chapter 7

Author's pov

Jennie is working on her office but she can't focus cus what happened 2 days ago.  When taehyung kissed her.  Then her parents inviting her and jongin for breakfast...and her and jongin's fight almost everyday  couldn’t make it better .  tomorrow is her bestfriend rosè's engagement with chanyeol jongin's friend. But the problem is rosè is friend with taehyung so he will also come.  She must have to go anyway. 

Jennie called karina and told her to come.  "Ms Karina please arrange a dress for me for a engagement event and clear my schedules for Tomorrow" jennie said and karina nodded.  "Don't worry ma'am everything will be done." karina said and bowed .  Karina was about to leave but the company's manager quickly entered .  "Please knock before entering" jennie said with a deadly voice.  "Ma'am kim company’s daughter means miss jisoo is trying to meet you but as you said no one can meet you today so our staff rejected but she Isn't going " manager said.  "Let her in and you both can go" jennie said and rolled her eyes . 
After a while jisoo came to Jennie's cabin.
"You are still in relationship with taehyung right?" jisoo said as soon as she entered .  "What kind of nonsense you are talking? " jennie asked .  "Back in high school you knew i loved taehyung still didnt care and got into a relationship with him...you betrayed your friend...you knew how much i loved taehyung and now again i was getting taehyung but yo-" jennie cutted jisoo off.  "Jisoo there is nothing between me and taehyung... I met him after years just few days ago at Your dad's dinner party and if we talk about high school then its just something happend without our knowing  " jennie cleared herself .  "Oh really then whats this?" jisoo said and throwed few photos on jennie's table.  It was taehyung and jennie kissing each other and having dinner .  "its not how it looks like jisoo" jennie said.  "Then what's it?you cheated your friend and now your husband... " jisoo said trying not to cry .  "Jisoo please leave now... I respect you since you were like my sister back then but i can't tolerate you speaking nonsense about my character " jennie stood up from her chair saying this.  "Leave before i call guards " jennie warned jisoo.  "I wonder how your lovely husband will react" jisoo said left from there leaving jennie again break down. 

At engagement event

Jennie and jongin entered together the fall.  Jennie's eyes firstly fall at taehyung .  He was wearing a white shirt with blue velvet blazer.  He looked soo handsome according to Jennie's heart .
Few of jongin's friend came.  "Suho hyung" jongin said and gave a hug to suho .  "Its been a while...oh jennie how are you?" suho said and gave a side hug to jennie.  "Pretty good oppa...excuse me i will go to rosie and chanyeol oppa" jennie excused herself from there and went to rosè and chanyeol.  "Unniee" rosè said with a smile. "Congratulations guys...soon to be bride and groom" jennie said with a smile .  "Thanks jennie" chanyeol said.

Ring changing ceremony was complected .  jennie was enjoying her glass of wine untill someone dragged her.  Jennie looked at the person and it was taehyung .  in this place its just taehyung and jennie.  No-one else.  "What the actual hell?" jennie asked.  "Jennie... Answer me truly...do you actually think our love and relationship was nothing but childishness " Taehyung asked with a sad tone. "Yes i think and its true " jennie said looking at taehyung's eyes.  Without her knowing tears started falling from her eyes.  Taehyung letted go of jennie's arms.  There was a knife.  He quickly picked it and pointed on his wrist.  "What are you doing?" jennie asked while crying .  "Tell me the truth cus its not the truth...otherwise see me dying" taehyung said.  "Its already late taehyung... Even if i love you i can't be with you..." jennie said wiping her tears.  "Then lets never meet again Mrs Kim " taehyung said and throwed the knife at floor.  He left from there. 

Jennie washed her face and again went back to the hall.  Taehyung was holding a mic.  "Almost everyone here is my friend so i wanna announce that i'm going to marry jisoo in few days" taehyung said and everyone started clapping.
Jennie wiped her tears forced a smile.

Both of them love each other from years but responsibility is also a thing.
Jennie love taehyung from her teen age as well as taehyung .  They both wanted and still wants to stay together...💓

Author : nope its not finished yet...and there are 2-3 chapters to go which will change the entire story😏
Anyways honestly i'm not really satisfied with this book cus its lack something i dont know what...so that's why i will just end it with happy ending...i'm planning of a book with realistic events and things...ofc taennie book.  So lets just wrap this up first..