ᴄʀᴏssᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs

By Qiuyue_13

༄꧂ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, A girl named (Y/n) (L/n) has to carry a quirk that was never hers. She needed to awa... More

INFO PAGE <333
《Prolouge》
《Her.》
《Just another hero》
《A story for you》
《Boys》
《The Time Has Come.》
《The Long Wait Has Ended!》
《First time?》
《A Secret Admirer?》
《Villain Attack?!》
《Huh》
《Soon》
《Here》
《Teamwork》
《Fight》

《Aftermath》

32 3 0
By Qiuyue_13

I was walking home after my first day at U.A., which was quite tiring.

"(Y/n)!"A familiar voice yelled as I halted in my tracks.

"It's just you guys... Thank goodness."I sighed in relief.

"(Y/n)? Can we talk?"Fumi's voice tone made me felt guilty.

"Why? What's wrong?"I asked, even though I already know what they were talking about.

"One, Enji's going to kill you if we don't go now and two, we have some questions for you."Yua states firmly before taking my hand and running off to her house.

...

"Make yourselves at home."Yua's mother said.

'How could I? The tension in the air is unsettling.' I thought as I drank the tea that Mrs Mochizuki prepared.

"Uh, mom? Would you mind leaving us? Thank you."Yua smiled at her mother.

"Of course dear, please excuse me."Yua's mother said before heading off into the kitchen.

"(Y/n)."Just by hearing that, a chill ran down my spine. 'oh shit--"

"You never told us you had another quirk."Fumi said as she rose up from her seat.

"...I don't."I simply said.

"(Y/n), is someone bothering you? You know you can tell us anything."Yua held my hand in a comforting manner.

"I do not have another quirk."I repeat the same words.

"Really? Then what were those elements?"I only looked at Fumi.

"What elements?"I uttered.

Somehow, my comment made her angry. Ice started to form on her left cheek and her right forearm, I remembered that when Fumi was angry, she would get frostbite. Yua quickly came to her rescue, it wasn't that much of help.

With that, I stood up and hugged Fumi, activating my fire element in the process. As expected, she yanked my arm and looked at me. She showed me my hand that had small sparks of flames to warm her up.

"What's this then?"She looked upset.

"If you'll calm down, I'll explain everything to you."

...

"So, you're telling us that you were the student who got kidnapped?!"Fumi says.

"And you didn't tell us?!"Yua adds.

"Sorry... it's because she told me that I shouldn't tell anyone."I apologised.

"Who's she?"Yua asked.

"Is it Blaze?"Fumi cuts her off.

"Yeah... it's Blaze."I bluntly said.

"That's another question we've got to ask."I looked away quickly as they both looked at me.

"Who exactly is Blaze? Especially, that time when we got our acceptance letter from U.A., why was she the one telling you your scores?"Fumi declared.

"Well, that..."I sighed before taking a deep breath.

"As I've told you guys, I was given a new quirk, right?"I said as they both nodded.

"She was one of the heroes who rescued me during me that time... And she was the one who knew most about the original holder.. Heck! She was even a student of her's!"I explained from a serious tone to a joking one.

"Really? What's her name?"Fumi asked, probably to do some research on her.

"To be honest, she never really told me her name."

"Why is that?"Yua asks.

"I'm not so sure myself. But whenever I bring up the topic, she'll just brush it off."I I explained.

We stayed in silence for a bit. Somehow after this conversation, it brought me to question myself why I've never actually asked her. I needed to know.

"Guys, I'll be going now."I said, taking out my phone.

"So early?"Yua inquired.

"Probably to get an explanation out of Blaze."I voiced as I texted Aki to meet her at the same place we usually would meet.

As usual, I bid goodbyes to them both before running to the park.

...

"What..?"Aki's voice was shaky after I told why I wanted to meet her.

"Exactly after that time when you asked me about my birthday."I said.

'It had only been my first day at U.A. and things had already started to get weird.' I thought as I looked at Aki.

"Fine. If you really want to know."Was all she said before she started to make hand motions as a red circle appeared beneath her.

"Wait! Aki what are you doi--?!"I was cut off mid sentence when it seems like I was teleported somewhere.

"Huh.. where am I? Am I in the past?!"I yelled as I looked around. I looked at my hands to see, that they were a bit.. transparent?

My mind then clicked, this was probably one of Aki's memories of her. I looked around, hoping to find a younger version of Aki.

There she was, in her U.A. uniform and talking to someone. A woman that looked like she was in her mid-twenties, she had white hair that was tied into a ponytail and purple eyes.

Now, I've noticed how Aki ties her up into a low ponytail while this Aki (past Aki) doesn't have her hair tied into a ponytail. 'Not gonna lie. That's kinda cute...'

"You know it's hard being the saviour of the world."

"But Hinode-san--"

"Ah, ah! No means no, Aki."Aki puffed out her cheeks at her mentor, Hinode.

'I guess that woman might be the original holder of Finality. Also, saviour of the world?! I thought there were only pro heroes?' I thought at the so called 'Hinode's' words.

"Can't you have fun just this once? I don't even know why you would wanna risk your life for some strangers."Aki continued to complain.

"How about I ask you that question? Why did you wanted to become a hero?"Hinode asked.

"I just... hold a grudge."Aki muttered quietly, although Hinode heard it, she didn't wanna question it any further.

"Okay then.."Hinode looked away after thinking.

"Hey, Aki. Wanna go to the fireworks festival tonight with Nana and Sorahiko?"Hinode offered.

"Hell yeah!"Aki yelled excitedly as she hugged Hinode.

"Watch your language, young lady!"Hinode tells Aki before patting her head.

I softly smile at their mother-daughter moment. No wonder why Aki looked so hurt when I mention about her.

Suddenly, everything started to crumble away.

"Seen enough?"Aki's voice brought me back.

"Maybe..."I uttered as Aki sighed.

"I have a question though,"I continued before Aki sighed again.

"What is it?"Aki looked at me with a confused expression.

"What does 'saviour' mean back then?"I looked at Aki who looked at me.

'Of course you would hear that.' Aki thought while holding her head.

"Back then, saviour is a higher rank than the number one pro heroes. Like, the number one pro hero of Japan, China and etc. But saviour tops all of the strongest heroes in each country and region."I listened intently at Aki's explanation.

"How do you know the saviour is the strongest?"I asked, wondering how it's decided.

"Once a saviour dies, a festival happens which has all of the world's strongest heroes to fight each other to decide."Aki continues as I mouthed an 'ooooh...'

"Wait-- then why there isn't one right now?"I continued to ask.

"The chosen hero will have to be stronger than the last saviour."I looked at her with sparkling eyes as she stood up.

"If you want to know more about her, just search 'Hinode Aoki' on your phone."She said, walking away.

"Okay!"I yelled before walking back to my house.

...

As I walked, I've noticed a boy, crouching who looked like he was no younger than seven. He was playing with a kitten in a box in front of him.

"Don't want to take it home?"He tensed lightly as my voice reached his ears.

"I can't. My parents won't let me."I smiled at his attempt to lift the kitten.

"Here. Let me help."I crouched beside him and picked the kitten up with one hand supporting it's front, and my other hand under it's feet.

I watched in silence as he petted the kitten's head with gentleness. Only after I had lifted the kitten, he realized that I was a U.A. student.

"You're a student at U.A.? I want to study there one day.."He said as he lifted the kitten, the same way I did.

"What's your name little one?"I ask, trying to make up a conversation.

"Aizawa Shota.."He uttered while gently hugging the kitten.

"You want to go to U.A., hm? I assume you want to be a hero then?"I supposed.

"Yeah, I want to protect the people that are worth protecting for, like this kitten.."I heard him say.

"Is that so..? Well, I hope it comes true."I smiled as I stood up.

"I would love to see you as a pro-hero one day."Aizawa looked at me with slightly widened eyes as I walked past him.

If only I knew those words would be his daily motivation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 157 43
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower, called "quirks",Kuromaru is a 15 year old boy living with his adoptive father, Toshinori Yag...
315K 9.5K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
307K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
15.9K 497 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...