From A Quit Writter/Old Story...

By qslxve

Cover not mine OLD BOOK OF MINE Bad Grammar Spelling errors ||Modern AU|| Kinda cringe sorry This book conta... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV

Chapter VII

280 3 0
By qslxve

Nezuko's POV

I yawned as I walked out of the area. If I run into Zenitsu I swear I might kill someone. I sighed and crossed my fingers yet as I headed to the park it seemed to be empty of only a few people one of which I saw at my school before. Huh..hey I know him? What was his name...started with a K? I'll talk to him. I walk over.

"Hey! I saw you alone and thought I recognized you I'm Nezuko!" I said joyfully bringing my hands together. He looked into my eyes "Yeah I recognize you..I'm Kaigaku" he said with a grin. "Actually I think I saw you hanging around Zenitsu awhile ago?" He questioned. I nodded. "How do you know Zenitsu" I asked keeping a big smile. "Ohh~" he said. "We were close a while back.." he said the mischievous smiled on his face crept down my spine but he seems nice.

I spoke with kaigaku as he communicated with me as well and I learned a lot not just about him but about Zenitsu as well. "Wow he used to have black hair!?" I said, full of interest. "Mhm! Wanna know how it got dyed? really interesting story!" he said moving closer to me. I nodded.

The time came where I had to go back home as the Sun was setting. "Oh no I should head back it's getting dark quick. "Wait" kaigaku said grabbing my hand. "Let me walk you home it's dangerous!" He said letting go of my hand as I turned around. "Oh that would be lovely thanks!" I said as I started walking and he followed.

"You're a lot sweeter than you look," I said. "Oh? I am?" He asked. I nodded. He tilted his head a bit. "Thank you no one's ever really said that I don't know why!" He said pure joy in his smile. I nodded.

I stopped walking arriving at my house. "Thank you kaigaku!" I said then wrapping my arms around his neck in a hugging form. He flinched maybe shocked then hugged me back. "Yeah it's nothing! Not to see like I'm hitting on you can I like, get your number or Instagram, Snapchat?" He asked. "Oh yeah uhm you can probably find me on Instagram under Kamodo_Nezuko! Dm me!" I said with a smile then leaped off to my door waving.

The moment I open the door I see Tanjiro. I jumped. "Tanjiro it's okay you don't need to gree-" I was interrupted. "Who was that boy you hugged..." He said I flinched. He saw that!? Was he waiting for me. "It was a boy from our school, I just met him" I said. He nodded then started to back up then tripped and crawled away. "That wassup weird-" I said then just ignored it and walked to my room.

I noticed I had a notification from Instagram. A message from 'Kaigaku111'

Kaigaku111: Hi!

Kamado_Nezuko: Hey Kaigaku what's up

Kaigaku111: ahh nothing much how about you?

Kamado_Nezuko: Same I guess anyway I would love to get to know you more!

Kaigaku111: same! How about we go back and forth asking questions I'll go first!
Kaigaku111: What's your favorite color?

Kamado_nezuko: Pink! What's your favorite food?

Kaigaku111: Rice! What's your favorite food?

Kamado_Nezuko: konpeito!

We talked for a whole hour until he said he had to go. I enjoyed speaking with him. He's such a sweet boy! I laid back on my bed closing my eyes to rest. "I'm so tired" I groaned finally getting to rest.

"Wake up!!!" I heard a familiar voice the one full of ambition.ugh onii-chan. "Leave me alone" I sighed moving to the other side of my bed. "You have to get up Nezuko!! Come on!" He yanked me out of bed until I eventually had enough motivation to get dressed and brush my hair. I opened my phone and saw a message from Kaigaku.

Kaigaku111: Good morning!

Kamado_Nezuko: morning!

Alr I'm so tired so yeah quick post but I did it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 58 5
Muichiro, after the Swordsmith Village arc, is healing in the village and goes to the hot springs. He thinks about what it means to be himself and wh...
172K 2.8K 42
This is work of fan fiction. I changed many events in the story. I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS. Kimetsu No Yaiba belongs to the original author Koyoha...
51K 871 19
This also contains giyushino,obamitsu, tanjiro and kanao,zenitsu and nezuko and InoAoiđź’™ I'm still updating but they're quite slow because I have wri...
265K 2.3K 5
⚠️WARNING⚠️ MATURE CONTENT! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK