Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)

1K 74 9
By SSnovelist

At two in the morning, the residential area was quiet and still, but if you listened carefully, you'd be able to hear a few indistinct strange sounds from a certain villa with transparent curtains.

"Don't......mmm ha......no more......"

One of Xiao Zhan's legs was lifted high over Wang Yibo's shoulder, the other pinned down firmly. He couldn't run even half an inch and slid towards the side of the bed over and over. His head nearly reached the floor, but then Wang Yibo pulled him back, sole preoccupied with kneading at his tight ass however he pleased. The long, thick cock within Xiao Zhan was on its third round, but he was still thrusting away as vigorously as before.

Xiao Zhan was hanging upside down, his face flushed unnaturally red due to the rush of blood. His whole body was being tortured by the scalding fever of his heat, but the hottest part was his belly, swollen large with come and swaying with each thrust, so that no come could flow out, filled almost to bursting.

From the start, Wang Yibo had been completely robbed of his reason by the effect of the drug and wasn't acting at all like his normal gentle, calm self, fiercely thrusting deeply into him over and over, as if attempting to stab right through him.

The position was so uncomfortable that Xiao Zhan angrily moved to grab the hands gripping into his own ass, "Let go......oh mmmm......don't touch me......"

He'd just wanted Wang Yibo to put aside his worries and enjoy himself completely for once, but he hadn't expected that he himself would end up being fucked in such a miserable way. According to his plan, the initiative should've plainly been in his hands, so how could he have fallen into such a passive role?

Xiao Zhan wanted to throw off the hands restraining him, but Wang Yibo ruthlessly suppressed his wildly waving hand and dragged him up into the embrace of his arms. He leaned himself back against the headboard.

*Slap!*

He spanked his ass hard.

"Fuck you!" Xiao Zhan instantly felt such a shock of pain that tears sprung to his eyes, but his hands were pinned against his own back, so he couldn't hit back at the man before him.

Wang Yibo's gaze was dark and turbulent, making his heart race. He raised his hand again and a loud, clear slap sounded out, the pale of his cheek instantly reddening in the shape of five fingermarks.

Xiao Zhan had never been bullied so ruthlessly while fucking in bed. He swore angrily, "You fucker......be brave and hit me again......fuck......"

Wang Yibo was absolutely silent, his pupils so dark they seemed bottomless. His large hands pinched down tightly on his waist and he thrust upward fiercely, piercing straight to his deepest point, while at the same time he doled out another spank.

Xiao Zhan's breath choked in his chest and, before he could even gasp, his gripped waist was slammed down cruelly so he was fucked even deeper. His body was constantly thrown up and down and his ass was spanked from one side to the other again and again.

He bit down hard on his lip so that the pleas for mercy behind his teeth couldn't escape, until his lip was white from the bite and dripping with sweat, but Wang Yibo, who'd gone mad, couldn't feel any pity for him at this moment. When his iron-stiff cock reached his deepest point, it stuffed his sensitive channel full, until his come that had already been stuffed deeply inside mixed with his omega's own slick and began to leak out, until the place where they were connected was sticky and wet with fluid.

Xiao Zhan was trembling from head to toe, his legs repeatedly shaking, his eyes filled with tears and his gaze out of focus. He let out a soft moan several minutes later, a thin spurt of come trickling from his cock, as Wang Yibo came inside him for the fourth time that night.

Even in heat, such frantic continuous sex was enough to make an omega collapse.

"No more......I'm really dying......Ge......let me go......"

Absolutely powerless, he lay prostrate on his alpha's hot, sweaty chest. He'd finally realized that it was completely useless to say such fierce words. Wang Yibo was under the complete control of his desire and wasn't receptive to threats at all, so he'd had no choice but to switch to pleading softly, hoping to evoke a little bit of his gentle affection from the past.

This method apparently seemed to work. Wang Yibo paused the movements of his hips, then grabbed him by the chin, forcing him to raise his head for a kiss. Their tongues tangled together stickily and his lips were sucked until they swelled up.

As they kissed, Xiao Zhan suddenly sensed Wang Yibo's hand tracing down the line of his spine towards his crack, making him tremble as goosebumps sprung up. His ass had just been spanked red, so it was sore and tingling, trembling a bit at the slightest touch, but Wang Yibo's large hand covered his cheek and kneaded firmly, squeezing and contorting his flesh.

"Mmm......don't......" Xiao Zhan's mouth was then blocked so that his protest couldn't be heard. All the strength in his body was exhausted, so he couldn't even lift a hand.

Wang Yibo gripped him with both hands, spreading his red-hot cheeks to each side. His hidden hole was completely exposed to the air, so that the fluids inside were forced to flow out, fast and messy.

Immediately after that, he shifted the angle of the long cock buried within, slowly and firmly, until he split open the entrance to his womb and pushed in bit by bit.

The friction of that cock rubbing against his inner walls was so clear and hot. Xiao Zhan's body went tight as he jerked from the unfamiliar pleasure. His face flushed bright red as he held his breath and the tears from his wet eyes trembled as if about to fall.

I'm done for......my alpha's only just getting started, I'm really going to be toyed with to death......

He made a last attempt at a struggle, begging, "Ge......I'm about to die......next time I'll let you go in......I beg you......"

Unfortunately, his begging was in vain.

He was laid down once again on the damp bed. He gripped tightly at the sheets that had long-ago been crumpled as his legs were folded against his chest and he was forced to endure another round of violent thrusts.

"Oh mmm......hah ah......motherfucker......"

The tears in his eyes finally fell. Xiao Zhan, who hadn't cried once since he was eight years old, whimpered and moaned in spite of his reputation. Wang Yibo, who had lost all sense, didn't say a word, solely focused on putting all his strength into fucking, letting out hot gasps as he panted, his deep gaze fixed on him like a hungry wolf wantonly enjoying his delicious mouth-watering prey.

The omega's heat fever was suppressed by the alpha's currently overly-powerful, terrifying pheromone, not daring to be unbridled and obediently capitulating, allowing the alpha's pheromones to run amuck and wreak havoc within.

Xiao Zhan was flipped over and pressed to the bed so the fuck could continue. Every impact of the thrusts to his ass was painful, really difficult to bear. With his last bit of energy, he struggled to crawl forward while sobbing, but Wang Yibo grabbed him by the ankle and dragged him back easily. His fierce hips thrust forward and, once more, filled him to the brim.

"Mmm.....I hate——mmph....."

A large hand clapped down across his mouth and the words were blocked back into his throat. His tears spilled down onto Wang Yibo's hand.

When a huge scalding jet of come rushed into his womb, Xiao Zhan cried until his eyes swelled, his body jerking over and over. Not a single bit of his body hadn't gone red, his hole had been fucked open and was pitifully red and swollen, his inner thighs and chest had been bitten and sucked with countless hickeys – he looked as if he had been toyed with to the end.

Due to the excessive use of his throat and extreme loss of fluids, he was now so dehydrated that he can only squeeze a few words from his throat, "Thirsty......"

Wang Yibo gazed at the beautiful, tempting omega who'd driven him mad and sucked in a deep breath full with the sweet, rich pheromone still spilling into the air. He finally pulled his long-inserted cock out, still rock-hard, and casually wiped it clean. Then he gestured it towards Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened incredulously.

Before he could finish off a swear of "fuck o-", his jaw was gripped firmly and the long, thick cock was stuffed in, blocking all his words.

The dry insides of his mouth were constantly chafed, almost catching fire from the friction. The cock pressed forward to the depths of his throat, so deep he almost gagged, but he couldn't spit it out and could only open his mouth as wide as possible.

Without the slightest bit of pity, Wang Yibo came into his mouth, using his own come to relieve his thirst. Xiao Zhan was so angry that he wanted to break into a string of curses, but his mouth was full of sticky come and he habitually swallowed it down into his stomach. Before he finished swallowing, Wang Yibo fished him up from the bed and kissed him fiercely.

Xiao Zhan's hole began to drip in this position, but he was exhausted, so he had no strength to resist even though he was embarrassed and could only allow his lips to be sucked numb. The burning, thick cock once again thrust inside and his wet hole twitched and clenched down involuntarily, as if begging for that fierce, merciless cock to remain within.

Wang Yibo had never been so fierce in bed, seeming as if he had gone insane, thrusting with more strength than ever before, making incessant *pa pa* sounds come forth. Xiao Zhan was so fucked out that his consciousness gradually faded, drool continuously spilling from his mouth, tears covering his entire face, as he gasped for breath from his weeping.

He was really scared, scared of being fucked to death, so he continuously sobbed out pleas for mercy, "Wang-Wang Yibo......don't......mmm ah......Ge......husband......I'm dying......"

However, Wang Yibo completely ignored his teary, red eyes and crumbling mental state, throwing him down to the bed once more. As his entire body trembled from the terrifying pheromone, Wang Yibo pinned him down hand and foot. Then he bowed his head and opened his mouth, his sharp teeth biting into his omega's gland on the side of his neck.

During this night, Xiao Zhan came to the profound realization of just how gentle and restrained Wang Yibo usually was in the bed.

After that, he was unable to keep count of the number of rounds. He only vaguely remembered that he was so dehydrated that he couldn't even cry anymore. He sobbed hoarsely and begged for a long time, until Wang Yibo finally carried him into the kitchen. He gave him water with his own mouth, then pressed him down to fuck on the counter, then went from the kitchen to fuck in the dining room, then went from the dining room to fuck in their dressing room.

In the dressing room, as he had said before, he was carried to the front of the mirror and then tied down to kneel on the ground, so he had to watch himself be fucked within an inch of his life, humiliated by losing face right in front of Wang Yibo. He couldn't bear the torture and passed out, then was fucked again when he woke up, fucked until he passed out once more.

Repeatedly over and over, for six whole hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 16.1K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...
108K 7.2K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
690K 29.9K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
49K 2.3K 18
Let's read and enjoy how love between mafia King and cute omega blooms....😘 yizhan omegaverse English fanfic❤️ Wang Xian fanfiction Omega verse AU M...