Our Fate ・S. Black・(Harry Pot...

By elijahmikaelsonsimp

On October 31 1981, it was believed that mass murderer Sirius Black had betrayed James and Lily Potter and su... More

Cast
Prologue (EDITED)
Chapter One (EDITED)
Chapter Two (EDITED)
Chapter Three (EDITED)
Chapter Four (EDITED)
Chapter Five (EDITED)
Chapter Six (EDITED)
Chapter Seven (EDITED)
Chapter Eight (EDITED)
Chapter Nine (EDITED)
Chapter Ten (EDITED)
PLAYLIST FOR PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Eleven (EDITED)
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen (EDITED)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One:THE FINAL
ACT TWO:THE GOBLET OF FIRE
PLAYLIST FOR THE GOBLET OF FIRE
***
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Fourteen

43 3 0
By elijahmikaelsonsimp

A/n:I love memes 😭

Unable to sleep, Harry was up wide awake and playing around with the Marauders Map. Harry almost shat himself when the ginger-haired boy opposite him shot up gasping and whining.

Ron was mumbling all sorts of things, before he looked up at Harry his face still alarmed and began stuttering "S-spiders, they want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance"

Amused, Harry pointed his lit up wand at him before speaking, "You tell those spiders, Ron"

Nodding his head, clearly tired as hell Ron agreed whispering "I'll tell them.." over and over before putting his head back on his pillow and immediately snoring again.

Harry smirked at the sight before him before eating more liquorice wands and studying the map more. He paused as he saw the caretaker, Mr Filch wandering round the corridors. 'Looking for students to shackle up' Harry thought, snorting before continuing to unfold more parchment which was apart of the map.

About to take another bite of his liquorice wand, he paused. His face went as pale as a sheet. Madame Rosemerta's and Fudge's words playing back in his mind, Peter Pettigrew was on the map. But how? After all he was dead. Sirius Black and his wife killed him.

Suspicion and curiosity swarming his thoughts, Harry sat up, put on his shoes and ventured out into the corridors of Hogwarts. Just like his father.

As Harry wandered the eery, vacant corridor his wand illuminating the way, he could hear the surrounding portraits snoring away. That was until he was moaned at by a few of them, "Put that light out!"

"Sorry" he whispered and pointed his wand back towards the map. He was on the hunt for Pettigrew. Harry squinted his eyes in confusion before pointing his wand up and then back at the map, Peter Pettigrew was supposed to be here. 'Where is he?' wondered Harry.

Harry darted his wand left, right and centre in hopes of spotting Peter. On the map, Peter was getting closer and closer which made Harry slightly panic. As his breathing increased, Pettigrew passed Harry on the map. Harry looked up and caused himself to jump as he screamed. He had been spooked by his reflection. Harry spun around violently trying to figure out where Pettigrew had gone.

"Watch it there, boy" one of the portraits spoke before another followed, "Oi, we're trying to sleep here" another agreeing, "Yes, we are"

'Crap' Harry thought. Snape was coming his way rather quickly, Harry pointed his wand towards the map and muttered "Mischief Managed" and "Nox"

"Potter." started Snape monotonously, "What are you doing in the corridors at night?"

Harry struggled for words, with no hesitation Harry answered him calmly "I was sleepwalking"

Snape rolled his eyes, "How extraordinary like your father you are Potter, he too was exceedingly arrogant. Strutting about the castle"

This pissed Harry off a tad as he replied, "My dad didn't strut. And nor do I" before adding, "And, if you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you could lower your wand"

Slightly amused by all of this, Snape smugly pointed his wand downwards before saying, "Turn out your pockets"

Harry didn't move. Repeating himself, Snape spoke again more demanding, "Turn.Out.Your.Pockets"

Sighing, Harry pulled out the map. Snape's wand lit it up as he asked, "What's this?"

"Spare bit of parchment" Harry shrugged.

Raising his eyebrows, Snape responded not believing him. "Really? Open it."

Harry looked at him with a frustrated look before unfolding the supposed 'bit of parchment'. Catching Harry off guard, Snape pointed his wand down at the parchment and uttered it to reveal its secrets. Slowly, the imprints began to fade in but Harry noticed that it looked different. There was a message on it.

Snape looked at Harry smugly, "Read it."

Harry took a breath before glancing down at the map and speaking, "Messr Prongs would like to offer his compliments to Professor Snape and wants to know how a Slimy, greasy git like you would ever be a professor, Messr Padfoot would also like to offer his compliments to Professor Snape and he entirely agrees with Messr Prongs, he would also like to add that Messr Crow is amazing in bed. Messr Wormtail would like to request on behalf of himself and Crow who by the way is completely against this but we forced her to take part, to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business"

At the last bit, Harry glanced back up from the map looking rather amused and smug at Snape. Snape sneered, "You insolent little-"

"Professor." A voice spoke, Snape spun around and he was met with the sandy-haired man with scars across his face.

"Well, well. Lupin," Snape began rather distastefully. "Out for a walk in the moonlight, are we?"

Lupin looked at Snape knowingly before ignoring him and walking towards Harry. "Harry, are you all right?"

Snape answered for him, "That remains to be seen," he snatched the map rather dramatically out of Harry's hands as his cloak swished "I have just confiscated a rather curious artefact from Mr Potter"
Snape held it out for Lupin before speaking, "Take a look, Lupin. It's supposed to be your area of expertise. Clearly, it's full of dark magic."

Lupin looked down at the map a hint of a smile appearing on his face before he responded to Snape, "I seriously doubt it Severus, it looks to me as if it's a parchment designed to insult anyone who tries to read it" Lupin chuckled.

Snape had an unimpressed look on his face as he glanced at Harry suspiciously whilst Lupin continued, "I suspect it's a zonko product" Snape tried reaching for it but Lupin snatched it away before he could.

"Nevertheless," Lupin begun looking at Snape before he continued somewhat mocking Snape, "I shall investigate it and any qualities it may possess. After all, it is as you say, my area of expertise."

Lupin diverted he attention to Harry now, "Harry, would you come with me?"

Harry nodded his head and began to follow, Lupin turned back to Snape once more, "Professor, good night" before he walked with Harry. Snape looked at them coldly before turning around.

"Are you deaf? Put that light out!" exclaimed a portrait. Snape's lip curled as he began to strut away, his cloak swooshing behind him as he dimmed the light on his wand.
~~~~
Lupin and Harry entered the dark, lifeless, empty Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, immediately Lupin began lecturing Harry,

"Now, I haven't the faintest idea Harry how this map came to be in your possession. But quite frankly, I am astounded that you didn't hand this in."

Harry motioned to speak but Lupin continued, "Did it never occur to you that this, in the hands of Sirius Black and Silvia Snape-Black is a map to you?"

Harry looked dismayed with himself as he shook his head ashamed, "No, sir"

Lupin treaded closer to Harry sighing as he spoke, "You know, your father never set much store by the rules either. But, he and your mother gave their lives to save yours." Lupin raised his voice now, "Gambling their sacrifice by wandering around the castle, unprotected with killers on the loose seems to be a pretty poor way to repay them!"

He continued, "Now, I will not cover up for you again Harry. Do you hear me?" He sounded like an uncle scolding their troublesome nephew.

Harry nodded his head before speaking, "Yes, sir"

"I want you to return to your dormitory and stay there."

Harry began to walk towards the classroom door and looked back as Lupin continued, "And don't take any detours," Lupin gestured to the map before resuming his sentence, "If you do, I shall know"

Once Harry reached the door, he stopped, remembering something, he called out to Lupin, "Professor, just so you know, I don't think that map always works"

Lupin gestured for him to elaborate, "Earlier on, it showed someone in the castle. Someone I know to he dead"

Lupin looked curious as he asked, "Oh really? And who might that be?"

"Peter Pettigrew" spoke Harry confidently.

Lupin's face visibly paled, he looked scared and shocked before he spoke a hint of a whisper shaking his head, "That's not possible."

Harry shrugged, "It's just what I saw" he walked up to the door calling back one last time, "Good night,
Professor"

Lupin was left standing at the front of the class, his mind racing. He gulped, something wasn't right.

A/n: Happy Sunday! I love you all <3

Remember to comment and vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 14.4K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...
104K 2.9K 60
Diana Potter, though a year younger, had the best bond with her brother James. They where best friends. And I'm saying 'where' because the oldest of...
17.4K 276 28
In which °• a young single mother tries to go through life•° °•°•° JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...
13.8K 449 9
There was once a boy who defeated the greatest Dark Wizard ever, all when he was only one year old, this little child had single-handedly brought pea...