Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)

989 83 5
By SSnovelist

Early in the morning, Wang Yibo was awoken by the scent of food.

He hadn't eaten much the previous night and had used up quite a bit of his energy through vigorous exercise, so at this moment, his stomach was rumbling with hunger. The slightest scent of food woke him up and he rubbed his eyes. Then he saw the long legs of his omega wrapped up in a bathrobe as he sat at the table eating the hotel breakfast.

"Yo, you awake?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Wang Yibo's head ached with a bit of a hangover, but he still smiled and replied, "Yeah, did you sleep well last night......hmm......?"

The smile on his face slowly froze.

There were crumpled articles of clothing scattered across the floor of the room. At first glance, he could tell they'd been ripped off violently. His entire body was naked and Xiao Zhan was obviously not wearing anything under his bathrobe. The partially opened neckline exposed the ambiguous red marks all over half of his chest.

Although his memory of the previous night was a bit fuzzy, Wang Yibo knew at this moment that he'd done something unforgivable under the influence of alcohol. It was as if his head was struck with a hammer and, as the shocks reverberated, he stared blankly at Xiao Zhan , not daring to speak.

"Why aren't you talking?" Xiao Zhan calmly scooped up a spoonful of congee to drink, "Weren't you very capable of it last night? Was that just a bunch of obscenities?"

"I-I......forced you?"

"Heh heh, it didn't stop at forcing, but resolutely fucking me before falling asleep. I was fucked to pieces by you, had to support myself against the wall to go bathe, and almost passed out in the bathroom."

At a loss, Wang Yibo gripped tight at the sheets, feeling incredibly distressed and blaming himself heavily, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...... I didn't mean to, forgive me, okay?"

Xiao Zhan hummed coldly, "As I said last night, crying and apologizing is useless."

Wang Yibo's expression really did look like he was about to cry. His handsome face crumpled and he immediately got out of bed. He walked over and knelt at his feet, kissing the back of his hand and begging, "Punish me however you want, punish me until you're ready to forgive me. I know I was wrong, I'll never do that again. Don't......don't divorce me......"

Xiao Zhan stopped ladling his congee. "Why are you talking about divorce?"

"I didn't respect your wishes......" Wang Yibo was trembling a bit with panic. "Rape in marriage is also rape. If you sue, the court will definitely judge on your behalf for divorce...... If I'm not allowed to stay by your side for the rest of my life, what would I do...... Don't divorce me, Baby......"

He knew how proud his omega was and how much he hated being disrespected by alphas. He'd committed such a heinous crime, so it was possible that Xiao Zhan might really break it off with him in his rage.

Xiao Zhan saw how worried he was over this and, in the end, his innate nature as a pet lover broke out. He couldn't bear it anymore. He dropped the pretense of his cold attitude, pulling him up and wrapping his arms around his waist. He nestled into his arms.

"Silly dog, what are you thinking? I was a little angry, but I never thought about divorce at all. At most, I'll punish you with another week of not touching me."

When Wang Yibo was granted this amnesty, he heaved a sigh of relief. Even the punishment that had been so difficult to accept previously transformed into a happy event, "Okay, okay, punish me, punish me, it's just a few days!"

Xiao Zhan muffled a few snickers into his chest, then raised his head, and narrowed his eyes in concentration, "When the punishment is over, it'll almost be time for my heat...... At that time, you can fuck me however you please, okay?"

Wang Yibo didn't show the happy expression that he'd imagined, but instead seemed a bit bewildered.

"Zhan you......"

He'd clearly failed to keep his promise and had even gone to the point of using force. Not only was he not severely punished, but he'd gained a reward instead, how could that be? Could it be this was a trap? And if he agreed, wouldn't he be scolded with a "really becoming more arrogant instead of appreciative1" and then be punished even more tragically?

Wang Yibo, who'd been careful for years on end not to fall into any pits, heard an alarm bell ringing in his mind and said cautiously, "N-no need......I'll definitely restrain myself however you want......"

Xiao Zhan : "?"

Why was this response not what he'd anticipated?

"I'm letting you fuck me however you want to fuck me, did you not understand what you heard?"

"I understood what I heard, no need......"

"What part do you understand? Fuck me however you want!"

"I really don't need that!"

"Fuck, will you just fuck me how you want!"

"I won't fuck you!"

"......fine." Xiao Zhan ground his teeth together, then ground out of the words one by one, "Just. You. Wait."

Wang Yibo saw that his omega seemed to be in a very bad mood based on his expression and fell into a deep state of confusion.

In the end, was this answer right or was it wrong?

Originally posted at tailor31415.wordpress.com, please do not read elsewhere

The amount of anger Xiao Zhan felt over this was even higher than when Wang Yibo had forced him, not even fading by Monday when he went back to work. The violent aura around his body scared his surrounding colleagues into a strategic withdrawal, in fear that he'd treat them as his punching bags.

There was one bold person, who approached him to say a few words. As soon as they approached, they caught sight of the webpage Xiao Zhan was visiting, with a few words clearly in the search box: How to seduce your own alpha.

The coworker was so shocked their jaw dropped and when they snapped out of it, they rushed back over to the gossip camp and shared the top secret details they'd just seen in a whisper, "Yan Ge and his alpha have fallen out!!"

Xiao Zhan naturally couldn't hear this babbling nonsense and, minding his own business, continued to browse the countermeasures from his fellow netizens. Actually, he didn't have to put any effort into seducing Wang Yibo, he could arouse him into losing his cool with just a crook of his finger. But at certain times, he'd be particularly determined, not shaken at all by any attempt at seduction.

For example, every time during his heat, no matter how many times he twisted his hips and called out for him to "come in", Wang Yibo wouldn't finish in his womb. He'd usually let go and toss him from side to side when he was provoked, but afterwards he'd still insist on making him take the birth control pills.

Xiao Zhan used to think that Wang Yibo wanted to concentrate on his career, but now he knew that Wang Yibo was afraid of causing him pain.

He clearly wanted it a lot, even thinking to go try the labor simulation for himself, but after he learned how painful it was, he secretly hid away his longing for that kind of thing. Hearing his colleagues talk about it and ask him, he'd felt depressed and in pain, and could only turn to drinking to relieve his sorrows. In his drunkenness, he'd finally revealed the truth, but even his truth was focused on being considerate and pampering, full of thoughts of only him.

Xiao Zhan originally had felt a little scared, but Wang Yibo behaving like this suddenly made him feel that he could tolerate anything.

As long as he could make his alpha happy.

But having said that, the strength of Wang Yibo's determination really gave him a headache, as if he'd returned to those days in university when he'd worried day and night about how to make his alpha let go and use his courage to fuck him.

I'm afraid no other omega in the world has had to worry about this kind of thing over and over again.

Xiao Zhan leaned his head on his hand and sighed. From beside him, suddenly came a voice, "Yan Ge......"

He frowned and turned his head, "What?"

The colleague cast a sneaky glance all around, then quickly put a small bottle into his hand, and said in a low voice, "Take this and use it, it's a healthcare product with no side effects. It's my thanks for you helping me argue back to the boss that last time."

Xiao Zhan was baffled. After the colleague left, he looked at the caption on the bottle carefully:

Alpha enhancement supplement: This product can increase the sensitivity of an alpha to their own omega's pheromone by about three times. The duration of the effect is about six hours.

"What the......"

He was just about to throw the bottle back to the colleague's desk when suddenly a flash of inspiration went through his mind. After hesitating for a moment, he silently put the bottle in his bag.

On Friday afternoon, Xiao Zhan left the company after he got off work and saw Wang Yibo standing at the door waiting for him as usual.

"Why did you come out without putting on a scarf?" Wang Yibo immediately took off his scarf and ran over to wrap him up tightly. "It's so windy today you'll catch a cold."

Xiao Zhan stopped where he stood and let him half-bury his face in the scarf. He lifted his beautiful, bright eyes, "Don't I have you?"

Wang Yibo's hands paused and he lifted his hand as if about to touch his face, but when he was halfway there, he immediately pulled his hand away, seeming to realize that he was still in the punishment period. His throat rolled.

"I-I'll drive the car over, stand inside a bit, get out of the blowing wind."

Xiao Zhan watched his back as he ran away towards the parking lot, the lips that had been wrapped beneath the scarf crooked up just a bit.

After arriving at home, and when dinner and showers were complete, Wang Yibo wrapped himself up in a quilt on the sofa as he had the past few days, preparing to watch TV until he fell asleep, to complete another unendurable night of his punishment period.

Counting it up, they hadn't been intimate for 6 days already.

This period of torture would have him suffering for about 28 more hours, which was 1680 minutes or 100800 seconds.

He really couldn't endure any more.

"Drink some milk?" Xiao Zhan came over with some freshly-warmed milk, "it'll help you sleep."

The frustration in Wang Yibo's heart suddenly dissipated quite a bit. He completely forgot that the man before him was the culprit who'd caused him such torment, laughing brightly, "Okay."

See, his omega was the most gentle and considerate in the world, still worried that he wouldn't sleep well on the sofa.

Xiao Zhan watched Wang Yibo drink milk in one gulp and was relieved.

It's settled.

The bottle of alpha enhancer had been added to the milk. He had calculated the date and his heat would probably start in the night. At that time, when his pheromone overflowed from the bedroom and wafted into the living room, Wang Yibo definitely wouldn't be able to resist his urges and a wild beast would come forth. Would he still have to worry about how to seduce him then?

There was no turning back now and the decision would be in his hands, which was simply perfect.

Thinking of this, Xiao Zhan smirked proudly to himself and said to Wang Yibo, "I'm going to bed, good night."

"Okay, good night!"

Wang Yibo, immersed in how moved he felt, was completely unaware of how sinisterly his omega had just smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 842 18
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...
181K 10.5K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...
196K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
107K 7.1K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...