I'm Jealous (Stan x Kyle)

By finnandfeet

Recently, Kyles been feeling jealous of his own best friends girlfriend. He couldn't think of a reason why, b... More

TWO: Rejected.
THREE: Tears and confusion.
FOUR: Don't leave me.
FIVE: Hair bleach.
SIX: Back together already, of course.
SEVEN: Realizing/A Plan.
EIGHT: Partys always lead to crying.
NINE: Are we gay now?
TEN: Stupid
ELEVEN: Figuring it out.
TWELVE: Why?
THIRTEEN: FINALE
HDJIAWHDAJWHJK
YALL.

ONE: Everyone's jealous of someone.

4.6K 67 337
By finnandfeet

Stan was looking almost everywhere but the lesson he was supposed to be focused on. He had woken up feeling like shit and he wasn't even sure why. He felt distracted, uncomfortable, and annoyed. Yet, he couldn't find a single reason why. 

 Slouching in his seat, he gazed at the intent and curious, ginger boy scribbling notes intensely on his worksheet. He didn't know how he did it. Actually manage to care or pay attention to any of his classes. Like it was easy. It was all bullshit. It's not like he was mad at his best friend, though. Just jealous. He stopped tapping his feet as he noticed Kyle's eyes meet his from beside him with a confused expression. Shit. "Are you okay, dude?" Kyle questioned.

"Uh.. yeah, man. I'm fine." He chewed at the inside of his cheek as he switched his gaze to the blank page in front of him. "I have- like.. nothing written down. Can I copy yours..?" He laughed nervously. "Yeah dude, I don't mind." Kyle smiled and handed Stan his paper.

"Thanks." He took the sheet of paper, copying the neatly printed notes onto his own worksheet. He copied the notes in a messy and quick manner. It was hardly legible, but he didn't want to waste too much time and get Kyle in trouble or anything. When he was done he handed it back quickly. "Sorry, I'm just super distracted right now." 

"It's fine dude, I don't mind." Kyle gave him a quick smile before turning his attention back to the teacher. He felt himself relax at Kyle's words and he felt his cheeks warm as he watched Kyle turn his attention away. 

 Honestly, he wasn't shy to admit that his best friend was nice to look at. He was sure he wasn't attracted to him of course, but it made him even more envious of the boy. He was smart, pretty, and nice. But what was Stan? He was just.Stan. 

He frowned as he gazed away with a deep exhale and tried to focus on the his teacher's words. It felt like listening to someone who was three rooms away. He had no idea what was being said, like there was a voice saying things but nothing registered. Dude this shit sucks.

-

Soon, the class was over. Kyle put his notes in his backpack and looked towards Stan. "Wanna walk to class together?" "Oh- Yeah, sure." He grabbed his bag and tossed his things in lazily as he rose from his seat. "Awwww so cute, are you guys gonna go make out in the hallway?" Cartman's voice hit Stan's ears in the most irritating and painful way possible. 

 Stan grimaced. He hated how often Cartman made remarks about him and Kyle. It was like he was convinced Stan and Kyle were 'secretly super gay and ogling each other all the time'. It wasn't like that at all. Cartman is just a fucking moron.Kissing a dude would be gross as hell. He imagined kissing Kyle, and himself pulling the strands of curly, rough hair out of his friends face like he would a girl's before kissing him. He felt like throwing up and his cheeks burned with embarrassment. That would be humiliating. 

"Shut up, fatass!" Kyle yelled at Cartman, his face turning into a small blush of embarrassment. Kyle stood and grabbed Stan's arm, dragging him out of the classroom. "I'm gonna punch him if he doesn't shut up." "Seriously." Stan agreed. He felt his insides stir at the grip on his arm. Dude I've gotta be so touch starved at this point. 

Kyle let go of Stans arm and started walking to their next class. Odly, Stan and Kyle have all their classes together. It was probably because the teachers knew about their long term friendship, considering the trouble they'd get in as kids. Kyle's hair kept falling in his eyes, making him grow annoyed. "I hate my stupid hair."

"I don't think your hair is stupid." He spoke up, now staring at Kyle's hair as they walked. "It looks good on you, dude." Kyle turned to Stan. "Really?" Stan felt seasick as he saw his friend turn to him. "A-Absolutely." His face warmed up as he smiled. Kyle smiled back, his face warming up. "Thanks man. That means a lot."

"Of course." He said as they reached their next class. Kyle smiled to himself and played with his hair a bit. They sat in their seats and the teacher started talking. Usually, Kyle was great at focusing on his work but he couldn't stop thinking about Stan's compliment. 

Stan kept his eyes on his paper as best as he could. Or at least until the words were starting to blur together and make little sense to him anymore. He glanced up at his red-headed friend, watching the boy fidget with his own hair. Stan smiled. Kyle moved his attention from his hair to the board and jumped before quickly scribbling words down on his paper. 

Stan twirled his pencil in his hand as he looked around the classroom. Half of the students weren't even paying attention to the lesson at all. Some were whispering to each other, others passing notes or messing with the items on their desks. I wonder what Kyle thinks about kids like them. Like me. I can't pay attention for shit.He returned his gaze to his closest friend, who was still intently scribbling his words on his paper.

Kyle sighed and sat down his pencil as the teacher started talking about something off topic. He turned his head to Stan who was somewhat staring at him. "What's up?" Totally wasn't staring at you with jealousy or anything."Uh- Nothing." He looked away, biting the inside of his cheek."This lesson is so fucking boring." He snickered as he whispered to Kyle.

Kyle snickered. "Yeah. I hate this class." He leaned back in his chair. "I hate this whole school, dude." "Fair." 

"Oh yeah,"Stan looked back up at Kyle, watching the boy pull a strand of curly hair out of his face. "do you wanna hang out after school? We could play video games or something." "Alright, your house or mine?" Kyle glanced back to the teacher who was still very much off topic and looked back to Stan. He inspected Stans dark black hair that would fall over his eyes every so often, Stan never cared to move it.

"Oh- Uh.. Maybe yours?" God, I think I'd throw up if he saw my room. It's disgusting right now. He felt his hair fall into his eyes, but he didn't attempt to move it. He liked it, it made it just a little bit easier to hide his expressions sometimes. "Alright." Kyle smiles and watches as Stans hair falls in his eyes. His expression turns into an annoyed one as he leans closer to Stan, moving his hair out of his eyes for him. 

A wave of nausea struck as he watched his friend's hand move towards his face, inching closer to him. What? What is he doing? His hand is warm. What?He felt the hair being moved from his face and he huffed dramatically. "Dude, it's just hair." 

Kyle rolled his eyes. "It bothers me not being able to look into your eyes." He shrugged leaning back into his chair once again. "Dude, that's gay." Stan teased his friend, snickering. 

 He looked away, slowly spacing out. This isn't the first time he's done this. He always tries to look into my eyes. It's nice but it makes me feel like throwing up sometimes. Like I'm dizzy or uncomfortable or something.He picked at the skin around his nails as he lost himself in thought. 

Kyle just rolled his eyes, turning his attention to his paper as he noticed Stan had spaced out. He spaces out a lot, Kyle thought to himself. He shrugged it off and started doodling on his paper. 

Kyle just rolled his eyes, turning his attention to his paper as he noticed Stan had spaced out. He spaces out a lot, Kyle thought to himself. He shrugged it off and started doodling on his paper. Stan quickly snapped out of it and whipped his head back at at Kyle. "Huh? Did you say anything?" 

Kyle turned to him in confusion. "Nope." "Right.. Uh.. My bad." He shook his head exaggeratedly as if he was trying to shake the awkwardness from his mind. Kyle noticed the teacher return to the lesson and fixed his attention back to his notes. Scribbling words down quickly. Stan tried to do the same. 

-

Eventually the bell rang signaling the end of class and it was time for lunch. He packed up his bag quietly and stood up, looking to Kyle to wait for him. Kyle finished writing his notes and put his stuff in his bag, standing up. "Ready to see those shitheads?" Kyle joked. "Never." He smirked, walking with Kyle to the cafeteria. Kyle laughed, walking beside Stan. 

They entered the cafeteria and got their lunch, sitting down on their side of the table. Cartman and Kenny were sitting already, talking about god knows what. It was more like Cartman talking and Kenny sitting there and acting like he knew what he was saying. When Cartman saw Stan and Kyle walking in together and smirked. "You guys, you fags heard about the party one of the girls is throwing right?"Ignoring the remark, Stan raised a brow. 

"Party?" Kyle asked as he started picking at his food. "Mmf, mm mffm fmff!" Kenny nodded. Stan couldn't quite make out what Kenny was saying. Usually he could, but he was so tired today he just couldn't process it. "We're gonna go try to crash it. You guys are going too." Cartman said, taking a sip of his drink. 

"Oh god." Kyle rolled his eyes and kept picking at his food, looking grossed out at the sight of his food. Stan hesitated before responding. "...Is Wendy going to be there?" Kyle frowned to himself at the mention of Wendy. 

He hated hearing Stan cry about her when they broke up. Not out of annoyance, but because he hated seeing Stan sad. When they got back together, it would be a different story. She would be the only thing Stan could talk about and it made Kyle mad. 

"Everyone is gonna be there, dumbass." The brunet across from him rolled his eyes. Stan frowned, a small ache rushing through his chest for a moment before he replied. "Fine, I'll go." Maybe I can patch things up between us again. I really feel like I know what to say this time. 

Kyle just continued playing with his food. Trying his best not to be included in the conversation.Kyle knew that Stan was gonna do something to try and win her back at this party. He always does. In a way, Kyle was jealous. He was jealous all of Stans attention was on her at all times. Sure he was his 'super best friend', but he didn't have what Wendy had. 

Kyle didn't know why he was jealous. His brain would always turn to anger when he thought of her, but it didn't quite make sense to him. He knew Wendy and him had similar personalities and it bothered him. 

Stan was none the wiser of Kyle's demeanor as he ate his own food. At least until he saw Kenny eye Kyle with something akin to sympathy. Like he knew something the two didn't understand. Am I missing something here? 

 "Anyways, Butters already agreed to help me-" Stan was tuning Cartman out at this point as he looked at Kenny. Kenny caught him staring and his eyes diverted entirely from the two, now pretending he was super invested in what Cartman was saying. Whatever. It's probably nothing. 

After not eating any of his food for at least half the lunch period, Kyle finally decided to eat. His face turning in disgust. "This cafeteria food sucks, dude." Stan agreed. "I'm usually just so hungry after classes I don't care enough to think about it." He laughed, leaning his elbows on the table.

Kyle smiled and continued picking at his food. All the talk about girls ruined his appetite.Sure, he's had crushes before but nothing like how Stan was about Wendy. "Oh yeah," Stan took a bite of the pizza on his tray before continuing. "You'll come to the party too, right Kyle?" He looked to his best friend for his response. 

Kyle looked over to Stan, still playing with his food. Kyle shrugged before talking. "I don't know. I might have homework." Cartman sneered. "I might have homework memehemehe I'm Kyle and I'm a fucking nerd." "Shut up fatass!!" Kyle yelled at Cartman, slamming his hands on the table.

Stan flinched, tensing as his best friend shouted. Cartman seemed a little taken aback, but he continued anyways. "I thought you got that sand out of your vagina a while ago, Kahl. Guess not." He shrugged. 

 Stan tuned everyone out as he shuddered. Stan didn't really like yelling. He was used to a certain extent of it, but when he could tell it was serious it was like he clocked out emotionally. He wanted to say something to Kyle but right now he was just.. Frozen. His face pulled into a frown as he looked away from the table. 

Kyle was about to yell back before he noticed Stan frozen and he shut his mouth, putting a hand on Stans shoulder instinctively. Cartman just moved the conversation on, mainly talking to Kenny at this point. 

 Stan slightly relaxed at the contact, his face still blank. There were words in his mouth that wouldn't let themselves out. It was like his mouth was glued shut. He just looked over at Kyle to acknowledge him in some way.

Kyle looked into Stans eyes with a sympathetic look. "Sorry." He whispered to him. Kyle knew Stan hates yelling. Stan nodded, mumbling out a reply with a decent amount of difficulty. "It's fine." Kyle could tell Stan was still uncomfortable and moved his hand from Stan's shoulder to his hand. Giving it a tight squeeze before letting go and playing with his food again. 

The numb feeling subsided after Kyle squeezed his hand, replacing itself with nausea. He was starting to grow used to it, though he hated that this only seemed to happen at random times.

Cartman returned his gaze to Kyle. "If you're not gonna eat that give me it." Kyle rolled his eyes, picking up his water before sliding the tray to Cartman. He muttered a "Fatass." before making little circles on the table with his finger out of boredom. 

Stan spends the rest of the lunch quiet, other than listening to Cartman talk. Nobody was even responding anymore. It was like Cartman just enjoyed the sound of his own voice at this point. When the bell rang, he got up and tossed the rest of his food out. He just wanted to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 9.2K 32
It's been two years since Stan and Kyle stopped being friends. Stan turned to alcohol to numb himself, while Kyle buried himself in school. They both...
122K 2.6K 34
hanahaki AU‼️ (they're aged up🙀) stan x kyle fanfic ft: STYLE hints of BUNNY hints of CREEK angsty lmao :3 south park au⁉️ enjoy<3
25.4K 466 12
Stan doesn't want to admit it, but he's been upset lately. He and Kyle haven't talked for awhile, which has only worsened it. But Kyle invited him ov...
3.7K 90 11
Kyle Broflovski goes about his life any other way. He does above average in school. It's not enough. He cares about his future. It's not enough. He q...