Liability (VSOO)[18+]

By hollytrag

Port Lake has always been a secluded and quiet town. Its inhabitants were few. However, the nightlife in this... More

Title Chapter
CHARACTERS
The Distance
His Worst Fear
Unexpected Union
Not The Real World
Marked
The Enemy's New Approach
The Abyss Of Dreams
Woman of The Forsaken
Fade Into The Afterlife
Becoming One
Faith Of The Void
Songs Of My Home
Praise Secrets
Deceiving The Ashes
Sailing Into The Past
One Last Time
Dead At Dreams
Misfortune Of Love
Shelter at Secrets
The Calm Before The Storm
Blood Red Sky
The Enemy's Plea
Cries of Angels
The Nameless Child
For Her
The Pit of Despair
I'm Poison
State Of Despair
No Sympathy for the Devil
Tales of the Lore
Restricted Love
Eyes On The Horizon
Plan B
Reasons of Time
Day After Day
When We Were Young
Bad Dreams
Far From Over
Hidden Virtue
Reverence
The Heedful Question
Becoming The Shadows
Doubtful Heart
Breathing Blue
Knife-edge Words
Unforgivable Feelings
Shedding Souls
Drinking At The Ashes
Dark Tides
Burning Flames
Hurting The Fires
Reach of The Fires
Snowstorm
The Ambush
Daisies
Hurt by the North
The Loss
The Lost Princess of The Rubies
Blame Me
Darling Of Mine
Love Me Right
Seek & Destroy
Ever Lasting Darkness
To All The Years I Counted
Bloodbath
The Darkest Side
Let Go
Lover Of Mine
Deceiving The World
Reach Of The Messenger
Fallen Angels
The Revolution
•Epilogue• Part 1
•Epilogue• Part 2
•Epilogue• Part 3
•Epilogue• Part 4
•Epilogue• Part 5

Hurting My Future

190 15 8
By hollytrag

Attention

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!

The Way by Zack Hemsey (Instrumental)
𝙰𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢

Enjoy

Taehyung thundered across the countryside on his horse, anticipation building as he awaited the signal of the tower's fire being lit. It was meant to indicate that Jisoo and the children were safely in the designated shelter. However, minutes passed and the flames remained dormant. Frustration gnawed at Taehyung as he waited for Jihoon's overdue message. With a sigh, he turned his steed back towards the mansion, his worry growing with each passing moment.

"Come on, come on, faster, boy," he urged his horse, urging it to pick up speed. As he approached the entrance to the front gates, a tense scene unfolded before him: one of his men was being attacked by a ruby soldier. Taehyung's eyebrows knitted in surprise, for no ruby soldier had ever breached the walls before. Without hesitation, he spurred his horse forward and raced toward the battle unfolding on the ground.

"Hey... you!" Taehyung's voice rang out, filled with anger and determination as he locked eyes with the Ruby soldier. With swift precision, he drew his pocket knife and flung it towards the soldier, the blade finding its mark and piercing the soldier's chest. The threat was swiftly neutralized as the Ruby soldier fell, defeated by Taehyung's deadly accuracy.

"My lord!"

"Thank you!" Kijung's voice was filled with gratitude as he struggled to regain his strength. Taehyung's frown deepened as he instantly recognized the man before him.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked incredulously.

"Did Jihoon order you to leave his side?" he continued with a worried tone. Kijung quickly realized the reason for Taehyung's urgency as he was never meant to leave the mansion in the first place.

"My lord, your wife!"

"She's in great danger!" he uttered, his eyes filled with anxiety. Taehyung felt a dull ache in his chest, his throat tightening with the sudden and alarming news.

"What?" Taehyung exclaimed in shock.

"Where is she?" he demanded loudly, shaking the man's shoulders in urgency.

"My lord, she and your children are being threatened by your older brother... they are in her room," he explained urgently. With that, he witnessed his leader sprinting towards the entrance of the mansion.

Dread gripped Taehyung's heart as he raced up the stairs to the rooms.

"Jisooo!" he screamed down the hallway as he approached her bedroom. The scene that unfolded before his eyes froze him in place. The other guard, meant to protect them, lay brutally slain with a large hole in his chest, his organs strewn about near the front door. The slow, dragging beat of his heart echoed in Taehyung's ears as he anticipated what lay behind the slightly opened door.

His throat constricted, producing odd sounds as he swallowed hard. Taehyung dragged one foot after the other, the weight of dread heavy upon him as he slowly approached the door. With trembling hands, he pushed it open, feeling as if he might collapse on the spot. His lungs felt tight as he took in the sight of his boys lying in a pool of blood.

His eyes widened in shock as his hands instinctively moved to clutch his head.

"This... this... cannot... this cannot be true!" he stammered, disbelief and horror evident in his trembling voice.

"My boys... no," he thought in deep disbelief as he struggled to process the scene before him. Hope flickered briefly within him, wishing it was all a lie, a deception, an illusion. But the pungent smell of fresh blood that stung his nose shattered any lingering hope.

His knees trembled uncontrollably as he witnessed the abominable nightmare unfolding before him. Unable to bear the weight any longer, he dropped down beside his boys. The sight was harrowing - their chests bore holes as big as an adult's hand, the floor beneath them stained red with blood.

Overwhelmed with pain and despair, he cried out for help to anyone who could offer assistance. But faced with such severe injuries, who could possibly revive someone in such a state? His anguished cries echoed throughout the room, a heartbreaking soundtrack to the devastation that had befallen his family.

When nobody came to his aid, he buried his face in Yoonsoo's neck.

An involuntary sob escaped his lips, the sound of his heartbreak reverberating in the room. He felt shattered, devastated, unable to comprehend the tragic events that had unfolded in just a span of an hour.

"HOW CAN I BE SUCH A FAILURE!!!"

"MY FAMILY!"

"HOW CAN EVERYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO ME?!"

"MY INNOCENT BOYS!!!" he cried out in despair, shaking them in his anguish. His whole face contorted by the agony of the moment.

But just when he thought things couldn't get any worse, he spotted Jihoon's lifeless body in the far corner.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" he sobbed into his hands, a strangled scream escaping his lips as his shoulders trembled. It was indeed a nightmare come to life. His three sons lay brutally killed before him, a devastating realization that he had failed to protect them.

Slowly, he tilted his head and scanned the rest of the room, searching for her body, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Hah...hah....Jisoo?"

"Jinhee!" he uttered in a shaky voice, struggling to regain his footing. Finally reaching the wall, he leaned against it for support.

"Where... where are you!" he cried out in agony, his heart hammering inside his chest. Suddenly, like never before, he felt Jisoo's presence once again.

"This!"

"This feeling?"

"Jisoo?" he mumbled in bewilderment after sensing the odd connection. An overwhelming rush of her thoughts and feelings flooded into his mind, leaving him stunned.

And right at that moment, he knew who was responsible for his sons' deaths. Jungkook had betrayed him in the most unexpected and painful way possible.

Taehyung didn't know how or when it happened, but his body immediately resonated with Jisoo's.

"I can feel you three kilometers away from here!"

"I'm coming, Jisoo!" he thought out loud. Without looking back at his lifeless kids, he left the room, leaving behind not only his children but also his sanity.

She struggled and fought him off as much as she could, but she knew she was losing her powers, an obvious side effect from the pregnancy. Quickly, she got behind a large tree to hide herself from him.

"JISOO!!"

"PLEASE.....I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND....THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO GET YOU OUT OF THERE ALIVE!"

"HE WAS GOING TO KILL YOU!!" he shouted in the woods, scanning the area to locate her. Jisoo bit her bottom lip, fighting the urge to cry as she held back her emotions. She knew she had to escape and never return to his side. Panic surged through her mind as she heard branches breaking near her spot.

She thought she could outrun him, but it seemed like her plan didn't work. Squeezing her eyes shut, she heard the sound of his heavy footsteps drawing closer.

"Here you are!" he said with a small smile. Jisoo shrieked in terror and quickly tried to run away, but he clasped her wrists.

"STOP!"

"STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!!" he screamed in her face. Jisoo's expression contorted, and she abruptly pulled away from him. Without hesitating, she swung her hand across his face. The contact of her palm against his bare cheek was loud enough to create sonorous echoes in the empty, lonely woods.

"I have already told you that I won't ever forgive you for what you did... and I will not bear this child!"

"I will starve myself to death, and you will witness it with your own eyes how I will perish before you!" She spat the words at him with dark, solemn eyes, no mercy detected in them. Jungkook felt his heart clench from the dread of what she had just said.

"I won't allow it!"

"You will bear me many children, and this child is just the beginning. You will be mine, whether you choose to or not," he declared, asserting his dominance over her.

"You can demand all you want, but I will never give in to your twisted desires," she declared, her voice steady despite the fear in her eyes. "I will never be yours, and you will never have any child of mine. I will fight you with every breath in my body, and I will never surrender to your tyranny." She retorted without hesitation. A menacing cackle escaped his lips as his eyes gleamed with a chilling darkness.

"Oh, we'll see about that! I'll have the final say, my dear!" He declared sternly as he pushed her against the tree. Jisoo's eyes widened in terror as she felt his hands slipping under her dress. She let out a yelp as he forcefully tore her undergarment.

"I'll prove to you that I have the final say between us!" He declared with unwavering gaze, then deftly tucked down his trousers.

"NO!!"

"YOU ARE A MONSTER!!!"

"I HATE YOUUU!"

"I HATE YOUUU!"

"HELPPPP"

"AAAA...HELPPP!" She screamed in agony as she tried to stop him.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" They both jumped in surprise at the sound of a man's scream. Jisoo immediately recognized the voice and turned her head, a dark and menacing aura surrounding him. She frowned in slight fear at the sight before her.

"Tae?"

"Taehyung?" She whispered. Jungkook let go of Jisoo and pulled up his pants, squinting his eyes to see the figure approaching them in the distance.

"Is this a new power?" He wondered silently as he observed Taehyung's skin gradually shifting to a dark and ominous color, as if consuming him. The dark aura surrounding him seemed even more intense this time.

"Taehyung, you finally caught up!"

"I honestly thought you'd never show up for her!" He taunted from a distance. A twisted and sinister smile crept across Taehyung's face as he advanced towards Jungkook.

No words were spoken, just a chilling silence that filled the air around them.

His arm hairs stood on end as he witnessed Taehyung's wicked facial expressions. He never imagined Taehyung would look at him like that, even after he had taken the life of one of his children.

But there was a saying: never underestimate your opponent.

Resentment boiled within him as he locked eyes with Jungkook. As Taehyung took a step forward, Jungkook unleashed a powerful blast towards him. Taehyung swiftly dodged the attack, tilting his head to watch Jungkook retreat with empty eyes.

"Ever since I considered you a friend, you were scheming and plotting every second, minute, hour, and day to find a way to get rid of me," Taehyung accused.

"I saw the way you looked at her when she was introduced at the high table as my betrothed!"

"From that moment on, I vowed to never let you take her from me because she was mine!"

"I always had a lingering doubt about you, even after we grew close... but you played the part so convincingly!"

"You deceived me so perfectly!" Taehyung exclaimed, and Jisoo could see his skin turning entirely black.

"Could... could this mean he... he has..."

"No!"

"No... he wouldn't!"

"He wouldn't allow that side of him to take control!" Jisoo thought, her face pale with fear. The corners of Jungkook's mouth curled up in a sinister smile.

"I suppose your ancestral bloodline has finally surfaced!"

"You've unlocked your true powers!"

"You are the son of our esteemed master's first servant."

"Now, within you lies the fury and craving to claim souls."

"It's irreversible," Jisoo heard Jungkook's voice from her right.

"Jung....Jungkook...."

"What do you mean by that?" Jisoo asked anxiously, trying to comprehend what was happening to her husband. Taehyung's eyes were obscured by spectral fragments, as if thousands of stars resided within each one. His skin appeared black and devoid of life.

"What is happening to him!?" She cried out to Jungkook, who swiftly turned his attention towards Jisoo.

"Your husband has always been different from us!"

"He isn't a pure-blooded soul reaper!"

"That's why he appeared weak and incompetent all those years in the past!"

"He struggled to control his true powers because he was a half-blood!"

"But now... he has finally surrendered to his dark side, embracing his inability to be competent!" He said with a smirk, glancing back at Taehyung. Fury began to pulse through Taehyung's being, a thirst for revenge now evident in his contorted, angry facial expressions.

"Show me what you've got now!" Jungkook exclaimed with sudden excitement, eager to engage in a full-blown, uninterrupted battle this time.

"AAHHH!!!" Taehyung growled in fury and unleashed an array of sharp objects created from his energy particles at Jungkook. Jungkook quickly swung his arms in the air, deflecting the sharp objects with his force field in a series of powerful blows.

"IS THIS ALL YOU'VE GOT??" Jungkook continued to goad him. Taehyung clenched his eyes shut as an overwhelming wave of anger and frustration coursed through him.

"DIEEEEEE!!!" Taehyung shouted with all his might, pushing harder. The sharp objects began to break through Jungkook's force field, the cracks growing larger with each passing second.

Jungkook couldn't maintain his defense any longer and swiftly flicked the objects away. It was at that moment his right ear caught a sharp gasp, sending a sudden jolt of fear through his heart.

"Huh...hah...." She gasped for air, her eyes widening in shock as she looked at them. A tear rolled down her left eye, capturing Taehyung's attention. The fear in her eyes made it evident that she had been impaled by one of the sharp objects.

"Jisoo?!" Taehyung mumbled under his breath in disbelief. "Ah...AH...JISOO!!" Jungkook soon noticed the large red stain forming around her stomach. It was clear now. She was dying before their eyes.

|"Hitting your enemy does more damage than not hitting your enemy"|

Only 3 chapters left

~

Who's to blame here:
Taehyung or Jungkook?

😔😔😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
210K 9.5K 38
[MAFIA AU] "He's a mafia and she's a little troublemaker both have something in common, however, it's complicated." Unstoppable is what describes t...
40.1K 2.2K 16
✎ᝰ┆little did jisoo know, ⊹₊ ⋆ someone she'll meet at an ܴೈ °*⁀➷unexpected location will be the -ˋˏ cause of her flushed cheeks . ˚◞...
78.8K 2.8K 52
|Ranked #27 in k-pop| out of 878 books| |Ranked #860 in adventure| out of 29k books| "You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most un...