mlbb scenarios / oneshot ff

By viermonx

A collection of MLBB oneshots. male! mlbb x fem! OC / reader Published : 7 September 2022 Still on going! Edi... More

💭🎀Ꮺ !
hayabusa
aamon
zilong
xavier
helcurt
aamon
hayabusa
granger
xavier
ling
granger
natan
zilong
aamon
granger
julian (request)
cecilion
dyrroth
martis (request)
julian
cecilion

gusion

690 13 5
By viermonx

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Gusion x reader

Enemies to lovers
*ehem*

"Why do you care so much?"

"Oh, you never noticed. How naive!"

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"My shift is over."

"How about the files?"

"I said my shift is over!" I snapped, causing my co-worker to flinch. "Let Gusion take care of them, they are his anyway." I close my eyes as I rub my fingers against my nose bridge. The footsteps of my co-worker slowly descended from my ears.

I just don't get it. Why do people give me so much work and still I have no appreciation or even a raise from my boss! Meanwhile Gusion, we both handle the company's sales management in the same position but still, he receives more praise from our boss and our team. I worked here earlier than him, I have more experiences within the company, I have more relations among the workers, yet nothing has gone better ever since he started working here. I mean, I could see the privilege he has due to his well-known father being a founder of the only business university existing in this town.

It is obvious that we divide our works equally, that is why I often fume at my co-workers whenever they dare to give me the work that Gusion should have done. I had an argument regarding this before, but his attitude never changed. This is the last straw I have for him, my patience is running thin. My boss neither the manager wouldn't care, I know they know what Gusion has been doing in the company all along.

I pull my hair claw off and let my hair down as I head towards the vacant lift. The arrow on the screen point downwards, I click the groundfloor button and watch the door closing infront of me. The narrow gap between the doors revealed Gusion rushing towards the lift, our eyes met in a split of second before I quickly click onto the close door button. I heard his sigh in defeat as soon as the doors shut completely.

I breathed out in relief, finally not seeing his face anymore for today. The lift reached the ground floor and the doors opened, I casually head through the lobby and return a goodbye to the workers I saw on my way. Finally taking the exit from the building, I reached for my parked car and started the engine swiftly.

My phone vibrated inside my bag, I searched for it and found the screen already on, showing a text notification from Lesley.

Let's have a drink tomorrow ;)

Why not today? Im free now.

Not a bad idea, but I might be a little late.

Ill wait for you then.

Thats okay for you?

Yep, don't worry girlie. I will be at the place we usually meet.

Well okay, have fun!

I place my phone onto the passenger seat next to me along with my bag before hitting the gas pedal and drive my way out from the building. The agitating thoughts of what happened earlier in my office resurfaced and I swear it gives me a migraine everytime it comes back. I feel bad for the people around me those received my harsh scolding, although its completely their fault in my opinion. The only person I don't feel sorry for is Gusion, he deserves every single bit of word and he will be sorry when karma takes action.

It wasn't a long trip, thankfully. The bar located just a few minutes away and its in the center of town, many people often come to drink at times like this. The sight of numerous cars parked has met my expectations, the place is filled with tons of people tonight. I brush off any dust from my tight knee length skirt and took off my coat.

As soon as I parked my car, I enter the bar as the thumping bass can be heard from outside. I stepped my heels inside the place and the smell of cigaretes greeted me. I head into the bar, the crowd had messed my mind up already. As I took a seat and ordered for a drink, I was intoxicated by the upbeat music and the people who seemed to enjoy the night. Everyone swayed their bodies to the music, clanking sounds of wine glasses and chatter filled the room.

I was deeply into my thoughts, too deep to notice how much I have been drinking and I must have forgotten my own existence being inside this bar, sitting and staring onto the wooden floor blankly. I could feel the alcohol taking control, my mind turned hazy but I actually enjoyed it.

A woman with reddish pink hair walked pass infront of me, which made me thought it was Lesley for a moment. She was heading further away from me though, it confirmed myself that she is not Lesley that I was waiting for. Despite on how fast the time was for me, I noticed that it has been quite a time since I texted her.

With my blurry vision, I clicked the phone app to call Lesley. Well, atleast I tried. I searched for her contact and call her number. The sound of my phone resonated throughout my ears as I shut my eyes for moment. I waited for a response to my call.

?? : "Hello?"

"Hmm Lesley?"

I rested my chin against the palm of my hand, closing my eyes as I listened to the call.

?? : "Sorry, your got the wrong person-"

"No, no, please stay~"

?? : "Are you drunk?"

"Nope, why is your voice different today?"

I frowned as I thought hardly enough to recognize the voice.

Gusion : "Goodness, where are you?"

He cursed under his breath through the screen.

"Ah, Gusion."

I ignored his question and opened my eyes in realization.

Gusion : "Where are you Y/n?"

His tone was stern.

"Why should i tell you? "

Gusion : "Tell me where you are."

He demanded, then groaned in frustration that successfully amused me behind the screen.

"I want a talk with lesley-"

Gusion : "Curses Y/n, tell me where you are now."

"Fine! You owe me something."

Gusion : "Whatever, just answer my question."

"yshjskshdh... red bar."

I muttered a few words, as I massaged the sides of my forehead with my elbow on the table.

Gusion : "Stay there, don't move anywhere."

Sounds of rummaging and quick footsteps were heard from his side.

"I hate you."

I chuckled, before placing my phone onto the table and watch the glowing screen showing the duration of our call.

Gusion responded with a hum monotonously before he ended the call. I slip my phone into the pocket of my shirt, then rest my head with my arms crossed on the table. With my eyes closed, I could feel my head pulsating at the beat of the music. Everything is in a blur, my mind has been scattered elsewhere, I couldn't think straight. The sound of my heart beating inside my chest is louder than the background music, it is resonating throughout my ears.

I lift my head up when I sense the bartender infront of me starts clearing the empty glasses away from the table. My eyes followed his hands grabbing onto the glasses and wiping the table off with his handkerchief. I didn't notice how long I have been staring at his hands, while my mind was filled with emptiness.

"Hey."

I jumped from my seat and nearly fell onto the hard wooden ground, thankfully a pair of arms managed to caught me in time. The person who shocked me and saved me, I know I should be thankful until my eyes landed onto his face. Gusion was holding me upright on my seat, which I immediately pulled myself away from him.

I scoffed infront of his face, "Why so serious?" I commented from his stern looking visage. I glanced onto his outfit, the same attire that he wore back in his office. A sudden surge of pain in my head caused my eyes to shut for a moment, opening them back to see myself collapse onto his shoulder as he caught me again for the second time. "I'm taking you home," he insisted. With all of my remaining strength, I stood up and walked away. My attempt was stopped when he pulled me by my arm, my head started spinning again and every motion turned blurry.

Gusion carried me whole body from the ground, but I was too intoxicated to comprehend on what just happened. He head outside and into his car, after lying me on the back seat of his car. "I can go myself," my voice turned into a whisper as soon as he release his arms away from me. "You're crazy," he returned before closing the door of his car. He entered the driver's seat and started the engine, I groaned in defeat.

The car drove down the road, the flashing red lights from the window signalled me that vehicles are filling the roads tonight. I seated myself upright and looked outside through the window. "It was a huge mistake calling Lesley," I muttered, seething at myself for lots of other reasons as well. "You should see the contact's name carefully next time," Gusion showed no expression when he said so. "My bad," I rolled my eyes at him. His eyes were fixated onto the road, he didn't see the most annoyed look I could give to him. "Why would you care?" I continued. "You should be thankful instead," his voice was calm.

"Like I have a reason to do so," I responded while holding back my annoyance. "I could have just waited for my friend to come and pick me up," my voice gradually turned into a whisper.

"You're lucky that you were not in trouble," he interjected. "Your friend would might get drunk along with you instead."

"You still haven't answer my question," I snapped. "Why would you care?" Our eyes met for a moment when he glanced through the rear mirror of the car at the same time when I looked at his unchanging expression. I avert my gaze away onto the window, watching the vehicles come and go from my sight, the heaviness on my eyelids are still there but I could feel my energy slowly building up.

The long silence was broken by the sound of his sigh, which sounded so exhausted. "I-" I cut off his words, "Please stop the car." I soften my tone, watching his anger surfaced judging from the look in his eyes. Although still focused onto the road, I could feel his piercing gaze building up the tension in the atmosphere. "Just shut up, please for once," he raised his tone slightly. "Go on," I stared onto his eyes through the rear mirror.

"You never listened, hmm? You never paid attention," Gusion shook his head before stepping onto the brakes, stopping the car as the traffic light infront of us turned red. "Okay fine! I will shut up-"

"You never noticed, until now. I actually cared about you, thank goodness you know now!" He exclaimed as he shut his eyes close in frustration. "What do you want then? You want us to be friends?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "How naive! I loved you since that first meeting with our boss," his voice turned unstable at the last few words, which left me in disbelief. "How about now?" I chuckled. "I hate seeing you drunk," he seethed, stepping onto the gas pedal as soon as the lights turned green.

"I'm serious." He chocked on his own saliva at my words. There was a brief silence until he responded, "That feeling never changed."

"Well then, you must have enjoyed our arguments," I laid back on the seat of the car, eyes fixated at his. "Please don't remember anything next morning," he wished. I laughed at how desperate he sounds. "I will."

I could see the evident pinkish hue on his cheeks, I smiled instinctively. My eyelids turned heavier every second I stared at his reflection on the rear mirror, his eyes still on the road with an obvious look that he is flustered.

"Gosh, Y/n-" Gusion stopped his complain when he glanced at me whom has fallen asleep. He shook his head, in disbelief at his own confession earlier. "Atleast she knows now," he thought at himself, a faint smile formed on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 713 25
A collection of fem / Futa oneshots featuring characters from different fandoms. Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fanfiction, any characters, set...
475K 9.7K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
13.2K 270 12
Please enjoy the Untamed One-Shots. (Mo da Zhu Shi/ MDZS / Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation/ The Untamed) Requests Open! Note: There are dark them...
4.6K 193 9
Compilations of KimCop oneshots it wrote. Hope you enjoy reading.♡