Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 49

1K 98 3
By SSnovelist

It was already far past 10pm, when Wang Yibo put down his phone, a sense of fretfulness rising within him for some unknown reason.

It had been nearly an hour since Xiao Zhan went out and the academic building wasn't that far away. Why was it taking so long? Did the dean have a lot of meddlesome things to say to him?

Also he hadn't taken his phone, leaving it behind in the dorm, so there was no way to contact him.

The only thing Wang Yibo could do was sit and wait for a while, but he had a faint bad hunch.

Previously, Xuezhang had seemed to be saying that he, Wang Yibo , should be careful about the omega called Yao Yi and beyond that he'd also fought Zou Rui for him......

Just thinking about it, he really couldn't just sit still. In any case, he'd just go to the academic building to take a look. If it was all fine, then he'd already be there to walk Xuezhang back.

So he got up and put on his coat, heading out.

Five minutes later, Wang Yibo flew out of the academic building like a gust of wind, vein on his temple throbbing wildly in worry.

The security guard of the academic building had said that the academic administration dean had already left work to go home a long time ago and that Xiao Zhan had never arrived.

He immediately stretched his legs and ran madly, from the building complex to the gym, from the library to the dormitory. When he returned to the dormitory dripping with sweat and discovered that Xiao Zhan still hadn't returned, his heart seemed to stop beating.

He had lost his man, he had lost his omega.

Gripping on to one last glimmer of hope, he called Liu Han and asked as soon as the line connected, "Is Zhan with you?"

Perhaps Xiao Zhan had run into some classmates on the way and decided to go mess around somewhere.

Unfortunately, Liu Han failed to give him the anticipated answer. "He's not. What's going on?"

"Then I'll try to call Luo YongHeng instead."

"Ai, wait a second," Liu Han said before he could hang up. "He's here with me, too. Me, him, Xu Qian, and my Xiao Xiao are all out watching a movie. We called Zhan earlier but he said he wouldn't come. Is he not with you?"

"No, he was called over by the dean. But it's been over an hour and he still isn't back. I went to the academic building to check, but the security guard said he never arrived at all. I'm afraid he's in trouble."

Liu Han immediately became serious. "First off, don't panic. ShaoYan, he's so strong it's unlikely he'll get in any trouble."

"He is strong, but he's also an omega." For the first time, Wang Yibo wasn't certain of Xiao Zhan's strong points. "I'll go back to the school gate to watch, maybe he went off campus."

Liu Han hurried to say, "Then let us come too——"

However, the call had already been hung up by the anxious Wang Yibo .

He turned right around and ran out of the dormitory. Every time breath was like a cold blast of wind to his chest.

Xiao Zhan fundamentally was not as strong as everyone thought.

Even though he had a buffer physique and stronger fighting ability than the average omega, could he win against two alphas at once? In the end, he was still an omega.

It was just because he only had an omega father at home that he'd had no choice but to take on a heavy burden, having to learn to fight for self-defense, needing a tough outer shell to protect himself.

If it weren't for that, he actually could've been a beautiful and delicate omega from the beginning, protected by others and enjoying their pampering, pursued by countless people eagerly competing for him.

But even though he'd become this kind of "Zhan Ge" who was respected from a distance and isolated in society, his heart still had some fragile softness within that even he wasn't aware of. If he truly was all-conquering1, arrogant and callous, how could he think it was possible to try it out with a xuedi who confessed to him on their first meeting?

Clearly he suffered from a major deficiency of love.

Except for his family, he had never experienced the feeling of being liked and had never met someone who treated him sincerely, so even when Zou Rui wasn't very attentive, just showing a little interest, he'd thought it was enough. As soon as he was treated sincerely, he'd just handed over his entire being, so much so that he was willing to be completely marked, putting his entire life in the hands of another person.

He clearly desired to be loved deep down and, when facing the person he liked, became shy. He'd also been scared of his first heat, but because he'd cultivated a strong-minded nature since childhood, he'd struggled to easily reveal those emotions, totally suppressing his feelings and forcing himself to appear as strong as he believed he had to be.

Even after learning that his alpha wasn't weak at all, once he thought there was danger, he didn't think of himself first and also didn't seek out protection. Instead, he reminded his own stronger alpha to watch out.

Thinking of all that now, Wang Yibo 's already-aching heart trembled, but he still continued to torment himself with the thoughts about what might've happened if Xiao Zhan had never come across him.

What else could have happened? After his suppressant failed, his hard shell would've been forcibly broken, that fragile soft part within ripped out and exposed, letting someone humiliate him over it and repeatedly defile him.

A person as proud as him absolutely should never suffer that kind of treatment.

So whether Xiao Zhan had encountered trouble or not, whether it was something bad he could handle himself or not, none of that was in his consideration. All he had to do is find his omega and stay at his side and protect him and dote on him and tell him:

You don't have to be so strong, just rely on me a little bit more.

Even if nothing had happened, if he ended up scolded with a "silly dog", his mind was settled.

Past 10pm on the campus, the sky was pitch-black and there weren't many students walking around. Only the dim light from a lonely lamp post illuminated the road ahead. Wang Yibo ran anxiously down the road and suddenly saw a person running straight towards him.

Taking another look as he got closer, he was surprised to find it was Yao Yi.

He immediately rushed forward, grabbing Yao Yi by the collar. He was about to interrogate him when Yao Yi, eyes red with tears, opened his mouth first, his tone one of anxious panic, "Go to the storehouse fast! Xiao Zhan, he was......he was......"

Wang Yibo 's pupils contracted sharply.

He didn't have time to ask more, running straight towards the school storehouse, leaving Yao Yi far behind.

This late at night, the campus was calm and quiet, so the indistinct sounds from the looming storehouse were particularly noticeable.

When Wang Yibo finally reached barely 100 meters from the storehouse, he heard the sound of movement within. When he reached the door, he immediately pulled with all his strength and opened the iron door with a *crash*.

The first thing he caught sight of was several figures fighting in the middle of the storehouse.

Xiao Zhan was the most frightening of the group.

His face was covered with dust and blood. One arm was locked tightly around a man's neck, as he desperately bit into the meat of his shoulder with even blood seeping from between his teeth. The bitten man was continuously screaming, while one of the other two was rushing to strike Jiang ShaoYan's back with a rod again and again. But he didn't move a bit, the blood on his forehead dripping down to the corner of his eye, so that he had to squeeze it shut, but the fierce ruthless expression in his remaining eye was enough to make a man tremble.

Such a deadly aura.

The moment Wang Yibo had opened the door, Xiao Zhan had caught sight of him and he was finally at ease, all the strength in his body immediately fading.

He wanted to complain, "Why'd you only just come? Laozi was in pain" but his throat was choked by a raw, sweet flavor and he couldn't say anything. The sight before his eyes became more and more blurry and when he went to raise his hand to wipe the blood and dust off his face to make himself look less pathetic, he found he couldn't raise his hand.

Oh, that's right, I think my left hand was broken just now......

Everything went dark and his body seemed to fall heavily to the hard concrete floor, but he could no longer feel any pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
34.3K 1.4K 6
ZhanYiboSean fanfiction Omegaverse __________________________________________________________________________________ A/N: This story is just a fanfi...
112K 7.6K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
33.6K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...