𝐊𝐚𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥

By authorreya

Collection of short stories. -𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃- अधूरा होके भी है इश्क़ मेरा कामिल तेरे बिना गुज़ारा ऐ दिल है... More

Introduction
Dedication
Preface
فضل سے inaayat
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
epilogue♡
chaahat चाहत
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
epilogue♡
خواہش. khawahish
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
epilogue♡
Aashiqui आशिकी
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
epilogue♡
SECOND BOOK!!
we did it!!

4.

25.5K 1.4K 281
By authorreya

Kainaat was confused as her brother never behaved like this, she thought her brother will be very angry on inaayat and there are high chances that he would leave her at the police station not caring about her but here he was being way too calm. He even gave her his coat now she was curious because she never thought her brother could be this soft with anyone in this situation.

Just as they settled in the car inaayat continued her rant "oh hello Mr. Aryan aap to mujhe wahi chhodne ko tayar the. Aap aese kaise kar sakte hai mujh jaisi itni maasoom chup rehne wali sundar ladki ko aap aese hi waha kisi ke bhi sath chhodkar aa rahe the aapko pata nahi hai me inaayat anas Ahmed hu mere papa ko kehke aapni class lagwa deti mein" Inaayat was sad that he was about to leave her alone at the police station.
("Oh hello Mr Aryan you were about to leave me there how can you do that to me you don't know I'm inaayat anas Ahmed if I tell my father about you doings he will take your class")

Aryan never liked anyone anyone talking but for some reason her rants were not irritating him infact he was feeling calm listening to her voice. Unknowingly a small smile was present on his face and seeing this Kainaat almost had a heart attack. but Aryan realised something and now he paid attention to her full name and asked her
"Tumhara naam inaayat anas Ahmed hai? As an Ayaan anas Ahmed ki behen?"
(Is your name Inayat Anas Ahmed? Are you the sister of Ayaan Anas Ahmad?")

Inaayat answered "jee mein unhi ki behen hu or agar aap mujhe waha choddh dete to mein apne Bhai ko bula ke aapki aesi ki tesi karwa deti"
("Yes, I am his sister and if you had left me, I would have called my brother and made you do such and such.")
Kainaat after hearing this said "bas karo inu chup karke baitho nahi kaha na unhone kuch to bas ab muh pe ungli rakho or chup karke baitho chalo"
("That's enough, sit quietly, he didn't say anything, just put your finger on your mouth and sit quietly, let's go")

"Par-"inaayat was about to protest but Aryan interrupted and said "chup Karo aayat ek baari phone pe baat kar lene do uske baad jitna bolna hai bol Lena" inaayat was now blushing because of the new nickname and now she was finally silent with red hue on her cheeks.
("But-")
("Shut up, Aayat, let us talk on the phone, after that speak as much as you want.")

Aryan looked at her and had a little smirk after seeing his affect on her. He thought "she is red with just a nickname now imagine what will be her condition when I will be inside her" Aryan smirked at his not so innocent thoughts.

Aryan called aayat's brother oh sorry His best friend yes Ayaan and Aryan are both best friends but inaayat and Kainaat didn't knew this.
Ayaan answered and immediately said "saale behen ke lo-"
"BEHEN KE SATH HU CHUP HOJA"
Aryan immediately cut him and said. He took a long breath he would never want his baby sister and love to hear such words from his to be brother in law. Ayaan on the other side was embarrassed so he said "uhh... Sorry.... But kis liye call Kiya Aryan".
("You mother fu-")
(Shut up I'm with my sister")
(Uh sorry but I did you call")

Aryan said "teri behen inaayat meri behen Kainaat ki best friend hai or wo humare ghar hai abhi yaha pe baarish ho Rahi hai to tumhare ghar nahi leke aa sakta inaayat ko to aaj raat wo hamare ghar rahegi or wapis kab ayegi wo tum decide kar Lena bye" and he cut the call he was always like this he would never listen to the other person he would just say what he want to say and leave.
("Your sister inaayat is Kainaat's best friend and she is at our house and it's raining so I can't drop her at your house so for tonight she will stay with us then you can decide what you want to do bye")

Now they reached the Khan mansion and Kainaat immediately went inside. when inayaat was going inside she stopped and hugged Aryan and said "thankyou bhai ko police ke baare me na batane ke liye" and kissed his cheek and immediately ran inside.
("Thank you for not telling my brother about the police.")

Aryan was stilled in his place he touched his cheek and her lips still lingered there Aryan smiled and went inside following her but as soon as he went inside ,there stood his mother with a angry face his face went pale as he saw his mother's angry look. He just hold both of his ears in his hands and said "sorry sorry sorry mama Kainaat ki wajah se late hogaya please use or uski dost ko kahe jo bhi kehna hai mene kuch nahi Kiya or please mama mat daanto aaj me bohot thak Gaya hu mein sone Jaa Raha hu" making his puppy face.
("Sorry mom I'm late because of Kainaat and her friend so say whatever you to her pls don't scold me I'm already tired I'm going to sleep")

His mother's eyes soften looking at his tired face so she just told inaayat to stay in Kainaat's room but she politely declined and decided to stay in the guest room.

2:43 AM
Khan Mansion

Inaayat woke up at night because she was thirsty so she went to the kitchen but she could see someone's silhouette in the kitchen so she got scared, she picked up a vase and was about to bang the vase on the mystery man's head but the mystery man turned and with one hand caught her wrist and put his second hand on her face so that she can't scream.

Inaayat was now hell scared she closed her eyes, and started reciting some dua's.
"Aaltu Jalal tu ayi Bala ko taal tu,
Aaltu Jalal tu aayi Bala ko taal tu,
Ya allah please mujhe mystery man se bacha le mein kasam khati hu aaj ke baad kabhi college bunk nahi karungi, mumma jo bhi ghar ka khana dengi sab khaungi kabhi swiggy se kuch nahi mangaungi par please bas mujhe aaj bacha le mein marna nahi chahti abhi to mene Aryan ko bola bhi nahi ki mein unhe pasand karti hu, meine abhi kini ki shadi bhi ni dekhi please ya Allah bacha lein please"
("God please save me from this mystery man I would never bunk college and would always eat home made food and won't order food online just save me today I don't want to die I still haven't told Aryan that I like him and i haven't even seen kini's wedding how can I die please save me")

Not feeling any movement near her she slowly opened her eyes and came face to face to Aryan
who was looking at her with love and adoration on his eyes he was literally staring at her soul
He was lost in her eyes. She broke the eye contact and lowered her eyes and Aryan smirked seeing this affect on her he kissed her forehead and cheeks when she looked up he kissed her on her jaw and started sucking her skin like a baby, slowly he moved towards her neck and by now inaayat's was all red and her fingers were lost in his hair just when aryan sucked her sweet spot a moan escaped from her lips and Aryan's male ego was on mount Everest now.

When inaayat realised what she did she was embarrassed and put a hand on her mouth to stop her moans Aryan took a hold of hand and pinned her to the wall with both her hands above her head.

He looked at her and said huskily "baby don't hide these beautiful moans from me only I have the right to hear them" just after he said it he smashed his lips on her soft ones and started his assualt on her lips chewing them, sucking them the way he liked after sucking her lowers lips he entered his tongue inside and inaayat was almost loosing her mind because of his assault on her mouth.

Aryan wrapped her legs on his waist and started walking towards his room still kissing her moving his hand inside her night suit which she borrowed from kini for tonight. He opened his room's door by kicking it and left her lips for a second he looked back and closed the door and again attached his lips to her. He laid her on the bed and removed his t-shirt and came on top of her and started moving his mouth towards her jaw and neck after being satisfied with his art on her neck he looked at her and kissed her eyes and then her nose and at last he kissed her on her forehead and said "Baby how are you feeling after taking my first kiss" he asked

Inaayat blushed at his question and said "you tell me you also took my first kiss" Aryan smirked and said " baby don't worry all you kisses first or last only I have the right to take them. you belong to me, you are my green eyed haseena" inaayat came back to her mischievous self and wiggling her eyebrows she asked "who said I'm yours" this question of her made him angry but then he looked into her eyes which were having a playful gaze in them and he understood she is trying to tease him so he smirked and said "i guess you swollen lips and my beautiful arts which is proudly shining on your neck can very much tell that you belong to me baby."

Inaayat blushed after listening to his words and looked at him and saw his eyes filled with love for her so she kissed his forehead and Aryan closed his eyes to feel this moment. He then rested his head on her chest and hugged her.
His heart was finally at peace. His heart was happy. Holding his love in his arms his soul was happy. he slept in peace that night with his haseen in his arms and his head on her chest listening to her heartbeat.

___________________________________________________

झूठी हैं वो राहें सारी दुनिया की
इश्क जहाँ ना चले
तेरा होना मेरा होना क्या होना
अगर ना दोनों मिलें
तू पहला पहला प्यार है, मेरा
तू पहला पहला प्यार...❤️‍🩹

Ok now bye, tata, sayonara

Word count : 1855 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.9K 34
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
1.8K 106 6
Veer Shekhawat is a secret spy of TASK, an association which deals with wanted and powerful criminal of the country. However, Veer has his own reason...
118K 1.9K 32
" you and i forever," he told me.
923K 39K 59