Loving You Is Losing Game (Ta...

Por emma-parker

"it's already late taehyung..even if i love you i can't be with you" Jennie said to taehyung while crying . "... Más

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

AUTHOR

498 10 6
Por emma-parker

Hey again with a taennie story . Well it's not just taennie but also Jenkai . I won't tell who are the main couple so if you want to find out keep reading . Updates will be regular(atleast one or two update each week but can be more) . So let me give a little sneak peek .

Jennie is one of most reputed people in South Korea . She owns few clothing brands  . She was born in a high class family as well . She is married to Kim jongin and it's a arrange marriage by her parents .

On the other hand Kim jongin is also a well known business man . You can say he is also a Mafia . Like Jennie his family is considered as most powerful family in Korea . His parents forced him to marry Jennie .

Taehyung is also a business man . He is rising business man you can say . Unlike Jennie and jongin he made his company . His business is on Japan but recently he have came to Korea after years . He is engaged to Kim jisoo but it's cus of business . He needs a partner and if he gets engaged with jisoo them jisoo's family will partner with taehyung . So basically he doesn't love jisoo .

Age : 27

Age : 27

Age : 29

Anyways all i will say is "don't judge any of them easily . One of them always wear a mask for hiding his/her real self"

And no hate to any of them

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

892K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
19.8K 1.2K 23
"Will you marry me Kim Jisoo " the most handsome and richest man in korea asking to his beautiful emoloyee Kim Jisoo with a smile. "No. I can't " she...
10.6K 487 20
I'm the author of this book, don't copy my book it's warning, if i do any mistake in this book so please sorry and this just a normal short chapter v...
6.2K 177 17
so it's just few one shots... mostly taennie but also contains jirosé, lizkook,jinsoo etc..if you're bored then it's your cup of tea..