Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)

1.1K 94 5
By SSnovelist

There were several performances at the party, which had been planned by the company's internal staff. One after another, they took turns on stage. Xiao Zhan had been brought by Wang Yibo, so they naturally were seated at the head table together. During the banquet, Wang Yibo was called to give a speech on stage, so he took a seat to watch him. Catching him off guard, the older employee beside him touched his arm.

"Hello, I heard that you're Xiao Wang's xuezhang?"

Xiao Zhan let out a light hum of agreement.

"Are you familiar with his omega?"

"I could be considered quite familiar."

"Then you have to remind him to be careful, you see that omega sitting over there?" The other pointed towards a certain seat, where the omega he'd previously spoken to was. "That's our Department Manager, who is very arrogant. We've all noticed that he likes Xiao Wang. Although Xiao Wang is the boss at work, he is a bit clueless in this aspect, so he didn't notice it at all. We went on a business trip a few days ago and he almost succeeded with Wang Yibo."

Xiao Zhan furrowed his brow, "Almost succeeded?"

"Yes! We were all chatting about our families the other night and, for some reason, Xiao Wang suddenly began to drink. Later on, when he was drunk and slumped over on the table, his phone rang. I happened to take a look and the caller was 'Baby'. I figured that it was from the person at his house, but our manager hung up the call. He insisted on seeing Xiao Wang back to his room to rest, but in the end, he was kicked out."

So that's what happened in the end, Xiao Zhan thought, no wonder the video call I made that day was hung up.

His alcohol capacity was obviously terrible, yet he still dared to get drunk away from home, giving another omega an opportunity to take advantage of him.

Deserves a beating, really deserves a beating.

Wang Yibo, who was unaware that he'd already suffered 80 blows with a stick1 in Xiao Zhan's heart, appeared to court death yet again.

"Zhan......*hiccup*!" Wang Yibo, who was beginning to sway after drinking two cups, stepped down and giggled drunkenly as he wrapped his arms around his omega, "Zhan......don't be angry......okay?"

Xiao Zhan dodged out of his grip, grinding his back teeth, "The hell it's okay. Stay back, idiot."

Wang Yibo pursed his lips, but took his own seat obediently. He ducked his head and mumbled lowly to himself, "Zhan is so fierce to me......*hiccup*! Zhan doesn't love me anymore......"

Xiao Zhan was the only one close enough to hear those words. He immediately rapped his drooping head, "What's with the wronged act, properly reflect on yourself for me."

At that moment, a game round began on stage and the host once again called Wang Yibo's name. Xiao Zhan turned his head at the sound and his expression suddenly turned darker.

It was unexpectedly the balloon sandwich game, where two people would race to pop a balloon between their bodies. Beyond that, Wang Yibo's partner was that omega.

"......are you about to fucking play around with someone else right in front of my face?"

"What......" Completely unaware of the situation, Wang Yibo raised his head in confusion and caught sight of Xiao Zhan's face right before his own. He wanted to take this chance to kiss, so he said, "Zhan......you're so good-looking......"

The series of horrible events one after another made a fire ignite in Xiao Zhan's heart. He pushed him away, "Fuck off. Go back to our room and clean yourself up."

Ignoring how dismayed Wang Yibo's expression had become, he went up on the stage without another word.

Seeing this new face, the host said in confusion, "You are......?"

"Wang Yibo is feeling under the weather. I'll play as his substitute." Xiao Zhan cracked his neck and smiled coldly at the omega before him, "Please take care of me."

The omega suddenly trembled from head to foot for some reason, "Please take——"

"Okay! Start!" the host ordered.

Xiao Zhan hauled in the person in front of him and slammed into him ruthlessly.

*Bang!*

The balloon popped instantly, the scraps flying into the air and spiraling down towards the floor. At the same time, the omega, who had been dazed from the accidental collision of their heads, fell to the floor and dully sat there, unable to react to what just happened.

Xiao Zhan squatted down and vigorously flicked the red spot on the other's forehead.

"You think you're worthy enough to call him Yibo Ge? Only Laozi can call him Ge. Sober up. Next time you're found seducing Laozi's alpha, your brains will get knocked out, understand?"

These words were, of course, only an empty threat, he wouldn't actually do such a cruel thing, but with the ominous glint in his eyes and the fierce retribution he'd just dealt, the omega really lost all his courage.

"Un-understood...... I'm sorry...... I didn't know you were......"

The host saw that they hadn't stood up and ran over to ask, "You all right?"

Xiao Zhan got up, dragging the guy up from the ground, and turned his head with a smile on his face, "It's nothing, he just drank too much."

The overly-frightened omega was trembling, so he had to be helped off the stage. Xiao Zhan successfully advanced to the next round of the competition. Due to his lack of a partner, the host assigned him an alpha. He was about to refuse, but he shot a glance at Wang Yibo, who was looking at him with his chin ducked. It seemed he'd drank some more, because his face was even more red.

Really hasn't learned his lesson.

His heart went hot and he immediately agreed to the partner assignment.

Let this silly dog experience what I felt.

The game continued and the alpha, who'd just jumped up on stage, happily circled his arms around the omega partner he thought was the most beautiful in the whole room, "Sorry in advance, I'm really strong so I might hurt you in a bit."

Xiao Zhan replied indifferently, "Then I'll also apologize in advance."

"Ah? What for?"

About ten seconds later, the alpha understood why.

"Too fucking scary......" He gingerly walked off the stage and said doubtfully to his fellow tablemates in fright, "Is that really an omega, my precious waist was almost snapped......"

Xiao Zhan quickly and violently took first place in the game. The host had just walked over to give him his prize when someone suddenly rushed on the stage, swaying and shaking, and dragged Xiao Zhan by the hand off the stage.

"What are you doing? You're not allowed to touch me."

Xiao Zhan tried to break free, but the grip on his wrist was unbreakable, to the point of causing a little pain. No matter what he shouted, Wang Yibo kept walking without saying a word, dragging him firmly all the way to their hotel room.

As soon as they entered the door, he pressed him back against the door with all his strength.

"I said you aren't allow to touch——mmm......"

Before he could get half his words out, his mouth was blocked. Wang Yibo eagerly pried open his teeth and pushed in. His lips and tongue were burning hot and the scent of alcohol was strong on his breath as it filled their mouths.

Angry, Xiao Zhan moved to push against his chest, but his hands were captured and pinned above his head.

"You——"

"You let other people hug you." Wang Yibo pulled his mouth away and then began to suck at his lips, saying in a vague tone, "I couldn't wait anymore...... I hate you being hugged by other people......"

Xiao Zhan snorted, "I just let other people wrap their arms around me a bit, it wasn't a hug at all, but what about you? You let someone leave a hickey on you but you still have the face to say this to me? Do you know how I felt now?"

Wang Yibo was so drunk that he was completely muddled. He couldn't even spare the time to think over an answer, he just repeated as if preoccupied, "You're mine......how can you let other people hug you......"

As he said this, he bowed his head and moved in to kiss the fair neck before his eyes that he'd been longing for for so long. He sucked red hickeys all over, but that still wasn't enough to satisfy him. His large hand restlessly stroked along Xiao Zhan's narrow waist, then slipped around to explore the dimples of his lower back. He stretched it down into his pants, following along and groping at the familiar crack he knew so well.

This was Xiao Zhan's last straw. He lifted his leg and kneed him away, saying furiously, "Fuck off, don't touch me."

If Wang Yibo had been as calm and sober as usual, seeing how angry he was, he would've surely stopped obediently, but Wang Yibo had been abstinent for days by now and had also had to watch his own omega be hugged by several people. On top of that, the alcohol was boosting his courage, so the self-control he'd been restraining himself with for so long finally shattered. Without thinking at all, he turned the man in his arms and pressed him back against the door.

"You dare?!" Xiao Zhan struggled with all his strength, but Wang Yibo's tall body pressed against him was like a mountain at his back, so that he was unable to move even a step.

"Baby......" Wang Yibo sighed out warmly in his ear, stretching his hand down to undo his belt and trousers, sliding them down to the bends of his knees. He used one of his shiny leather shoes to press them the rest of the way to the floor, exposing the full length of his bare legs to the air in the instant.

"Baby......I want you......"

Xiao Zhan's legs went weak from the hoarse, deep voice in his ear. But he still stubbornly pressed his legs tightly together to keep him from getting his way and clenched his teeth, saying, "Wang! Yibo! I advise you to stop, otherwise crying and apologizing will be useless when you sober up."

Wang Yibo didn't realize that he was on the brink of danger. His hot palm gently pet at his omega's smooth thighs and lingered at the base of his hips. Then he reached out to the front, tearing off Xiao Zhan's underwear and gripping his cock in a smooth stroke.

"So cute......right here......"

Xiao Zhan's member wasn't too small in size. After these words, it was like he'd been provoked, suddenly coming alive with rage, "Where is it cute! Are you that much more awesome??"

"Everywhere is cute......" Wang Yibo only listened to the first half of his reply. He released the grip on his cock and slipped his middle finger between Xiao Zhan's cheeks, following along from his perineum all the way to his clenched entrance. Unfortunately because his legs were so tightly squeezed, his finger could only circle against his hole, unable to go in.

"Get off me!" Xiao Zhan used all his strength to try to throw off Wang Yibo's hand, twisting and struggling nonstop.

"Shh......be good, baby......" Wang Yibo easily brought his movements to a halt with a single hand, trapping his hands behind his back. He drew his finger back out and pushed it into Xiao Zhan's mouth, pressing it against his tongue.

"Mmm......mmm......" Xiao Zhan couldn't speak for a moment, drool spilling out uncontrollably as his mouth was toyed with.

When Wang Yibo saw him looking like this, his lust grew more and more, his alpha pheromone stimulated enough to flow out unconsciously, blending into the surrounding air.

Catching that scent, Xiao Zhan instantly went weak all over, but he once again struggled to resist exposing his weakness. However, the moment his willpower relaxed, his legs were pushed apart by the knee of the alpha behind him.

The instant there was that gap, continuing onward was effortlessly easy. Wang Yibo pushed one leg forward, pinning the man firmly against the door. While continuously lapping and kissing at his ear, he said hoarsely, "Baby, spread your legs......"

When Xiao Zhan caught sight of the surging lust in the green of his eyes, he instantly knew that he couldn't avoid this. Suddenly, he felt incredibly wronged. It was clearly Wang Yibo who'd made a mistake first, not keeping his promise and then getting drunk and going after him, so why did it seem like he was the one losing everything?

He sucked in a deep breath through his nose. His words as firm as before, he said, "If you dare to come in......you're finished."

But Wang Yibo usually only heard him say "come in" on a normal day, so now, while drunk, he only caught on to those two words.

"I'll come in right away......"

He immediately unbuttoned his strained trousers, exposing his thick, purple cock. He squeezed Xiao Zhan's cheeks and pushed them out to expose his hidden hole, then pushed in spite of anything else.

Without any stretching through foreplay, the omega's narrow, tight hole simply couldn't bear that vicious, frightening shaft at all. Although there were alpha pheromones soothing him to reduce the pain, his hole being forced open suddenly like this was still painful.

With just the tip in, Xiao Zhan's eyes had already gone red. He grit his teeth to bear the pain, not letting a sound free, fearing that he would call out for help.

Wang Yibo's hand stroked along his chest, kneading his stiff nipples. His head was turned firmly so that he could be kissed deeply, as, all the while, that cock penetrated deeper.

Xiao Zhan's teeth itched from anger, but he still kissed back passionately. His hole, which had long ago become accustomed to the alpha's cock, gradually began to relax, sucking him in unconsciously, so that the man behind him could press in even more smoothly.

When their hips finally met, the two men both couldn't help but let out a sigh.

"So hot......" Wang Yibo had never experienced his shaft being wrapped in such a tight channel. He began to pant heavily, his mind filled with the clamoring of his desire, and, in his madness, began to push his hips forward.

Xiao Zhan couldn't take another gasp before he was pushed up on his tiptoes. His entire body seemed to be pinned by that long, thick cock and he could only jerk back and forth on it.

"Ah, mmm......get out......get out of me......"

Wang Yibo turned a deaf ear to his words, engrossed with asking, "Baby......do you feel good?"

After getting a negative reply, he changed his angle and used his cock within inside to press directly against that spot he remembered well. He felt the person in the arms shaking hard and asked again, "Do you feel good?"

How could Xiao Zhan possibly answer that it felt good? But after all these years, his body had already been thoroughly penetrated by his alpha, so his hole began to leak slick after a few more thrusts. He was so ashamed when he heard the squelches of his slick coming from where they were connected that he wanted to slam his head against the wall.

Even though he was dizzy with lust and drunkenness, Wang Yibo's tone became even more gentle, "Baby......you're not allowed to be held by other people......don't bully me......"

In these circumstances, who is actually bullying who?

Xiao Zhan let out a laugh of anger. He wanted to scold the other man but he was also so incoherent that he could barely string words together.

Just at that moment, there came a *knock knock* from the other side of the door.

"Oh......" Wang Yibo's cock was suddenly pinched by his tightening hole and his thrusts became even more violent and fast, not caring at all that there was someone outside.

Xiao Zhan quickly slapped a hand over his own mouth, not letting a single moan escape. His stretched-taut body was fucked wide open and so much pleasure flooded him that he could barely stand steadily, not sliding down only because Wang Yibo's cock was holding him up.

"Wang Yibo, are you there?" The voice of the person outside was soft, the omega he'd knocked silly just before, "I just wanted to apologize, I'm sorry......I won't do that kind of thing again in the future......"

But on the inside of the door, Wang Yibo wasn't even listening, fully preoccupied with sucking as hard as possible at his omega's soft lips and asking in a raspy voice, "Baby, why aren't you saying anything......I want to hear your voice......"

The hand Xiao Zhan was using to cover his mouth was forcibly removed, so he could only bite hard at his lip and shake his head in indignation.

When Wang Yibo saw him do this, he withdrew his cock a bit, then, slowly, pushed in towards that even more hidden entrance within.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened instantly, his pupils dilating, and he resisted as if his life depended on it.

"You're mine......"

The moment his womb was pierced, Xiao Zhan knew that if he didn't act now, he'd lose all his strength and be too late. He immediately took a deep breath and shouted through the door, "Fuck off!"

The little omega heard his roar, quickly apologized in his fright, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll go right away!" The voice gradually faded into the distance.

Just as Xiao Zhan heaved a sigh of relief, the lethal cock within his body pressed forward ruthlessly, cramming into his fragile womb.

Wang Yibo listened to his omega's high moan in satisfaction. His body went completely limp, though his hole tightened down further on the cock within. Finally no longer able to resist, he went weak in his arms as he was fucked, letting out a low whimper with every thrust.

"Baby is so cute......"

Xiao Zhan's eyes flooded with tears from the pleasure and slick spilled from his hole uncontrollably. He pressed his upper body to the door as he was fucked almost to death and said, feeling both angry and wronged, "Drunkard......your mouth just full of 'baby'......oh, mmm......only calling out 'baby'......do you even know who you're fucking......"

The drunken Wang Yibo gave a look of bewilderment, "I only have one Baby......"

When Xiao Zhan heard these words, he pressed his forehead to the door.

Shit, I admit defeat.

Wang Yibo didn't know that this sentence had saved his life. He hazily nuzzled his omega's pale neck and kneaded that ass that had turned red from the impacts, "But I really want......want another little baby......"

Xiao Zhan flushed red as he was stunned into silence.

"Everyone else has a little baby......and they ask me when I'll have one......

"I want one too......but I went to experience a labor simulation for myself. It hurt, it really hurt......

"Baby will definitely cry...... He said he hadn't cried since he was eight years old and that he never cried even when injured in fights. How could I make him cry like that......

"I shouldn't, I should be happy with just having this one Baby......"

Wang Yibo was so drunk he was rambling without thinking. His cock continued to thrust ferociously into his womb, but his tone was nevertheless affectionate, "My Baby is so tight in here, so small......my Baby is still a little baby......"

Xiao Zhan, who was still two years older than his alpha, listened to these words in a daze, his mind empty of all thought.

It wasn't until a powerful thrust, a deep groan, and a trembling orgasm that he finally snapped out of it.

"......fuck!"

He bit his lip and covered his flushed cheeks and wet eyes with his hands, so that only his bright red ears were exposed, giving away how he was too embarrassed to speak.

Even though he was still thinking about how he would strictly punish Wang Yibo tomorrow for forcing him from behind, Xiao Zhan right now had no choice but to admit it.

He really did love this man to death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 10.9K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...
60.4K 2.9K 11
Wang Yibo (alpha) is a Mafia. He is cold and rude. He most of the time carries a stoic face, showing no emotions. He lives with his mother 'Wang Car...
38.9K 2.5K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
43.8K 2.7K 29
Wei Wuxian winked at him. Jingyi, Shizhui, Xingchen, Wuxian and Yanli all laugh since the boy decided to fall into hell on his own. Xingchen gave h...