𝐊𝐚𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥

By authorreya

Collection of short stories. -𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃- अधूरा होके भी है इश्क़ मेरा कामिल तेरे बिना गुज़ारा ऐ दिल है... More

Introduction
Dedication
Preface
فضل سے inaayat
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
epilogue♡
chaahat चाहत
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
epilogue♡
خواہش. khawahish
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
epilogue♡
Aashiqui आशिकी
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
epilogue♡
SECOND BOOK!!
we did it!!

9.

18.9K 1K 51
By authorreya

T.W - blood, self harm, suicide

It was almost 2AM at night and Aryan was sleeping peacefully in his room having sweet dreams of his marriage. His sweet sleep was disturbed by the ringtone of his phone. He woke up and saw that Ayaan was calling, he frowned and answered "kya hua 2 baje kyu phone kar Raha hai bhai" Aryan said still half asleep.

Ayaan answered in a tense voice it was almost as if he was on verge of tears he was controlling himself "Aryan please city hospital aja mere bhai. inaayat bhai bhot khoon beh raha hai please aja" Ayaan cut the call,he was controlling himself but he started crying in the end.

Aryan's sleepy state was long gone after hearing inaayat name and Ayaan's tone made him very sacred for the first time in his life Aryan was scared he immediately took his car keys and started driving to the hospital he was driving like a mad man not caring about anything. Only two words were ringing in his mind "inaayat and khoon".

Aryan reached the hospital and started running inside he shouted on the receptionist "inaayat anas Ahmed kis room mein hai" even the receptionist got scared after hearing him she answered in a very scared voice "room no 104 sir". Aryan rushed to the room inaayat was admitted in.

When he entered her room he saw the once sweet and blushing face was now pale with no emotions. The eyes which can light up Aryan's whole world were now closed making Aryan's own eyes teary.

He never thought that he has to see his love in this condition being completely unconscious, wires attached to her, Aryan notice her bandaged wrist and worst thoughts started coming in his mind but his heart was not ready to believe that his love can do something like this. He even convinced his mind the same but doctors words shaken him to the core.

"Inka zakham dekh ke lagta hai ki inhone kisi sharp cheez se khudko hurt Kiya hai shayad blade se but wo to shukar hai ki cut zyada gehra nahi tha par lamba bhot tha isliye blood loss bohot hua hai isliye hum inhe 1 din hospital me rakhenge uske baad aap inhe le jaa sakte hai par please thoda dhyan rakhe young bache aesa kadam na uthaye isliye unka mahual theek rakhe" the doctor told her parents who were still crying looking at their daughter in this condition.

Aryan's world was shattered after hearing the doctor's words he never knew his love was suffering and can take such big step. Only if he knew, he was anguished after seeing this.

He came to his senses when Ayaan shook him roughly, he held Aryan's coller in a rough grip and said "bata de Aryan kya hua tha jo inaayat ne itna bada Kadam uthaya sach bol tumhari ladai Hui thi kya please dekh meri behen ne kya kar liya hai bata kya Kiya hai tune" Aryan couldn't believe his best friend could blame him for this, but he was right in his place the didn't knew anything nor did Aryan.

He looked at him in disbelief and said "tujhe sachme lagta hai ki ye sab meri wajah se hua hai"
He asked Ayaan. Ayaan realised his words and apologized for his behaviour

"mujhe maaf karde magar mujhe nahi pata meri behen waha aese behosh hai mein pagal ho Raha hu mujhe samaj nahi Ara ki usne aesa kyu Kiya hai" Ayaan started crying he was heartbroken he loves his sister and couldn't bear losing her.

Inaayat slowly regained her consciousness and found herself in a hospital room and saw her parents crying looking at something she turned towards their direction and saw Ayaan crying infront on Aryan who was having tears in his eyes she knew he was trying to control his sobs seeing her family in this condition she started sobbing. Aryan's head jerked towards her after hearing her sobs he immediately ran towards her and wrapped his arms about her.

He didn't say anything. He just kept rubbing her back until he felt her loud sobs now calming down. Her parents and brother already left the room to give the couple some privacy. When Aryan felt her calming down he held her face in his hands and made her look at him.

His eyes softened looking at her, he just left a small whisper "why" the tears he was controlling till now betrayed him and now he was a crying mess in front of her.

Looking at his condition she again started crying she remembered the time which made her take this step of taking her life she looked at aryan and started telling him everything.....

Flashback

Growing up inaayat always saw how cruel her chachu Chachi and their daughter were they would always find a way to taunt her family and would be jealous of their success. Anas Ahmed and asan Ahmed were twin brothers who were always treated equally but for some reason anas was more intelligent than asan which always made asan more jealous but

when growing up anas Started his own Business and was being successful asan was struggling to make ends meet he left his studies which made him unemployed he was living on daddy's money.

After getting married, asan and his wife both hated anas as he was more successful and rich then him. He never said anything but never stopped his wife from passing hateful comments to anas's family. They both had kids Anas had a boy and girl whereas asan had a girl.

Her name was Razia she always hated inaayat ever since she was born as Inaayat was a daddy's girl she would always get what she wanted but Razia father had no money after asan's father died anas made him live in his house he would give him money for his family but still they were ungrateful.

Razia loathed inaayat she would always taunt inaayat in everything she did ever since she was a baby she would always make inaayat feel insecure about herself and would always find ways to hurt her.

Inaayat never told anyone about this as she didn't wanted her father to lose his family she was always like this she always wanted everyone to be together she didn't like how people would leave their families. And she didn't wanted to be a reason of any fight so she never said anything.

She was reason why Inaayat was so Insecure about her talking habit. She would always tell how bad inaayat looks how she doesn't have that so called perfect curvy body. How she never behaves like a woman. And how irritating her voice is.

But last night she crossed all her limits and said "tsk tsk tsk uss bechare Aryan ki to kismat hi kharab hai jo use Tum jaisi ladki mili hai. I'm sure usne tumhe apne pass sirf raatein bitaane ke liye rakha hai kyunki or to kuch hai nahi tum mein or tumhe kya lagta hai wo tumse shadi karega bilkul nahi are tumhe use karke faink dega wo tum jaisi ghatiya dikhne wali embarrassing ladki ko kon dekhega are tum to use uske clients ke saamne itna embarrass karwaogi apni patar patar se ghatiya ladki tum bas uske liye ek slut-"

"shut up chup ho jao chup ho jao please chup ho jao please bahar jao mere room se" inaayat pushed her out of her room crying. She was sobbing on the floor as she struggled to breathe, she let out a series of hiccups, tears of sorrow still streaming down her face.

Her Tears of sorrow left a moist trail on her skin as she wiped them away with the palm of her hand,she let out a strangled sob, her shoulders shaking as she cried into her hands.She held a tissue to her face as she tried to stop the flow of tears, which left wet spots on the material.

She went to the bathroom to wash her face. When she entered the bathroom she saw a blade she was still sobbing and was not in her right state of mind she doesn't know what came to her mind but she felt worthless and useless at this point.

she just cut her wrist with a blade as the blood was pouring, black dots started covering her vision she felt the world moving before she could do anything everything went black and she lost the consciousness.

Present

Inaayat told him everything. She felt safe and secure with him she was still crying in his arms when she felt wetness in her hairs she looked up and saw Aryan crying he couldn't believe this girl infront of him was so broken. Even after everything happening with her. She would still have a smile on her face he couldn't believe this girl who always had a smile on her face could be so broken inside.

He couldn't wait and just said "aayat, marry me" aayat couldn't believe what he said she wanted to say but she didn't want him marry her out of pity she told him "Aryan me tumse shadi karna chahti hu par aese nahi, mujhe taras wali shadi nahi chaiye"

"Mein koi taras wali shadi ki baat nahi kar Raha aayat meine tumhe kal propose karne ka socha tha par aese nahi mene tumhare ammi abbu se baat bhi karli thi, apne parents to bhi sab bata diya tha, kal tumhe propose karne ka soch Raha hai magar kabhi ye nahi socha tha ki Aaj aesa kuch ho jayega." He wiped his tears and cupped her face and looked in beautiful green eyes and said

"Sachi mohabbat ki hai tumse koi taras wali shadi nahi kar raha meri mohabbat ko taras ka naam lekar uski bezati mar karo, mene sirf tumse pyaar Kiya or sirf tumhe apni dulhan banane ka socha hai"
"To kya aap inaayat anas Ahmed apna naam badal kar Inaayat Aryan Khan karna chahti hai, kya tum mujhse shadi karogi?"

Inaayat just smashed her lips onto his. This kiss was not like others this was slow as it they were preserving it for their love. This kiss was filled with love and happiness.

Inaayat broke the kiss and said "1 mahine ke andar shadi honi chahiye warna mein nahi aarahi" they both smiled at this. Aryan took her bandaged hand in his at looked at bandage. He was having tears in his eyes he looked at her with hurt in his eyes.

Before inaayat could say anything he said "mujhe nahi pata ki mera pyaar bhi tumhe ye kadam uthane se nahi rok Paya tumhe wo cheez yaad nahi ayi jab mein Roz tumhe dekh kar tumhari tareef karta hu tumhe meri aankhon me pyaar nahi dikhta aayat me tumse bhot mohabbat karta hu ye sab karke mera dil band mat karwaya karo please or tumhari cousin se to mein baat karta hu par tum please koi tension mat lena or ab tum uss ghar me wapis nahi jaogi Mein uncle aunty se baat kar lunga hum dono humare ghar chalege uss jagah me tumhe wapis dekhne bhi nahi dunga."

Inaayat agreed as she doesn't want to go to that place where that cunning raiza was, she didn't want to tell her family anything but now she has to do it and she would love to stay in Aryan's penthouse so it's not a problem now.

She was happy with Aryan in her life. She can't believe how she got this lucky to have such an amazing guy in her life.

She looked at him with love in her eyes and said "i love you Aryan"
Aryan just kissed her forehead and said "I love you Aayat".

____________________________________________________

मिलने है मुझसे आई
फिर जाने क्यूँ तन्हाई
किस मोड़ पे है लायी, आशिक़ी
ख़ुद से है या ख़ुदा से
इस पल मेरी लड़ाई
किस मोड़ पे है लायी, आशिक़ी
आशिक़ी बाज़ी है ताश की
टूटते बनते विश्वास की
मिलने है मुझसे आई..❤️‍🩹.

Also guys i really want you guys to read a book it's "Meri Chandani" by jaiswaaldiaries it's the best Indian book and it's criminally underrated I hope you guys read it it's the bestttt❤️❤️❤️

Sorry for the late chapter.🥺

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 2123 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
21.1K 951 30
မော်ကွန်းတေးဆိုတဲ့ ဆယ်ကျော်သက်အရွယ်ကောင်လေးတစ်ယောက် ကြုံတွေ့ရတဲ့ အခက်အခဲတွေနဲ့ ချစ်ခြင်းတရား...။
73.4K 3.6K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
923K 39K 59