Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 55

1.1K 98 6
By SSnovelist

Over the two days of the weekend, because Xiao Zhan 's body couldn't endure much – after all, he didn't recover as quickly when not in heat – the two stayed at home without going anywhere. On the last evening of the weekend, they quickly packed up the things they'd brought and went back to school.

After being completely marked, Xiao Zhan no longer had to worry about being affected by the pheromones of other alphas. He was now like a jiaolong1 entering the water, insufferably arrogant. Beyond that, the story of how he'd used his own strength to resist three alphas that night spread all over the T University campus, with even outside schools hearing of this legend, so students specially came over to see just what this ferocious omega looked like. Xiao Zhan was in the campus spotlight for a while and topped the Man of the Hour list on the T University forum.

Together with him, Wang Yibo's standing also rose. After that, the school recalled the incident with Yao Yi and gave him a serious demerit, to be restricted to school during vacations. Since Zou Rui was also involved, he was also admonished. He and Xiao Zhan 's old grievance was dug up by some melon-eaters, who enthusiastically discussed all the details. Wang Yibo's fight with Zou Rui also couldn't escape the gossip. In the end, many people realized that this formerly docile puppy-esque alpha was also someone not to be trifled with.

The university web forum's hot topic on Wang Yibo surpassed even Xiao Zhan 's:

[I'm just saying, how could the alpha able to subdue Zhan Ge possibly be weak!]

[Could an alpha who's obedient and also fierce like this be real? How exciting......]

[The contrast is too big! But he's really too handsome!]

[The last time I saw him on the sports field, he lifted up his shirt to wipe his sweat. Those muscles......were intoxicating.]

[Who do you all think would win a fight between Zhan Ge and Wang Yibo? I bet Ge!]

[Wake up, Upstairs, your Zhan Ge has already been completely marked, didn't you see the suspicious red mark on his neck? I'd guess that his alpha definitely tortures him in bed......]

[Fuck me, if Zhan Ge really was pressed down so miserably......I really want his alpha to provoke me in bed.]

[Sisters, don't be so flirty.]

......

Xiao Zhan scrolled through the post and comments, the vein in his temple throbbing. He clicked on the reply box and banged out a line, then clicked submit:

[Fuck off, he can only sleep with me, whoever has any ideas about him has to beat me in a fight first.]

Liu Han, sitting beside him, was incredibly dumbfounded, "......can we not be a bit aloof?"

"Being so flirty right in front of my eyes, the hell I can be aloof." Xiao Zhan threw the phone face down on the desk and shot a foul look at Liu Han, "What did you want to show me? Just looking for me to scold me?"

Liu Han felt like weeping but had no tears. "I just wanted to remind you to wake up, because your alpha is so popular right now. I was concerned there are so many omegas who want him. Just watch him and don't let anyone snatch him away."

Xiao Zhan said in disdain, "If he could be snatched away, I'd twist your head off and hand it to you."

Liu Han quickly said, "No, don't, that's too savage." It took another second for him to react, "Why would it be my head???"

"Who made you talk nonsense." Xiao Zhan shot him a blank glance, then laughed arrogantly, "He loves me to death, he couldn't go on living without me, understand?"

Liu Han said angrily, "You're so provocative! My Xiao Xiao is also madly in love with me, what's so great about you! Xiao Zhan , I'm telling you not to be so proud of yourself!"

"That student, why are you shouting! Stand up for me!" The professor giving the lecture at the front shouted sharply, "Who is so proud of themselves, I think you're too proud! Stand up for the rest of the class!"

After class, in order to compensate the pitiful Liu Han who had to stand up for the entire class, Xiao Zhan generously invited him to a meal. Judging from the school timetable, Wang Yibo should be getting out of class at this time, so the two of them went to Wang Yibo's classroom.

While they were still on the way to the classroom, they caught sight of Wang Yibo in the distance talking to a girl at the door.

The female student was petite and beautiful and she looked very cute. Wang Yibo was much taller than her, so he had to duck his head to listen to her, and the smile on her face was gentle and sweet.

"Hey, you see that?" Liu Han jerked his head toward them, "I just said you need to watch him."

Xiao Zhan elbowed him in the gut and Liu Han folded over in pain. "Why am I the one you always hurt......"

Xiao Zhan was in no mood to chatter with him, walking over to the two people by the doorway with a cold expression.

"What are you chatting about, having such a good time?" He shot the girl a glare with ice daggers in his eyes, "Classmate, it's lunchtime, you should go eat."

When the girl saw Xiao Zhan , she let out an emotion-filled squeal. She blushed and looked back at Wang Yibo, saying excitedly, "Zhan -Zhan Ge! You two are such a good match! I-I-I think you two are super meng! You have to be together forever!"

Xiao Zhan was taken aback for a moment, not expecting that response.

Wang Yibo scratched his head shyly, "Thank you for liking it, we will be......" he glanced at Xiao Zhan cautiously, "right......Xuezhang?"

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath, hiding away his cold expression, and grabbed Wang Yibo's arm. He smiled brightly, "Of course, I love you so much."

Wang Yibo blushed red in the blind of an eye. There were many students coming and going around them and quite a few of them heard this, quickly lowering their voices to whisper gossip in each other's ears.

The girl became even more excited, "I'll definitely go to the forum CP building to build it up for you! You have to win this year's T University's Most Meng CP Vote!" When she finished speaking, she ran away shyly.

Xiao Zhan was absolutely confused. "What is the Most Meng CP Vote, some kind of senseless thing?"

Liu Han's moment had finally arrived. He stepped forward and said, "Yes, Xiao Xiao and I won third place last year. There's also an award ceremony."

"Sounds incredibly——" Xiao Zhan wanted to say "stupid", but then he turned his head and saw Wang Yibo's pensive expression.

"What's up?"

"It's nothing." Wang Yibo smiled, "It'd be nice to place first, that would mean everyone thinks that I'm a good match for you."

Xiao Zhan looked at his charming smile and gulped. "......that's not the final say on if we're well matched, there's no need to care about what other people think."

Wang Yibo nodded, "Mhm, Xuezhang is right."

Liu Han also echoed at his side, "That's right, my Xiao Xiao and I are the best pair in the world, he should have the highest rank."

Xiao Zhan clapped him on the shoulder.

"That's right."

That night, in the friend group chat:

Xiao Zhan : [Click on this url, vote for No. 1.]

Liu Han: [??? Isn't this the Most Meng CP Vote? Didn't you say it's senseless?? Didn't you not care??]

Xiao Zhan : [A true man is flexible2. As long as my silly dog is happy, let him be senseless.]

Liu Han: [So you were just pretending to be aloof and noble earlier today?? Have you no shame??]

Xiao Zhan : [This is a surprise, the hell you know what I was saying. Don't babble on, vote for Laozi. Each person can only vote once per day. If there aren't enough accounts, I plan to buy 500.]

Xiao Xiao: [Fuck me hahahaha LOL!]

Luo YongHeng: [......Zhan Ge, that really isn't necessary, you two are already first place.]

Xiao Zhan : [It's still a month until the deadline and the second place is barely more than 300 votes away from us. I'm afraid of being overtaken. Speaking of, which department are these second place people from? I've never heard of them.]

Xu Qian: [The journalism department school grass and school flower! Last month, they confessed in public on the campus news live broadcast program when you were in the hospital, so you didn't know. Anyway, they got a ton of attention for a bit, of course, not as much as the two of you.]

Xiao Zhan : [Journalism department, got it.]

Xu Qian: [......what are you thinking, Zhan Ge, why do I have an ominous feeling......]

Xiao Zhan : [......what are you thinking, I was just asking casually.]

"Xuezhang, do you eat cherries?"

Suddenly, Wang Yibo's voice came from behind him. Xiao Zhan quickly lay his phone down to keep him from seeing the chat history and turned to look at him.

Wang Yibo had just washed a bowl of cherries. He placed it on the desk beside Xiao Zhan , then pulled over a stool to sit down. He asked with a smile, "Eat them? They're sweet."

Xiao Zhan pinched a fresh green stem, lifted up a ripe dark red cherry, and looked at it for a few seconds. Suddenly something came to mind and he said, "You know, they say people with good kissing skills can tie a knot in a cherry stem with their tongue. Wanna try?"

"I couldn't......" Wang Yibo didn't have much confidence, but he still obediently put a cherry in his mouth and awkwardly tried for a long time without success.

The silly dog was a little dejected. "Does this mean my kissing skills are bad......"

Xiao Zhan directly ate his own cherry, then spit out the pit. "It's okay, we can practice more." Reportedly at the CP Vote award ceremony, the first place couple had to kiss in front of everyone. If they didn't practice, the silly dog would be too timid to kiss him when the moment came.

Wang Yibo's eyes lit up immediately, his expression clearly saying he was eager to give it a try. "Okay, then......when should we start practicing?"

The implication of these words was easy to understand.

Xiao Zhan let out a low chuckle. Then he straightened up and shifted over to sit in his lap, lightly petting his adam's apple over and over.

"Right now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 7.2K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
215K 16.1K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...
112K 7.6K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
100K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...