♡Innocence♡

By Demon_Murder

Way too Kind and trusting for her own good. She is also interested in new things so an crazy adventure is som... More

Story Info
Cast (1/2)
Cast (2/2)
INFO
Author's Note
1: A Hero is Born Pt. 1
2: A Hero is Born Pt. 2
3: A Hero is Born Pt. 3
4: A Hero is Born Pt. 4
5: Bad Weather PT 1
6: Bad Weather Pt 2
7: Duplication Pt 1
8: Duplication Pt 2 (3rd POV)
9: Duplication PT 3
10: Coming Home {First Person} PT 1
11: Coming Home Pt 2 (3rd Person)
12: Coming Home Pt 3
13: Noodles or Death
14: Calabash (Kinda Short?)
15: The Great Wall Race
16: Impossible Delivery
17: Skeleton Key
18: Macaque
19: The End is Here!
20: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 1
21: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 2
22: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 3
23: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 3 [Timeskip]
24: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 4
25: Sleep Bug
26: Dumpling Destruction
LMK Secret (Taisho Secret)
27: Pig Pong Panic
28: Sweet 'n' Sour
29: Minor Scale
30: Game On!
31: Shadow's Play
32: To Catch a Leaf
33: 72 Transformations
35: On the Run
36: The Great Grand Dragon of the West
37: Smartie Kid
38: The Winning Side
39: Amnesia Rules
40: The First Ring
41: Cooking with Chang'e
42: Benched
43: The King, the Prince, and the Shadow
44: The Samadhi Fire
45: This Imperfect World
46: The Corrupted King
47: Time to Be Warriors
48: Destiny Fulfilled
49: Familiar Tales
50: New Adventures
51: The Great Tang Man
52: Pig-Napped!
53: Court of the Yellow Robed Demon Pt. 1
54: Court of the Yellow Robed Demon Pt 2 (Separated/short)
55: Court of the Yelloe Robed Demon Pt 3
56: Court of the Yellow Robed Demon Pt 4
57: Show me the Monster Pt 1
58: Show me the Monster PT 2
59: Show me the Monster Pt 3
60: Pitiful Creatures Pt 1
61: Pitful Creatures Pt 2
62: The Brotherhood Pt 1
63: The Brotherhood Pt 2
64: The Brotherhood Pt 3
65: Roast of the Monkie Kids Pt 1
66: Roast of the Monkie Kids Pt 2
67: Roast of the Monkie Kids PT 3
68: The Jade Emperor
A/n

34: This is the End!

829 27 18
By Demon_Murder

Y/n was with Sandy, Pigsy, and Tang while MK and Mei were sparring with each other. Y/n sighs as Simba crawls over to her and purrs while nuzzling his head against her hand. Y/n softly giggled as she headpats Simba. Y/n felt her shoulder to be okay which is a surprise since wounds don’t really heal that fast. However, Y/n doesn’t question it as she decided to remove her bandages and put them away in the trash.

After MK and Mei finished training, the two of them joined the rest of the group. Y/n decided to sit next to MK while Simba sits on her right shoulder. The three of them had their glass of apple juice while MK was nibbling on an apple slice. Mei grins at MK, “You totally got the hang of this mystic monkey business!” MK smiled and scratched the back of his head, “Aw, thanks Mei.” Then Mei cheered as she said about MK, “Monkie Kid! Master of staff, can grow big and small, hero of the universe! The Hero is smart enough to move the training session out here so we stop smashing the city up real bad along with the help of Buttercup!” Y/n giggled, “That sounds right.”

Mei smiled as she wrapped her arms around MK and Y/n’s shoulders while Simba quickly rested on Y/n’s head. Mei says cheerfully, “You got this, MK! Soon, Monkey King won’t even need to come back from vacation!” That ruined the mood of both Y/n and MK. Y/n looks away as MK looks at his cup with a frown. Mei hums in confusion and concern, however it’s mostly in confusion. Simba also looked confused as MK gave a small smile, “Oh! Uh… yeah, I guess you’re right.” Y/n also gave a small smile, “Y-yeah…”

Then Pigsy yelled with a smile while holding a tray of six bowls of noodles, “Snack break!” Y/n smiled as the group began to eat the bowls of noodles while Simba just sat on Y/n’s head.

Meanwhile back in the city down in the underground where the Spider Queen’s lair was, the Mayor and the Lady Bone Demon stood before the trigram furnace. The Mayor walks over and drops the cube into the furnace with a grin as the Lady Bone Demon dropped the crimson flower petal as well. Then the Lady Bone Demon decided to pour the remaining drops of blood from Y/n into the trigram furnace. The liquid of the furnace first turns (f/c) then releases a glowing bright blue color with small sparkles of f/c as a massive seal forms beneath the Mayor, trigram, and the Lady Bone Demon.

The Lady Bone Demon spoke with a smile, “At last, it is time.” She then raises her hands up to her mouth as she softly blows on them which summons a bright blue smoke with skull faces on the inside. The bright blue smoke swirls around the furnace as it summons a skull which fell into the furnace with the blue smoke. The blue and f/c sparkles blasted up into the air with echoes of whispers and screams flying about. The Lady Bone Demon still had the same smile as she turned behind her. The blue and f/c blast goes away as the Spider Queen had a blue aura around her while floating above the ground. The Spider Queen was struggling, “B-But I got you the ingredients! I’m the Queen, you promised me, my destiny and my child!”

The Lady Bone Demon still remains a smile, “A promise I did not break, my Queen. This is your destiny.” The Lady Bone Demon steps aside while the Mayor leans against the cauldron with a smirk. Then large dark f/c vines sprouted from the furnace, with heads straight towards the Spider Queen. The Spider Queen lets out screams as she is torn apart while her helmet and mech falls off of her. Then the dark f/c vines wrap around her, which drags her into the furnace. She tries to struggle, however she is fully dragged into the furnace with her screams muffled by the depths of the liquid.

Once she was dragged into the trigram furnace, the furnace began to crack as a massive blue light with bits of f/c colors flew very high into the air. Before, it morphed into the large Bone Mech. The Lady Bone Demon chuckled as the entire city flashed in a bright blue and f/c light, letting out a massive large shockwave which could be seen for many miles.

Simba whimpers while Y/n winces as Y/n widens her eyes, ‘Was that… the Spider Queen’s screams j-just now?’ Everyone in the group looked at the city with widened eyes. Mei yelled, “That’s… probably not good!” Then the group ran over to the edge of the jet, looking at the city. The ground began to rumble as the smokes of sand flew into the air which revealed a large mech crawling out of the sand. However it was not far from the jet. However the mech looks like a more larger version of the Spider Bot with Lady Bone Demon’s colors

Y/n widened her eyes as Simba whimpered. Y/n looks worried as she signals for Simba to hide in her sleeve in the meantime. Simba did as told as he quickly went to hide inside her sleeve.

MK groaned and winced as he held his head. Mei questioned, “The Spider Queen?” Y/n frowns as MK shakes his head, “No… It’s something worse.” Y/n looked worried as MK quickly jumped off of the jet down to the sand. He places his hands near his chest to summon a bright golden light that enveloped his hand. He lets out a yell as he slammed his clenched fist right into the glowing red eye of the mech. Once he did, it got damaged. However, to Y/n’s worry, a large seal forms around MK as  it slows him down. Then the symbols on the seal began to change to the color of golden.

Y/n stared eye wide as the spider bot mech was flung back. However Y/n felt herself teleport into a shadow which shocks the remaining group on the jet. She then teleports as she catches MK in her arms with heavy breaths. Y/n looked back up to the jet as the jet was flying away from the blue seal. Then suddenly she heard the large mech come back up and jump up towards both Y/n and MK. Y/n widened her eyes as MK was struggling to make another blast. Y/n closed her eyes as she held MK close to her as the Spider bot landed on them. However MK transformed into his large form as Y/n stood there with panted breaths, ‘Did that just really happen?’ Then she noticed the same blue seal under MK’s feet as he was turned back to his normal form.

MK falls down onto his knees with pants. Y/n quickly goes over to him as she crouches down to him with a concerned look. Sandy then cheered, “Yeah, MK!” The jet lowers down towards the two as Pigsy yells with a smile, “He won! That’s my kid!” Y/n slightly chuckled but she still became more concerned. Mei had a grin, “Yeah!! Woo! You showed that demon spider who’s boss! You got the mad skills to pay them bills, yo!” MK looks to Y/n as he stands up along with her. Meanwhile Tang asked as he looked at the two, “Um, MK, Y/n, I get the feeling that you two aren’t telling us something.” MK and Y/n look at each other again as Y/n just places a hand on MK’s shoulder. MK sighs, “A few weeks ago, we met someone.” However Mei yelled in surprise, “Oh! Do tell, MK! Do either of you have a crush on them?” Y/n turns surprised as she shakes her head and waves her arms around, “What?! N-no, it’s not like that!” MK sighs and continues to explain, “Do you guys remember when we fought DBK a while back? And I… mentioned that he was different, right? And when the Spider Queen attacked and she was stronger… So… I.. I mean we were trying to protect you. SO we both kept it a secret. But it was all this girl… She calls herself-”

Then suddenly MK got cut off when a voice spoke from behind the two, “The Lady Bone Demon.” Then a flash of blue light surrounded the area as the two looked to her in surprise. Then MK and Y/n look back up on the jet as green lightning strikes as Mei shouted, “A girl? Let’s get her!” Mei along with Pigsy and Sandy jumped into the air with a holographic swarming around the three. Y/n panics as MK shouted, “No, wait!”

However the Lady Bone Demon frowns as her hair flashes white while her eyes turn bright blue as it sends the three including Tang into the wall on the massive jet, keeping them pinned in place. “Guys… Oh no…” Y/n became more scared and worried as the Lady Bone Demon smirked, “You’ve done well. MK, having mastered so many powers. However, I do wonder about Y/n’s abilities, but that doesn’t matter. The two of you are ready to face your destiny.” However Pigsy rolls his eyes as he comments, “Yeah, yeah. Destiny-shmestiny. You saw how fast he dismantled your little bone toy-” Then Pigsy’s body was surrounded in a blue light which shoved him further into the wall to keep him quiet.

Tang yelled in worry, “Pigsy!” Y/n stared in worry, ‘Uncle/Dad (Idk what you guys want him to be, you’re uncle figure or you’re dad figure.)…’ Then the Lady Bone Demon smirked as the two turned back to her as she spoke, “That was part of the plan.” She raises her arm up as a blast of bright blue blasted behind her, “I do apologize for what comes next.” Then the bright blue aura surrounds the area as the debris from the broken spider bot mech flew around the bright blue light. Then the bright blue light goes away when another large mech comes in the form of a scorpion. Mei Yelled, “It’s even bigger than before!”

Mei looked to her best friend and crush, “MK! Buttercup! No!” Y/n summons her shadow Katana in fear while MK summons his staff (Katanas are my favorite weapon, but what is your guys’ favorite weapon?).

MK says, “That’s not good!” Y/n commented, “You think?!” Then the scorpion mech raised its sharp metal tail towards MK. MK wraps an arm around Y/n’s waist as he tore a few strands of hair, summoning a multitude of clones. “Y/n, are you ready?” Y/n nervously gulped and nodded. MK sighs, “I’m sorry for this, but…” Y/n screams as MK holds her hand while the two go towards the mech with their weapons to stab the red spot. Only for the two to get stopped by the same blue seal, however Y/n’s hit was only registered as MK and Y/n turned surprised and shocked, “What?”

However, the Lady Bone Demon was unfazed by Y/n’s small stab as Tang yelled, “MK! Y/n! The more power MK uses, the more-” Then the Lady Bone Demon laughs, “The more powerful I become? Very observant of you!” Then Y/n and MK got split away from each other as MK and Y/n were held by the scorpion’s claws. Y/n makes her weapon disappear as she winces in pain. MK was pinned on the ground while struggling, “Think little, think little-!” Lady Bone Demon mocks him, “Aw, trying to shrink?” She laughed, “That’s not going to work anymore!”

MK continued to struggle as the claw tightened its grip on him, “I’m not gonna let you win!” The LBD laughs as she yells, “In your own thirst to destroy me, you’ve used all your powers and have allowed me to claim the next piece of destiny!” Y/n winced when the claw around her tightened. MK shouted, “Not… all of them!” He then reaches towards his staff, “Here… comes… Monkie Kid!” Then he raises his staff up and then slams it down into the ground which destroys the mech hand around him. Then the entire mech breaks in the process as a bright golden light fills the area. Y/n lets out a quiet sigh of relief when she feels herself get freed while the grip on the group finally lets them go. Mei cheered with a relieved smile, “Monkey Mech! He’s doing it!”

Pigsy chuckled, “Show ‘em what you can do, Kid!” Pieces of the broken scorpion mech flew around both Y/n and MK, as it turned into a massive robot mech. However Y/n was hugging onto MK with her arms around MK’s neck as she began to worry. The robot mech’s golden light cancels out the bright blue light. However confirming Y/n’s worries, the golden light vanishes back into Blue as the seal begins to absorb the power which sends the jet and the group on it flying backwards while calling out Mk and Y/n’s names in worry.

MK covers his face with his arm from the gust of wind, “Ugh, what is this?” Then the mech that MK and Y/n are in was grabbed by a much larger mech as it tightens it’s hold which breaks it into multiple pieces in the process. Then the Lady Bone Demon spoke, “Now, do you understand?” She chuckled as it reveals to be the same mech from the hologram, “From the start, you never had what it took to defeat me. All your power could do was make me stronger, MK!” Then the head of the Monkey Mech bursts off. Y/n stops hugging MK as the two back away.

Then the Lady Bone Demon floats in her true form as she grins, “Now, I will undo the memories of this world.” Y/n turns worried while MK yells out weakly as his staff extends outwards towards the Demon. However it only stops a few inches away from her as the blue seal only absorbs the energy. Which makes MK suddenly fall onto the ground due to the weight of the staff. Y/n quickly dashes to him in worry as MK stares in shock, “I-I can’t lift the staff!” Y/n then sees ice chucks forming on the staff. Y/n frowns in worry as she looks up to the Lady Bone Demon, ‘My powers aren’t taken… I-I think I can do this… right?’

Y/n stood up and quickly thought of a random weapon as she summoned a bow and arrow, ‘Are you kidding me? J-just one arrow?’ Y/n went to release the arrow only to wince when her eyes flashed purple. Y/n’s bow and arrow vanished away as the Lady Bone Demon chuckled, “Don’t worry, my little pet. Your destiny will be fulfilled later…” Y/n blinks in confusion, ‘Wait, what?’ However Y/n’s purple eyes went away as she quickly went to MK as he begged, “Please… Stop! Don’t do this!” Y/n saw the ice chunks coming closer as the Lady Bone Demon looked to him, “As for you… Do not lament your fate, child. You can rest knowing you served your purpose. Destiny has found you.”

Y/n blinks as she hears something coming, ‘My ears… seem like they can hear better? That’s strange…’ Then a bright golden light shows from above as it slams into the ground, countering the blue light. Then a familiar figure lands in front of both Y/n and MK defensively, clothes torn and their hair messy. It is revealed to be Sun Wukong. MK says through tears, “M-Monkey King? Y-You’re really here?” Y/n blinks and gives a light gasp.

While the ice covered parts of the golden staff as it floated next to the Lady Bone Demon who spoke with a glare, “Destiny cannot be undone, Sun Wukong.” Wukong’s eyes twitched in surprise as he turned to both MK and Y/n. He then smirked as he looked back at the woman, “Let’s test that theory.” Y/n lets out a surprise yelp, when Wukong grabs both MK and Y/n very quick as the wind. He then jumps off the destroyed mech as a nimbus cloud appears. It flies underneath the three as it sends the trio away at high speeds. The Lady Bone Demon glares then she smirks as she raises her arm up while the staff floats in front of her. Then the bright blue chains holding onto the Bone Mech splattered as the bright blue light shines. The trio watches the scene. Y/n has a worried look, Sun Wukong has a frown, and MK teared up as he closed his eyes.

MK, Wukong, and Y/n made it away from the scene. Then they saw the jet. Wukong grunts as he moves the cloud over there as the trio crash onto the jet. Y/n winced in pain as the rest of the group came out and went over to both MK and Y/n, “Mk, Y/n!” The group was checking if MK and Y/n were okay. However Y/n was slightly fine but MK was more hurt.

Wukong stretched himself back up as he went into a sitting position. He gave a weak grin to both Y/n and MK, “Hey, Bud, Cutie, miss me?” Y/n looked down as MK yelled, “Where were you?! You could've stopped this! We could’ve- We have to go back! We have to take her down!” Y/n looked at MK with a worried look. Wukong looked down as he muttered, “We can’t.” MK argued, “No! I’m… I’m going back, I’m gonna get my stuff and finish this!”

Wukong shakes his head, “The staff is gone, bud. And I’m in no shape to face her. None of us are. I didn’t get back in time.” Y/n then felt anger as she stood up while stumbling a bit. Pigsy clenched his fists, “Didn’t get back in time? Oh, you mean back, from your vacation?” Tang says, “Pigsy…” Y/n clenched her fists in anger, “No, Tang. Pigsy’s right.” Y/n looked at Wukong, “What could’ve been so important that you’d leave MK and I alone to face whatever that lady was! Y-you could’ve helped me and MK! What were you doing instead of trying to keep her from attacking the city! B-but… no! You left without anything! You left MK to deal with it alone! And I… I didn’t know how to use these strange… powers! You clearly knew what was going on! But no, you didn’t even say anything!”

Wukong looks away with shame. Pigsy then included, “You’re supposed to be his mentor!” Then suddenly Sandy shouted, “Enough!” Everyone looked at him with surprise as Sandy says, “I think we should give Mr. Monkey King, a chance to explain.” Y/n huffs as she crosses her arms while Simba climbs out of her sleeve and crawls onto her shoulder. Y/n felt calm when Simba gives a purr when she headpats Simba.

Everyone looked to him while Y/n only looked to Simba, not really wanting to look at Wukong but was willing to listen. Wukong waves his hand, “Alright, alright. I was never on vacation.” He sighed as he explained, “During the battle with the Spider Queen. I found out Lady Bone Demon was back. She’s bad news. I needed something to fight her. Something so powerful even she wouldn’t be able to win. A weapon.”

MK sighed, “Okay, a weapon. If you think it can beat her… let’s go find it.” “What?” Wukong turns surprised as he shakes his head, “NO, you’re not going! I’m going!” MK stood up, “Wait, what? No, you chose me, I can help. We all can.” Wukong stood up as he put his hands together, “Okay, yeah. But here’s the problem.” He explained with his hands up in the air, “You guys have this thing called, ‘mortality’. So…” Mei clears her throat, “Uhm… you’re not looking so immortal yourself, Mr. King.” Y/n sighed as MK smiled, “We can do this! We’re stronger together.” The six of them stood together confidently with determined smiles while Y/n only gave an awkward fake smile. Wukong sighs as he gives in, “Ugh, Fine…”

MK and Mei cheered as they danced, “Yeah! Hooray!” Wukong huffed, “But it’s not gonna be easy. In fact, it’s gonna be really, really dangerous.” Pigsy grins as he raises his fist into the air, “Okay, so! Where are we headed?” Then Wukong takes out an old scroll from his scarf as he tosses it over to MK who catches it. He opens the scroll as it reveals to be a map which has multiple drawn areas with red circles as it also shows a big red symbol in the middle of the map.

Wukong shrugs as he looks off into the distance, “Well, I guess… We’re going on a Journey to the west.” Then the jet flew off into the sunlight while Y/n only had a slight frown, ‘I have a bad feeling about what’s going to happen…’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 133 13
This is gonna just be a huge amount of oneshots and headcanons, sometimes YANDERE alphabets too with Lego Monkie Kid characters- I do not own any LMK...
9.8K 288 25
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
61.6K 2K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
33.5K 623 12
╰┈➤ A collection of my yandere one-shots all compiled into one book! As some are older than the rest please keep in mind that my writing...