chapter 6

Author's pov

Jennie went inside her bedroom and saw jongin sleeping there. She was shocked by taehyung's action... She was regretting to even accpet taehyung's offer for dinner. She quickly picked her night wear and got changed into it.  Jennie laid on the bed beside jongin .  "Did i just cheated you? Is it okay to love someone else? Is it okay that i dont love you?is it okay that i felt good when he kissed me? Is it okay to still love someone when i'm married and with you?" jennie whispered looking at jongin .  "I wish i could love you the way i love him....." jennie said softly .  "but i wont cheat you...its hard for me to erase him but i will try...you saved my life alot of times and i owe you alot...i should repay you right?" jennie said caressing jongin's cheeks.  A tear fall from her eyes. 

On the other hand, taehyung was drinking beer in his house.  "Why can't you accpet it jennie kim?do you actually think our love was nothing but a affection..." taehyung said to himself thats when his house door opened and he looked towards that .  "How many times should i tell you to bell the ring?" taehyung yelled at jisoo making her flinch.  "I-i'm so-sorry" jisoo said looking down.  Taehyung turned his gaze again at his drink.  "Why are you drinking? " jisoo asked and took bottle from taehyung's hand.  "Give me back jisoo" taehyung again shouted .  The bottle fall from jisoo's hand.  "Why did you engaged me if you dont love me?" jisoo said crying .  "Why?i thought you love me but..... Is it just cus of your fucking business? Answer me kim Taehyung " this time jisoo shouted.  "Why did you even told my dad that you want to marry me?" jisoo said with a weak voice . tears were falling from her eyes.  Jisoo couldn’t properly even stand.  Her legs stopped working she felt.  She just fall on ground .  glass pieces cutted her knees.  It started bleeding .  When taehyung saw it he came near jisoo and touched her hands for making her stand up but jisoo jerked off his hands .  "Stay away from me...don't touch me" jisoo said. "Your knees are bleeding... Stand up jisoo...let me help you " taehyung said .  "I said stay away from me" jisoo said with her all energy .  But still she managed to stand up.  Pain was clearly seen in her face, eyes .  She opened her ring from ring finger .  "If you ever feel like you love me then i will wear it again happily...my doors are open for you always cus i love you but i'm not weak to let you use me " jisoo said and handed taehyung ring.  Without saying anything else or letting taehyung say jisoo left from there.  Taehyung sat on ground and started collecting bottle's pieces.  His hands started bleeding .  "Thats my destiny i guess..." taehyung said to himself.

Jennie woke up and saw jongin getting ready.  "Good morning " jongin said .  "morning... Where are you going?" jennie asked sitting on the bed .  "Your parents invited us on breakfast get ready" jongin said fixing his shirt.  "I don't wanna go" jennie said coldly .  "I dont know why your relation with your parents aren’t good but we still need to go..." jongin said.  "Hell with it" jennie said and stood up.  She picked clothes from wardrobe  and went to washroom .
"She is cute when she's angry" jongin said to himself with a smile which is rare . 

They both were inside their car in a silence

They both were inside their car in a silence .  Jennie was working on her ipad while jongin was scrolling on his phone.  "Jennie about yesterday... I literally shifted lia to another city but i dont know how and why she came" jongin said .  "Lets not talk about it and ruin our moods...." Jennie said.  "We should upload a photo together since there are rumours we dont get along" jennie said and jongin nodded . 

Jennierubyjane : wonderful nightout❤️

"Isn't it from last month? " jongin asked and jennie nodded.  "Does it even matters?" jennie said.

"Good morning jongin... Good morning jennie" jennie's mom said and jongin bowed.  Jennie's mom was about to hug jennie but she backward . "come both of you " jennie's dad said and they entered the house .  "jennie come with me dear" jennie's mom said and she went to kitchen where her mom was cutting fruits.  "Don't act rude infront of jongin..its embarrassing " jennie's mom said and jennie laughed .  "You still got the nerves to say this to me?after what you did 7 years ago" jennie said.  "What wrong i and your dad did?that boy doesn’t deserve you Sweety... You are a Princess so you need a king not some poor boy...and aren’t you happy with jongin huh?" jennie's mom said.  "Dont ever call me or jongin for any dinner,breakfast or anything..." jennie said and started taking food to breakfast table.

Taehyung was shocked to see jennie's Instagram post...without his knowing he throwed the phone on floor. 💓

Author  : how is it? By the way if after every chapter if there Isn't a "💓" this emoji then it means wattpad snatched half of the chapter..please inform me if you guys don't see this emoji from now on after the last line of the chapter.