The Exposure

By BattyforDungeonBat

In this POV story, you're a 19 year-old college student at Hogwarts University and Snape is your professor. (... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Six

2.7K 66 20
By BattyforDungeonBat

          The next morning you feel Severus's lips on yours, gently waking you for Christmas morning. Your eyes open, taking in those handsome features. Your heart swells with happiness. I could get used to this.

          "Come," he stands, extending his hand to yours. You rise, the sheets falling off your bare body and you quickly lift your arm to cover yourself before he catches it in his hand and pulls your body against his. "You silly girl...why are you trying to hide from me?" "I...I guess I'm still a bit shy, Professor," you reply in a small voice. "You have nothing to be shy of. I enjoy every inch of your...delectable body," he drawls, his lips kissing your neck, down your chest and taking one breast into his mouth and sucking. You sigh in pleasure, leaning back into his arms, heat rushing to your middle, his hardness pressing against you. He suddenly withdraws and stands you upright, "Breakfast," he says firmly, a smirk on his face at your disappointment at the loss of his touch.

         You dress quickly as Severus returns to the kitchen, slipping your bustier on under your shirt, fastening your stockings to your lacy underwear set and pulling your skirt over, concealing the secret underneath.

          You drink coffee and eat a massive cinnamon roll and scrambled eggs on the side that Severus made at your request. He did say he could make anything and Merlin, he was right. Your eyes close at each mouth-watering bite of the sweet, cinnamony goodness melting on your tongue, pleased moans escaping you. "You're sure you didn't use magic to make this?" you ask dubiously. "You don't believe I could make this without it?" he asks, mocking indignity. "You watched me cook our dinner last night––wandless," "Well, we both know there are other types of magic you can do...wandless..." your voice trails suggestively. He smirks, "This magic-less recipe is nothing I can't teach you...if you'd like," his eyes twinkle at you, making you blush and smile at the notion of being taught one-on-one by him.

          Your eyes notice to a tiny box under the tree in black wrapping paper with a purple bow. The colors remind you of the gown you wore the night of the Harvest Ball...and the subsequent unwrapping of it. You lick your lips at the memory, "Quite an eager little girl this morning, aren't you?" he asks languidly, his dark eyes on your face. Your eyes widen in a blank stare until he says, "Eager to open your gift?" You exhale, "Oh, yes. Well, and to give you yours," you smile timidly.

          He stands and looks down at you, "Shall we?" extending his hand to yours, leading you to the sofa. He brings the small box to you and you hand him his. You begin tearing the wrapping off and you gasp as you open the tiny box, "Severus...it's beautiful," lifting a silver chained necklace with a gorgeous sapphire amulet.

          "It is charmed," he says in his deep voice that makes you shiver. "You need only say, 'gaudium meum' and look inside." You quietly utter the incantation and you see an image come into view at the center of the amulet. Severus holding you in his arms, the world around you quiet and still. You feel the sensations of that moment in your body, in your heart, as if he were holding you now. "It will show you your joy, whatever that may be."

          Your eyes well with tears as you think of how many times you will use this in the coming months and you blink them back, "Thank you, Severus...this is an excellent gift," you say through a strained voice. "Now yours," you smile, handing him his gift. He unwraps the rectangular box and opens it, the quill sliding into his large hand. He smiles widely and a little chuckle escapes his lips, "Y/n...this is magnificent," he says, observing the colors of the quill, the patterns on the feather. "It's also charmed," you say with a smile, blushing at his praise of the gift. His brow arches. "It is meant to inspire while you write. You will always find the words you mean and never be at a loss while using it," his eyes flick up to yours, "Thank you, Y/n...it's remarkable."

         You shiver in the cold room, your arms hugging you. His brow furrows. "We need a fire," and he stands suddenly, dawning his coat and boots and heads outside. You head to the kitchen, pouring yourself hot coffee to warm yourself. From the window over the sink you see him draw the axe from the shed, place a thick log on a large stump, and begin splitting the wood. Your heart swells along with something else at his swinging motions...

         You begin to wonder about summertime, whether he would chop wood without a shirt, the sweat of the daytime heat glistening on his skin. He splits another log and flicks his hair back, glancing up at you watching him from the window. You blush and he smirks, continuing his chopping.

          "When your thoughts are on me and I am near, I can hear them in my own mind," he begins gathering the split pieces, loading them up in his arms, "because you have opened your mind to me." Your cheeks grow warm at the realization, thinking of all the thoughts you have of him when he's nearby. He looks up at you and his eyes twinkle mischievously. He enters the house and drops the logs in a bin by the fireplace, setting them inside and lighting a fire. "You may close it to me at any time you'd like. I ought to teach you," He stands and turns, facing you. "I like you in my head..." you admit aloud, your middle growing warm.

           He takes long strides toward you, slowly closing the space between you, "While I do love hearing and seeing those...enticing thoughts," he stands inches from you, looking down at you and still panting slightly from the effort of chopping wood, "It may make things more difficult for us back at the university." Your eyes drop to his hands, taking yours in his. You hate that he's right. "I suppose that would be prudent," you admit, your heart sinking a little.

           "We can spend the next days before we return practicing. And if further instruction is needed at the school, I am sure we can find the time to do so." He smiles at you tenderly. "But today is a happy day and we shall have a happy time." He scoops you up and throws you over his shoulder, carrying you to the bedroom. You gasp at his sudden display of strength, a surge of excitement sparking from your core.

           He sets you down, backing you up against the wall. He leans on his hand next to your head, his mercurial orbs staring unabashedly into yours. His gaze flicks down to your lips, up your jaw, to your hair and back to your eyes again. His hand suddenly roughly grabs your shirt and magically unravels its seams, pulling it from you. He looks lustfully over your form, your breasts lifted and shapely, "Well, well...it seems as though I've unwrapped another gift..." his finger traces your collarbone, up your neck and stops at your lips. "Evanesco," he says softly, your skirt disappearing, leaving you in your knickers and stockings. He looks down your body and his eyes darken, his adam's apple bobbing. "On your knees," his voice quiet but commanding. You drop to the floor, his fingers raking through your hair.

           "Such a pretty package wrapped up for me..." His eyes roam over you, a hungry glaze over them. Your black and purple lace set contrasts against your soft skin. He lifts your chin with his wand. "I am surely not the only one getting deja vu..."

           "Now...I think you know what happens next." "Tell me, Professor," you ask innocently. He smirks and whispers in a confident, sultry voice, "You're going to be a good little girl and choke on my cock." He opens your mouth with his thumb on your bottom lip, and it makes you squeeze your thighs together and squirm. He unfastens his trousers and takes his growing shaft in his hand. Your eyes look up at him, loving this delicious angle. Feed me, daddy...you think to yourself. He grasps your hair with a low growl and slips it inside your waiting mouth.

           You suck and swirl your tongue around him, opening your mouth as wide as you can. He thrusts slowly, deeply inside and your eyes water as you struggle to breathe through your nose. "That's my good girl..." he moans, your suction hard and your tongue dragging along the underside of his cock. You slip him out of your mouth, taking him in your hand and licking circles around the tip making him gasp. He looks down at you, watching the movements of your tongue and you feel wetness flowing from your core, slowly seeping from your slit. You like being watched by him, his fingers through your hair.

           His eyes move down to your breasts, the silky skin spilling from the bustier. He yanks you to your feet making you gasp, pulling you close to him and resting his forehead above your ear. "I have no idea how I will resist you...this is all I'll be able to think about," he says breathlessly. He spins you around, his finger flicking up, and you feel ropes strung from the ceiling binding your wrists suddenly, pulling your arms up over your head. You struggle against the rope, pulling to no avail. He circles you, "I've already told you once before..." he steps closely, his finger brushing the front of your knickers against your wet clit, "Resistance is futile."

          Your heart thuds and your center opens in arousal. His eyes take in your form hungrily, admiring the curve of your body in this outfit. He pulls his wand from his sleeve, circling around behind you. You feel the tickle of it running up your leg over the pantyhose, climbing further up and over your bum. He hooks the wand beneath them, pulling up, exposing more of your ass. He steps forward and palms it, rubbing softly. He wraps one arm around you, his hand on your neck as he smacks your ass hard. You gasp. His hand rubs the spot, his fingers venturing downward. His fingertips tickle your sensitive skin, just near your slit but never quite touching it. You whine and squirm. He tsks his tongue by your ear, "Good girls must be patient," he mutters in his low timbre.

          He smacks again, "You really had some naughty dreams last night..." Your brows knit at the pain and as you remember the images from your dream. Severus fucking you on all fours, one hand pulling your hair and the other holding you by a rope wrapped around your hips. He had pulled you into him roughly, repetitively, his deep moans and growls alone enough to make you come. "Whatever are we going to do to cleanse that dirty little mind of yours?" he asks in a sultry tone.

          He finally moves just the very tip of his finger across your slit, his chest vibrating with a groan at your wetness. You whimper for his entrance, trying not to squirm but wanting to feel him inside you. His fingertip slides up and over your clit, then he removes his hand. "No!" you say in loud frustration, your foot stomping the ground angrily. He comes around to face you, his brow arched. "My my...what bad behavior," he reprimands condescendingly. His hand roughly grasps your face, tilting your head to look at him. "We shall have to fix that," he promises in his threatening tone.

         "I suppose it's time to unwrap my next gift..." his eyes take in your body, "And though it's a shame to open such pretty packaging...I'm more eager for the gift inside," his eyes become dark and hazy. He comes behind you and slowly unlaces your bustier, his knuckles brushing the skin being exposed underneath. He finally slips it from you, your nipples erect from the brush of the fabric and your arousal. His hands roughly explore your body, sliding all over and tightly squeezing your stomach and chest from behind you, breathing hard against your neck. You whimper softly at his passionate touch. He releases you, removes his shirt and pulls a chair right in front of you and sits in it. He leans down and takes your foot in his lap, his eyes locked on yours.

           He drags his finger along the arch of your foot, the elastic fabric intensifying the ticklish sensation. You squirm and gasp, trying to pull your foot away. His grip is too firm, and he continues his torturous movement. You shout something between a sob and a laugh, "No! Please, Professor!" His strokes continue, a bit more firmly, "Beg me..." "I...please. Please stop, Professor!" His stroking movements cease with a satisfied smirk and he releases your foot.

           He leans forward and kneels by your thighs, unfastening the stockings from your knickers, his teeth grabbing the fabric. He lifts your leg and removes the stocking with his teeth, his nose and chin and hair tickling you all the way down to your foot. You shudder at the feeling, your wetness dripping down your leg. His animalistic gaze finds it, darting up to your eyes and back down to the little warm stream. He pushes your legs apart, his tongue licking roughly up your thigh, tasting you. You moan loudly, "Oh...Merlin, Professor." He hooks his thumbs around the waistband of your panties and slowly pulls them down, a warm string of your arousal clinging to them. His chest rumbles lowly as he pulls them off you, tossing them aside.

           His hands hook underneath your knees and lift, settling your legs on his shoulders. His lips inch closer and closer to your aching sex, the nearness driving you mad. "Please..." you whimper softly, your eyes closing tightly. You feel the vibrations of his deep chuckle against your heat and then his tongue finally dips into it, lapping in slow, deliberate strokes. You pant as the waves of pleasure spread from your center to every inch of your body. His licks become deep kisses against your pussy, his tongue plunging in and out, his teeth taking your flesh between them, his nose brushing against your clit. His kisses and licks are so firm and passionate that you feel your pleasure approaching, your moans becoming louder and louder, your voice hoarse and desperate.

           "I saw those naughty memories in your head of that gown...what we did that night," he breathes huskily between your legs, looking up at you and interrupting your ascent before slowly returning. Angry at the denial, you take in the sight of his glistening mouth. You sob in desire, "Please, Professor..." you beg. "Please, what?" he asks, feigning ignorance. You grunt in aggravation, "Professor, fuck me already!" He chuckles and stands, his hand reaching out to take your chin, lifting you to look at him. "Good girls wait their turn," he says condescendingly, adding to your fury and arousal. Your cheeks turn red with frustration.

          The rope on your wrists digs into your skin a little, the roughness preventing you from struggling. "I think I want to have a bit more fun with you..." the ropes disappear and your arms drop to your sides, the blood rushing back through them, bringing relief from the tingling. You breathe heavily, trying to steel yourself as he saunters over to you. You back away as he steps closer, intimidated by the sudden intensity in his eye. He aggressively grabs your arm and holds you against him, his jaw tightening. You jerk your arm, trying to release his grip. He spins you around and shoves you to the wall, standing behind you with your wrists behind your back. "What did I tell you?" He hisses in your ear. "Resistance is...?" "Futile..." you quietly finish, the roughness of his movements making your legs shaky.

          He loosens his grip and lets you go slowly, his breath on your neck, a small space between you. You suddenly run for the door, his wand flicking and shutting it suddenly, locking it shut. You turn to face him as he slowly strides to you, a cockiness in his walk. "And just where...do you think...you're going?" He asks in a threatening voice, looking up and down your naked form, his eyes lingering on your lips. You back away before he reaches you, attempting to dart to the other side of the room, but you don't get far before he catches you by the arm and roughly tosses you onto the bed, removing his belt and shirt. Your heart pounds hard. You squirm to get away but he catches you and ties your hands behind your back with his belt. "When will you learn..." he asks in a stern, angry, breathless voice, dropping his boxers and revealing himself, "That I...am in charge here...?" You let out a quiet moan, the thrill of being chased by him flooding your senses.

            You wriggle to get away but he pins you down, his strong hands holding you down by the small of your back. He lifts your hips so that you kneel as he presses your chest down flat to the bed. He spreads your legs slowly but firmly, and you try with all your might to resist, squeezing them shut. It's as if he doesn't even feel your struggle as he overpowers you and chuckles at you. His laugh is so sexy you can't stand it. He lifts your hips to pivot up to him. "Now be good for me..." he holds himself at your opening, dragging along your slit to gather your wetness to lubricate himself, your head turned to the side and watching him. His fingers come swiping up along it your slit, and he touches the wetness to his cock. He begins slowly pumping it with your slippery arousal. You moan breathlessly at the sight, your voice coming out hoarse.

           His eyes darken and his breathing quickens with his pumps, bringing himself closer and closer to the edge. "You like being chased, don't you? You naughty girl...you want me to force you?" Your cheeks flush. "Yes, Professor..." You feel embarrassed at the desire, but when he suddenly grabs your hips all the shame dissolves into pure bliss as he thrusts deeply inside you, forcing you to take all of him. "Oh...yes, please.." you quietly moan, his thrusts quickening.

          His hand reaches down and grabs a fistful of your hair, "Struggle," he breathes heavily on your neck. You do, your arms and legs wriggling to get away, his deep laugh making your core melt into molten euphoria. You groan in effort against his strength, realizing you couldn't get away even if you wanted to...and you definitely don't want to. His hands roam over the front of your body, grasping your breasts and squeezing, his grip tightening on you and making you squirm in delight, wanting to be fucked so roughly you can't see straight.

          "Such a naughty little girl..." he moans, thrusting harder and faster than ever before, his hand venturing to your front to rub your clit, deciding when and how you get to come. "You want to come, Darling?" he asks seductively, "Yes!" you pant, "Yes, what?" "Yes, Professor!" He moans loudly, "Scream it...beg for it."

          "Please..." you say in a whimper. "Louder," he demands, the deep boom of his voice vibrating against you. "Please! Please professor, I want to come...please make me come!" He growls, "That's my good girl," and with a few swirls of his finger on your clit and heavy thrusts, he sends you over the edge. His cock fills you deliciously with his hot seed, the little spurts matching his choked breaths and groans, your deep moans and the pulsing of your pussy syncing up with his release. His thrusts gradually slow, his grip loosening.

          He lies down on the bed beside you, panting for air. You love the disheveled look of his hair after he fucks you. It's become your new favorite sight. It's a wonderfully full feeling after having sex with Severus. Your bodies feel tired but satiated.

        "Oh, Severus..." you gasp between pants. "You're unlocking things in me I never even knew I wanted..." A wolfish grin spreads across his face at that, a look of pride in his eye as he rolls to his side to gaze at you. "I love unlocking new parts of you..." he says softly, his finger tracing your jaw to your lips. His eyes gaze deeply into yours. "Shall we?" He extends his hand to you and helps you to your feet, taking you to the shower where he carefully and attentively washes you, making you feel spoiled and wonderfully warm.

        "Professor...would it be against the rules for us to still look at each other the way we often do? I don't think I could help myself from staring at you in the halls or while you teach." He chuckles softly, "Your eyes may feast on me as much as they please...goodness knows I won't be able to refrain from doing the same to you..." his eyes drop down your wet, naked body beneath the shower stream.

          They flit back up to yours. "We ought to practice occlumency. I want to show you how to close your thoughts off to me, so they don't announce themselves when I am present." You nod, thoughtfully considering whether learning to close them means you could also open them again. "You like having me peruse the halls of your mind?" he asks, his dark eyes on yours. You look down at your feet, "Yes...I mean, it feels like having you with me...inside me when I can hear you speak in my mind."

           He gives you a sweet look. "We'll practice tomorrow. Let's enjoy our Christmas together." he kisses your cheek and pulls you into his chest, and you delight in his nearness.

           You spend the next two days learning occlumency, practicing building doors to all the little rooms in the halls of your mind that he would need a key to open. A key you alone hold.

          You sit facing each other crosslegged in front of the fireplace, eyes closed. You've spent the past hour clearing your mind of distractions, practicing controlling your emotions so you can rule them instead of the other way around.

           "Now..." His deep voice breaks the silence, "I'm going to attempt to penetrate your mind. You will attempt to resist...prepare yourself," you swallow hard at his intensity, running through the hall inside and locking the doors. "Legilimens," he says firmly, his wand pointed at your head. You feel his presence within you, all around you. His hand tries the first door, finding it locked. Then the second also remains closed. You hear his voice in your head asking sweetly, "Please...let me inside."

          Your heart swells and he tries the third door. It sticks at first but then he successfully twists the knob and enters the room. Your heart rushes with pleasure as he walks inside. Then drops when you look down at your hand and see the key is missing. You must've given it to him. The bright green light pierces through again and you open your eyes. Professor Snape sits before you looking both displeased with you and slightly amused. "You mustn't allow me access...you will have to strengthen your resolve."

          His eyes soften as they look into yours. "Again." Before you know it he's back, and you rush ahead of him to lock the doors once more. This time he tries the knobs with a bit more confidence. When none open to his touch, he walks over to you and gently caresses your cheek. "It's alright...give me the key..." his voice rings in your mind. You gently lift your hand and open it. He takes the key from you. Your eyes snap open and he says sternly, "Do not give in to me! You must control your emotions."

           "Again!" He enters the hall once more, pounding on the last door when it doesn't yield. "Let me inside..." You feel his urgency throughout your entire being, holding the key in the palm of your hand. You look down at it in your mind's eye and back up at his desperate expression. "Let me inside! Please, Y/n!" You clutch the key to your chest, strengthening your resolve. No, Professor...I cannot let you inside.

            You open your eyes and Snape's eyebrows arch in surprise, "You did it...in just two short days you've mastered something others have taken months or even years to accomplish," You warm at his praise. You made him proud..."It will of course take a lot of practice to strengthen yourself, but you've made incredible progress." His hand pats your knee in approval. You look down at it and up at him admiringly.

            "Again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 842 61
warning ⚠️ this story may contain surten triggering topics such as: deppresion , self harm , abuse, rape, alcholisme and other mental health topics. ...
5.6K 259 28
SeverusSnapeXReader Yes it's 2023 and I'm writing a fanfic for Severus Snape, so what? --------- Seventh Year in Hogwarts, the storyline starts earl...
35.1K 985 25
Starting school at Hogwarts you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry stumble upon something's that point to a certain potions professor being up to no good. Fee...
69.8K 1.7K 40
Reader is a student at Hogwarts, and a super rebel with Snape. She gives him hell in every way she can to break his stern behavior, she teases him un...