Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

By AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... More

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

Into the Breach...

109 2 0
By AllisonLange

After freeing Garmadon from his cell in Kryptarium, the Bounty was sailing away from Ninjago City. 

Cole: How far, Nya?

Nya: We're going as fast as we can, but this ship needs some fine tuning for sure.

As the two stood by the wheel, Jay was busy typing away on the UHF, looked around cautiously and found himself looking at Garmadon. 

Garmadon: Hmm. 

Jay: Aah! 

He screamed in surprise and walked over to where the Ninja gathered away from Garmadon. 

Jay: Am I the only one freaking out about this?

Alex: I think it's just you who's freaking out. I'm only feeling annoyed with this whole idea. 

Kai: *sarcastically* Why freak out? Our derange, psychotic, arch-nemesis is now our house guest.

Zane: I find the term "freak out" inadequate and imprecise. I prefer to say I am deeply troubled.

He answered for Kai as he earned a seriously look while Nya looked over at Lloyd, who was watching his "father" inspect everything. 

Nya: Lloyd? Are you sure he can be trusted?

Lloyd: No. Of course not.

He replied as they watched Garmadon continue to inspect everything before he pressed some buttons, causing Jay to get annoyed with Lloyd's answer. 

Jay: Of course not?! That's not what you're supposed to say. You're supposed to say "yes."

Lloyd: What choice do we have? If Master Wu is right, and we're under attack by the Oni, then my father may be our best chance. And anyway, he doesn't have his powers back, so how much trouble can he really cause?

He said not knowing that his "father" had accidentally pressed a button as the main sails folded in and the thrusters turned off. Everyone looked at him, but Garmadon just walked away. 

Zane: Did he just turn off the—

Delta: Yep, he did. 

Alex: He most definitely did. 

Kai: Oh, great.

The three said as the ship began to plummet down to the ocean with great speed. 

All: Ahhh! 

Jay: He shut off the engines! We're gonna crash!

Nya: Zane, the emission switch! Hit the emission switch!

She yelled as the nindroid starts for the emission switch, but he is stopped when Kai crashes into him, pulling him farther away from the emission switch. 

Jay: Ah! I can see the ground! It's getting really close, really fast! 

He screamed in fear as the Bounty was close enough to crash into the land, Zane was able to make his way for the emission switch again, hitting it just in time for the Destiny's Bounty to rise up into the air.

As the ship continued to gain altitude, everyone sighed in relief and tried to catch their breaths and Garmadon returned from wherever he went and noticed the condition the group was in. 

Garmadon: Hmm. That button should be labeled.

Nya: *annoyed* Ugh! It is labeled! It says "Don't push while in motion!"

She shouted but Garmadon just ignored her and climbed down the ladder. 

Zane: Perhaps it would be wise to accompany your father, Lloyd, to prevent further... mishaps.

Alex: I agree with Zane. We don't need another crash.

Lloyd: sighs angrily* Ugh, I can't believe I have to babysit my own father. 

He groaned before he rushed after his father who was below deck. And while Lloyd was busy keeping an eye on his father, the rest of the group did stuff to keep them busy. 

Kai: So? Did you pop the question yet?

He asked Jay, as the two were busy sweeping the main deck. 

Jay: No, I'm waiting for the right time.

Kai: There may not be a right time, Jay. You gotta just do it.

He told the blue ninja as Cole popped his head around the corner, confused with what they're talking about. 

Cole: Do what? 

Kai: Jay's gonna ask Nya to be his Yang.

Cole: What?! Seriously?!

He shouted in excitement and surprise as he flipped onto the deck, joining the two. 

Cole: That's great! Why am I always the last person to know these things?

Jay: Shh! Will you keep your voice down, please?

Kai: He's been planning it for weeks.

Cole: Weeks? Haha! You gotta just do it, Jay. It's like ripping off an old bandage. The sooner you get over it, the better.

He said clueless about it as he smiled while Kai and Jay just looked at him in surprise. 

Jay: Um, did you just compare Nya to an old bandage?

He yelled at the earth ninja annoyed with what he said, as Cole just blinked back in realization. 

Kai: Nice. Way to go, Cole.

He added as he put his hand over his eyes as Cole gave him a sheepish smile. 

Kai: Way to take the romance out of it.

Zane: All hands to the bridge.

Kai, Jay, and Cole race for the bridge. Garmadon casually leans on the rail. Kai hands signals to Garmadon that he is watching him. Before Zane could start to explain why he called everyone there, Garmadon loudly cleared his throat as the sound made everyone take up fighting stances in case Garmadon made any sudden movements. 

Garmadon: The Oni entered this realm through a portal or rift between our world and theirs. There are only one or two ways this is possible. And, I'm willing to wager, it would've been through the Realm Crystal. To stop this darkness from spreading, the crystal must be destroyed. 

Zane begins to look up information about the Realm Crystal, typing faster and faster on the computer next to where Alex was standing. 

Zane: The Realm Crystal is currently housed in the new high-security vault, below Borg Tower. 

Nya: That's smack in the middle of Ninjago City!

Kai: Uh, we just escaped from there, remember? It's engulfed in a giant, black cloud of destruction, and now you're asking us to turn around and go back?

Garmadon: I asked nothing. I am telling you that if you wish to stop the darkness, the crystal must be destroyed.

Cole: And I'm telling you, forget it. Just one of those black cloud tentacle things touched my foot for a second, and nearly froze me solid. We wouldn't last a minute inside the darkness.

He said before he shivered remembering the touch of darkness felt like and the image of an Oni. 

Garmadon: That is correct. You are merely human. I, however, am Oni. I can enter the darkness, make my way to the crystal, and destroy it. I will of course, require a weapon.

Cole: Ha! Fat chance!

Lloyd: Do you really expect us to just hand you a sword and let you go?

Garmadon: If you wish to live, yes. 

Lloyd: Well, forget it! No way! I wouldn't trust you with a-a-a—

Kai: A pillow. 

He blurted out loud and this made everyone except for Zane, Alex and Delta, look at the master of fire disapprovingly. 

Kai: It's the most harmless thing I could think of.

Alex: He's right, pillows aren't that dangerous. 

Delta: Yup, it's true. 

Lloyd ignored them as he turned to face his father. 

Lloyd: It's not going to happen. You're not going anywhere, not without me. I'm your son, remember?

He paused as he walked over to his father and glared at him. 

Lloyd: I'm Oni, too.

Garmadon: No. 

He said as he pushed Lloyd away. The ninja take up the stances again as Garmadon turns to Lloyd.

Garmadon: You are part Oni. That means you might survive. 

Lloyd: Well, I guess we'll find out.

He shot back as they watched Garmadon walk out off the bridge. And after all that, everyone stayed silent until the Bounty stopped right outside of Ninjago City, as it was now covered by the darkness clouds. As the ship stayed away from the city, Jay decided that it was the best time to do the Ying-Yang promise with Nya, as he found her staring at the covered city. 

Jay: Wow. Will you look at that?

Nya: Yeah. Pretty creepy, huh?

Jay: Yeah. But also kind of beautiful in a weird way, isn't it?

Nya: What are you talking about?

She asked as Jay glanced at her in surprise at her tone. 

Nya: No, it's just creepy.

Jay: Well, I just meant the-the colors and clouds or not. Never mind.

He said as he shakily held the medallion behind his back and gulped. 

Jay: It's times like these, you realize what's really important in life.

Nya: *smiles* I guess. 

Jay quickly turned around to look at the medallion nervously. 

Jay: So, um, Nya, I've been wanting to ask you something for... a long while.

Nya: Okay.

Jay: *clears throat* Ehem. Eh-eh-hem.

Nya: You okay? 

Jay: Yeah, ehem, yeah.

He said after clearing his throat and tried to tell her the promise but he noticed Garmadon right behind her. Seeing him there all of a sudden, made Jay react by falling backwards in surprise. Garmadon then smirked, satisfied. 

Nya: What do you want?

Garmadon: Absolutely nothing. 

He said before walking away as Nya growled annoyed with Lloyd's father before she turned to Jay, as he got back on his feet. 

Nya: That guy gives me the creeps. What were you gonna say?

Jay: Uh. 

He paused as he saw Garmadon climb down the ladder. He then scratched his head before replying to her. 

Jay: It can wait.

He sighed as his chance failed and walked below deck where the others were suited Lloyd up for his journey as Zane placed a camera on his form. 

Zane: This will allow us to see what is happening inside the cloud.

Kai: You sure you want to do this, Lloyd?

Lloyd: I'll be fine. Don't worry.

Garmadon: That assumption is unfounded. You are mostly human, that side of you is weak.

Lloyd: It's also stubborn. Let's go. Give him a sword, Cole.

He said as he faced Cole, who pulled out a sword and watched Garmadon carefully. 

Cole: Uhh, you sure about that?

He asked Lloyd as he felt unsure to give their enemy a weapon, but Lloyd nodded. Garmadon stares at him impatiently. Cole nervously tosses the sword. Garmadon pretends to look at the sword. Cole turns his back around. Garmadon then leapt into the air and readied the sword. 

Kai: Look out!

Cole: Agghh!

He screamed as he avoided the sword in time as Garmadon struck the floor. 

Cole pulls out his hammer quickly, and blocks Garmadon's moves. Garmadon knocks him aside as Jay faces him. Garmadon tosses Jay's nunchucks over his shoulder, and throws Jay on top of Cole. Lloyd Spinjitzus to Garmadon, but Garmadon leaps over him, landing on Kai, then on Zane, and swings his sword at Pixal. Nya jumps down from the bridge with her sai out, but Garmadon blocks her from striking him and kicks her over him. He jumps up to fight Pixal while Zane shoots at him, only for Garmadon to strike the arrow aside before Garmadon gets dogpiled by Alex, in his green armor, and his clones. But they weren't able to keep the dark Lord down as they got shook off as the real Alex landed beside Delta, who quickly charged towards Garmadon. And just like Alex, Delta was knocked back when Garmadon blocked each swing and punched him into the wall. 

Nya then attempts to attack Garmadon again but Garmadon kicks her back into Kai after he blocks her. Garmadon then grabbed Pixal by her throat before he threw her into Zane. As the two nindroids are down, Cole and the rest of the ninja take stances behind Garmadon. 

Cole: Try that again. Now that I'm ready.

He replied as he firmly held his hammer but stopped when Garmadon began to slowly summon his destruction powers back as ninja watched in surprise. Garmadon then glanced down at his hands which were now covered in his elemental powers. 

Garmadon: Hmm. That's better.

He simply said before he jumped off the ship as the ninja watched him. 

Cole: Okay, what the heck was that?

Lloyd: Conflict fuels him.

Zane: He was powering up.

Jay: He did that just to get his powers back?!

He shouted annoyed while Cole angrily stomped over to Lloyd, as his hammer was held tightly in his hand. 

Cole: I. Do. Not. Trust. Him!

Nya: Lloyd, are you sure you want to go through with this?

Lloyd: No. But I don't really have a choice. 

He spoke as he faced them before he rushed towards the edge of the deck and jumped off with only his sword and parachute bag. 

Alex: Wait, you idiot! 

Nya: Lloyd!

She shouted as the rest of the group watched Lloyd dived into the covered City. 

Zane: The camera beam. Come on!

He exclaimed as they rushed towards the computer and connected to the camera on Lloyd's forehead to see his progress. 

Zane: He opened his parachute. 

As Lloyd continues to glide through the dark clouds of darkness, Nya spots the strange tendrils appearing on the camera. 

Nya: What are those?

Kai: They look like... tentacles.

Cole: *disgust* Ulgh. That's one of the things that grabbed my foot. Ewulgh. It was terrible.

He said before he shivered remembering what it felt like as they continued to watch Lloyd land on the ground, take off his parachute, and put the sword behind his back. Lloyd starts to choke on the air. Garmadon summons his dark power. Lloyd continues to choke, gasping for air.

Nya: Oh, no!

Delta: We need to get him out of there, now! 

Zane: Wait.

The master of ice said, stopping the two as Lloyd stopped choking and he walked after Garmadon. 

Zane: Look! 

Nya: *sighs* He's okay.

She said, making everyone sigh in relief as on the camera, Lloyd walked towards his father. 

Lloyd: I-I'm okay.

Garmadon: Hmm. That was foolish. You are fortunate to have survived.

Lloyd: Like you care.

Lloyd and Garmadon start walking down the street towards Borg Tower. Occasionally, lanterns flicker light, then die out. Lloyd finds himself looking at people that were turned to stone, unable to escape the darkness as Lloyd stopped to see a familiar person frozen like a statue. 

Lloyd: Oh, no! Dr. Borg! Can you hear me? Cyrus!

And back on the Bounty, Pixal stood there in shock and sad to see her creator and her father frozen as she looked away as Zane put a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

Nya: Oh, Pix. It's your father.

Garmadon: He has fallen into darkness.

Lloyd: What does that mean?

He asked as he stood in front of Cyrus and waved his hand hoping that the man was alive. 

Lloyd: Is he still alive?

Garmadon: Yes, but in a deep slumber. Nothing you do will wake him.

Lloyd: Well, there has to be something. He's my friend.

He said while glaring at his father before he decided to take him. 

Lloyd: Grab his legs.

Garmadon: *disgustingly* What?

Lloyd: Grab his legs, I'll get his arms. If we can get him back to the temple, maybe Wu can get him a potion or something.

He stated as he prepared to pick up the statue of Cyrus but Garmadon just walked away. 

Garmadon: Only the destruction of the Realm Crystal can save him now.

Lloyd: Hey.

He tried to get his father to come back but he didn't stop, so he rushed towards his father. 

Lloyd: Hey! Ninja don't leave friends behind.

Garmadon: First, I am not a ninja. Second, I'm not a fool. And third, there are Oni out there, and we won't have a chance against them, if we're dragging a friend along like a human suitcase! So, you better decide, do you want to win or claim to your foolish ideals and perish?

He stated as he continued to walk away and Lloyd rushed over to the frozen Cyrus. 

Lloyd: If you can hear me, we're going to fix this. I promise.

He finished as he slowly walked away and took one final glance at Cyrus. And on the Bounty, Zane continues  to comfort Pixal, who was still shocked and horrified by the news of Cyrus Borg. Lloyd follows Garmadon, looking back once more at Cyrus Borg.  

As they were silent as to see what would happen if they got touched by the dark cloud, a loud static noise made everyone look at the radio as a frantic voice spoke. 

Alex: Huh? The radio picked up something? 
He asked no one as Zane rushed to the radio and responded to the voice. 

Vinny: Anyone can hear me?  

Zane: Come in.

Vinny: Vinny Folson…

Zane: Come in. We hear you.

Vinny: ... NGTV news, signing off.

The transmission stopped as everyone walked towards Zane as Pixal stood next to him. 

Kai: What was that?

Zane: I believe it was a distress call, but we have lost the audio.

Cole: Can you trace the signal?

Zane: I will attempt to triangulate the source.

He replied as he rushed towards the computer and began to type faster and faster until he found the source. 

Zane: There! Several miles east of us. It appears to be a television station in the outskirts of Ninjago City.

Cole: Maybe some people who didn't evacuate in time.

Alex: It's possible. 

Kai: We got to help them.

Jay: What about Lloyd? We can't just abandon him.

Nya: If someone's in trouble, Lloyd would be the first person to tell us to help.

Alex: Which makes him an idiot. 

Zane: That may be, but Lloyd would be incorrect. There's literally nothing more imperative than the success of his mission. If he fails, all of Ninjago is lost.

Pixal: Perhaps-perhaps there is a way to be in more places than one. I can remain behind in the Samurai X Mech, while you take the Bounty and investigate the distress call.

Nya: What if you run out of fuel?

Pixal: That would not be good. Let us hope you are back before that happens.

She answered before she took Zane's hand as this made him smile determined. 

Zane: We will be back.

He said, making her smile. Pixal then let go of his hand before pressing a button on her wrist for the Samurai X Mech to come. She hops into her mech and launches into the air. The ninja looks up to her as she flies. P.I.X.A.L. hovers in the air and looks back at the Destiny's Bounty. As she and her mech disappeared from the Bounty, Zane looked at her one last time. 

Nya: She'll be okay.

She tried to make Zane feel better as she turned the Bounty away from the cloud and to the location of the distress signal. As they flew away, Pixal flies down to a building to save her fuel, only to fly straight up into the air, just as the darkness comes up near her and chases after her. 

As the Bounty flew over the quiet sky, the ninja watched Lloyd on the computer as Alex and Delta were on the deck, keeping an eye out. Lloyd and Garmadon entered the vault inside Borg Tower as they spotted the dark Realm Crystal and around the small crystal were the same black clouds that covered Ninjago City. But as the Realm Crystal appeared on the camera causing the screen on the Bounty interfered. 

Garmadon: This is it.

He told Lloyd, before they entered the room. Darkness continued to fill the room as whispers were heard all around the two. 

Jay: There it is! Destroy it! Quick!

Zane: He cannot hear you.

Garmadon pulled out his sword, looking at the crystal. He then ran towards the crystal and struck at the crystal only for his sword to be blocked by an Oni staff. The staff overpowered his sword as it broke into pieces and Garmadon was sent into a wall. Lloyd sees Garmadon slump on the ground, and looks back to see the darkness form into the shape of the Oni leader. Kai has joined up with the rest of the ninja, and they all watch in surprise at the formation of the Oni. The Oni finishes his formation and strikes the floor with the staff, lightning flashing behind him. The ninja look at each other in fear and shock.

Inside the vault, Lloyd helped Garmadon up as he looked at the crystal.

Lloyd: What's that?

Garmadon: Whatever it is, it's about to experience my full wrath.

He said angrily before he activated his destruction powers and four mini blades appeared. He lunges at the Oni and tries attacking the Oni, but within a few seconds, the Oni throws him against the wall. Lloyd gasps in surprise. Garmadon tries to regain his power, but does not have enough anger in him to do so. Lloyd does Spinjitzu, trying to get past the Oni, only for him to be thrown against the wall as well. Lloyd yells in pain, and the camera is damaged, disconnecting the Bounty's signal from Lloyd's camera as Alex and Delta rushed into the room as they saw the last image the camera showed the silhouette of an Oni. Kai then rushed to the computer and began typing fast in hopes that they could watch Lloyd. 

Kai: Zane! How do we get the signal back?

Zane: The signal is lost, Kai. 

He stated as everyone just stared at the dark screen of the computer as the Bounty continued on its path. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 321 43
~completed!~ "A great evil shall come to conquer the land. Oni and Light's son shall rise forth to take a stand. And Time's Overlord will fall to his...
7.3K 190 22
This is the full story of ninja (Hunter) the elemental master of ink. Countless scrolls prophecies a new holder for the element of ink after thousan...
1.1K 40 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
232K 7.2K 61
βž› 𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂 π’˜π’†π’†π’Œ. *ੈ✩ Y/n is master of times descendent, also known as acronix's son. Although he has no memory's...