Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)

1.3K 93 8
By SSnovelist

Xiao Zhan had recently felt that his alpha was acting a bit strange.

Normally when he arrived home, besides when cooking or doing housework, he'd stick to him, wherever he went. But recently, he'd been staying put in the study in front of his computer. When he asked him what he was looking at, he'd mumble out that he was checking over his graduation thesis, but his graduation was only a month away, so the final draft of his thesis should've been basically fixed. What part did he need to be checking over all night long?

Also, he wouldn't even let him touch his phone, even taking it in with him when he went to take a shower. He'd even changed the lock screen password, it was no longer Xiao Zhan 's birthday.

Strange, it was too strange.

It could be said that since they had been going out for three to four years, their relationship was so stable it couldn't be any more steady and that it was impossible for any sort of variation to appear.

Xiao Zhan was absolutely convinced that his alpha would never cheat, but Wang Yibo was obviously hiding something from him, not wanting him to know, so he had no choice but to turn a blind eye, pretending that nothing was going on while actually watching him on the sly.

He secretly observed him for several days and found nothing exceptionally out of place.

The days passed by in a flash, until it was finally the day of the graduation ceremony.

Xiao Zhan had deliberately asked for a day off. He'd graduated two years ago and found a steady job afterwards. For summer vacation that year, Wang Yibo had taken him to Germany to meet his parents. He'd originally girded himself to say something like "Please give me your son, I'll definitely work hard to earn money and support him," but after seeing the grand mansion of Wang Yibo's family, he'd swallowed those words down.

Fortunately, Wang Yibo's parents were very kind and didn't stage the dog blood1 drama of "we'll give you 50 million to leave our son" that Xiao Zhan had imagined. They hadn't embarrassed him at all. So, when they happened to bump into each other at the graduation ceremony, they were exceptionally cordial and enthusiastic, suffocating him in a three-way hug.

"Zhan , how much more beautiful and cute you are!" Mama Wang held him steady to take a long look at him, almost reluctant to let go of him to find her own son for a group photo.

The students nearby who heard these words stared blankly and shivered as if suddenly cold in the middle of the summer's heat.

Although Zhan Ge had already graduated, his fearsome, awe-inspiring reputation had lived on as a legend within T University. The graduates here were all Wang Yibo's classmates, so pretty much all of them had heard of the sensation these two's love story had caused on campus, but ever since Xiao Zhan left the school, people had talked about it less and less. Seeing him now once again, the urge to gossip was unavoidable.

"The two of them are still together? And have even met the parents? I thought they would've split up a long time ago."

"It'd be no big deal for other people, but Zhan Ge must definitely not be at ease off-campus. After all, Wang Yibo has topped our school's Male God List for three years straight. Not to mention the omegas, I think even a lot of the betas have their eyes on him."

"Yeah, yeah, I saw someone confessing to Wang Yibo just a few days ago."

"And after?"

"What happened after, don't you already know? Wang Yibo's heart is full of his 'gentle, cute, darling, charming' xuezhang."

Goosebumps spread over everyone's skin from head to toe.

"I think Wang Yibo might have bad taste......although Zhan Ge really is nice to look at, but......"

"But?"

"But that temper......that's why only an alpha with Wang Yibo's character can stand it, not being able to fight or argue back."

"How do you know he's been beaten and scolded?"

"I can see it at a glance. Recently, his complexion has looked really bad. He must have been educated fiercely by Zhan Ge at home."

"You live at their house?"

"Of course I don't, do you have some problem with m–" The gossiping person got annoyed and, wanting to see who kept bringing up such distracting questions, turned to come face-to-face with a pair of chilly eyes.

"Zhan -Zhan Ge......"

"Go on." Xiao Zhan folded his arms over his chest and lifted his chin. "You're well informed, aren't you? Knowing more about the matters of our household than me."

"No, I wouldn't dare......"

Xiao Zhan snorted, about to let out a few mocking sentences when he saw out of the corner of his eye a familiar figure running towards him.

"Zhan !" Wang Yibo was wearing a bachelor's graduation gown, running as fast as the wind. His smile was so wide it exposed his white teeth and he was bright and lively, handsome and charming, but his eyes were shadowed by dark circles, so he really did look like what these gossiping people had just said, as if he'd been lectured fiercely at home.

Xiao Zhan frowned and pinched at his alpha's cheek, "When did you go to sleep last night? I was so tired I fell asleep before you came out of the study. What were you doing?"

Wang Yibo smiled and replied, "Checking over some things."

"Even after graduating, you had to check your thesis information? Don't treat me like a fool, explain yourself honestly." Xiao Zhan dropped his expression into ice again, purposefully bluffing him, and the surrounding busybodies quickly backed away.

"Not my thesis, just......just some work stuff," Wang Yibo replied, "Oh yeah, Zhan , shall we go to Germany for summer vacation?"

"Isn't Germany your old stomping ground? You still haven't gotten tired of it yet?"

"I didn't actually go sightseeing there much and I came to this country in junior high school. There are many places I haven't been...... I want to take a trip during my last summer vacation, alright?"

"Wake up. How can we go on a summer vacation now, that trip would be at least 10 days, my annual leave won't cover that."

"Then......can't you ask for a leave of absence? If they deduct your pay, I can cover it three times over......" Wang Yibo, who'd always easily given in and compromised, was uncharacteristically insistent today, anxiously gazing at him.

"......who wants your money." Xiao Zhan had a great deal of self-respect, but against his own alpha, he had no principles, "If you really want to go, I'll request leave. What's the big deal about pay? It's fine to have a month or two deducted."

Wang Yibo hurried to reply, "It won't take that long, just about a week."

"Fine, when should we go?"

"Around the middle of July."

"Fine, then——"

Xiao Zhan was in the middle of his sentence when his heart stirred and he suddenly understood.

The middle of July, isn't that when Wang Yibo's birthday is? Did this silly dog want to go back to his birthplace with him for a special post-graduation birthday? But he was too embarrassed to say so, so he could only stay in the study every night recently, secretly making plans under the guise of checking his thesis, then working hard to awkwardly invite him......

He's really still......so silly and cute.

Giving nothing away, Xiao Zhan stayed calm and collected as he said, "Then it's settled. I'll make the request for leave tomorrow. Will you have any problem with your internship company?"

Actually, there was no need to ask this question. Wang Yibo's family had opened a domestic subsidiary last year, intending for him to manage it in the future. Although he was currently only an intern, everyone in the company was aware of his identity and he was free to come and go.

As expected, Wang Yibo nodded, "No problem!"

So just like that, the trip was set.

For the next month or so, Xiao Zhan was preoccupied with just one thought: what kind of gift could he give to make his silly dog bark happily that could also be hidden in the suitcase without being found?

Every year, Wang Yibo prepared gifts for him for every holiday large and small, beyond just his birthday. Although most of them weren't very creative, he still put his heart into all of them, so he naturally had to return the favor.

But the suitcase was only so big. A slightly large gift would be seen at a glance and he couldn't think of any clever little gift instead. He'd already given a ring way back when and Wang Yibo still wore it on his hand, taking it off every few days to polish it; a watch wouldn't work either, because Wang Yibo's parents had already given him one last year, a limited edition worth over two million, and he couldn't compete with that.

Other than that, he couldn't think of anything. Since he was a child, Xiao Zhan had never even given gifts to his own dad. So after racking his brains for presents over these three or four years with Wang Yibo, he really had exhausted all his options.

Fortunately, he still had outside assistance available.

"Birthday gift? You still have to think of this kind of thing? Your guy would be happy all day if he received mere air from you, yeah?" Liu Han on the other end of the line ridiculed.

Xiao Zhan couldn't deny it. "One day isn't enough, isn't there a gift that will make him happy for a whole year?"

"Well, that's easy, just give yourself as the present, then he'll be happy for a lifetime."

"Answer seriously," Xiao Zhan said, "What's your favorite gift that Xiao Xiao has given you?"

Liu Han giggled a few times, "My favorite, eh? I definitely can't tell you, he'll be too embarrassed. But once he gave a gift that I didn't think was too bad."

"What is it?"

"It was master's rights for a whole day. On that day, he had to obey whatever I said. For us henpecked alphas, it's simply a dream come true! For Wang Yibo who's so miserably suppressed by you, it's definitely the type of gift I think he'd like."

"Fuck off, where have I suppressed him." But, surprisingly, Xiao Zhan was very interested in this suggestion, "I'll consider it."

"Good luck, I hope you two have a pleasant journey, have fun playing around!"

Xiao Zhan , who'd been absentmindedly responding, suddenly felt suspicious, "How do you know we're going on a trip?"

"Ah......um, Wang Yibo told me before!"

Xiao Zhan didn't put much more thought into it. "Fine, never mind, talk to you later." He said goodbye and hung up the phone, finally having an idea cooking inside.

A day of master's rights......sounds pretty decent, practical and fun, plus there's no need to bring anything. However, this is not a novel idea, so I have to change it up a bit.

Originally posted at tailor31415.wordpress.com, please do not read elsewhere

On the day they were setting off on the trip, everything had been put into order. Xiao Zhan slept peacefully until daybreak, unwilling to wake up when the sun hit his eyelids. He rolled over, thinking about going back to sleep, but his arms didn't fall around anyone. Opening his eyes a bit in confusion, he saw Wang Yibo sitting on the bed, his clothes rustling slightly as he moved quietly.

He twisted his fingers in the hem of Wang Yibo's shirt and tugged slightly. Wang Yibo immediately turned around, leaning over and saying softly, "Did I wake you? I'm going to make breakfast. You can go back to sleep."

Angry, Xiao Zhan got up, furrowing his brow and shaking his head. His voice was a bit languid and hoarse this early in the morning, "Why are you up so early......lie down with me......"

Before Wang Yibo had a chance to answer, arms darted out and wrapped around his neck, dragging him down to the bed with all their strength. His heart warmed as he was embraced by his omega like a koala hugging a tree.

He chuckled and hugged the man tightly, bowing his head and kissing his ear softly, "Okay, I'll keep you company as you sleep some more."

But Xiao Zhan 's sleepiness had already been interrupted. Instead, some restless thoughts were stirred up by that deep voice echoing in his ears.

Half-asleep, he stretched out his leg to rub against Wang Yibo's crotch, but there was no real sensation since he was already wearing pants.

"Take off your pants......" He closed his eyes in annoZhan ce.

After living together for so long, Wang Yibo immediately understood what he meant. When they'd lived in the school dormitory before, the two of them had had a few misgivings, but once Xiao Zhan graduated and the two of them moved out, the frequency of this kind of naughty behavior had risen dramatically.

Even now, Wang Yibo could still be considered temperate. He coaxed warmly, "You'll have to sit on a plane for over ten hours today, you'll be uncomfortable if we do."

Xiao Zhan didn't care at all. In the early morning like this, desire rose quickly and he felt impatient all over. He buried his head in his alpha's chest and mumbled, "I'll be even more uncomfortable if we don't fuck right now......"

Wang Yibo's throat worked. Still trying hard to restrain himself, he said, "Then let me use my hand......"

Xiao Zhan snorted, not refusing. He wrapped his legs around his waist, his breaths steady and deep, as if he had fallen asleep again. But when fingers slipped into his hole, he instantly arched his back and let out a soft whimper.

"Why is it so......" Wang Yibo wanted to say 'wet,' but it was really too embarrassing to say it. He could only purse his lips as his face flushed red, speeding up the movements of his fingers.

Xiao Zhan opened his watering eyes a bit, the expression in them both confused and lustful. His breathing went quick. "Just now, mmm......I dreamed about you......"

In the end, Wang Yibo couldn't restrain himself after all.

Until the moment they arrived at the hotel after getting off the plane, Xiao Zhan supported his waist and bit back the fierce admonishments.

"Are you even human? Ah? Doing this kind of evil thing to a man who isn't even awake, I was fucked so hard by you that I thought I ascended to heaven."

Extremely uncertain, Wang Yibo asked, "D-does that mean it felt really good......?"

"......it means I felt like I was dying!" Xiao Zhan was struck dumb. He furiously rubbed his silly dog's shaggy head to vent his anger.

He hadn't slept well during the flight at all. He dropped the luggage in the suite and was about to pounce on the bed to nap and make up for it when he was shocked by the sight before his eyes.

"Why are there so many flowers?"

The living room and bedroom of the suite were decorated with three or four delicate classical vases, filled with identical pale pink roses, so fresh there were even dewdrops resting on the petals. There were even some spread across the huge bed, with a card at the bedside that said: misty rose. (italics = English)

Xiao Zhan looked at the card, but his vocabulary wasn't expansive enough, so he had no choice but to turn to Wang Yibo for help, "What does this first word mean?"

"It means misty. Because the color is so very light, it's called a misty rose," Wang Yibo explained, "When I booked the hotel, I noted down that we're a couple, so this must have been prepared by the hotel."

Xiao Zhan nodded. "I didn't expect Germans to be so romantic. But, this color is too girly, I can't stand looking at it. Let's move these vases outside, so I can sleep for a bit."

"......" For some reason, Wang Yibo was quiet for a few seconds, then he nodded heavily, "Fine......"

Xiao Zhan 's waist was really aching a lot, so he didn't follow up and question him, just falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. His nap lasted until the afternoon. After he woke up, he wandered around with Wang Yibo to the nearby tourism spots and took a lot of photos. They also went to the local supermarket to buy some food and drinks. When paying the bill, Wang Yibo paid with his phone and Xiao Zhan inadvertently caught sight of his lock code. Sure enough it was as he had noticed before. It was no longer his birthday, but was "7922″.

He thought it over so hard his head almost split, but he couldn't figure out the meaning of the string of numbers.

Maybe he just randomly changed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 12.4K 37
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo never ridden on the same boat together. They fight at almost everything. Xiao Zhan hated Yibo's personality. He's a total jer...
892K 38.6K 22
He is a Lycan King. He is 1086 years old. His name is Wang Yibo. He is a half Vampire and half Wolf that's make him biggest fearing Lycan in the worl...
690K 29.9K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
215K 16.1K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...