All mine (Kittyz)

By haerin__2

"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." also just to clarify things, everyone in this... More

o n e
t w o
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e

t h r e e

1.4K 88 28
By haerin__2

Haerin's POV:

After the sweet call with Hyein's friends I got a text from her saying that they've planned to come over this Saturday.

Saturday will be the day Hyein and her friends will move in, that's terrifying.

I huff and fall backwards, my head hitting the surface of my pillow, my hair disseminates across my mattress looking like dead grass progressively growing under me.

I stare at my ceiling lamp, this is too much, I mumble.

My mind starts to give up on me, my lids getting heavier, I struggle to keep them open.( me rn while writing this chapter fr)

Then everything goes black and I drift off to dreamland.

~

A ringing starts to alert my mind, this ringtone is starting to give me PTSD at this point.
I groan and reach for my phone, getting out of my comfortable state yet again.

This seems familiar.

I grab the phone that won't shut up, it's been yelling at me the whole day.

I turn it off, squinting my eyes at the bright screen until I can make out the time written on it, it's five in the evening. Damn it.

I slept the whole day by accident and I barely did anything, I just laid in bed all day.

I guess my brain had too much at one go that I was mentally exhausted.

Hyein's name again flashes on my screen, I heave out a sigh and pick up the phone to my ear.

Should I wait till Monday to ruin her or get it over with now?

I sit up to begin speaking to her, "What?" I say coldly.

"I'm bringing the girls over," she says with a casual voice, I can hear faint mumbles of feminine voices, her roommates are with her.

"No, you're not Hyein." I sternly say as I message the back of my neck, Hyein is really pressing my buttons today.

"Unfortunately for you I am, we're outside the house," she mumbles thinking I couldn't hear her, but I so clearly could.

"What do you mean 'you're outside'!?" I begin to panic into the phone, "W-well you can't my mom's home." I lie, she's still at work, she's always at work. All day.

"Haerin, I'm not an idiot, besides, you need to meet the girls before they move in with you," she says calmly.

But she has a point, six girls that I don't know at all are gonna live with me for three months while my mom is away, it's probably a good idea to get to know them.

I inhale and blow my baby hairs away from my forehead, "Ugh, I'm coming down."

I then realize that I just got out of bed, I look awful, and this is maybe not how to make an impression on them, not that I care too much, but for the sake of my dignity.

I don't change though, I just wear a white hoodie over my pajamas. I brush out my hair and wash my face.

I decide to change out of my disney princess pajama pants last minute, maybe I can show them off after I've gotten used to them a little longer.

I pick out regular sweatpants that match my hoodie and smile at the comfort they have gifted me as I slide them up my legs.

I run down the stairs and walk up to the front door, unlocking it and slowly pulling it to open it.

I first see Hyein, but instantly the other six gathered behind her, big smiles on their faces.

"Thanks for letting us come last minute." Hyein gives me a quick hug while I just awkwardly stand there.

"I didn't, but okay." I respond quietly.

Once she breaks off I lead them all into the living room, "Take a seat, I guess." I'm more nervous than I am pissed at Hyein for just showing up with no warning at all.

They thank me before they all gather around the couches, some of them sitting on the chairs and one of them on the carpet.

As they settled, I notice how unbelievably attractive they are, all seven of them are so pretty to look at.

Another thing I didn't expect is the colors of their hair, it's different, but eye-catching. It would also work in my favor to tell them apart easily while I'm getting to know them.

"I spoke to you earlier today." is all that slips out of my mouth, they stare at me for a while, all smiling at me.

Hyein goes to stand up by me, "Yeah, they wanted to personally thank you." she says to me.

"She's prettier than you said she was." one of the girls speak up, I glare at Hyein who just guiltily laughs.

"Who wants to introduce themselves!" she quickly changes the subject.

The girl, whose hair is a pretty dark brown and bow-shaped lips, stands up first to shake my hand.

"Hello, I'm Leeseo," she says, gifting me a percious smile.

"Hi Leeseo," I smile back then look around at the girls, after a good glance I look back at her.

"I guess you're the first really pretty girl they've seen, besides, you look like a cat, you kind of caught them off guard." she says giving me a friendly wink, I giggle.

Seems like a sweet girl.

"Looks like you've got it from here." Hyein smiles and walks over to sit by them.

"I'm Kazuha," a slightly raspy voice starts, I tilt my body to reveal where the voice came from because Leeseo's body was hiding it.

"Oh hello Kazuha," I smile, she gave me a quick, slight smile back, crossed her arms and laid her head back to rest on the couch. She had soft gorgeous hair, a pretty black color.

"She isn't that friendly, well at least not that quick, she'll warm up to you sooner or later." Leeseo whispers slightly as we both look at her adorable face stay still while she rests.

"As for the rest of the girls, no specific warnings I'd need to give you." she says squinting her eyes as her mind thinks.

"Warnings?" I ask, nervously laughing.

"That's the best way you could put it." she shrugs.

"Well, who else is there to meet?"

"You see that dark redhead right there, who is giving a big, smile to Hyein," her finger points indicating who she is talking about even though it isn't necessary because each of them stands out thanks to their hair colors.

"Yeah," is all I say, waiting for her to continue.

"She might give off the impression that she's a little intimidating, but she's actually a very sweet girl, I think you'd both end up really liking each other."

As I admire her, I notice how perfectly she was made. Sweet facial features, a prominent jaw and a smile that could light up a room.

I nod in confirmation that I'm still listening to her for her to continue on.

"Well, the dark redhead's name is Danielle, or Dani; which ever one you prefer."

'Danielle' I mumble to myself to memorize it, hopefully, I won't forget all of them by the end.

I'm kind of mesmerized by how special they seem so far, they aren't normal girls.

"You guys seem really okay to be around," I give her a reassuring smile.

She lays her hand on my left shoulder. We both lean our heads closer to each other to talk about each one of them as they goof around and laugh.

"The one with the light brown hair is Minji, very smart, mostly leads instead of follows and has a very unique heart,"

"Eunchae is the one with the grey-black hair, at times she maybe is a little too energic, but it's admirable."

"Lastly, we have Hanni, she is the one with the purple hair, she's the one who got your number, she's a very caring person when she wants to be one." she smiles, gives me a nod and walks over to the couch.

So the purple hair one was the sweet voice that called.

I look back at where Hyein, the dark redhead and the purplehead are sitting. The purple one notices me glancing, as she looks up at me, I smile and give a slight bow but she blushes and looks away.

Yeah, it's her.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...