The Mandalorian x Reader One...

By EmmaHalverson1

Self explanatory. There will be some smut, self harm, death, and pregnancy at least. Thank you for reading :) More

Buisness Partners
Where am I?
Are you okay?
Period Comfort
Our Babies in There?
Happy Birthday
First Kiss
Prince Treatment
Screw up

Why are you naked?

647 12 4
By EmmaHalverson1

Fem Reader

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

Swearing

Not Suggested

Grogu's chilling with Greef Carga
After season 3

Razor Crest still exists (I seriously miss it so much)

You're roughly 25

Also some smut

I'll make a note in bold where readers who are uncomfortable can read the aftercare :)

Y'all don't be shy to comment what you want me to write, I seriously wont judge, and if anyone else does I'll beat them up for you, okay? I like hearing feedback from my readers. If you're uncomfortable with commenting you can email me at halversonemma6621@gmail.com and I can say it's from someone anonymous. I'm also here if you ever need anything :)

You hated running. You sprinted through the market, chasing after the bounty. You ran through a stand with all sorts of illegal spice, accidentally inhaling some, but you kept running. You finally tackled the bounty and cuffed her. Din was busy chasing after her partner. You brought her back to the Crest and pushed her into the carbonite. You were covered in so many different colored powders, and you were worried you'd get high off of them. You stripped off all your clothes and got into the shower, cleaning yourself off. You could hear Din wrestling with someone before the carbonite machine hissed.

"Y/n? Are you here?"

"In the shower." You replied. You felt heat rush down to your crotch just because of his voice. You mentally remembered the colored powders, and realized one of them had been sex pollen. Shit.

"Alright, just making sure. I'm gonna take off, make sure you don't fall."

"Okay." You responded. You could feel yourself dripping down your legs. The feeling was so intense and you needed someone to help you. As the ship took off, you leaned against the shower wall to keep your balance. You also realized you didn't have any clean clothes. Once the ship evened out, you grabbed your dirty clothes and threw them in the carbonite so the sex pollen and other spice wouldn't infect Din.

"Y/n, why are you naked?" Din asked. You turned and looked at him. He wasn't looking at you, he was looking everywhere but at you.

"Fuck me, Din. Please, I'm begging you."

"What?" He sounded confused, "What happened?"

"I inhaled sex pollen while chasing the bounty." You responded, "I need you."

"I'm not going to have sex with you because of some pollen." He responded. "We'll be on Nevarro in an hour."

"Fine. I'll just fuck a random stranger there." You responded.

His helmet turned towards you, "I'm not letting you have sex with a stranger."

"You aren't a stranger."

"I'm not."

"Please Din, you love me, right? I mean, we never labeled it, but we hug, and hold hands, and kiss sometimes when we're in the ship."

"We kiss with your eyes covered, and when we touch, it's not skin on skin. Sex is very intimate, and I want you to be in your right mind."

"I am, I just need help, please." You begged.

"Will you regret this?" He asked you.

"No." You responded.

He sighed and grabbed a blindfold from a shelf, tying it around your eyes. You heard the metal being dropped onto the ground before rough lips met yours. You felt his warm body pushing against yours until you felt the cool metal wall on your back.

"You look so sexy me'shla. You need me so bad."

"Please..." You begged. You didn't care how whiny you sounded, you needed his touch so badly.

He let out a soft chuckle, "Alright." He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder and walked for a few seconds before throwing you onto the bed. He got up on top of you and kissed you roughly while pushing two fingers inside of you. You had to break the kiss to let out a moan.

"You like that?"

You nodded eagerly.

"Are you okay with this?"

You nodded again.

"I want to hear your voice."

"Yes." You said in a rush,

"Good." He responded. His fingers sped up, and he found your g-spot. He focused his fingers there while you squirmed under him in absolute pleasure. You were still so horny though, normally something like this would probably satisfy you, but you knew you were in for a long night. 

"Din?"

"Yeah?" He stopped for a second, sounding a little worried.

"We're gonna have to go multiple rounds, if you're up for it."

"I am. I'm gonna put it inside you, okay?"

"Please."

You felt the head of it push into you gently. It hurt for a couple seconds, but it went in so easy it felt good right away.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked when it was all the way in, waiting for an okay.

"Hurry the hell up and fuck my brains out." You said needily. Your first time with him was never pictured like this, you always though you'd take your sweet time and go slow, but you needed him to go fast. As if reading your mind, he started pumping in and out at a brutal pace. Your whole body moved with every powerful thrust.

You could feel your climax growing in the pit of your stomach. You felt his lips on yours as he thrusted even harder, you couldn't really think straight anymore, you just needed him to help you. Normally you'd never be bold enough to say the things you had, but drugs change things.

You were so close to your release when you felt his thrusts getting sloppier.

You felt his hot cum flood into you, sending you over the edge. He thrusted you out of your high and his own.

"More?" He asked.

"Give me like, five minutes." You said, still very out of it. Maybe it was just the drugs, but this felt a lot better than any sex you've ever had. (If you've never had sex, just pretend you were a virgin in this story.)

"Alright." He chuckled, pulling out and laying his head on your chest.

You were still very horny, but you needed a couple minutes to adjust.

"Din?"

"Yeah?"

"How are you so good at this? Like, do you go around fucking random strangers?"

"No."

"Then how?"

"Just instinct on what to do, I'm no virgin."

"Oh."

"But you're by far my favorite person to be doing this with, and the only one I'm doing this with ever again."

You blushed, "Okay, I'm ready again."

He moved his head off of you and you felt him inside of you again. He set the same, brutal, bed shaking pace as he did before. You knew you wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.

"Keep me inside. Turn around on your hands and knees."

You shakily and slowly moved onto your hands and knees. He started thrusting in and out again, and you felt him go deeper than he had been. It hurt, but felt way to damn good to stop. You laid your head on the bed, in a downward dog type of position. You felt your climax slowly growing inside of you, and you needed release soon. He was also getting close, because he got sloppier again.

"You are the most beautiful person I know. I love every part of you and I never want to leave your side. You're so kriffing beautiful, cyare."

Your climax hit and so did his. Like last time, he thrusted in and out through your highs. You collapsed on the bed and you felt him as he laid next to you.

"Satisfied yet?" He asked in a joking tone.

"No." You responded truthfully.

"Alright, need some time?"

"Yes." You felt your face flush in embarrassment.

"That's okay, I might need a few minutes, too."

You laid in silence.

"I meant it, you know." He said. When he was only with you and Grogu, he'd talk a lot.

"Meant what?"

"The things I said right before we both came."

"I know. You're beautiful, too."

He held in a laugh, "You've never even seen my face."

"Okay and? I think you're beautiful."

"Thank you, cyar'ika."

"You're welcome." You smiled in his direction. He'd had a couple relationships end because he wouldn't show his face, but you didn't mind, you loved him far to much to let him go.

The night went on like that. Sex sessions and then casual conversation, then sex again. Eventually Din had to leave to land on Nevarro so you wouldn't waste fuel orbiting it. Both of you were exhausted by morning, and fell asleep shortly after your last round.

READ FROM HERE DOWN IF YOU WERE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE SMUT :)

"Y/n, I need to go take the bounty in, I'll be right back, okay?" You heard Din say. Your blindfold was off and he was in full armor.

"Okay." You said tiredly. You rubbed your eyes to help you wake up.

"I'll bring you some good food."

"I love you, Din."

"I love you, too, me'shla." He said. You watched him walk out of the room and he shut the door behind him. You tried to move, but you were too sore, so you gave up and stared at the ceiling.

After about thirty minutes he came back with some really good smelling food.

"Can you sit up?"

"Yes, I'm just choosing not to." You lied. He chuckled and helped you sit up, propping a pillow behind your back to keep it from touching the cold, metal wall. You were still naked, but he didn't seem to notice.

"Eat up, you lost a lot of calories because of last nights exercise." He said.

"Alright."

"I had your clothes taken to a cleaner who'll get all the spice and pollen out of them. I explained what happened, and they didn't believe me." He said, sounding like he was smiling from amusement.

"Awesome." You said sarcastically as you began to eat your food. He sat next to you and took your non dominant hand in his.

"Did you regret last night?" He asked.

"No." You responded, "I told you I wouldn't."

"Are you sore?"

"Unbelievably sore." You smiled, "You did a nice job."

"Thank you. You won't leave me because I won't show my face, right?"

"You couldn't get rid of me if you tried." You giggled. You finished your food and he set the dishes aside.

"Lay on your stomach, please." He said softly.

"Okay." You very shakily laid on your stomach, having to hold groans of pain in. You felt his hands on your shoulder blades as he rubbed the tension out of them. Even though last night didn't cause to much pain anywhere above your waist, your shoulders were always sore from catching bounties. You let out a soft sigh as the tension melted away. It felt really nice to be taken care of. After about an hour of the best massage of your life, he rolled you back over onto your stomach, tied a blindfold on you, took all of his armor off, removed his helmet, and laid next to you. He wrapped his arms around your lower stomach and pulled you to his chest, big spooning you.

"I got you a pill in case you want it." He said quietly.

"Thank you." You responded. He put it in your hand and you swallowed it, "I do want kids, but I want to wait awhile before I have any."

"You want to raise a family with me?"

"Yes, you'd make a great father."

"You'd be the galaxies best mother." He responded, kissing the back of your head.

"Din, what color is your hair?" You asked.

"Brown." He responded, "I'm not going to answer any other questions about my appearance today, maybe another time."

"That's all I needed." You smiled, turned around, and gently kissed him.

He spent the day cuddling you, making sure you were comfortable, and re-teaching you how to walk. He was so loving and patient after the previous night, and you knew he was a keeper.

I apologize if this was cringy, I'm not the best at writing smut. Again, please please please give me some suggestions. I'll make a Mando x Male reader soon, I promise. I love you all and I hope you have an amazing weekend. Also, I apologize for not updating. I have a lot of school, work, and other things that have been going on. My step-aunt has cancer and has a 60% chance of passing away in the next two weeks. If she doesn't, which I'm praying she doesn't, then she has to spend 100 days in the hospital on some brutal leukemia treatment with no visitors. I don't know her very well, but I know my mom is really close with her and I want to be there for my mom if something bad happens. I also know my aunt is an amazing woman, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't care about her. Whatever your religion is or if you don't have one, please pray, send good vibes, or think about her. Anything could work at this point, and I don't want to see my mom get badly hurt. I love you all, and again, I'm sorry that my updating schedule is out of whack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 2K 61
𝔸𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟. 𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕓𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕝𝕠...
3.1K 106 22
A bounty Hunter must make his way through the Galaxy after finding two kids that need caring for. I own nothing except for my OCs
49.3K 1.7K 38
haven't you taken enough from me? [ the mandalorian season 2 ] din djarin x daughter!oc cover by @potter_spellbook © ASTRXIDS , 2021-2023
14.2K 313 32
𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩...