๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—'๐—Œ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By ItzLunaraLynx

Luna Amemiya, the ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ of Gorou Amemiya. Like her older brother, she was a big fan of... More

๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—œ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ: ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—”๐—ถ...
๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ โœถ
๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—”: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—” ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…

3.3K 120 40
By ItzLunaraLynx

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

In an apartment somewhere in the city...

"Ai... Ai..."

"You damn liar," a man said in a pained voice. "How dare you go and make babies!"

All around the room were many types of Ai memorabilia, ranging from posters to pictures to books. The floor was littered with clothes, food, and other kinds of trash. The curtains were shut tight, plunging the room in pitch black. The only light came from the computer screen the man was hunched in front of. Ai's voice carried clearly around the room.

"Why? Why...?" he said, his voice wobbling. He covered his face and made a series of strangled sounds.

"You tricked me!"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

"Aqua," Ai started to say as she lifted him up. "You hungry? Wanna nurse?"

Aqua immediately turned bright red and started to wiggle around desperately.

"Huh? You'd rather not?" Ai asked as she went and grabbed his bottle. "You sure like your bottle, don't you?"

Ai handed him his bottle and he started drinking his milk, embarrassed.

"Just look at you go!"

Next, Ai turned to Luna, who was seated next to Aqua on the sofa. "Now, let me guess. You prefer your bottle too, right Luna?" she asked her.

Luna vehemently nodded quickly.

Ai went and grabbed another milk bottle and gave it to her. "There you go," she said as Luna flopped over on the sofa and started drinking.

Both Aqua and Luna felt that being breastfed by an idol when they were adults in their past lives would indeed be crossing the line. And so they avoided it at all costs.

From the crib across the room came a wail, and Ai immediately walked over.

"Coming!" she called. When she reached the crib, she lifted Ruby up and said, "Wanna nurse again?"

Ai sat down and tugged down the left side of her shirt to let Ruby nurse. "Now you like breastfeeding, don't you, Ruby?" Ai asked.

Luna and Aqua both averted their gazes somewhere else. When they looked back, Ruby turned around and smirked at them both, a small trickle of milk still sliding down the side of her mouth.

That little...! The three of them stared at each other as sparks and lightning shot off each of them. The tension was so thick, it could be cut with a knife.

Finally, Saitou and Miyako interrupted them. "Time for work," Saitou said.

"Okay!" Ai said. Then she went around and gave each of her kids a soft kiss on the forehead.

"I'll be back later," she told them, setting Ruby down on the couch next to Luna.

As she jogged across the apartment to the door, she called, "See you later!"

"See you!" Miyako replied, going to close the door after Ai left.

The second Ai left, Aqua immediately asked Ruby, "Hey, could you show a bit of restraint?"

"Why?" Ruby asked. "It's simply the law of nature for a daughter like me to suck her mother's breast. It's a legitimate right that has been granted to me."

Luna cringed at her choice of words.

"Well, let me at least ask... Were you a girl in your previous life too?" Aqua questioned her.

"Yep," Ruby replied.

"I think we're all the same gender as we were in our past lives," Luna said.

Aqua, who was still slightly uncomfortable, said, "Well, I suppose I can let it slide then."

Ruby shrugged smugly and said, "The jealousy of otaku is gross! Well, ethically speaking, a grown man breastfeeding is just messed up! Lucky me, being able to legitimately savor her boobs, as I was born a girl."

Ruby made a weird motion with her hands like she was caressing something, which made Luna cringe even more.

"From our ethical viewpoint, that's still a no-go," Aqua and Luna said bluntly, staring at her.

Ruby finally stopped and pressed the tips of her hands together. "Poor Mama... It's super creepy that her own kid is an otaku obsessed with her," she said pitifully. "Aw, that poor thing. I'll protect her for as long as I live."

"You're the creepier one, no doubt," Luna spoke up while Aqua nodded in agreement.

Then Ruby jolted up in shock, making Aqua and Luna look at her, confused.

"I want a diaper change, so go over there!" Ruby demanded, a red blush dusting her cheeks.

"Yeah, yeah," Aqua said as he slid off the couch, followed by Luna.

As Miyako walked into the room, Ruby started to cry and fuss, a signal for Miyako that she needed a diaper change. Miyako sighed heavily as she picked up Ruby and set her down on the changing table.

"How'd this become my job...?" she muttered darkly. "I mean, aren't I a company president's wife?"

Holding up Ruby's dirty diaper, she clenched her fist and said, "I married him 'cause I thought I'd get to work with handsome young guys. But the job I've been given is taking care of a 16-year-old idol's kids?! Plus she's a single mom - the father's not in the picture! This shit's too dark!"

She angrily threw the dirty diaper into the trash bin. "I didn't get married to be a damn babysitter!" She yelled, standing up straight.

"What?" Ruby asked as Luna and Aqua crawled toward her. "Being able to serve Mama should bring nothing but happiness. She's not right in the head, is she?"

"No, but I can see the validity in what she's saying," Aqua said as Luna nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile, Miyako fell to her knees and the three of them snapped back to attention. "Aah, you know, a scandal is being covered up here, isn't it?" She said darkly. Ruby, Luna, and Aqua started to sweat nervously.

"That's it!" Miyako said with an evil laugh. "If I sold the story to a weekly magazine, I could be swimming in cash..."

Throwing her hands up, she yelled, "I don't give a crap what happens anymore - I'm gonna do it!"

"Uh-oh, not good," Ruby said nervously. "What's the call? Do we kill her?"

"Not happening. She's got too much if a size advantage," Luna hissed back.

"I was just kidding, but were you actually serious about it?" Ruby asked.

Luna fidgeted nervously in her pale purple onesie.

"There's no question that this could be trouble if we just let it be... Even so..." Aqua said as Miyako went over to the drawers under the TV and opened one.

Pulling out a pamphlet from the drawer, she started snapping photos with a dark look in her eyes. The triplets each gasped quietly.

"What're we gonna do?!" Ruby asked as she turned to her bewildered siblings. "She's snapping tons of pics of the maternity health-record book!"

"Actually, I think this presents an opportunity. I have an idea," Aqua said.

"What is it?" Luna asked quietly. "Tell us quickly!"

Aqua quickly hashed out his plan to his sisters. Then the three of them went into action.

Staring at her phone, Miyako snickered darkly. "With the proceeds I get from selling this, I'll boost my fav host to the top of the monthly rankings," she said.

"O wretched girl..." came a voice from behind her. "Thy heart's thirst cannot be quenched by champagne."

"Who's there?!" Miyako exclaimed as she turned around. Sitting on the table was Ruby with her head down, Luna with a stern look on her face, and Aqua with his hands across his chest. While Miyako had been busy taking photos and hatching her plan, the triplets had helped each other up onto the table to begin their own plan.

"I-I am a divine messenger," Aqua continued. "Thy excesses can no longer be overlooked."

A... "divine messenger"? Miyako thought. "Wait a minute, that baby just talked... No way!" she stuttered, pointing at them.

"In thy experience, are mere babes capable of speech?" Luna said slowly and smoothly. "Believe in us."

"Well, it's just when you talk about the divine..." Miyako said, waving her hands back and forth. "I don't believe in that kind of stuff..."

Then she said, "Oh, I get it! This must be a candid-camera thing! Like, some TV show Ai is in where they prank the managers! Those are totally a thing! They sure went to a lot of trouble. There's a camera somewhere around here, right?" Miyako glanced around the room nervously, trying to convince herself that this was some kind of joke.

"Aqua..." Luna whispered to him. "Maybe that was a bit of a stretch..."

Meanwhile, Miyako turned to Ruby, thinking she was still a normal child and said, "Now, now, Ruby-chan, it's dangerous up there on the tab—"

As Miyako reached for her, Ruby slapped her hand away.

"Behave thyself! I am an incarnation of Amaterasu," Ruby said, placing an arm over her right leg. Her eyes half-narrowed as she continued. "I am what ye call a god."

"'God'..." Miyako repeated as she sat back down on the carpet. The big red glowstick that had been strategically placed behind the triplets gave them a more menacing and convincing aura.

"Manipulated by prospects of immediate profit, thou art on the verge of abandoning thy destiny," Ruby continued.

"Destiny?"

"Hoshino Ai was chosen by the God of Entertainment," Ruby explained. "Furthermore, these children are triplets who bear a monumental destiny. It is thy destiny to keep guard over them."

Miyako's eyes widened as Luna picked up where Ruby left off. "Thy deeds run contrary to the will of the gods. Should thou not desist, divined punishment shall be visited upon thee," she said, the stars in her eyes fading to black.

Aqua and Ruby both gulped inwardly at the change in Luna's gaze and tone. But neither of them were as scared as Miyako was.

"'Divine punishment'?!" Miyako shrieked in shock. "What do you mean?! Like, specifically!"

"Specifically?" Ruby asked and paused for a second. "Specifically..."

"Thou shalt perish," Aqua and Luna said together.

"Yes, perish!" Ruby quickly clarified.

Immediately, Miyako slumped over on the table and started weeping. "No! That's super specific!" she sobbed. "W-What... should I do?"

Ruby gently placed a hand on Miyako's forearm and said, "It is but a simple task. Guard the family's secrets. Moreover dote on these children and do everything they ask of thee."

"'Everything'..."

"Do thusly, and a second marriage to a handsome actor is not out of the question," Ruby said, throwing in a bit of a leverage.

"Seriously?!" Miyako shrieked excitedly, grabbing Ruby's hands. "I'll do it! I'll do whatever is asked of me! I'll even lick their insoles if need be!"

"Thou needn't go that far," Ruby said, slightly alarmed.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

Not too long after, Miyako was busy dusting the furniture, singing to herself. "A second marriage to a handsome guy!"

Behind her in their baby walker chairs, Ruby gave a sigh of relief before turning to her siblings. "Do you think that was the right call?"

"At any rate, there's a limit to what an infant can accomplish," Aqua answered as he turned around. "And now we'll be able to go outside."

"Yatta!" Ruby said excitedly. Then she remembered something and turned to Luna. "Onee-chan, your acting was so good! Are you gonna be an actress in the future?"

"Well, arigato, Ruby-chan," Luna said, smiling at her sister. "An actress is a probable career for me, I suppose."

"What do you think me or onii-chan will be in the future?" Ruby asked curiously.

"That's going to be up to you guys to decide," Luna replied, smiling. "At least we pulled off our act."

"You know... that was quite a convincing performance," Aqua said toward Ruby. "Did you do theater before?"

"Nope, this was a first for me," Ruby replied.

"A first? You never put on any plays at school?" Aqua asked.

Ruby looked and answered a bit sadly, "Well, I was raised in a bit of an unusual place..."

"Ehhh...? I guess it's just talent, then," Aqua said, turning back to the window. "Maybe acting's in your future."

"My future..." Ruby whispered. "I've never given it any thought..."

╚═══════*.·:·.★✦★・:・:*══════╝

Sorry for not posting- :')))

December 10th, 2023: hiii edited some details

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 467 14
Aqua and Akane was my OTP for the past few days after starting the Oshi no Ko manga. Then I finished it. Now I'm sad. They had so much potential, but...
176K 8.3K 40
Gorou Amemiya and Yuzuki Amamiya. the two lovely couple that met their terrible end. Yuzuki met her end when she killed under unknown circumstances...
12.7K 660 7
A boy is seen walking about his own business... Until he doesn't! He goes ahead and dies! Reincarnated into the world of a recently popular anime-! ...
853K 34.8K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...