chapter 8

Author : its going to be interesting so sit in a comfortable way lol

Author's pov

Jennie was tired from yesterday's engagement party then her work at office.  She woke a little late then usual. 
Jennie stood up from bed but jongin wasn’t there.  He might have been gone to office jennie thought and went to do her morning routine .

She came downstairs just to see raeon (kai's nephew in case you guys dont know).  "Jennie imo(imo means aunt)" raeon jumped and came towards jennie.  "Raeon baby what are you doing here so early? " jennie asked and bent down to kiss raeon on cheeks.  "Eomma dropped me here... " raeon said giggling out of nowhere.  Jennie love kids.  She would like to spend her whole day with kids without getting annoyed or bored.  "Did you had breakfast? " jennie asked and raeon nodded.  "Good boy..imo will make chocolate shake for you okay?" jennie asked and raeon nodded .  They both went to kitchen and jennie started making raeon chocolate shake and herself coffee.  Raeon is actually well mannered kid.  Even though he is just 7. 

Jennie took a day off to spend her day with raeon.  They both went to park then had lunch at restaurant.  "Raeon wear seat belt" jennie said as raeon wore seat belt.  "Before going home can we meet jongin samchon(uncle) please imo?" raeon pouted.  "I don't know where he is though... Okay let's go to his office" jennie said and started driving .

She parked her car infront of jongin's office then got out of car.  She opened door for raeon.  "Baby give me your hand" jennie said and held raeon's hand so he wont get lost. 
They both went to reception .  "is jongin is here right now?" jennie asked the receptionist .  "Yes ma'am he is in his cabin right now" receptionist said and jennie nodded. They both headed towards his cabin .

Raeon saw jongin's friend which he knows so they started talking .  Jennie decided to enter jongin's cabin .

But what she saw when she opened the door wasn’t really what she wanted.

Jongin kissing a girl who is jennie's friend.  The bag she was holding fall on ground creating noise .  Those two broke the kiss and saw jennie in the verge of crying.  Her world collapsed... Even though this isn’t the world she wanted or cherished .  any women wont accpet it. 
She looked at them in disbelief .  Jennie stepped forward.  When she reached them without thinking twice she slapped jongin.  "Sign the papers i will send you" jennie said and left the cabin as soon as possible .  She saw raeon as soon as she came out of jongin's cabin.  Raeon knew something was off and looked at jennie innocently .  For the day raeon was jennie's responsibility so jennie quickly picked raeon and went to her car as soon as possible .
She made raeon sit and then she sat on driving seat.  "Are you okay imo?" raeon asked as he saw tears were flowing from jennie's eyes.  She just forced a smile and nodded.  She started driving and stopped infront of a house. 
She got out from the car and opened door for raeon as he came out. 
Jennie pressed bell and one lady around her 30s opened the door.  "Oh jenniya..i was about to come to pick raeon.." jongin's sister said and jennie smiled.  Well fake smile.  "I have some work to do...i need to go now unnie..take care raeon" jennie said and kissed raeon on cheeks for the last time .

She drove herself to her and jongin's house .  She saw jongin's car so he was there.  Jennie took a deep breathe and went inside. "Jen-" jongin couldn’t complete his sentence and jennie went to their room.  She started packing her clothes and important things. "What are you doing?" jongin said and grabbed jennie's arm.  "I'm doing what i should have done earlier and dont dare to touch me again" jennie jerked off his hands and again started packing.  "Dont make me angry " jongin said but it was no use.  Jennie quickly opened her wardobe and picked the gun she hid from everyone  .  She quickly pointed it on jongin.  "I wont think twice to shot you...so get out of my way" jennie said and grabbed her suitcase. "I will send divorce papers as soon as possible " jennie said and left the room.
She went towards her car and putted suitcase on back seat then sat on driving seat. 

Jennie drove to her old apartment. She .. Cus she wanted some alone time and this is what came in her mind. She throwed her suitcase and sat on ground.  "This is for your own good Jennie... You are strong..don't waste your tears for some bullshit person " jennie said to herself. She was a mess currently . she started crying her heart out.  Well even if she doesn’t love him its normal right? . jennie haven’t been in this apertment for like years . She just bought it and never used it completely .  Her apartment bell rang. She thought its jongin so opened her suitcase and picked her gun. She opened the door pointing the gun at a man whose fan she can't even see.
"Woah woah gun down" taehyung said and jennie looked at him in confusion .  "Je-" Taehyung didn’t complected his Sentence cus he knew something is off.  Seeing Jennie's face you can say she cried for hours. Jennie quickly hugged taehyung without thinking anything .  She just cried in his chest.

Author  : you will know why taehyung is here in next chapter or you can say last chapter... Yes just one chapter left and i'm hella disappointed with this book lol anyways hope you enjoy it