Tom Imagines

De Qvietlover

Some sweet, happy, and sad Tom Kaulitz imagines Rank #1: 2000s 5/26/23 Rank #1: Gustav 6/3/23 Rank #1: Monsoo... Mai multe

Surprise visit
Meeting him
Talking about you
Jealousy
MV BTS
Concert day
Caught
Party night
Getting taught
Interview
Getting jealous
Award ceremony
Surprise!! (Pt 1)
Surprise!! (Pt 2)
Surprise!! (Pt 3)
Stressed
Lost
Tieing his hair
Beach
Strawberries
Setting up
Clingy
Flirt
Hoodies
Rockstar
Angry
Piercings
Baby photos
Keys
Lipstick
Shopping
Posting him
Braiding your hair
Dirty
Leave
Leave (Pt 2)
Caught (Pt 2)
Married
Costume

Night in

10.2K 79 4
De Qvietlover

Your POV

Tom was laying his head on my lap we were in the living room watching a horror movie. He decided he would rather stay with me at home instead of going to a party.

Which really had me surprised since I knew he loved partying day and night. "Are you sure you don't wanna go to the bands party I mean come on you love partys you never miss one" I asked looking down at him while messing with one of his dreads. 

I felt his head move and he was now staring at me "Yes I am positive I don't want to go I just want stay here with you"

 We both stared at eachother right there and then it felt like time had stopped moving and we were the only two people in the world. After what felt like a minute Tom had sat up and grabbed onto my hand "Get up lets spend our night in our bedroom cuddling" I lifted myself off the couch and followed him into our bedroom. 

Once we got into the bedroom I felt Tom lift me up and throw me onto our bed gently before he jumped on me. Which made both of us start laughing before we stared into eachothers eyes one again. Tom slowly lifted his hand up to my cheek, slowly getting closer putting our foreheads together. He opened his mouth to speak once again "I love you so much Y/N..." It had only made me giggle before answering him back "I love you too Tom" We were both just smiling like idiots before closing the gap in between us and sharing a passionate and loving kiss.

After a while Tom and I pulled away from the kiss. We cuddled and talked for the rest of the night and before we knew it we had both fallen asleep in eachothers arms. Tom's head in the crook of my neck while my head was on his chest...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.2K 231 28
Being Georg Listing's sister definitely had its perks, especially being able to get your band recognised, and to be able to meet stars you've only ev...
258K 7.3K 90
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two singers have a brief interaction in a music store, not expecting to be such a big part of each other's lives. [bill kaulitz x fe...
15.6K 355 32
You and Tom have been together for a few months now,but you find yourself fighting again.Things come up but Bill is always there to support you.He's...
1.3M 21.4K 52
𝐘/𝐍 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐀𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞�...