Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 56

1.3K 103 11
By SSnovelist

In the middle of the week, there was the club cultural festival, which lasted all day and night. Wang Yibo's Astronomy Club had also signed up, intending to mount several astronomy telescopes on the rooftop of the highest building of the school and inviting interested students to come out for a night full of stars.

Xiao Zhan , bored to death and not a member of any club, followed his alpha early to the location to set up. He was able to lift the heaviest equipment one-handed and carry it over his shoulder, not straining at all as he worked.

Two betas who were working together to move the same type of equipment couldn't help but sigh, "This really is 'seeing is believing'1......"

But Xiao Zhan wasn't satisfied at all with his current physique. After he finished moving the stuff, he pulled Wang Yibo over to make him look at his arm muscles.

"Look at this for me, is my muscle here not as defined as before? Why does it seem to be soft when pinched?"

Wang Yibo squeezed gently, "It doesn't. It's about the same as before. It doesn't matter if it becomes soft, it'll come back with exercise."

"You said that like it's easy. Do you know how difficult it is for an omega to build muscles?" Xiao Zhan poked at Wang Yibo's huge bicep to vent his anger, feeling up the elasticity of his buff muscle. "Unlike you alphas, who can just exercise casually and get muscles instantly all over."

After he finished speaking, he continued to feel up Wang Yibo's pecs, not yet satisfied. Wang Yibo usually didn't show much of his skin and almost never wore tight-fitting clothes, so usually his figure couldn't be made out at all from his external appearance. Only Xiao Zhan had the knowledge and experience, having seen just how strong and handsome the entirety of his alpha's body was when naked, especially when he was sweating on the bed and panting with taut muscles throughout his abdomen and waist, simply bursting with male hormones. His eroticism was enough to make a man sink into infatuation.

Wang Yibo grabbed his wandering hands, his ears turning unnaturally red, "I've also worked really hard at exercising......since the beginning in order to make you like me."

Xiao Zhan frowned, "You saying that, don't tell me you think I wouldn't like you if you lost your figure?"

"No......but by comparison, you definitely prefer me with a good figure, rather than being fat all over."

These words were correct. After all, deep down everyone loved beautiful things. Xiao Zhan didn't want to tangle over this subject for the time being, so he asked, "You're obviously together with me every day, when do you go work out? Why didn't I know about this."

Wang Yibo laughed, "I wake up early in the morning when you're still asleep and sometimes I run laps around the sports field. Also when you have classes but I don't, I occasionally go to the school gym where there's lots of equipment."

"Good for you," Xiao Zhan snorted a few times. "Secretly going to the gym behind my back, but making me eat so much every day, want to make me fat and ugly to highlight how handsome you are? Scheming alpha."

The corners of Wang Yibo's mouth lifted even higher. He reached out and pulled the man into his arms, then leaned in close and said shyly, "No one would like you like that, only I would like you......I'd have you all to myself, wouldn't that be great?"

Xiao Zhan wasn't willing to be outdone. He leisurely put on Wang Yibo's shoulder, leaned his head back, and softly ground their hips together where others couldn't see, "Aren't I already yours? Or should we go back this evening and confirm it again?"

Wang Yibo in the end couldn't fight back at all, shy and struggling to bear it. He ducked his head and didn't say anything else. After a moment, he nodded almost imperceptibly.

The president of the Astronomy Club not too far away: "These two people......can they not exercise a little restraint......in broad daylight, as bright as the sun and moon, hugging each other in an embrace, what a scandal!"

Club member: "President, are you jealous of someone else having a boyfriend......"

"I'm not! I don't have one! Wuwuwu......"

As the darkness of night gradually fell, the students who'd previously seen the promotions of the Astronomy Club activities came one after another. In addition to the seven professional astronomy telescopes on the roof, there were also smaller handheld telescopes. The president and the club members enthusiastically coached the students in how to use them. It didn't take long for four or five people to gather in front of nearly every telescope.

Wang Yibo energetically called out for fellow students to come look, but he was always tactfully rejected. Looking at the telescope before him, the sole one to have absolutely no one interested, he drooped his head in dejection and turned to ask Xiao Zhan , "Xuezhang, why won't they come over to mine......"

Xiao Zhan immediately withdrew his murderous stern glare, coughed a few times, and consoled him, "Don't be sad. If there's no one, we can just look ourselves."

"Yeah, okay......" But his expression was still desolate. "Do they think I look unreliable......"

Xiao Zhan felt as if he'd shot himself in the foot.

"You're reliable, especially reliable, I......I'm going to buy some food. You stay busy." He hurriedly slipped away.

Twenty minutes later, he turned and Wang Yibo's telescope was already jam-packed with 10 people surrounding him. Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes and counted.

Fuck, nine omegas.

He slowly walked by calm and collected. Wang Yibo was surrounded by the group, but he was tall so he was still as striking as usual. Suddenly, he caught sight of his omega out of the corner of his eye.

"Xuezhang! You're back." He smiled brightly and several of the omegas around him trembled.

Xiao Zhan laughed coldly and opened his mouth, "Wow, so many people."

The group of omegas scattered at these words and disappeared.

"Why are you all leaving......" Wang Yibo was confused for a moment, but then he laughed and moved on, happily saying, "Xuezhang, right after you left, I had a lot of people come over. Did you see them? They all said that I was very good at instruction."

Xiao Zhan rubbed the head of his silly dog, "It goes without saying that you're very good."

Just like that, you're more and more charming, what a headache.

In consideration for Wang Yibo's self-confidence, Xiao Zhan made a few concessions in the end. Instead of staying nearby and staring at him like a tiger watching his prey, he retreated to a position farther away and quietly watched students join the high-spirited Wang Yibo's area to observe the stars.

The activity continued until 9pm, when the school security guard would start looking for people to hurry home. After seeing off the last group of visiting students, the members of the Astronomy Club packed the equipment back up to return to the club, bustling around for another hour.

On the way back to the dormitory, the group was chatting and joking around happily. Xiao Zhan walked at the back of the group and he dangled his hand low to hook up Wang Yibo's little finger and gently sway their hands.

Wang Yibo immediately moved closer like a golden retriever who'd heard his master's call, "Yeah?"

Xiao Zhan raised his head up to the sky. In fact, in this big city at night, not many stars could be seen, but there were still a few visible stars twinkling in the night sky.

"That meteor shower the other day, did your wish come true?"

Wang Yibo blinked in surprise, then quickly smiled, "It did."

"What was the wish? Can you tell me now?" Wang Yibo had refused to tell him at the time, so he'd always wanted to find out.

Wang Yibo let out a low laugh, but didn't answer.

Xiao Zhan thought he didn't want to say, so he didn't ask again. When they got back to the dormitory, they separated from the others. As soon as the dorm door was closed, before the lights were even turned on, Wang Yibo pushed him back against the door.

His brown-green eyes seemed to be exuding light, brighter than any dazzling star seen earlier that night.

Wang Yibo's voice was deep, but not deep enough to cover up his tone of satisfied happiness, "My wish that day was actually very simple. At that time, you'd let me be your alpha. I was still a little unsure, so I made a wish on the falling star, wishing that you could really like me......... That wish has already come true now, right? "

Xiao Zhan snorted, "You've also learned to ask me to confess to you? So troublesome. You guess it's come true?"

Wang Yibo leaned in closer and closer, his handsome face charming, "I don't guess. I want you to say it."

"What if I don't say it?"

"Then......I'll just kiss you until you open your mouth and start talking."

Xiao Zhan instantly became high-spirited, "Then kiss me, kiss me."

Wang Yibo laughed bitterly, "Why do I feel like I'm the one losing......"

Xiao Zhan refused to accept any excuses, "Saying that doesn't count, now kiss me."

Wang Yibo immediately moved in and lay a peck on his omega's soft lips, his eyes going dark.

"Baby, open your mouth......"

Xiao Zhan 's knees instantly went weak.

The silly dog's lowered voice was just too fucking stimulating. Since they completed the mark, he hadn't called him by that pet name again. So with this call, all kinds of provocative images from that night appeared before his eyes, making him daze out, involuntarily obeying the command and opening his mouth, even going so far as to extend his tongue too.

The dorm was still and quiet, with only small sounds from the kiss filling the room. Wang Yibo didn't kiss him too deeply, instead tangling with Xiao Zhan 's tongue and occasionally brushing his palate and teeth gently. Xiao Zhan was used to being kissed enthusiastically, so this kind of shallow, tickling kiss made his heart itch more than he could bear. He let out a hum to get his alpha to kiss him a bit more deeply.

But Wang Yibo pressed back on his shoulders to stop him from moving, then stopped the kiss. He pressed a smile to his lips, "No, you say it or I'll kiss you again."

"Say what......" Xiao Zhan had already forgotten the details of their conversation just now, his mind filled with thoughts of being kissed.

"Say the words I want to hear."

Xiao Zhan had to force himself to think back, then he realized what Wang Yibo wanted him to say. When he discovered that the initiative was in his hands, he turned the tables again, "I like......this part of you." He deliberately teased him, his hand stroking the front of Wang Yibo's pants. He raised his eyebrows, "I won't say it. If you think you've climbed up high enough to give me an order, you're a hundred years too early."

If this had been the past, Wang Yibo would certainly have nuzzled into his neck to get what he wanted, begging him to speak, but this time he did no such thing.

"If you don't say it——" Wang Yibo's hand secretly worked under his omega's shirt. Xiao Zhan couldn't bear the burning hot temperature of his palm and shrunk back. However, the arm around his waist didn't let him move a single bit. The hand pressed against Wang Yibo's cock was gripped by another larger hand, so that he had to rub his hand against that shaft.

Wang Yibo whispered the rest of the sentence, "......the service you like will be suspended right here tonight."

Xiao Zhan gulped again and again, but he still couldn't reduce the dryness in his mouth. "......you want to fuck me in the dorm?"

Wang Yibo's calm eyes were bright as he nodded.

"What a liar......you don't have the courage." Xiao Zhan absolutely didn't believe it. Just saying lovey-dovey words outside made him blush, how could he dare to be intimate in the dorm.

"I just don't want others to hear your voice and smell your pheromone," Wang Yibo said, his face really a bit red, but his voice became increasingly deeper. "Last time, however, I found out that my pheromone can completely cover yours......so that doesn't matter."

Xiao Zhan leaned back against the door, Wang Yibo's suffocating, rich pheromone scent called to mind. His legs went so weak that he almost slid down to the floor. He swallowed, then said as arrogantly as before, "You're not afraid that my cries of ecstasy will be heard all over the dormitory?"

Wang Yibo's face was burning red, but the green light in his eyes was blazing with hair-raising possessive desire.

"Then I'll just cover your mouth."

Xiao Zhan was shocked into silence. He was immediately pressed tightly against the door and Wang Yibo's muffled voice entered his ear, "If you say it, I'll do you right here......I'll kiss you so you can't make a sound. And later, even if I can't kiss you, you still can't shout, because otherwise, when I hold you down on the bed and do you until your body is completely mine, the whole school will know tomorrow that I ruined you completely......"

Xiao Zhan was stupefied.

"You......where did you learn all that......"

Wang Yibo continued his bad boy performance for a few more seconds, then the act fell through at the last moment, "I went online to learn......don't you prefer tyrannical, strong alphas......"

Xiao Zhan was relieved. Not bad, not bad, he'd almost thought he'd already lost control of this young wolf cub.

But seeing what Wang Yibo was like just now after only studying a bit, the lethality was already strong enough.

"I like you how you are, I like you right now. Your wish came true the moment you made a wish, fool." Xiao Zhan 's whole body was incredibly weak, hanging from Wang Yibo's neck, looking like a ripe fruit ready for plucking2.

"Let me experience your tyrannical strength, Ge."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.9K 11
Wang Yibo (alpha) is a Mafia. He is cold and rude. He most of the time carries a stoic face, showing no emotions. He lives with his mother 'Wang Car...
127K 8K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
183K 11.3K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
208K 11.3K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...