Fix me with your obsession...

By lovemyselfandbts07

--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... More

1. Sneak peek
2. Surprised
4. The mystery
5. Irritating idiot
6. Sweet wine
7. New place
8. Job search
9. Avoidance
10. New job
11.unknown threat

3. Unexpected guests

80 6 0
By lovemyselfandbts07

A/N: Hi guys! Hope you all are doing well. Let's continue the story. Maybe I will introduce the main lead in this chapter or next chapter.😁😁

Next day:

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone speaking it's more like quarrelling. So I woke up and went to check what the drama was about. But when I entered the living room everything fell silent. It's weird how they are looking so nervous. Did I miss something? Did my annoying and cunning grandma die or did the president visit my house when I was asleep? Then I decided to break the silence.

Y/N: "What happened? What are you discussing?"

Then my mom and dad exchanged a few glances before my mom spoke.

Y/M: "It's nothing. We are just worrying about you. We are thinking which country is best for your masters. So that we can prepare for money arrangements."

Something is fishy, they are more serious about my masters than I am and I'm not really getting a good feeling about this. Like they are hiding something. Anyway what can I do now, everything will go as they planned even if I don't agree with them. So it's better to go with the flow.

Y/N: "But don't you think we don't have anything that is good enough to get a loan from the bank?"

I asked my mom with confusion and also a little hope that there is a chance I can stay here with my little brothers. But my dad proved me wrong. I know they already made the decision but I'm shocked how determined my dad is to send me away.

Y/D: "You don't have to worry about the money. I'll take care of it. I know a friend of mine. He'll help me with that. You just finish your masters and start earning. I'll give money enough for your travel and 1st semester. The rest, you have to earn by yourself."

He just said and went away. Then my mom came to me, I know what she's going to say, so I spoke before she could.

Y/N: "You don't have to convince or comfort me mom, I know you guys have made a decision and I don't have a say in this. Don't worry I'll go abroad and get you money. That's what you want right? So I'll do as you say."
After that I went to my room and locked the door. And I heard a knock on the door, I know who it is.

Y/N: "Mom, I want to stay alone. Please"

Then I heard the sound of footsteps fading away. I cried myself to sleep again and I didn't know how much I slept until my brother woke me up by knocking on the door.

(Soobin is y/n's younger brother and yeonjun is y/n's 1st brother. Yeonjun have seizures and he's mentally ill. He can understand good but not bad. But soobin is very intellectual and even though he's younger he's lot mature than y/n and yeonjun but he's suffering from type 2 DM. And his immunity is very weak. So y/n has to work hard for their treatment. You may ask why can't soobin work. If he's out for a little longer then he'll get a fever due to less immunity and it's hard to treat him. (Guys don't hate me for this. it's just a story. )

Soobin: "Noona, I understand what's going on, I'm sorry, because of us you have to sacrifice many things and mostly your happiness. I'm sorry you have to go through this. If we are healthy you don't have to do any of this. I'm feeling really terrible."

He said and started crying. I know how guilty he's feeling even though it's not his fault. I gave him a tight hug and my eyes started to tear up as well. I can't hold them in anymore so I let them run down my cheeks.

Y/N: "it's not your fault soobin-ah, please don't cry. I don't want to see any of you crying. If you guys are sad then I'll be sad too. It's really not your fault. I choose to follow mom's and dad's words, it has nothing to do with you. So don't blame yourselves. Take care of yourself and yeonjun too. He's a lot younger than you in knowing the world even though he's an elder brother to you. Take your medication on time. Okay?"

He nodded his head still hugging me even tighter.

Soobin: "I'll take care of myself and I'll look after hyung too. You know I love you both. Stay safe noona."

Y/N: "Now my little brother let's stop this emotional drama and get some food, I'm so hungry. I haven't had anything since morning. Let's go."

He just laughed and nodded his head. Then we went to the dining room. After dinner my mom said we'll have guests tomorrow so I have to help her in the kitchen. I just nodded my head and went to my room.

~Time skip~

Next morning

I'm helping my mom in the kitchen. She made so many dishes today, I wonder who's this guest. Right on the cue the main door opened. Then I saw the face of who I despise the most. Choi seung cheol (No hate guys, just wanted someone of choi's. I really love him and appreciate him in real life). He's my cousin. But he doesn't behave like one. I'm very disgusted with him because he touches me inappropriately and talks really dirty. I can't complain to anyone because his family helped us when yeonjun got admitted to the hospital.
I came out of my imaginary murder when my mom spoke suddenly.

Y/M: "Oh my! My! Welcome! How are you all doing? How's your journey? Oh! Seung cheol-ah, you became so lean. Doesn't your mom feed you enough?"

I rolled my eyes at my mum's words. It'll be a good thing if he starves to death. When I looked in his direction, he suddenly winked at me. I felt nauseous by his presence. When I'm about to leave my mom called me again.

Y/M: "Y/N-ah, take this bag and keep it in the guest room upstairs, so seung cheol can get fresh."

On the cue seung cheol spoke with a smirk on his face which can be misinterpreted as a smile.

Seung cheol: "No, aunty. I can handle it myself. How can I let y/n carry such heavy things."
Then he came to me and said "just let her take me to my room."

Y/M: "Aishh! It's not a big deal for her. She carries heavy patients, what is there in this small bag? Anyway Y/N, take him to his room."

Mrs. Choi: "Don't say difficult works to my y/n, she's already helping you so much with the preparation of food as I can see."
Y/M: "Don't try to spoil her already. Y/N, you go and show him his room."

Why should I? It's not his 1st time being here. He knows every corner of this house damn well. I thought to myself and started walking upstairs. He followed with the same smirk plastered on his face. When I reach the door I turned to him and said

Y/N: "This is your room."
As I'm about to leave he spoke

Seung cheol: "What's the hurry, babe? Show me the room first."

It just felt so gross listening him calling me names. I then said with my bitchy tone.

Y/N: "Have you lost your eyes on the way so that you can't see the room by yourself or have you gone blind? And don't call me names you as*hole."

Seung cheol: "Still the same y/n I know. Not even a bit has changed in your bitchy behaviour. That's why I love you. By the way you became more sexy within these 3 years."

Then he started trailing his hands on my waist when I slapped it away abhorred by his behaviour. How can someone like him still living in this world. I just want to hang him from Burj khalifa.

Y/N: "And you too haven't changed a bit. Still the same filthy behaviour and shameless personality."

As I'm about to leave he pulled me into the room and pinned me to the door shutting it. And came very close to my face. I started shivering as the things he had done in the past came to the surface of my mind. Panic raised in my mind and I'm thinking of a way to escape when he spoke while pressing himself onto me and squeezing my waist.

Seung cheol: "what baby, have you already forget about the punishments? You are using your pretty mouth too much for my liking. Should I shut it up for you?"

He said and started tracing his thumb on my lower lip. When my tears started flowing he looked at me and moved back before kissing me on my left cheek.

Seung cheol: "I haven't done anything yet baby, why are you crying? You know I don't like it when you cry so stop crying before I do what I have in my mind."

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and left his room. I locked myself in my room and cried till I can't no more. I didn't even go to eat dinner because I don't want to see that as*hole. Suddenly I heard a knock and I was so frightened what if it's seung cheol. Then yeonjun spoke from the other side, which instantly gave me a relief.

Yeonjun: "Noona! I brought food for you. I know you didn't eat anything, please open the door noona. It's so heavy."

I opened the door and took the food tray and he closed the door after him and sat beside me on the bed.

Yeonjun: "Noona, are you sad? Did I do something wrong? Why are you crying noona?"

Oh! I forgot, my face must be looking terrible I guess. But he's so innocent, he's thinking he's the cause of my tears. I don't know why God decided to punish my brothers, they both are the best gift I can ever ask for. If they are healthy that's enough for me. There's treatment for both of their conditions. I'll definitely earn money for their treatment.

Y/N: "No. You haven't done anything yeonjun-ah. It's just I'm dusting the windows and something went to my eyes and I rubbed them. So they became red. I'm not crying. Don't worry."

Yeonjun: "Then why haven't you come down to eat? I waited for you."

He pouted sadly. He's so cute, I squished his cheeks and said.

Y/N: "I just fell asleep. Now let's eat together, you brought so much I can't finish everything."

He nodded and clapped his hands joyfully. We ate together and I took the tray to the kitchen for washing. After that I came to my room and drifted to sleep.

In the middle of the night:

I jolted awake when I felt a hand inside my t-shirt. To my horror it's seung cheol smiling creepily at me. I'm about to scream when he closes my mouth with his hand and whispers in my ears.

Seung cheol: "Don't try to scream baby, if you try to make a small noise you won't like the consequences."

He said and started coming to me and about to touch me again when I slapped it away. He glared at me as a warning and gripped my shorts to pull them down. I don't want to get raped by him. My tears flowed out of their barrier staining my face. I begged him in a shaky voice.

Y/N: "Please leave me. You are a brother to me. How can you think of me like this? How can you do this to your sister? Please I'm begging you."

He scoffed at my words and his eyes turned dark. He spoke with a sharp tone.

Seung cheol: "Who said you are my sister? We don't share the same mom or dad and I'm not even related to your blood." He suddenly came closer to me as i pulled my knees to my chest and I could see his lust filled eyes as he finished speaking. "Baby, that's not the way I want you to beg me. You should beg me for more, and I'll make sure you do that till you faint. I'm dying to taste you. You never let me complete what I start. Today I'll make sure we complete this."

Then he pulled my legs out of my chest and laid me down on my bed and hoovered above me. I kicked him and pushed him but no use. He's like a wall. Then he pinned my hands above my head with his one hand and pushed his other hand into my shorts. My cries were muffled by his mouth as he roughly kissed me. I screamed into his mouth when he suddenly entered his middle finger into me. It's painful, so painful. My tears had no end and I kept on screaming to leave me but every scream and cries were swallowed by him. Suddenly his grip loosened and he fell on me completely. His movements have stopped and I pushed him off of me to see him unconscious as I'm still crying, I looked up to see......

Soobin?...

A/N: Hello guys! Hope you enjoyed the story till now. I'll introduce the main lead in the 5th chapter. Vote for me and have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 2.8K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...
3.9K 253 47
To those who wanna see love beyond the infinity. "....Even if you try, you will not be able to find a place where you will find yourself without me...
444 45 25
When I opened my eyes, blurry tears fell as I closed them again, feeling extremely nauseous. I turned and found the first soft thing and shoved my he...
9.6K 457 44
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π„πŽ, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π€π‹πŠπ„π‘ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒." When a CEO who's an underground mafia too but secretly falls in love wit...