The Exposure

By BattyforDungeonBat

In this POV story, you're a 19 year-old college student at Hogwarts University and Snape is your professor. (... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Four

2.7K 69 45
By BattyforDungeonBat

          You pack a bag for your trip with Severus, still unsure of where you're going. You slip your new bustier set in the bag too, excited to show him. You head downstairs to find him and your eyes take him in, your breath catching in your throat. He's wearing black trousers, a black turtleneck shirt, and a long black trench coat. He looks absolutely breathtaking no matter what he wears. He offers you his arm and you take it as he leads you away from the castle, walking the path toward Hogsmeade.

          He stops once you're just beyond the limits of the grounds of Hogwarts, next to its wooden sign pointing toward the castle in the distance. He turns to face you, "Hold on to me," he says softly. You wrap your arms around his sturdy center, feeling safe in his arms. Suddenly you're in a swirl of black and your heart jolts, before your feet land on unfamiliar ground.

          Severus looks down at you as you get your bearings, "Congratulations on not vomiting," he jokes.

          You take in your surroundings, first noticing a tree-lined, bubbling creek with snowy banks. The wispy bare branches of weeping willows hang low overhead, the twigs of oaks dipping to skim the surface of the icy water below.

          You notice a stone bridge running across the water to a beautiful little cottage nestled snugly on the hillside, beyond it a forest of pine and cedar, their branches encumbered with snow. Smoke plumes from a stone chimney, puffing up into the air and mingling with the grey sky. The thatched roof is covered in a thick blanket of snow, the windows glowing in warm yellows with light from inside the house.

          You nearly gasp at the sight, "It's beautiful, Severus..." you sigh, your breath fogging in front of you. He takes your hand in his, warming your cold fingers. The sun is nearly set, its golden rays streaming through the trees onto the snowy ground. A feeling of gratefulness swells in your heart, washing over you at the notion of just being here. Being alive.

          He leads you across the bridge and up a cobblestone path, up to a wooden arched door. The fireplace is already roaring when you cross over the threshold. The warmth of the room sweeps over you and thaws the chill from your bones. The inside of the cottage is just as cute as the outside, its walls made of long wooden slats running horizontally across the room, its ceiling boasting large wood beams. Lanterns light up the space. It's mostly furnished, a rocking chair near the fireplace, a loveseat facing it, a coffee table between with a checkerboard. You see a little door in the corner of the room, leading into a bedroom. Your cheeks flush when you see one large bed through the door that's ajar.

          "Have you rented this cottage for our holiday?"

          "I have purchased it," his deep voice replies gently. "The house and the land." Your eyes widen as you whirl around to face him, "You did?" you exclaim, "that's wonderful, Severus! Is this where you will live when you leave Hogwarts?" You wonder where exactly this is.

         His eyes find yours and a deep, soft gaze returns yours, a look of peace relaxing his chiseled features. "Yes. I sold my home in Cokeworth. It was time for a change," He takes a step toward you, taking your hands in his, looking down at them. "I was hoping...you might consider," his eyes raise back up, looking earnestly into yours, "living here with me."

         Your heart thumps hard at the suggestion. "Of course, don't make a decision now. I'd like you to take your time considering all your options and choose what is best for you. However..." he walks over to a framed map on the wall of the United Kingdom, pointing to the southern region, "This is where we are currently, East Sussex. It's about 40 minutes by train into London, or I could apparate you to wherever you would like to be." He turns back to you, his eyes falling softly on your face. "I only ask that logistical hindrances would not affect your decision. If it is something you want, I will make it happen."

          You steel yourself both at his confidence and at the realization that all the unknowns of how your relationship might continue on could be solved right here, in this little cottage in the hills of southern England. Live together? You hadn't considered the possibility of it, always thinking Severus a private man. You feel so touched to be shown something so personal, to be invited to make a home with him in this beautiful little house.

          "I have the intention to grow a garden of herbs and other ingredients," Severus continues, pacing to the back of the cottage and looking out the window above the kitchen sink at the back yard. "It needs some groundskeeping, but I do have a bit of a green thumb," he mutters, absentmindedly stroking his jaw. "I would like to continue making potions here. It's something that I love that I do wish to keep in my life," He walks back to you, his hand softly cupping your jaw, his thumb brushing your cheek, "Among other things..."

          Your shoulders drop languidly as you melt into his affection and finally breathe, "Oh, Severus...I'm humbled you would ask," you blush, looking down at your feet. "I'll take my time to think it over," you promise with a smile, secretly wanting to scream, YES, but you restrain yourself.

          He holds your face in both his hands, tilting it up to his, holding your gaze for a moment. He smiles a small smile, a hidden precious thing that makes your heart swell at its rare appearance. He pulls you into a soft, delicate kiss. Your middle grows warm as he deepens the kiss, one hand slowly snaking behind your head, into your hair, the other wrapping around your body, pulling it into his. You moan against his kiss at the contact, your heart racing at his passion.

          His lips kiss your jaw and over to your ear, down your neck and across your clavicle. Your eyes close as you tilt your head back, exposing your neck to him and feeling yourself become more and more free with every kiss. He stands to his full height above you, his breath heavy and ragged. His eyes dart up just beyond you to the bedroom door in the corner, his jaw tightening. You catch the movement and your insides clench in arousal at its suggestion. His eyes come back to yours and without words, he takes your hand and leads you to the bedroom.

          He pulls you inside and turning toward you, his fingers begin slowly unbuttoning your blouse, his eyes sharp and focused on you. Your breath hitches in your throat at his intensity and the sensation of his knuckles brushing against your bare skin. He pulls the shirt off of you, his hands sliding around behind you and gently unclasping your bra, his gaze locked on yours. You slowly remove your arms from the straps, holding it to your front. He takes it gently from you and you release, revealing your breasts to him. His eyes narrow and his breathing quickens at the sight of your exposure. He pulls off his shirt, his eyes still focused on you.

           He gently pulls you into him, your nakedness pressed together in delicious warmth and intimacy. Your arms wrap around him, his heart beating against your ear on his chest. You look up at him and he looks down at you, the air electric with desire. He pulls you into another kiss, his mouth exploring yours softly at first, but gradually more urgently, his breathing become more erratic along with your own. His hands reach up and hold either side of your head as he kisses you, dominantly leading you to your desire.

          He picks you up and sets you down on the bed and you lie back, your hair spilling out in a messy halo around you on the sheets. He stands before you at the foot of the bed and unzips your skirt, pulling it down and off you. He unfastens his trousers with an unyielding gaze, taking in your form. This angle of him is so mouth-watering as he looms over you, looking down. It's even more mouth-watering when he strips to only his boxers and you see his shape throbbing beneath them, a little wet spot forming with his arousal.

          He kneels on the rug at the end of the bed. He takes one of your stockings at a time, slowly peeling them off your legs, kissing the skin as it's exposed in a little trail down to your feet. He slides off your panties, a strand of wetness pooling from them down your thighs. He sees your glistening thighs and his eyes dart back up to yours hungrily. He settles between your legs, his hand on either thigh, gently opening you up to him. His tongue works its magic on your center, first running up your slit, then jutting into you and moving over your clit. Your hands reach down and softly grasp his silky hair. You whimper and he moans between your legs in response, and you feel the vibration tickling your middle.

           His hands hold underneath either knee, lifting and moving them apart to expose you to him more fully. His tongue flicks over your sensitive bud several times, sending rushes of wetness to your slit. He kisses your aching lips, softly at first then more intently, his tongue exploring you and tasting you with intensity and vigor. He runs it up over your clit and kisses it deeply again until you whine, "Oh...oh!" feeling your release mounting. Your moans hitch in your throat as the waves of pleasure sweep over you, sending you headlong into your orgasm. Your sobs of arousal fill the room, Severus's moans vibrating against your convulsing pussy.

          He stands and looks down at your body, your hands grasping your breasts, your legs still open wide before him, your neck thrown back as you slowly come down. He pants softly and slides his boxers down and off, exposing himself. He leans down and slides you up the bed, resting your head on a pillow. He climbs up over you, settling between your legs, his wetness leaking onto your stomach as he begins kissing your neck, nibbling your ear, across your jaw, and finally your lips. He kisses you long and sweetly, your legs wrapping around his hips, drawing him closer to you. Your hands wander up his shoulders, his neck, and to either side of his jaw, feeling the muscles beneath flex with his kiss. You gently sweep aside a fallen ebony lock from his face as you kiss him.

          His lips kiss your jaw and he pants suddenly, "I love you, Y/n," and he loses his restraint, quickly pushing up off you and taking his member in his hand, leaning over you. His hand reaches up and supports him on the wall behind the bed. He finds your slit and presses the tip into it slowly but firmly, opening you up. You whimper longingly at his entrance, his brows knitting together in pleasure. He slides deeper and deeper inside of you, your back arching and your hands grasping fistfuls of the sheet beneath you. He leans down at takes your nipple in his mouth and flicks his tongue over it, then sucks, his tongue moving in strokes over it. You feel a rush of wetness fill your core and he takes the opportunity to come all the way inside you. You both moan loudly at the sensation.

          Your hands reach up to his shoulders, pressing yourself up off him, wanting to be chased. A low rumble comes from his chest as he pulls you back down onto him before you can remove him from you. You pull up off him again and he aggressively grabs your shoulder, thrusting back into you. He grabs your thigh and pins you down and open, his cock thrusting deeply inside you, slowly and building speed. You moan and gasp, wanting to come but wanting to feel this good forever.

          He picks up the pace and his eyes delve deeply into yours, both of you hungry yet full. His mouth opens into an 'o' and yours pouts in pleasure. "Oh...Y/n..." Your voices grow louder and huskier with the intensity of his thrusts, your center tightening around him. His hand reaches down and grasps your breast, his thumb rubbing across your nipple and it sends a jolt of pleasure through you. "Oh, S...Severus, fuck me!" you moan, plummeting into your climax. His cock tightens and he lets out a deep, guttural moan as he fills you up with his essence, his pumps inside you coming in strong waves. His moans mingle with yours as your bodies collide in euphoric bliss.

          Your breathing calms, his warm body pressing over yours, his lead laid on your chest. You reach down and stroke his hair, feeling full and light. 

          "I don't think I've ever been so happy in all my life," you whisper. 

          "Me neither," he replies softly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 15.7K 79
#1 Severussnape March 17th 2019 #1 HarryPotter January 5th 2020 "Because what I want to do is wrong... and I don't trust myself enough to be seen wit...
5.4K 229 28
SeverusSnapeXReader Yes it's 2023 and I'm writing a fanfic for Severus Snape, so what? --------- Seventh Year in Hogwarts, the storyline starts earl...
178K 5K 41
The note read simply "My Office. Immediately after dinner." On Monday Professor Snape saved me from falling off a moving staircase. Sparks shot out o...
23.8K 426 20
Your the newest defense against the dark arts teacher can you break professor snape... Trigger warning self harm suicide touching and abuse Not my pi...