chapter 2

Author's pov

Jennie was trying to sleep.  But she couldn’t thinking about her life .  She never thought she would ended up in this type of situations .  Yeah she can just divorce jongin but it may risk her life as he is a dangerous person .  And its just to complicated between their families and companies .  Jennie just ignore everything and put her focus on her work. But she is also a human right .  Things also hurt her.
The lights turned on and jennie felt someone was there. She just sat on bed.
"You are still up?" jongin asked opening his blazer.  "Cant i?" jennie asked in a sarcastic way.  "Why you are always so...." jongin just stopped from whatever he was saying .  "I'm what? Rude?cold? Oh but i'm still better then you" jennie said and chuckled .  "Jennie i had a really tough day so dont bother me please" jongin said and grabbed his nightwear from wardrobe .  "i want lia to get out from your company " jennie said boldly. "And why?" jongin asked with a chuckle .  "Okay fine but as the owner of 10% shares of your company i have the right to just kick her out" jennie said and stood up. "Go ahead and i will also do whatever i can" jongin said and was about to enter the washroom but stopped hearing what jennie said.  "Cant we just really be a normal couple? Jongin i dont ask for much but stop this shit and give this relationship a chance... " jennie said while holding back her tears .  "it wont work jennie.  I fucking tried but i failed...we both dont have time for each other nor we even have any feelings for each other." jongin said but unlike other thing he said this time he actually seems to meant it.  "Can't we just try? " jennie asked.  "Lets just forget everything jongin and give it a chance...i know you are not only responsible for our marriage to get messed up.  I know i also did alot of mistakes but please lets just restart everything... "  jennie begged.  She really wants to give this relationship a chance. Jongin just stood infront of her.  Jennie just hugged jongin without thinking anything .  "I really want to give us a chance...." jennie said while crying on his chest .  Jongin felt bad for jennie so he hugged her back.  "Than-thank you" jennie said but jongin didn’t said anything for a while .  "i will shift her to another city" jongin said and caressed jennie's hair.  Jennie just smiled after a long time. Jennie broke the hug after a while and jongin went to washroom .  For not making things awkward jennie lied on bed and fall asleep .

At morning

Jennie woke up and saw jongin wasn't in their room . She stood up from bed and went to washroom to take shower .
She came from washroom and wore a shirt and jeans . She went downstairs and saw jongin making something on kitchen . "Good morning" Jennie said and went towards kitchen . "Morning" jongin replied and continued whatever he was doing . "Are you free at night ?" He asked and Jennie nodded . "Remember Mr Kim?with whom recently our company worked ?" Jongin asked and Jennie nodded . "Her daughter jisoo recently got engaged and he