Comfort (Yandere!Lady Dimitre...

由 CoPilotPluto

Alcina Dimitrescu has never been the type to show much emotion but after coming back from what she thought wa... 更多

Chapter one - Fireplace Talk
Chapter Two - Naturally
Chapter 3 - Respect
Chapter 4 - Vessel
Chapter 4.5 - Anew
Chapter 5 - Rest
Chapter 6 - Obligingly
Chapter 7 - Jealousy and Time
Chapter 8 - Alcina
Chapter 9 - Voice
Chapter 10 - Just Business
Chapter 11 - Idea
Chapter 12 - Mine
Chapter 13 - Darling
Chapter 14 - Lover
Chapter 15 - Care
Chapter 16 - Tend
Chapter 17 - Special
Chapter 18 - Lily
Chapter 19 - Sure
Chapter 20 - Regardless
Chapter 21 - Belong
Chapter 22 - Mind Your Tongue
Chapter 23 - Tea
Chapter 24 - Kiss
Reminder & Another Poll!
Chapter 25 - Thank You
Chapter: One-Shot! Vase
Chapter 26.5 - Forever
Chapter 27 - Bella
*VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Chapter 28 - All Along
Chapter 29 - Not You
Chapter 30 - Clockwork
Chapter 31 - Morning
Chapter 32 - Lily Flower
Chapter 33 - Quiet
Chapter 34 - Personality
35 - Sure of it
Chapter 36 - Promise
Chapter 37 - Definitely

Chapter 26 - Broke

3K 131 26
由 CoPilotPluto

You awoke in bed, drool coating the pillow your head once laid.

God, your hips are killing you...

You blush hard at the drool and quickly wipe it off your mouth before noticing leering eyes.

"Mommy!!" Cassandra squealed, raising her arms as if asking you to pick her up.

You turn a deeper shade of scarlet, covering more of your chest, as you notice you are still naked...and the sleeping Goddess next to you is as well.

"Hey, Baby!" You whisper, looking around before seeing your bedroom door propped open. "What...how did you get in here?" You smiled as she giggled.

You smiled lovingly at her, picking her up as she snuggled into the blankets, seeming to not want to be under them with you. Just against you.

"I'm sorry."

You flinch hard as a maid had showed at the door. The one that had flirted with you prior.

"I was changing her this morning and...she's a tad bit fast." She smiles as you blush and look down at her, smiling as you kissed her small head, having beautiful jet black hair.

"Are the others still asleep?" You asked as she nods.

"Cassandra is fine here. If my daughters are still resting? They can still rest. Breakfast can be served later." You spoke as you rubbed Cassandra's back.

"Yes, My Lady."

As she left, you glared.

You still don't like her.

You didn't like the idea of her watching the kids in the morning. But Alcina sees no threat.

Kissing Cassandra's head again, you relaxed as she clung to you, scrunching her little legs up to her belly as she gets comfortable.

"That's my babygirl, all tuckered out just from a little walk down the hall." You giggled, playing with her hair happily.

You don't remember when, but at some point, you had dozed off, feeling the sun's warmth through the curtains.

Upon waking up once again, you gasped as Alcina kissed your neck, making you giggle.

"Alcina, Cassandra is right here!" You whispered before putting your hand in her hair....then quickly releasing it.

You yanked back as that wasn't the feeling of Alcina's soft hair.

The maid.

She's dead.

You go to wake Alcina but...she is gone.-

"The Lady was summoned by a woman asking about a Miss. Angie. It seems to be just you and me...and your daughter." She chuckled as you glared.

"Why do you keep performing such acts on me?" You snarled. "Especially in front of my daughter."

"You are cute. I like that." She smirked as you scoot back a bit, feeling a tad bit uncomfortable.

"I am taken. Clearly. So, what makes you believe you could just...do those things?" You asked, disgusted.

"Well..." She began and raised her eyebrow at you. "You want to know your past, don't you? Everything that everyone is hiding from you?"

You blinked.

How would she know? Does everyone else know and you are just left out of the blue?

Perhaps you are a threat...and people may have been warned.

...

Alcina wouldn't tell her maids. She is very reserved.

... Would she?

"See?" She smirks more "I'm willing to tell you but you-"

"You need to leave." You spoke before she could get another word out. "Now."

She sighs softly before nodding and leaving as if nothing ever happened. Wait until you tell Alcina about this.

She is in for it.

You sigh as you look at a sleeping Cassandra, smiling softly down at her.

She is beautiful. All of them are.

...

When Alcina gets home, she seems clearly upset as she comes through the hall and straight to the room where her wine is.

Perhaps...now is not a good time to discuss things with her?

"Lillian. On my lap. Now." She snapped her fingers, sitting on the couch that was in front of the fireplace.

You blushed hard but made your way to her, softly sitting on her lap as her hand began to softly scratch your scalp, you smiling happily.

Head massages? Are the best. Especially head scratches.

"Look at my little puppy, enjoying her head being scratched." She purred as you turned scarlet. "Keep doing that and I may have to put you in a cage at night like the puppy you are." She chuckled as you smiled teasingly at her.

"The girls have been good today, if you cared to ask." You giggled as she chuckled.

"That's wonderful. I just had to fork out of my safe. How much? Too much. But the little girl wouldn't stop whining until the doll was given back to her." She rolls her eyes.

"So, the salesman! Angie was there?" You asked, excited that you could be forming some memory back.

"Yes. And he wanted a fortune for the ratted thing." She spoke with disgust.

Of course, she wouldn't tell you that the reason she gave her the doll back was because she feared Donna getting you alone and telling you the things you don't remember.

Likewise? She would've killed her. But you would know. So, would there be any point?

Mm.

Perhaps to prove a point.

"Alcina-" You began.

"Call me dear." She said, sipping her wine as you blushed.

"Oh...uh, Dear." You began again. "I woke up without you in bed...but I woke up to kissing on my neck."

Glass shattered, wine spilling all over the couch and into the wounds residing in her hand.

She just broke the wine glass...with her grip.

"Who."

You stared.

Maybe...this was a bad idea...

"The...the maid...the one that cares for our daughters in the morning-"

Without another word, she lightly removed you from her lap and marched away...quickly.

Oh, no...

You sighed as you sat in your guy's bed that night, in your nightgown, having freshly poured wine for Alcina in hopes to cheer her up.

She loves your blood...so, you are prepared to let her add some to her wine. One of her claws should easily be enough to draw some blood.

...

Is it wrong to want her to do that?

The door opened to Alcina ducking in and closing the door, seeming content as she looks around, going to her vanity and sitting.

You hear her begin to file her nails, legs crossed as she relaxes, the silence killing you.

"So..."

"Silence." She slams the file, that she just picked up, down and stands, letting...her dress fall...wow...she is stunning.

When she sits on the bed, she notices the poured wine, hesitating before shaking her head.

"You are a sweetheart." She chuckles as you blushed.

"That wasn't all... I was going to offer you to...mix my blood in it? I know you love blood...and you told me you loved my blood. So, I wanted to-"

You stare as hands grab your wrist and you are pinned against the bed.

"Didn't I say 'Silence'." She asked sternly before kissing your neck, you blushing hard.

You gasped in pain...yet pleasure as you felt a sharp piercing pain, her moaning softly as your blood began to pool out into her mouth from her bite.

She towered over you, holding you close as she kissed and licked the wound happily, sure to not let any drop go unnoticed.

"You will not have to worry about her nonsense anymore." She smirked. "Besides. She even made me break one of my favorite wine glasses. It was only fair I broke her."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

489K 18.1K 34
This is a mature, 18+ Alcina Dimitrescu X female reader fanfiction! You are a scullery maid at castle dimitrescu, until one day Lady Dimitrescu disco...
28.2K 905 65
As you come to a stop in your home village you search for work, but you don't expect such a simple act to turn into a wild and exciting adventure. ~H...
1.1K 73 10
Extreme circumstances require extreme solutions.... What happens when your town suffers from a harsh winter and your family can't afford to get back...