Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XI | Ice Cream

1.9K 82 56
By mylovestays

15.05.23
1,648 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

shanty shanty yeah yeah yeah ;)

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

they walk out into the fresh air and chan leads the way into the carpark.

minho was fiddling with his fingers, only now wondering why he asked to get ice cream with chan instead of with felix as he had originally planned.

it's quiet as they walk, only their footsteps and minho's occasional kick of rocks being heard.

soon after, chan stopped in front of a white jeep.

minho looked up from the ground and cocked an eyebrow?

"a jeep?" he scoffs out a laugh.

chan rolls his eyes and unlocks the car, getting into the driver's side.

minho couldn't hold in his small laughs as he walked around the car to the passenger's seat and getting in.

"i did not see you as a jeep sort of guy." minho sighed happily.

chan raised his eyebrows and looked at minho expectedly.

"oh? i didn't know there was a jeep stereotype." chan said as he shook his head, starting the engine.

minho just laughed and looked out the window, trying not to laugh too much because he didn't want chan to suddenly get offended and beat him up.

"you cold?" chan asked suddenly.

minho looked over and shook his head.

"not entirely." minho responded with a soft voice.

chan just nodded as he kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the gear stick.

"now, where is this ice cream place?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

after about ten minutes, they made it to the beach where the ice cream shop was.

halfway through the drive there, minho, and without asking, took chan's aux cord and blasted his favourite playlist.

chan didn't seem to react badly to the action so minho took it as a success.

now, chan was about to park on the side of the road but minho immediately spoke up.

"wait! park in the beach carpark, i'll tell you which parking spot is the best one!" minho said quickly, slightly scaring the elder.

"what- why? this one is right out front of the shop-"

"chan, i'm sorry but i'm not about to eat ice cream with you without looking out over the beach. now go into the beach carpark." minho said strictly.

chan sighed and pulled out of the side of the road before turning into the carpark close by.

"ok, ok... that one right there! remember to reverse into it!" minho said excitedly, clapping his hands.

chan just rolled his eyes and complied anyway.

after parking, minho immediately jumps out of the car and runs to the ice cream shop.

chan just watched in confusion as the boy disappeared behind a wall.

he sighed and rubbed his temples, mentally preparing himself for what this night is gonna turn into.

he locked the car and walking into the same direction as the eager younger boy.

"kyun!" minho shouted.

chan cocked an eyebrow, confused.

as he made his way to the ice cream shop, he noticed minho leaning over the counter and getting all close to the male on the other side.

his insides tensed suddenly and his fists clenched subconsciously.

he walked into the light of the shop and cleared his throat.

the two were pulled out of their conversation and minho smiled as he stood up straight.

"kyun, this is chan. chan, this is changkyun, my cousin." minho said as he took chan's wrist and pulled him over.

"incest?-" chan thought.

"hello, chan." changkyun smiled as he put out his hand.

chan looked down at the hand and tilted his head.

minho just laughed awkwardly as he hit changkyun's hand away.

"it's okay. um... let's just get some ice cream, yeah?" minho said as he hesitantly scratched his nape.

chan just shrugged.

changkyun nodded and grabbed out a small-ish cardboard bowl and minho immediately started naming the flavours he wanted.

meanwhile, chan just looked out at the road, it was getting dark pretty quickly.

a few moments later and minho nudged chan's side.

chan came out of his trance and looked at the younger.

"are you getting anything?" minho asked as he took a big scoop into his mouth.

chan cringed at the boy and shook his head.

"nah. ice cream and cigarettes don't sound like they go well together." chan replied as he looked away.

minho just shrugged and waved his 'cousin' goodbye.

as they walked out chan had a sudden thought.

"did you even pay?"

"nah. he lets me and felix have it for free, cool right?" minho said cheerfully.

chan just nodded.

they got to the car and minho walked to the back of it and looked at chan expectedly.

chan just raised his eyebrows.

"what?" chan scoffed out a laugh.

minho gently hit the car three times.

"open it. it better not be filled with useless shit and used condoms because i'm not about to deal with that." minho said with an icky tone in his voice.

chan just rolled his eyes and went over to minho and nudged him a little to move away while his opens the boot (or trunk🙄).

minho squealed excitedly and immediately crawled into the car and sat down with his legs dangling.

chan looked at him confused.

minho patted a spot beside him as he took of the ice cream into his mouth.

"you want me to sit with you?" chan asked as he looked at minho warily.

minho gulped down the cold substance and nodded.

"come on, you're wasting time! we're gonna miss the sunset because of you!" minho yelled and kicked his legs.

chan sighed and sat beside the younger.

their view was incredible.

looking over the beach and watching the waves crash onto the sand while also watching the sunset.

it was oddly romantic.

it was silent...

it was comfortable.

minho was on one of his last scoops of ice cream when chan took out a packet of cigarettes and a fancy black and gold lighter.

minho looked over at the elder and tilted his head as chan took a cigarette out of the box.

"do you do that to all of the packets?" minho asked quietly.

chan lit the cigarette and let out a deep breath.

"what do you mean?" he asked with a breathy voice.

minho pointed at the small box that had permanent marker scribbled all over it.

"why do you draw on that picture..?" minho asked hesitantly.

"because it makes me feel guilty for doing something that is harmful but i'm just not motivated enough to stop." chan sighed as he took in another deep breath of the intoxication item.

minho just nodded and decided not to say anything else about the topic.

he stretched out his legs and reached to his feet.

chan just chuckled.

"you bored?" chan asked with a small grin.

minho sat back up and shook his head with a small, breathy laugh.

"not really, actually. i'm just enjoying the moment." minho said as he flashed the older a tight lip smile.

chan just nodded.

after another moment of silence, minho looked at chan and at the cigarette he was holding.

he suddenly got an idea.

"can i try it? the cigarette." minho asked suddenly.

chan cocked an eyebrow.

"really? you sure you even want to?" chan laughed.

minho nodded eagerly.

"come on, just give me the one you're holding now, i don't mind- unless you do-"

"nah, i don't care. here." chan said as he handed the younger his cigarette.

minho looked down at it and frowned.

"going off the look on your face, you don't actually want to." chan said in a whisper-like tone.

minho looked up and shook his head.

"nah... i mean, i've always wanted to try one so- why not now? anyway, what do i do?" minho asked a little nervously.

chan smiled fondly.

"you just have to put it between your lips and take a deep breath, but try not to inhale it, yeah? then after a second, you let it out. simple." chan said.

minho nodded with a gulp.

he squeezed his eye shut for a second as he built up the courage to do it.

he steadily put the cigarette between his lips and looked over at chan for help.

chan chuckled and made a breathing in gesture.

and as soon as minho breathed in the toxins, he was quick to let it out ungracefully.

he became a coughing fit.

chan just laughed at the poor boy and placed his hand on his back and slapped it gently.

"you good?" chan asked with a laugh.

minho just glared at him and he breathed heavily.

"i'm never doing that again!" minho whined.

chan just sighed.

"that's a good thing. now, never do that again, yeah? don't turn out like me." chan said sternly.

minho just rolled his eyes and laid back.

after a moment, chan joined him in lying down.

"it became dark really quickly." chan chuckled.

minho nodded.

"yeah... hey, chan?" minho whispered.

chan hummed.

"you aren't as bad as i thought you would be." minho smirked.

chan scoffed and crossed his arms over his stomach.

"well, fuck you! but, honestly, thank you. i know i'm so much more than just a pretty face." chan laughed as minho hit his arm.

"idiot..."

it went silent again.

the music of the birds and the sounds of the cars from a distance was like a calmly melody.

but was until minho decided to scare the shit out of chan.

he quickly sat up and crossed his legs, poking chan's thigh continuously.

chan groaned and sat up as well, although much slower than the other.

"what?" chan groaned.

"let's play a game."

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hello beautifulssss

another chapter!!!!!
and also-
the next chapter is going to be a continue of this chapter

anyway, here is changkyun and their little sunset view🤭

Im Changkyun;
20 years old

okayyyy
bye lovelys <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1K 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. •Throuple• •bxbxb• •Fluff, Smut, Angst
52.7K 1.7K 49
Daniel Aiken, the youngest agent to ever rank top five in Fittes was sent on a particularly traumatizing case. When she got back from the assignment...
71.3K 4K 65
After their first meeting, Tyler wants nothing more than to put the arrogant Jared in his place. The man seems to think that he is an irresponsible b...
86.9K 2.8K 46
In which Nora of Lancaster continues to fight for her family and their rightful place on the throne of England, despite all that she has lost already...