๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ เทด ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐”€๏ฟฝ...

By heetual

a depressed mute boy, desperately wanting to end it all. until a popular guy witnesses the boy trip over hims... More

note/intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
thirty (end)
not an update ๐Ÿ˜ญ

twentynine

534 21 58
By heetual

no ones pov

"okay, can i open my eyes now?"

"no! not yet, we have to get out the car first."

sunoo blindly exited the vehicle almost tripping over himself because he doesn't know where his own limbs are. jungwon climbed out of the vehicle after him and continued to hold his hand over sunoos eyes. jake sneakily led jungwon and sunoo ahead, and jungwon himself was shocked at the beauty that was ahead of them.

sunoo was smelling the salty smell of an ocean, and he immediately knew that they were at a beach. he felt stupid for asking jungwon why he was going in swimming trunks and a water shirt. he felt a puddle of excitement floor in his stomach, so he walked even faster that jungwon almost had to run to catch up with the older.

jake stopped abruptly, causing sunoo to crash into the blonde and topple over into the hot sand. now that sunoos eyes were open, he looked at the beauty that was infront of him, his mouth slightly agape as he admired the beach. sunset is really the best time to go swimming.

jake took this as a chance to slide out from under the pink haired since he was getting crushed and dust off his clothes, running behind jungwon. he glanced over his shoulder, only to see the 6 other guys standing there with smiles on their faces and jungwon was the one with a small poster in his hands.

"happy birthday love!"

it was decorated with little hearts and hand-made drawings of foxes on the white cardboard. he had never felt this happy before.

the next thing you know, sunoo was hugging jungwon so tight that the younger felt the hot sand sink into the loose fabric of his clothes. then, he went to go hug each of his friends individually to share his appreciation.

jake anxiously waited his turn behind riki and almost thought that sunoo had forgotten about him. a frown made way to his face.

did he read my letter?

it doesn't matter if he read it, why would he want to hug me anyway?

self-deprecating thoughts flushed into his mind the second he saw sunoo turn his back on him. sunoo stopped dead in his tracks. he felt like he forgot something. just then, the male turned around, walked to jake, and hugged him, shocking him. why does he hug like a mother?

jungwon for sure found the right guy.

"no, i didn't forget to read your letter. i really appreciate it, hyung."

his soft voice echoed in jakes eardrums.

'oh...'

sunoo released his arms from jakes body and smiled at him before walking away to go walk with the others that were already joking around and shoving eachother into the sand.

the blonde crinkled a small grin to himself and cheered silently.

'you remind me so much of my mother, sunoo.'

jake quickly brushed the thoughts off his mind and catched up with the group that were already almost near the shore line. he didn't realize he was walking alone, behind the boys.

"jake, come over here. walk with me and jungwon."

jake snapped his head towards the voice of sunoo, and he didn't hesitate to comply with his order and thank him for his consideration.

they finally made it to the water and the first person to jump into the cold water was riki. heeseung and jay followed, but sunghoon stayed back and sat in the sand to dig himself underneath.

jungwon set up the tall umbrella even though there was kind of no sun left and towels so their asses didn't have sand prints. sunoo and him sat down, leaving jake standing up alone with the cooler full of snacks and beverages. he didn't notice he was standing up looking like an idiot with his mouth agape from staring at the ocean, making him look hypnotized. sunghoon noticed the peaceful tension and looked to the male that was now sat a few feet away from the boys. he called him over.

"jake, come help me bury my legs under the sand."

he perked up to the mention of his name and complied, not forgetting to wipe the sand from his behind and walked over to sunghoon. the two lovebirds under the umbrella were leaning on eachother as usual, whispering in some compliments in their ears and corny jokes here and there.

until sunoo eventually let his eyelids droop and his body slump on top of jungwons lap, falling asleep peacefully as he listened to the sound of the waves crashing in the distance. his boyfriend gently caressed the sleeping males hair as he leaned his sore back against the cooler that was open and throwing cold air to the youngers face.

sunghoon at this point was completely under the sand with only his head out and he let out a big laugh since jake had also buried himself next to sunghoon and he felt jake tickling him with his toes.

heeseung, jay, and riki were practically drowning eachother. riki was on jays back, trying to drag him underwater and keep him there until he begged for mercy. heeseung was playing with himself and splashed water into his own face like he had someone to play with.

it was a few hours and now the sun is down, it was getting a little chilly with the wind moving with the ocean tides across jungwons and sunoos hair as they walk to the beach house that was not too far away from their spot.

"i didn't know you guys got a beachhouse too. you know i would've been fine with only the visit to the beach."

"you deserve it~ just wait. i have a surprise for you."

"what surprise?"

jungwons eyes narrowed to sunoos lips and down to his crotch area, winking at him.

"you'll see."

the pink haired was confused with what jungwons eyes meant—he was hoping that he didn't get another pie to the face that ruined his hair and his clothes. when they got to the house, everyone settled their things on the couch and headed straight for their rooms to go sleep. no one had the energy for anything.

jungwon motioned sunoo to follow him down the hallway to their room which was at the end of the hallway, far from everyone else's rooms and sunoo found it strange that there were red lights emitting from under the door.

the younger opened the door and sunoo was openly shocked at how sexily decorated it was; red lights, an object covered with a towel on the nightstand, flower petals on the floor leading to the attached bathroom, the bed made, and jungwon standing behind him that pushed him onto the bed and hovered above him with a smirk.

"we didn't get to finish yesterday."

sunoo gulped, feeling anxious for what tricks jungwon has pulled up in his sleeve. he always has the most crazy ideas but he doesn't know which ones he's going to use on him.

jungwon began kissing sunoo on his lips aggressively, almost as if he had been craving this the entire day. sunoo already was turned on by the way jungwon dominated him and basically eating his mouth.

the younger pulled away from the kiss and got something from the nightstand. since sunoos eyes were closed, he didn't know what it was but he trusted jungwon to do whatever he wanted.

jungwon then got sunoos hands to be held above sunoos head and pinned them against the bed headboard. sunoo opened his eyes when he felt a cold metal against his skin that was now handcuffed against the bed. he was now completely helpless. jungwon threw the key somewhere on the floor that he hopes he can find later.

sunoo once again gulped hard. sure, he liked being cuffed against his own will, but he didn't like how much his erection was hurting from below. his dick was penetrating hard against his boxers and he just wanted to solve the problem.

jungwon noticed the discomfort on sunoos face and his eyes fell on the large tent on his shorts that looked like a monster was about to combust out of the fabric.

an idea popped up in his head and so he innocently propped himself ontop of sunoos bulge, purposely adjusting himself to where his own bulge was which made sunoo groan deeply.

he slowly moved like he was riding a horse and bounced a little making sunoo more and more desperate. his fingernails clawed at the handcuffs as he tried to hold back his pleasured moans.

jungwon got off of sunoos lap and noticed a big stain on his swimming trunks and smiled. they were just getting started and so far it's going good.

he ran his hands under sunoos shirt and massaged his chest that was rapidly going up and down from his breathing. then his fingers ran down to his abs which still had marks from the previous times.

jungwon neared his chest and ran his tongue across his whole stomach, leaving a few more hickeys on his abs and near his nipples to mark that sunoo is HIS.

his mouth then went lower down to his pelvis, biting on sunoos waistband of his shorts, slowly taking it off and noticed how more desperate sunoo was getting.

he pulled the pants off finally and now moved onto his boxers that were leaking a sticky liquid on sunoos boner. jungwon teasingly massaged the tip through the fabric and sunoo let out a pleasured and loud moan, his head swinging back and his back arching from the sudden pleasure.

"f-fuck, this is better than my nightly jerk off."

jungwon raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"you have a nightly jerk off?"

"yeah, you don't?"

"no... i prefer sleep.. so are you always horny?"

"i wouldn't be if you didn't sleep with me all the time. would you be surprised if i said i do it in bed with you in it?"

"not really, you know, i really questioned those weird creamy noises in the middle of the night!"

"oh."

jungwon giggled innocently before smoothly removing sunoos boxers in an instant, and wrapped his precious but long fingers around the base of sunoos warm length, jungwon got a wet moan from sunoo in return.

he really loves how sunoo almost always melts under his touch and lets whatever jungwon wants to do with him. that was his favorite characteristic of his boyfriend.

jungwon slowly stroked him up and down, staring at sunoo in his eyes each stroke he gave. sunoos hands were gnawing at the handcuffs desperately looking for something to grip on as the overwhelming amount of pleasure took over his body.

"can't pull my hair now, can you?"

jungwon smirked at sunoos reaction and quickly picked up his pace and didn't give mercy to the moaning boy, noticing how his hands were practically shaking against the cuffs and his back was arching everytime his hands rubbed over his swollen tip.

sunoos breath was getting heavier and raspier, and indicating that he was close to his orgasm, but jungwon quite didn't let it happen yet. he stopped moving his hands and sunoo whimpered in dissatisfaction when jungwons hands left his burning cock.

he looked down to jungwon and saw him kneeling down to his base and engulf him whole, leaving him in shock at the overwhelming feeling.

"fuck, won.."

jungwon bobbed his head up and down slowly along with the guidance of sunoos thirsty hips but the younger held down his hips to prevent him from thrusting.

he continued to deepthroat the older and didn't listen to the pleading cries of sunoo to uncuff him because it was paining to helplessly watch someone pleasure you without the power to react to it.

he released his fluids into jungwons mouth with no warning and muffled a whimper shortly after, still not feeling satisfied after basically being imprisoned to react to his pleasure.

jungwons mouth slid off of sunoos dick smoothly and he licked his lips, jerking sunoo off one more time before getting off the bed completely to unrestrain him from the bed.

it was his turn.

the second his hands were free, he flipped jungwon over on the bed and hovered above him, kissing him with such aggression that you would mistake him as a lion that hasn't ate in years.

he helped jungwon take off his shirt along with his undergarments, already feeling the pultruding hardness of jungwons cock from below rubbing against sunoos.

sunoo also took off his shirt and looked at the marks jungwon had gave him, getting even more turned on by the sight of such marks on his abs. he leaned down to jungwons ears licking his earlobe before whispering:

"can i fuck you?"

the younger gulped his anxiety down his throat. it was going to be the first time they'll be doing this— and he clearly had no experience in anything like this.

sunoo patiently waited for an answer but quickly thought that jungwon wasn't ready and that he was rushing things with him.

"y-yes, please, fuck me, fuck me out of my misery, fuck me until i can't walk anymore, fuck me like i deserve it, fuck me like i treated you, fuck me like you love me, please.."

sunoo smiled.

he spread jungwons legs open and put his fingers near jungwons mouth.

"suck on my fingers."

the younger male was confused, but complied anyway.

jungwons wet mouth just excited sunoo even more. he took his fingers out of his mouth and then gently, one by one, put a finger in jungwons hole.

"i'm sorry if this hurts, i'm just preparing you."

he moves his finger around in jungwon and he hissed in pain, trying to not make a noise by covering his mouth with his shaky palm as sunoo adds another finger inside.

he stretches the tight walls apart so he can clear an entrance for his rather HUGE thing, so he's doing his best to let jungwon get adjusted to the size.

he took out his fingers and rested his hand on both sides of the bed next to jungwon and positioned himself, grabbing his cock with one hand and entered unannounced, groaning as he felt how tight jungwon actually was.

the younger whimpered into his hand and gritted his teeth together in pain from sunoos dick inside of him. but he was barely at the tip.

"am i hurting you baby? do you want me to stop?"

"no, keep going.. i can manage."

sunoo nodded and pushed himself even farther.

a tear ran down jungwons cheek and blood was practically running down his lip from how hard he was biting down. sunoo worriedly cupped jungwons face with his hands and wiped the tears running from his eyes and cleaned his lips.

"i'm sorry baby, i know it hurts, but it'll feel good, okay?"

jungwon nodded and entangled his fingers in sunoos locks and held back his sounds of pain. sunoo finally was entirely inside of jungwon and stayed still for about a minute, letting jungwon adjust to the size before moving on.

"can i move now?"

the younger nodded.

"you're s-so big.."

he pulled out painfully slow but then thrusted back in, making the younger leg out a small cry in pain. he did know that it was gonna hurt like hell, but holy shit, it felt like sunoo had a needle for a dick.

"ke..keep going.."

he fastened his pace and sunoo began to feel the pleasure, meanwhile jungwon, he was barely getting used to the monstrous size.

sunoo was going mediocre pace now. he tapped on his shoulder to encourage him to keep going faster and so he did. the sounds of skin slapping and moans echoed in the room but thank god jungwon got the room with thick walls and a door that locks automatically.

the younger male dug his nails into sunoos back and moaned his name loudly after each thrust. sunoo only kept going faster after hearing his name come out of his lovers mouth.

"a-ah, your nails are hurting me."

sunoo tried to pry jungwons nails off but he failed.

"i don't care."

"what's with the attitude?"

"your dick is inside tearing up my insides, i deserve to tear up your skin."

the younger snarled.

"woah, okay, you better calm down that attitude little man."

"and what happens if i don't?"

sunoo leaned down to jungwons ear.

"i'll fuck you even harder 'till your bones fall apart, baby."

jungwon arrogantly rolled his eyes but got surprised when sunoo pinned his hands against the wall. now he was the one that was helpless.

"just admit it. you like all the kinky shit but not me scratching your back?"

"it hurts!"

sunoos dick eventually reached the overstimulating spot in jungwon and he arched his back, moaning sunoos name loudly as sunoo pounded deeply and roughly in jungwons g-spot now that he knows where his sweet spot was. one hand was clawing at sunoos back and one hand was tugging at his scalp.

"sunoo~ ah~"

their faces twisted with ecstasy,

his felt the familiar pit of heat in his stomach and pounded even harder to reach his high, groaning after each thrust he ejected and found himself making out with jungwon to lower down their voices. jungwon crossed his ankles on sunoos back to pull him in deeper.

the younger was practically shaking from the pleasure and also felt the familiar pit flooring in his stomach.

"i-i'm going to cum.."

he moaned out loudly before cumming on his and sunoos chest and so did sunoo inside of jungwon, and the first time feeling sunoos liquids inside of jungwon were a first.

sunoo collapsed next to jungwon.

both of them were breathing heavily and they kissed one last time before sunoo got up and stretched his back, now feeling satisfied since he got what he wanted.

meanwhile jungwon was hurting so bad that it pained him to even move. sunoo looked back to his boyfriend and frowned.

he was just laying there with his eyes closed and his cock still sprung out and twitching, also coated with his liquids that he can't clean up.

"baby, can you get up?"

he shook his head.

"i'll start a bath for both of us so we can clean up, okay?"

sunoo went over to the bathroom to start the bath to a warm setting to calm the younger boy down. he then lifted the male up into his arms bridal style and brought him to the bathroom, helping him get inside of the bath without feeling pain.

the rest of the night was sunoo trying to help jungwon get cleaned up but it was impossible not to hurt the younger while scrubbing.

it was safe to say that this night was going to be a long night..

———

no one's pov

"holy shit dude, did a fucking bear scratch you? how hard did you fuck jungwon?"

"pretty hard. my poor baby can't even walk."

the five guys side eyed eachother, not expecting the bold answer from the pink haired.

his back was pretty scratched up, almost looks like he was used as a cutting board in a restaurant kitchen. considered he was shirtless, everyone saw hickeys on each line of his abs and all over his chest.

jungwon really did not mess around. he looked like a piece of art made by jungwon and he took time on marking each part of his body.

his hair was also all messed up, his sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his abdomen that you can see a piece of his small v-line, and a bit of his morning wood sticking out from not having any underwear put on.

but he didn't care if he was revealing himself to the guys, they wouldn't care, they're all boys, remember? he made breakfast for his lover and brought it back up in a tray along with a glass of his favorite, orange juice obviously.

he found jungwon still sleeping peacefully and snuggled up to a pillow in which he thinks is sunoo. he places the tray on the nightstand and nudges jungwon softly on the shoulder awake.

"baby, i made you breakfast."

the younger opened his eyes tiredly and stretched him limbs out, wincing in pain from the events that happened last night. he sat up in the bed and gave a dimples smile to sunoo who was already smiling at him.

"i'm going to go eat with the guys, okay? don't choke."

he kissed jungwons cheeks and walked out of the room. a sigh of relief left jungwons mouth when he takes a bite of the grilled sandwich on the tray.

he loves his boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 3.2K 6
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...