Serilda: Part Two

Von Richa_resa

Let's once again indulge in the world of Serilda for one last time. Let the pain be there Let the hope come L... Mehr

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Discontinuation from Wattpad
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

344 16 2
Von Richa_resa

Nathaniel

"I don't think there is anything wrong with doctors seeing their patients," Natasha spoke up as her wide eyes were set on me. I could see the fear in those eyes. She surely didn't expect me to be here.

"What is he doing here?" she found her voice pointing a finger at me. "He is her ex-husband and she," She moved her finger at Chyna. "She is her sister and they have,"

"They both are doctors in this hospital just like me," Natasha snapped cutting her off. "If you have got a problem with that I think you should find better doctors than us."

"Mr. Vasels, Your daughter tried to run away," my eyes moved to her father who had nothing but worries written over his face. I wanted to ask if they didn't he saw what Amelia doing to their daughters.

"She rushed out of the room frantically to follow a car and if it wasn't for both of them I think your daughter might have lost her child and even herself," Natasha came in as a saving grace being an advocate for both of us. He was too stunned to speak as he looked at us and then his daughter. However the same couldn't be said about Amelia. She didn't seem fazed thus confirming my suspicions that she was the one behind all of this.

"Thank you for helping my daughter, Dr. Nathaniel, and Chyna," her father spoke dragging my eyes towards him. How could he not know anything about what his wife was doing to their children. Was he that disconnected from them or his mind was that clouded?

"I'm sorry about my wife. She is overprotective of her and seeing her ex might have caused her to react this way. I apologize for that," he eyed his wife who gave us a fake sorry. I knew it from her face that she wasn't.

"We were just discussing her condition and how she needs to stay here a bit longer," I eyed Chyna. What was she playing at?

"Why?" Amelia was the one to ask and I could see over her face that she wasn't ready for this at all.

"She is in a fragile condition and I won't discharge her until I feel she is well enough to go back home. She is pregnant and had just gone through an accident. Do you think any doctor in their right mind would let her be discharged?" Natasha just matched up Chyna's words. Their minds were on the same path. All of us turned to me as if I was going to add something. I could have but it would be of no use. They already had it covered up. The ringing of my phone was my saving grace.

My assistant's name flashed on the screen and as I moved out of the room I saw Amelia hiding a phone away from me which seemed weird to me.

"I'm sorry I have got to take this," I didn't turn back and closed the door out on my way. One thing was for sure that I me being near Amelia incited fear inside of her.

"Kathy," I answered once I was in a secluded area.

"Hey, is there any chance that you could come in today," she paused. "I know you said to cancel all the appointments for today but there is a patient or I should say two and they need your help."

"Is it something serious?" I asked with my mind trying to remember any patients. I could hear the opening and closing of the doors on the other side of the phone.

"It's a domestic abuse case. I can see the black eye and a few bruises. Her brother is our patient and he has brought her in saying he can't see his sister like this. The girl is really not showing any emotions and doesn't want to get authorities involved," she whispered through the phone.

"I tried my level best to tell you weren't available today but his brother says she has got only a few hours before she goes back home and her husband had calmed down," I sighed hearing it all.

"We need to notify the authorities first," I thought it was for the best. You never know what happens when one goes back home.

"That's a big no. I heard her saying that she would blame it on her brother if it does happen," she cut me off. Looking back towards the room I realized that for now my work here was done. There was no point in staying up here, especially with Amelia hovering around Serena. Chyna and Natasha would take care of the rest. Serilda was in a safe place for now.

"I'll be there in half an hour," I answered to her before ending the call. I didn't want to go inside to inform them that I was leaving. Keeping her away from her daughters would be the best thing to do which I was sure both Chyna and Erik would be able to do.

I left the hospital to attend to the awaiting patient. There was no point in staying here now.

................................................................

"Thanks for your help doctor," Shawn greeted as he left behind her sister, who was manipulated into believing that love includes getting bruises and cuts. She let him hurt her in the name of love. Closing off the door behind them I checked my phone to see three missed calls from Chyna.

I had just sat down when I heard a knock on the door. Kathy opened the door slightly a jar.

"Someone called Amelia is here to see you. She said that you know her," she looked concerned.

"It is alright dear, he will surely see me," I heard her as she put a hand on the door opening it wide forcefully. Kathy looked between the both of us.

"It's alright. I know her," she did a double take before leaving both of us. Amelia was smiling with her perfect red lipstick. There was not a hair out of place when I looked at her.

"Amelia," her name came out with disgust.

"How are you, Nathaniel?" She asked in a sickly sweet voice and I couldn't just wonder how much did she hate me. I had tried to take her everything by marrying Serena, whom she used as her puppet.

"If you came here to ask that then it was a waste of both of our times," I leaned against my desk with my arms crossed against my chest. Her lips lost the smile she had on.

"Looks like you haven't changed," she sat down on the couch in front of me that I had kept for my patients. I would haven't even accepted her as my patient.

"Same could be said about you," I paused as I stared at her. "Busy playing those dirty games of yours, still using Serena as your doll. However, I feel like you have crossed the line this time." The smile on her lips returned.

"You know what I like?" She sat forward joining her hands. "I don't have to pretend in front of you."

"You were the smarter one in all the men I have known or were part of the family. You saw right through me. I mean I haven't been that vigilant then I have been with you, always tiptoeing around you to get to Serena." There was no rush in her actions. She was enjoying this as she waited for a reaction from me.

"And I guess the only hindrance in your well-developed plan."

"That is for sure," leaning back on the couch she sat cross-legged, relaxed.

"I won't let them hurt you anymore," I didn't have a plan but that was the motto. She tilted her neck and shrugged not believing my plan.

"I would like to see you try. This time I hold all the strings in my hand. I just need to pull them and I would see both of them fall. Even those who stand for her. So be warned about the fire you are playing with," she paused. "You will get yourself burn and that too very badly." her voice was threatening and I could see the gleam in her eyes. The sudden realization hit me that she wasn't lying. She might be having all her pawns in place and was just bidding her time waiting for the right opportunity.

"Ahh, I see that little mind of yours working," she smiled looking like the psychopath she was. "While you were busy living your life. I was busy plotting. Just because Serilda decided to skip towns doesn't mean that I couldn't get to her. She looked a bit weak today," she told tilting her head to the side. Looking at her I realized that she was a monster who ate her babies yet I didn't register her last words instantly.

"Let me give you a trailer of my show," she pulled out a phone. I had no idea what she was doing on it though it looked like she was typing.

"Ah, here it is," she had a dangerous look in her eyes as she smile ear to ear with those red lips. Turning the phone towards me she called someone, I had to focus to see that it was Aaron's name flashing on the screen. The phone rang but wasn't picked up.

"Aww looks like he isn't still conscious yet but he would be in an hour or two," a chill ran through my spine realizing how far gone she was. "Do you think Serilda would have seen it? I mean who must be having his phone while he is unconscious," she added making me look at her in fear.

"Even if the number wasn't saved on his phone the name would have flashed on his screen. I surely did save it though," she went on lost in her vicious thoughts but I was left with a deep chilling fear.

"Well that's all for today," she said too quickly standing up. "If you try to interfere with my plans I will burn you and your family down, Nathaniel," she warned before picking her bag up and walking out the door. It was only after she was out of my sight I felt like that I could finally breathe. I couldn't believe what had passed right now, what she was doing. She might have been bluffing but I had to know. Picking up my phone I called Erik.

"Did Serena just call?" I asked as soon as the phone answered.

"How did you know?" his question was enough to make me realize that she wasn't bluffing at all.

Suddenly it felt like it was already too late to protect anyone from Amelia's grasp. She wasn't pulling any strings. She had her claws stuck in Serena and Aaron, deep enough to not let them run away.

What is going to be their next move?

A mother set on destroying her daughter.

Would she succeed or would Nathaniel let himself burn down in her plans?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

747 17 16
"ℳ𝓎 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓋ℯ𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓂" ♕ꨄ♕ 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐨𝐮, the psychopath. that doesn't believe in love, she thought of it as stupidi...
1.7K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
ALONE ... Von Avi Banz

Kurzgeschichten

621 174 39
#72 in short story (highest rank till now) What you do NOW will affect your FUTURE. So, enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and r...
1K 50 31
Do you remember your first love? How your heart raced every time you saw them? Were they also your best friend? What do you do when they leave and fo...