An Outlaws Love

By lanasroyalguard

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

332 15 0
By lanasroyalguard

Regina's POV-
Turns out, Zelena was faking it when she was bragging that she was pregnant with Robins child. That witch. She made us all think that our worlds we're going to be torn apart when that baby arrived, but they're not. Now, I can be happy with Robin like I've always wanted.

Robin comes into the bedroom.

"Hello sweetheart! How are you and the baby?" he said.

I smile. "Good"

He walks over and sits on the bed next to me and puts his hand on my belly. I'm so happy to have such an amazing man.

Emma's POV-
So. Zelena. Another deceitment on her part. No one knows where she went, but we woke up one morning and she just wasn't there. It was strange, but it was even more strange when we found a note that said she wasn't actually pregnant and that she found her true love. I'm happy for Regina, though. But the whole thing with Zelena is pretty weird.

Hook walks in.

"Hello Love!" he says.

"Hi Killian"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just thinking"

"About what?"

"Regina. And where Zelena could possibly be"

"Well, I'll comfort you while you think" he says as he comes up from behind me and kisses my neck. I love him so much.

Robin's POV-
I am so happy that Zelena wasn't actually pregnant. I want to be with Regina. I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 31.6K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
169K 8.9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.