Ibuki would have kept it? Doesn't matter if I changed it right? I believe she placed Kei's underwear on Akito's bag, but after Ibuki went to her slumber, I changed it to Miyamoto's bag.

I could have just placed it in Kei's bag, but I don't want Ibuki's small mission to fail. So Miyamoto is a nice scape-goat.

It's not like Ibuki will know that I relocated the underwear.

"Hirata, I want you to check all the bags of boys while I do the same for the girls. We will do the same for both of us. Think it as a process of searching an item your friend lost"

Hirata nodded at my words. People like Ike and Miyamoto were not satisfied, but they can't refuse. It's not like I am checking only the boys.

After a while, Ike Miyamoto and Yamauchi were shouting inside a tent.

"Miyamoto is the one who stole it"

Ike shouted. He threw Miyamoto's bag outside.
Miyamoto punched Ike and rushed to his bag. But it was too late, the underwear fell out of his bag. Poor soul.

Hirata's face paled. He knows that Miyamoshit is done. If Hirata was the one to discover the culprit, he would have masked the truth. That's one of the reasons I chose Miyamoto as the scape goat.

He is already hated in the class, one of the reasons Ike chose to snitch him, instead of helping him.

I picked up the underwear and gave it to Maya, who was beside me. I nodded my head at her. Now let's see, what is the best action a leader could take in a situation like this?

If a leader becomes aware that one of their classmates has stolen an underwear during a trip like this, the best action they could take would be to address the situation immediately and take appropriate disciplinary action.

Let's play the leader role perfectly.

Firstly, I should ensure that I have all the facts surrounding the incident. This may involve speaking to witnesses and the person who committed the theft to understand why it happened and if there are any underlying issues that need to be addressed.

"Everyone clam down, let me handle this. Ken and Akito, please restrain Miyamoto, Ike may get a permanent injury" they both nodded their head and swiftly held Miyamoto.

While Miyamoto was swiggling around, I approached him.

"Miyamoto calm down, we are going to dissect this case of theft. Your sudden burst only supports the claim that you are the thief"

This logical point made Miyamoto calm down a little. His breathing was still ragged. His is clearly in panic. If he can't be proven innocent, his school life will become an hell ... Not that it is any better now.

"Ike and Miyamoto, please explain what had transpired? And Ike how you knew that Miyamoto had the underwear?" I asked them.

"How else, both are partners in crime-"

I glared at Shinohara. She shut her mouth.

"Ike explain"

"Y-yes. While we taking out each of our bags, we made idle chatter. I jokingly blamed Yamauchi and he did the same...

Miyamoto joined the conversation while searching his own bag. Suddenly he started to fidget around. I teased him by saying if he has the underwear.

Suddenly Miyamoto got enraged. So I was sure he was the one who did it, so I threw the bag out ... And you know what happened next"

He was holding his cheek while speaking. It seems Ike was so weak that even Miyamoto's punch did a toll on him.

Miyamoto couldn't refute whatever Ike told. Seems like Ike is telling the truth. In normal circumstances, I should ask Miyamoto's side of the story, but in this case this doesn't improve his image on my classmates' mind.

Now back to our good leader guide.

Once the leader have a clear understanding of what happened, they should take swift action to address the behavior. But I am going to take a slight detour. Misdirection.

"Now before I say anything regarding this particular incident. I want to address the importance of this situation in a general point of view.

Taking something that isn't yours without permission is a violation of trust and personal property rights. It's also a violation of the law in most cases. Additionally, stealing can have a negative impact on the person you take something from, causing emotional and financial harm.

Not just an underwear, stealing something as small as an eraser can change your character. It's like an addiction. Also it's important to understand that stealing is never a solution to a problem.

Some of you may think, this only happens when you get caught, not when you steal. Even if you don't get caught, stealing can have a negative impact on your own character and integrity.

It erodes trust and damages relationships with others. It's important to remember that the consequences of stealing extend beyond just the act itself.

Also If you witness someone stealing, it's important to speak up and report it to a responsible adult. Not only is this the right thing to do, but it also helps to protect the person who may be stealing from making a poor decision that could have long-term consequences."

I spoke the last point eyeing Hirata.

Now this is how you use Psychology to divert people's thought process. Now after hearing my words, people's mind are filled with the word thief ... Not pervert.

Miyamoto will be viewed as a thief more than as a pervert. My maturity is also displayed through my words. In their eyes, I will be more reliable than Kushida.

I finished the second thing the leader should do.
That is, making it clear that stealing is not acceptable and that there are consequences for such behavior.

Thirdly, the leader should provide support and guidance to the person who committed the theft. They may need to help the person understand the impact of their actions and provide guidance on how to make amends for what they did.

But I won't do this. I am only acting as a good leader. So I don't need to take that role up for real.

"Now as for what you we should, I hope you guys won't drag this topic further. I will talk with Kei. Miyamoto will face the punishment the school will impose on him. If Kei permits, we will report this incident after this special exam gets over"

Miyamoto was devasted. He was bawling his eyes out. I won't save him. If I did, there's a solid chance that he will fall in love with me. That single thought disgust me.

Shinohara was dissatisfied with me putting a stop to this drama. She sure loves to run her mouth.

Ibuki was viewing our camp from a distance. She was amazed on how well I managed the situation. After all, words are a powerful tool in my arsenal. If used correctly, we can even manipulate and steer the views of people.

This commotion was very fruitful, in the sense that I destroyed Miyamoto once again.

It's the last night of our stay in this uninhabited island. While returning from my journey throughout the forest, I finally found the little spot where Ryuen was staying.

It took me 4 days to locate him. Ryuen was hiding brilliantly. He and Nishino were the ones who stayed behind with Ibuki and Kaneda.

I ransacked through his stuffs. Found 2 leader cards, named Yamada Albert, Ishizaki Daichi.

"Kukuku, if isn't the monster who is ransacking my place. Don't you know it's a violation of rules?"

Ryuen came out of his hiding spot.

"Why do you have two leader cards Ryuen?"

"Well well well, It's what you call a precautious move Kiyone. You weren't the only one who found out the loop hole of changing leaders on the first day" he stepped in my direction.

"Changing leaders? What do you mean?" I played dumb.

Well played Ryuen. Now let's see what you got.

____________________________

AN : Sorry for the late update. I got a shit ton of work in college. Also Wattpad suddenly deleted the draft that I was working on. It was a pain in the ass to retype the story.

_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 670 60
Kurushima Kaoru, a person with unique circumstances, decided to enroll at the Advanced Nurturing High School. But unlike his peers, he isn't there fo...
701K 15.7K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
16.5K 618 15
Grey(Arthur Leywin) is the last preson remaining in the world. He mastered Fate to defeat Kezess and Agrona to protect Dicathen and his loved ones bu...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...