Born In Blood

By S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... More

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 7

5.1K 133 102
By S4SUKEZ

SILAS POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I pick my head up from my pillow and glare at my phone. It's Manuel. I grab the phone off my nightstand and see that it's 5am I sigh and click on the answer button. "HEY SILAS" Manuel yells through the phone.

I cringe and take the phone away from my ear before putting it back. "What the hell do you want Manuel". I say while closing my eyes. 

"I made it in Italy well I already made it but now we are in a hotel dad already has a place here but we stopped and went to get some rest". He says. "Okay?" I mumble.

"Wow i hear the excitement through the phone" he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

"But anyway just letting you know I'm here and I want you to come to the house when we get everything settled in." He says.
"Oh and also I'm going to your school tomorrow I know that your starting school today." He rambles on.

"Yeah uhm Manuel?" I say stopping his rambling.
"What's up" he asks.
"Shut up" I say.
He gasps "I'm so hurt Silas that's why we aren't besties anymore" he says dramatically.

And to think that this man is going to take over the Spaniard mafia. I shake my head "Well Manuel I'm gonna get ready for school" I say.

"Oh wel-"he starts to say but I end the call before he can say goodbye. 
As I get up from my bed I get a notification from my phone. I grown when it's manuel but I open the text anyway.

Manuel: Wow okay I was gonna tell you that your motorcycle arrived at your house. 
seen just now

Me: Oh okay thank you now leave me alone goodbye.
seen just now.

Manuel: okay bye pookie bear have a great day at school don't get into any fights.
seen just now

I throw my phone on my bed and head to the bathroom and start doing my morning routine.

After I washed my face I looked at my reflection and see a whole jump scare. I look like a dead corpse.
I shake my head and walk over to where my shower is and turn it on and surprisingly it comes out warm.

I start to undress and I look behind me at the mirror and look at my back. hm I should get a back tattoo. I shrug and climb in the shower the warmth instantly warming up my body.

As I grab the soap and washcloth I pause.

what if I do get into a fight today.?

TEN MINUTES LATER

I am now standing in front of my closet trying to find something to wear ah maybe this.?

SILAS FIT

As I finish changing I walk over to my vanity and start to put on my jewelry and put all my piercings where their supposed to go.

I Look at myself and shrug. I look hot.

I grab my backpack and phone and head out my room and go to Serena's door. I knock on her door and once I hear her say come in i open the door and walk in and I am met with Serena putting on her shoes. She looks up and smiles.

"Hows my outfit" she asks as she spins.

HER FIT.

I scan her outfit and nod "looks nice" I say.
"Wow your outfit looks amazing" she says.

yeah I know.

"Thank you but we have to go soon it's" I check my phone for the time "6:30 and it starts at 7 so let's go" I say and turn around to walk out of the room and wait for her in the hallway.

2 minutes later She finally comes out of the room I nod my head to the stairs and we both head to them.

As we're walking down the stairs we hear loud chatter coming from the kitchen

After we made it all the way down we walk to the kitchen room. When I open the door I see everyone pause what their doing and look at me and Serena with big smiles on their faces and Serena smiles back.

"Hey guys" Salvatore says while grinning at us.
I nod.
"Hello" Serena says happily.
"You guys are gonna ride with Carlos to school today" Salvatore says.
Carlos eyes widen.

"I have my motorcycle I can drive myself to school" I say and look over to Serena. "Do you wanna ride with Carlos." I say.

"Yeah I'll ride with him" Serena says while smiling.

Carlos rolls his eyes "We have to go." He says and grabs his car keys.

"Okay bye everyone" Serena says while waving at them as she follows Carlos out the door.

"Bye" everyone says in a union.

"I should get going." I say and turn around to walk away but then I hear Rocco yell my name.

"HAVE A NICE DAY AT SCHOOL LOSER" he yells.

I stick up the middle finger and walk away.
As I'm walking to the front door I hear his laughs.

I shake my head and walk through the front door.

When I walk outside I see my motorcycle waiting at the front.

I smile and walk up to it.
Missed this gorgeous thing
I grab my helmet and hop on my bike.

Let's see how today is gonna go.

TEN MINUTES LATER.

I make it to the school and after I park my motorcycle I see Serena and Carlos walking toward me.
I take off my helmet and put it on one of the handles then fix my hair.

I get off the bike right as Serena and Carlos stop in front of me.
Serena puts her hands on my shoulders "Silas finally your here we need to get going" She says.

I shrug off her hands and walk past her. this is all so tiring.

Serena sighs and catches up to me and Carlos walks over to where his friends are.

"We have to get our schedules" Serena says as we make our way inside the school.

"I know that's why we're going to the main office." I mumble.

"What's with your attitude today Silas" Serena questions.

I sigh "can you get off my back" I stop walking and look at her. " I simply was just responding to what you said." I say as I start walking again and Serena frowns.

"Sorry" she says quietly from beside me.
shes upset now I didn't even mean for it to come out like that.

We make it to the main office and I open the door for Serena and she walks in with me trailing behind her.

She walks up to the lady at the desk and smiles at her.

"Hello ma'am we're here to get our schedules" Serena says sweetly.

the woman ignores her and continues to type something on her phone. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Hello?" Serena says tilting her head.

I Look at the papers that are neatly organized on her desk and push them to the ground and the papers fly everywhere.

That grabs the woman's attention and she looks up at me "what the hell it took me an hour to organize those" she yells.

I stare at her blankly "And it takes 3 minutes to give us our schedules." I say and nod my head towards serena. "my sister was talking to you." I say.

Serena watches the scene with wide eyes and the women looks at me with a red face.

"Names" she says angrily.

Serena clears her throat. "Serena and Silas Bianchi"

The women rolls her eyes and goes over to the printer and waits for the schedules to finish printing.

Serena sighs "What the hell is wrong with that lady" she says.

"I don't know but she's annoying as hell" I say.

A minute later the women comes up to us with the schedules and as soon as we have them in our hands I grab Serena and walk out of the main office.
That women doesn't deserve a thank you.

"Hey hey let me go" Serena says as I drag her.
I let her go and look down at my schedule. I shrug it's not that bad.

"Let me see your schedule" I say to Serena.
"Okay but hurry up we need to get to class" she says as she hands me her schedule.

"We have period 1,3,4,7, together." I hand her the schedule back. She smiles and takes it out of my hand.

"Let's go English should be over here" Serena says and starts to walk with me behind her.

"Ah here it is" she says and opens the door to the classroom. My nerves spike as we walk in.

"So clas- oh" the teacher stops talking when she sees us walk in.

"Are you the new students" the women says kindly.
Me and Serena both nod.

"Oh well I'm Mrs. Roberts its a pleasure to have you guys here please introduce yourself." She says as she steps aside.

I fiddle with my rings as I feel everyone's eyes on me. "Hello I'm Serena Bianchi" Serena say's happily.

I clear my throat "Silas Bianchi" I say.

Mrs. Roberts Eyes widen "Are you guys related to the Bianchi brothers" She asks.

I nod.

"Your brothers were quite the trouble makers" she chuckles nervously. "Please find a seat." She says.

Me and Serena go our separate ways to find a seat and she sits next to a girl who smiles at her.

I sit in the back where no one is and rest my head on the desk. The classroom door opens I lift my head up and see a tall boy with curly hair and glasses walk in the room. woah.

"Your late Ramiro" Mrs. Roberts says.

"Sorry ma'am I missed the bus" He says.

Mrs. Roberts sighs "it's fine just please sit."
He nods and walks over to where I'm sitting and  looks at me and his cheeks get a little red and turns his head away.

As he sits next to me Im still stare at him I feel like a creep but I can't help it.

"P- Please stop staring at me" he says. Hm he's shy I like them shy.

I smirk at him "hello" I say.

He turns his head towards me and looks behind him to see if I'm really talking to him.

"Hello" he says as he gives me a small smile.

"I'm Silas" I say.

"It's nice to meet you Silas I'm Ramiro" he says.

I Stare at him and tilt my head.

He turns red and  looks away to put his attention on the board.

I wanted him to look at me longer. I shake my head and slouch back in my chair and look at the board and watch as the teacher writes on it.

I feel Someone staring at me so I turn my head to the side and see Ramiro looking at me I raise an eyebrow at him and he's quick to look away.

He's cute.

I suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach. Woah what the hell was that.

I sit up straight and focus only on what the teacher is writing. But it's kind of hard because I feel his eyes on me the whole entire time.

Thankfully the bell rings and I'm quick to get up and walk out of the classroom. what is this feeling.

I Look at my schedule to see what I have next. Biology. I Look at the room number and it's just a few doors down from English.

I make it to biology class and find a seat in the back of the class.

I settle in before putting my head on my desk.

Why am I still thinking about Ramiro.

TIME SKIP
LUNCHTIME.

Im sitting at a table waiting for Serena who's currently getting her food. Im scrolling on my phone until I hear yelling. I look up and I see a girl yelling at Serena.

I quickly get up and walk over to them.

I push the girl away from Serena's face.

"What the hell is your problem" I say as I glare at her.

"None of your fucking business" the girl says and tries to walk past me to get to Serena but I quickly step in front of her.

She's my sister and your currently yelling in her face with your horrid smelling breath" I say as I tilt my head. "Surely it is my business" I say.

By now Everyone staring at the scene that's happening.

"Well your dumb ass sister slipped on something and her food spilled all over me" She says while she makes hand gestures showing her outfit.

"Trust me i think she made it better" I say while looking at her up and down.

Her friends behind her laugh.

Serena walks up to stand next to me " I really am sorry" She says.

"Oh shut up you bitch I don't need your fake pity" the girl says.

I sigh and Look at Serena "let's go" I say.
We're about to walk away until the girl speaks again.

"Yeah you better walk away you pussi-" before she can finish her sentence i turn around and punch her. She groans and falls back and lands on the ground. Serena gasps.

"MY NOSE" she yells as blood drips from her nose.

"Silas Bianchi and Evelyn Smith please report to the main office" Is heard from the speakers.

I sigh "shit." I whisper.

Next thing I know is that I'm sitting in the principals office waiting for Salvatore and Alessia  to arrive and sitting next to a crying Evelyn who is holding a bloody nose.

The door opens and reveals Salvatore and Alessia. They both look at me then Evelyn. Salvatore smiles at me.

They sit down with the principal and the principal explains how I punched Evelyn. When they hear that they both look at me.

I shrug. It's not like I regret it.

"Shes suspended for a week" the principal says.

I sit straighter "what? Just because I defended my sister from someone who was getting in her face?" I say. This is mind boggling.

Me,Serena,Alessia and Salvatore or now walking out of the school.

We make our way to the car and get in it. Once everyone is in Salvatore speaks.

"Im proud of you for sticking up for your sister" He says.

I furrow my eyebrows and look in the mirror to see him smiling at me. I give a small smile back.

"But you will need to work at Dante's cafe for the time being" Alessia says.

My smile drops. Im going to end up killing someone.

"Thank you for defending me Silas" Serena says while hugging me. But im still thinking about the fact I have to work at a cafe.

What. The. Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 187 26
𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they are that dangerous world. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭...
59.1K 1.3K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
782K 24.8K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
240K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...